Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently writing a stupid essay. It is stupid because I don't like it. I only have 1000 words left to do and I hope to get that done in the next two hours. It's due in tomorrow so I will reread it later.

Fact: Is annoyed that the hot new thing is something I can't access.
Fact: Is also annoyed because I've got a good voice. In a particularly painful memory, I was told it was my most attractive feature, it's just my face messed it up.
Fact: Since then, I've said I have a voice made for broadcasting, and a face made for radio.

Fact: I hate insight.
Fact: I hate our router.
Fact: Is glad our neighbor's are morons........ >.>
Fact: Too bad the signal is weak. >.<
Fact: Overall, is annoyed.... *goes to drink her tea and fume and then... nap!*

Mr Master said:
Info: MM runs Ubuntu, and therefore needs something that has a Linux interface.

Fact: http://www.mangler.org/download/ <- For MM's Ventness!
Fact: Linux may be coming over today. Woot. Gossip hour!

I can't go to bed for another three hours. Passed out at half six last night and woke up wide awake a 2:30 this morning. Been awake since and it's now quarter to seven. I am so glad I got that essay out the way this morning.

Info: I'm seriously annoyed that my landlord was stupid enough to turn the meter off to my apartment instead of waiting for me to call NG to get it set up in my name because I STILL CAN"T FUCKING LIVE THERE. There's no power.
Info: Laptop needs to be shipped and repaired.
Info: School starts tomorrow.
Info: I have about eight things to do tomorrow.
Info: I'm gonna explode from the aggravation.

Random Fact: My first gyno's name is Dr. Hynamen. I realized the irony at the time. It was even worse when I saw her. She is a butch. v_v -shudders-

Fact: I have no problem with a persons sexual orientation.

Info: Will be going to bed early for once.
Info: First day back at school. Half excited, half not.
Info: Hopefully everything will be set so I can live at my apartment.
Info: will have internet at her place by thursday.
Info: Waiting for TV and such feels like forever.
Info: Too much stress. Might start going to the gym this week or next week.

Fact: Is also considering becoming a stripper because they DO make good money

Fact: Rumor has it that most strippers only make good money for doing "tricks" on the side. Ew.

Maybe it is just the strippers around here then. There is a military base nearby so...yeah >>

They probably are and I just don't know, lol. I don't go into strip clubs and ask around. Not yet anyway XP

There's bunches of resources on stripping on the internet. Summation: it's work to keep in shape, you've got a shelf life that's as limited as your physical attractiveness, and you've got to keep a good eye on your money and not get all spendy on drugs or useless bling. It works as a comparatively short-term career option, but the wise stripper uses the cashflow gained to set up a straight job... or at least a non-nude job. So bear that in mind, as well.

Do you have to be nude if you are a stripper? Can you just walk around in a bikini and serve drinks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom