Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[D&D 5e] Adventures in the Empire OOC Thread

It's great, I have no problem with any of it.

Working on my post now, hopefully it'll be up soon.

Sorry for the delay in posting, my week got really hectic. Hopefully it won't happen again.

I like the first one on the sheet, it seems a bit more...realistic, if that makes sense.

No worries, we haven't exactly used it a lot yet.

Also I just want to clarify, which of the worgs is Susan attacking, Biri's or Kylessa's?

Hi there.

Been having issues again this week. Ran out of one of my psch meds, and can't get it on the weekend, either. *Groans*

Eager to play some more, though.

Can you fill me in on how healing works in fifth edtion? I know that you can heal some on a short rest, and there seems to be some dice involvd?

A short rest consists of at least an hour of no strenuous activity. You can regain HP during this time by spending your hit dice. Each die spent like that let's you roll the die, add your CON mod to the result, and gain that many HP back. You regain up to half your level worth of hit dice after a long rest.

Anyway, I hope you feel better and that you get some medicine soon.

Just a reminder to roll for how much HP you recover from your short rest, as well as the Survival check.

Short rest rules are on page 186 of the Player's Handbook, but I'll explain them here:

If a character rests for at least an hour they can roll a number of their hit dice up to their level in that class (so if Kylessa, a level 2 wizard, wanted to recover some HP she would roll up to 2d6) and add her CON mod to each die.

So if Kylessa rolled 1d6 and got a 3 then she would gain 4 HP.

Does that clarify things for you?

You would use the character's class hit dice. So Kylessa uses a d6, Biri would use a d8, Ran a d12, and Susan a d10.

Back
Top Bottom