Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Crucible of Shadows) Ep 1. Ch. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
EV5.jpg

After taking a moment to fix the port master's wound. EV moves over the droidekas. Scan a them quickly seeing which ones are disabled verse destroyed. Addressing Jax and Kolah "if you two are done measuring, I could use help getting these droids into the falcon."

No answer quickly forthcoming from Kolah, Jax looked around, with a casual glance, over at EV as she (it?) scanned the downed droidekas. He had to stifle a laugh, coughing into his hand, when EV spoke to Kolah and him, assuming that the two of them were posturing somehow. His eyes, still cool from the stress of the unexpected fight, regained a measure of their natural warmth.

"Of course, EV. Is there room though?" Jax knew the cargo hold was pretty full, though some things were due to be offloaded here, on planet. "Some of them aren't good for much more than scrap value, minus a part or three." He turned his head back to Kolah for moment to see if he had anything to say. Else-wise he began to assist with the moving/ dismantling/ savaging of the defunct droids. "Which ones are we keeping?" He asked as he moved off to help EV.

EV5.jpg

"Jax, you are so sweet. We just need to secure the droids and the scrap parts before our friends around here take too much of an interest. These two are fixable the rest is spare parts. We also will need investigate the droids so becareful with them​. My medbay should work for the two droids the rest we can put in the hold as salvage."

die roll of 17 +20 (mechanics Skill)=37

ChAdra piloted her swoop down and brought it to a halt by the gathering. "Looks to be an all clear for now, though I think I'll remain on overwatch until we finish. My gut says this isn't near over yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom