Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: The highway on the way home fucking looked like Zombieland his with all the broken down, abandoned cars. WTF is wrong with this Sunday? Is it a sign? :3

yes. yes it is. pick up your axes, pick up your sword, raise your shield againt the coming horde.

For the sons of Muspell gird the field, behind them Midgards burns.

Fact: I hate it when people on Youtube send me messages asking me to watch their videos when I've never even heard of them.
Fact: It's like "Oh! Whee! Personal Message from somebody! *reads* 'Hi I'm a college student, blahblah, and I would like it if you'd watch my videos. Subscribe if you like them!' ... tch! Man!"

fact: i ish suddenly going to cleveland today.
fact: i will be back tomorrow at some point.
fact: i'm not really wanting to drive for 5 - 6 hours right now.
fact: i'm glad that i won't have to do any of the driving. XD

Fact: Got a $100 gift card in the mail.
Fact: Spent $74 of it on Groceries today >.> for 55 different items. (I saved over $20!. HAH)
Fact: I <3 fruits and veggies. xD

Fact: I dislike when someone calls you to borrow some food/spices/milk and THAT is when you discover something has gone bad. How embarrassing. :?

Fact: I hope I NEVER have to change my battery again D= waaaaaaay too much bullshit

Fact:All the Dewmocracy Mt Dews just taste like watered down Mt Dew -sadface-

Right now.....I give this movie 4 stars. If i had weed, it would be EPIC. It's very rare to find a movie that can jump that much on the weed scale. See my amazed face? I do. :shock:

Fact; I got a new computer chair, so instead of using a dining room chair, it's an actual computer chair. WITH WHEELS.
Fact; The wheels are distracting. I haven't stopped wheeling around. I'mma run over my foot soon, I just know it.

Fact: Wheel chairs are awesome.
Fact: My parents took mine. It was a birthday present too. v.v

Hero said:
Fact: CARNIVORE!

Fact: The most expensive items on my groceries were Meat related items ;)
Fact: OMG DAY OFF.
Fact: Sparky (Aka the car) is having window malfunctions like crazy. Let's just say you go too far on the driver's side and the window goes crashing to the bottom of the door. ._.;
Fact: Sparky is epic ghettorigged now with the door handle too.
Fact: I seriously I should leave it at my friend's for a day or something and just let him go spraypaint it again <_<;
Fact: I am sad I haz no posts to reply to :<
Fact: I may have blown a speaker in my portable speakers. Or it could be my mp3 player. I haven't decided yet.

Info: 3 days til Europe! o3o Time flies.
Info: Gotta do packing and such soon.
Info: The party last night was a success. No one got sick and there was no drama.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom