Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Weekend (Foxxo and miu_meowww)

"Ummm, Colleen, I think I'm alright. Really, it won't be long before my pants dry off." She wasn't listening to him, and insisted he move so she could remove his damp pants. He didn't have a way of fighting her off at this point and halfheartedly complied. Regardless, there was no way he was going to let her put those sweatpants on him.

He sat there stunned for a little while. He'd let her take his pants off, which he knew was already a bad idea, but now she was teasing him. This whole process had also left him feeling more than a little aroused.

As she threw the sweatpants to the other side of the room he made to cover himself and tried to get up to retrieve his damp pants, though he was hesitant. He needed to regain some dignity, but considering how hard he was he wouldn't be able to conceal anything standing up. Already it was quite apparent just how turned on he was at the moment. Not only that, but the image of her new curves were burned into his mind, and wouldn't go away. There was no way he'd be able to calm himself down and was trying his hardest to conceal what he could of his arousal.

"Colleen please, I'm fine. I don't want to wear those pinks ones..." He was very embarrassed now, and really didn't know how to proceed...

"Well, Jack," she stated, in her most disciplinary voice, stilll teasing him, "they're the only extra dry pants we have...." At that, she let a crookd smile creep wider across her face as her eyes darted down to his crotch, where an erection was just starting to tent his boxers. "...and anyway, you don't seem chilly."

Knelt down between his legs, she knew what his body was going to be expecting from her in this position. Unconsciously, she worked her jaw, and noticed how his breath caught. That made her smile again, and she put her hands on his knees, spreading them, her gaze fixed right between his legs.

His eyes were now openly ogling her, gaping at the 'new developments' on her chest.

She was not going to make this easy on him haha.

"Notice anything different, Jack?" she asked, eyes rising to meet his as they quickly shot away from her torso...

Jack had no idea how to respond in this situation. He knew he shouldn't be letting this happen, but at the same time it was exactly what he wanted. Letting her open his legs, he tried to look anywhere but her. It was nearly impossible though, as she was making it far too difficult.

When she asked if he'd noticed anything different, he took a second to think. He didn't want to make it obvious that he'd be wondering about that, and stealing glances every chance he got.

"Well, Colleen... now that you mention it," He had no idea if he should get right to it, but he wanted to know. "I did notice you looked a little, ummm, bigger, in certain areas..." He couldn't help looking at her chest a few times as he said this, though every time he tried to immediately look away. She was being too direct.

How do I get out of this? Can I get out of this? Do I even want to get out of this? His mind was working very quickly. He was also getting more and more aroused, to the point that it was impossible to hide it from her.

"'Bigger in certain areas, hm?" she quipped, eyebrow arched at his grand abilities to squirm away from the obvious. As smart and well-educated a guy as he was, he could be so bashful and self-conscious sometimes. Definitely too reserved for his own good. And really embarrassed by his fixation on her boobs. Normally she found that adorable. Tonight, though, she thought, as she crossed her arms under the weight of her newly-heavy chest to embellish their size, drawing his eye for another furtive glance, tonight it would be a gaping hole in his armor.

"What 'area' would that be?'

How am I supposed to respond to that? She was being a huge tease at the moment, and Jack didn't really know how to deal with it. Part of him simply wanted to get up and leave, but an even bigger part of him wouldn't let that happen. He was hard as a rock now, and the suggestion that she may do something about that was too good. He knew his body wanted a chance to explore those new curves of hers...

"Well... hmmm," he paused, thinking about how exactly to say what he was thinking. "For some reason, you seem quite a bit bigger in, you know, the chest department." He could have also mentioned that her hips and ass were also quite a big bigger, but he decided to limit just how much he spoke. Jack could already feel himself getting even harder, and now beginning to blush.

RE: The Big Weekend (Foxxo and miu_meowww

Omigod he is too funny, she thought wryly, part of her wanting to just jump onto his lap and shove these huge new tits in his reddening face, smother him to death. That'd teach him!

But, instead, she was willing to play along. And play dumb. She knew how he liked that. Typical male haha.

"You noticed!!" she giggled, pulling her shoulders back to further emphasize how big they'd become. Predictably, his eyes were drawn down to them again, and she embellished her display by twisting her torso this way, and then that. "I don't fit in any of my old bras anymore!!!" she said, playfully pouting as - still holding his gaze with her impressive chest - she continued to rock her shoulders back and forth, "...and I know how much you liked my bras..."

As distracted and enraptured as he looked, Colleen decided this would be a good time to - haha look how hard he is! - pull the waistband of his boxers down over his boner.

She certainly knows how to use them... Jack was increasingly drawn to her chest. She must have got implants; there was no other way for her chest and ass to have expanded like this. Yet, if she had gotten implants, they were extremely well done.

"How... how did you get so big Colleen?" He didn't really think before asking. It just sort of slipped out. He couldn't contain his curiosity. At this point, Jack wasn't making much of an effort to peel his eyes off of her. She was making it too difficult.

When she mentioned her bras, he grew even harder. "So, how big are you now?" Another question slipped out. It was becoming hard to think with her movements and her teasing. Whatever filter he'd had was slowly slipping away.

Then she pulled down his waistband, and his breath caught. Can I seriously let this happen? I have to tell her to stop... but, maybe once is okay? She seems so eager. Do I really want her to stop?

"Well, I know what you're thinking," she stated, holding his underpants down just enough so his nice big cock just sort of bobbed in the air between them, "but I didn't get implants..."

At that she paused, savoring this delicious moment where she held his full attention, like having him in the palm of her hand, hanging on her every word. She paused longer, and gently grasped his boner in her delicate left hand. He tried not to groan, and she smiled, whimsically regarding it.

"We've been using this new med, up on the OB-GYN floors, in the labor & delivery wing, to help the new moms," she continued, ever-so-slowly starting to casually stroke his cock, "they've been handing it out, hand-over-fist, the sales reps..."

His heart rate was starting to climb, she could tell that. She fought back a broader smile and had to keep from outright laughing at him...so predictable, this one!

"It's been super helpful, getting everything going for everyone, for the moms who need it. The lactation consultants think it's a godsend..." she explained, "and we all can tell which moms are on it and which aren't. The joke on the floors is we should change the name of L&D from 'Wing C' to 'Wing Double-D'..."

He's totally responding to my hand, and still hanging on my every word... she thought, i love this. Still she stroked him just slowly, distractedlly.

"Thing is..." she said, "I started at a double-D..."

It was getting harder and harder to pay attention to her, though he desperately tried to register everything she was saying. All this talk about huge breasts, and, lactation? A, new drug? Is that safe? Do I care? It's had... such a crazy effect on her... He began to wonder if she too would lactate...

She continued to stroke him slowly. He didn't know if he was supposed to respond or not. It seemed like she was teasing him, trying to elicit more and more from him. Should I just give in? This feels, so good. I want her so bad right now... no, I should stop her. I shouldn't give her any more ammunition. His thoughts were scattered, and he had no idea what to do.

Then she mentioned her size. Not her new size, but where she started. He was very familiar with her size before he'd seen her earlier in the day. Now, he was dying to know just how big she had grown since then.

"Can you... tell me how big you are, now?" He struggled to get that sentence out, given the current situation, and knew as soon as he said it that he probably shouldn't have. Jack wanted to know though, needed to know. He figured she was beating around the bush on purpose. She definitely knows how enthralled she has me at the moment... what should I do?

oh this is just too good..! Colleen thought to herself, feeling him start to tremble already, hear his voice catch. He was a boob-monkey, plain and simple. Obsessed with her bras, with her breasts and cleavage. This was a man who would do anything she wanted on his one day off if he woke up next to her with a face full of boob haha. And now, with this ammunition, maybe she didn't even need to rely on what she had planned...

let's see...

Leaning over his lap, she guided his already-throbbing boner to her breast, and tenderly rubbed it across the soft, soft fabric of her thick sweater. His legs tensed, under her, his eyes fixed and staring as she gently pressed his shaft into her big tit. She cooed to him, smiling as he moaned in response. Could he feel how firm she was, how full she was?

"You want me to tell you how big I am, sugar?" she purred, as she rubbed him gently into her breast, "You want to know, what? My new bra-size?" At that she giggled, always amused at guys and their fixation on these numbers and letters and sizes. "You want me to tell you how much I've grown..." she said, as - cock still in hand - she began to rise, to join him on the couch, "...but why don't I show you instead..."

This was becoming too much for Jack to handle. He didn't want to have to deal with this but she was pushing him along so fast. Colleen was always really good at this sort of thing.

His mind was trying to deal with how her hand felt along his cock, along with trying to think of what to say to her. His eyes were also locked onto her breasts, and as she rose to sit beside him his eyes followed. At this point, he figured he might as well study them as much as he could. She knew he was going to anyway. Just, how big is she?

He didn't respond to her comments, but without really thinking, he spoke, "My God, Colleen. You're huge..." Thinking about seeing them was getting to him, and he began to want them, very badly. He unconsciously thrust up into her hand a bit at the thought.

Remember... remember why you came here Jack! At that thought, he finally forced himself to look away. He couldn't lose himself like this. Going along with this now would make things harder in the end. He didn't want to resist, but a voice was telling him he should try. He looked up into her eyes briefly, hoping his glance wouldn't give away the thoughts he was having. She looked, like she was in control. It worried him. There was an understanding there. He couldn't look for long, and after a few seconds looked away, from both her eyes and breasts.

xUPGcliybTVz6AEXPW.gif

"Shhh, sugar, it's okay," Colleen cooed to him, taking his chinn between the fingers of her right hand and redirecting his attention to her chest, which she had positioned right in front of his face. "You can look all you want. It's why i started on the meds..." she said with a proud smile as his jaw went slack, his gaze settling on her bosom again, "...they're all for you."

In her left hand, his cock twitched hot and naked, between the two of them. He had a nice cock, she always thought. Respectable. It could stand to be a bit bigger, she thought, giving it a squeeze, maybe I'll do something about that too.

She considered things, as she looked down at her boyfriend of these past 8 months. Seeing the way he was looking at her, maybe she really didn't have to change anything, like she had planned. Maybe this med had given her all she needed to keep what she had, to keep him. But she knew LactoMax (corny name, she had told the rep, but it fit!) wasn't designed for long-term use....hmmmm...

Maybe she'd give him a try, see if he'd come around, if "Body by LactoMax" had changed his mind. Now was as good a time as any...

"Huge, hm?" she posed, slowly thrusting her chest out and hearing him groan at the spectacle, "Is that the word you used?" She giggled. "You like huge, huh?"

At that he nodded, dumbly, making her smile again. guys are so funny, she thought, even brilliant physicians can be turned into boob-zombies by a nice pair in a tight enough sweater.

"Well, imagine waking up to these every day?" she said, giving him one last look at them before dropping his boner and sitting back down, away from him, onto the couch, "Wouldn't that be nice, honey? If we got a place together?"

She smiled, and waited for him to speak.

She said they were all for me... that's why she went on these meds. He could hardly believe it. Her breasts were entirely real, no implants. Those meds must have had an effect on her hips and ass as well. As she was speaking, Jack couldn't pull his eyes away from her chest. They were just... so big.

Her hand was still on his cock, and again he unconsciously thrust up into her hand. This teasing, combined with where her hand was placed just felt so good. He could hardly resist her now, as much as he wanted to, or needed to rather.

"Yes... I like huge. Y... you know that Colleen." He was feeling a bit bashful at the moment as well. She was in complete control and they both knew it. If she continued like this, Jack wouldn't have any option but to let her. The way she thrust out her chest... god, this was becoming too much for him to handle.

l4FGxIc4lPNHqe49O.gif

That's when she sat back, and said something that broke him out of his stupor. She mentioned getting a place together... which instantly sobered him up. He looked up at her, a slight frown appearing on his face.

"I don't know Colleen. That's a big step, and maybe not such a good idea." Now may finally be my chance, I have to continue this before she goes back to the teasing... However, even laying back on the couch made her chest look huge, and he couldn't help but steal a few more glances at her. He was going to miss this... and how much she'd grown, all for him. Jack didn't want to think about missing out on her new size.

3oKIPwMTdAWxdKnXKE.gif

"'A big step' - yes, it would be a big step, honey. Us moving in together," Colleen said, with as much tolerance and patience and as she could muster, "I'm ready...but why aren't you, hm?" She knew his reservations, why he wasn't going to commit to her. So much pride. Funny, though, she thought, as she regarded him from across the couch, sitting there all disheveled. No pants, underwear pulled halfway down his thighs. Not looking so prideful, Jack.

She knew why he was not willing to take their relationship to the next level, what he had planned. She'd heard the buzz at work, in the break room. It hurt. And part of her gets it, should have saw it coming. But she wanted to hear him tell her himself, if he had the guts to do it. But she was not going to make it easy in him...

Getting up on her knees again, she edged in closer to him again, to fill his world with her newly developed torso again. "Aren't I enough woman for you?"

"Well..." He hesitated, this was the moment. His body urged for her to get back to what she was doing, but he knew this was the best chance he'd get to finally end things. "I've been thinking. It's probably not so good an idea for us to move in together. In fact, due to work, I think we should probably stop... seeing each other." There, he said it! He felt so relieved, but at the same time, scared, nervous, and also very disappointed. Who wouldn't be disappointed giving up a woman like this?

Despite what he'd just said, he still couldn't look away from her. Those breasts of hers were absolutely mesmerizing, and she wasn't going to let him look away.

l4FGCCNpFbzOpG7ja.gif

"It's... not that you're not enough woman. I just think, we'd both be better off. I'm really sorry Colleen." He forced himself to look away, and wondered what was going through her head at the moment.

So there it is, she thought, I guess I knew that was coming. When Colleen had first heard wind of it, heard from Roxie at work that Jack had told his old doctor buddies...no, they weren't his buddies, they were his bosses...that he was going to end it with her, she was devastated. That was a month ago, though...and a lot has changed since then. She's prepared herself for this moment.

She was not going to convince him to stay with her like this, she knew that right away by the tone in his voice. And she was not one to beg and plead. But she was not going to let him go. She had prepared. She knew his weaknesses, his fixations. And she knew how hard it was going to be for him to resist something he's pretty much fantasized about his entire life. Her plan counted on it, she understood, as she felt a swelling in her breasts at the thought.

"You think we should break up, huh? You don't think it'd be a 'good idea' to move in with me?" she asked, putting a pout in her voice but that bemused smile still on her face as she sat moved in closer, looked down at him, considered him. Her breasts were inches from his face, but he still looked away. "You don't think it'd be a good idea if you were able to wake up next to these every morning? Have them waiting for you when you got back home at night?"

His eyes were fixed across the room but she heard it. He swallowed, dryly.

"But what if I told you they were still getting bigger, hm honey?" she purred, slowly drawing her shoulders back, presenting her newly developed chest in its full size, trying to draw his gaze, "You said you liked 'huge', right Jack?"

I'll give you 'huge', she thought.

"Because I keep getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger, Jack." She heard his breath catch...he liked that. "You asked what size I was?" she asked, finally taking his face in her hand and gently tilting it back towards her, making him look at her, "Look at me, Jack. I'm a 34-EE. A double-E cup."

His eyes were fixed on her big chest.

"I've put on twelve pounds for you, Jack. Twelve pounds of legs and hips and tits. Two cup sizes I've grown. All new bras. And by next week, I'll need a bunch more again. New bras for these breasts that keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger..."

She'd been doing a good job of keeping the sneer out of her voice, and was really enjoying bringing back his entranced stare. She grabbed his cock, rock-stiff again, in her left hand. He didn't resist a bit haha.

"And do you know why , Jack, my boobs have gotten so big?" she asked, tenderly, gently squeezing and tugging his shaft, "Think you can guess?"

Back
Top Bottom