Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going through some sort of caffeine withdrawal right now. Cause my head just doesn't feel right. Damn those energy drinks. Gonna stop drinking them once and for all!
AkumaTsuki said:
FACT: Hasn't raped anything in over a year.
FACT: Secretly misses it...

You can rape me. And on the plus side I'm still a virgin. ^_-

Fact: I have a million things I'm worried about, but now's not the time for them.
Fact: Time for mad Physics studying. I'm going to do well on this test no matter what.

Fact: hates it when I can't sleep..............
Note to self: going to bed early means waking at an ungodly hour and not being able to go back to sleep. =/

Fact: Today I just failed at trying not to drink any sodas and energy drinks. x.x
Fact: I don't think I can ever give up caffeine. xD

Fact: I got megadrunk last night...freaked out people by puking purple goo at the train station (cookies, milk, and grape juice)

Fact: I also got to meet an awesome guy..who bought me and my boy 8 rum and cokes

Fact: Just fuck it all. Today was a pretty fucking awesome day, and then out of no where I once again get kicked in the crotch and my entire day is ruined. This happens every damn time and always I'm left miserable and hopeless.
Fact: I just don't even know why I bother anymore.

Fact: I haven't been socially active here in like forevar.
Fact: McDonald's has a wild berry smoothie that is perhaps one of the most delicious things in the world.
Fact: I've got tickets to go see The Daily Show in NYC in a few weeks. Totally psyched.

Thinking of black and putting in some purple highlights on my fringe or something like that. Just need to gather the dye and bleach and stuff.

Fact: Tako has never died her hair.
Fact: Even with my horrid memory of leaving the Computer running on all night my electric bill is relatively low o3o. I don't get it.
Fact: Dies sounds like Westley sometimes in Princess Bride.
Fact: MORE REASON FOR US TO WATCH IT WHEN HE VISITS
Fact: Once I know when that is there will be many countdowns til my life is complete.
Fact: Gotta renew the lease this week o3o;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom