Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kravin5150 said:
Mr Master said:
<rubs other things>
-rubs MM's horn-
<has horngasm>

Harriet: A back is an other thing!

Lacey: Trying to change someone is a loser's game, though. You can encourage and assist, but no change ever happened that the person didn't choose.

At least I'm not like House, saying people don't change. It's just most people don't really care to.

But lessons are learned, nonetheless.

xWickedBlackLace said:
I'm going out on a limb and saying that girls think they can also change the douchebag.
Fact: just wrote a paragraph long rant but deleted it cause that's not what this thread is about~

Question: Why must girls go for complete douche bags while decent guys are kicked to the curb?

Fact: Yay Mass Effect 2~

Fact: I've seen it many times, so far the only link I can draw is that their mothers loved douche bags and so do they. Genetics?

Fact: Saw a good friend of mine run away to live with a douche bag drug dealer worthless punk just to get away from the douche bag her mother married. Despite the fact I and many other of her friends offered her a place to run to instead.

Kravin5150 said:
And I know not all girls go for douches, just most of them, and thats a fact.
Fact: This statement is incredibly incorrect. :]

And if I went through every reason why, we'd be in PVP territory.

Ilovegoatse said:
Kravin5150 said:
And I know not all girls go for douches, just most of them, and thats a fact.
Fact: This statement is incredibly incorrect. :]

And if I went through every reason why, we'd be in PVP territory.
politely disagrees with Goatse but will not fight him on the issue~

PocketFullOfPosies said:
Fact: Just pre-ordered a Dragon Age figure that doesn't come out until October...
Fact: Wants it now...
Fact: I haven't posted on this thread in like forevah!

Bonus Fact: Aku is teh sex <3

Rectify this more often, woman!
Also, what figure?

Fact: I whipped out my old M:TG decks a few days ago and whenever I've been getting bored lately I take one out and play with it.
Fact: This has happened a lot, and I think I need to hide them on myself.
Fact: I played from Seventh Edition/Apocalypse(2001) up until Darksteel/Fifth Dawn(2004). I have cards as old as Alpha, however.
Fact: In curiosity I looked up a list of expansions just now to check the years, and wow, there have been a LOT of expansions since I left the game.
Fact: No real desire to get back in, I just nostalgia like hell sometimes.
Fact: The Vanguard cards were a totally cool concept to change the game up, I should Ebay the rest of what I don't have some day. I'm curious if there's been anything like that since.

Face: Unrelated - My buddy just picked up Baldur's Gate II for the PS2 and we started going through it last night. He's a cleric, I'm a necromancer. I haven't played this one before. I played one of the Baldur's Gate games but I don't recall which.

Fact: Ugh! When did X-Files become tongue-in-cheek and campy one liners?
Fact: *prays it's only an occasional episode thing*

Fact: Not like Vanguards per-se, but they came out with "Planechase" cards. Vanguard-esque effects on cards, but you got to build a deck of at least 10 Plane Cards. Roll a dice once a turn, it either comes up blank, the Chaos symbol (An effect listed on the Plane card triggers), or the Shift symbol and you shift to the next Plane Card in the deck. Can pay 1 mana for another roll in a turn, 2 mana for the next, etc. Has effects like Mirrodin, which gives you an extra draw every draw step and it's Chaos Symbol effect is drawing another card. The Hippodrome which gives all creatures -5/-0 and it's Chaos effect is to destroy a creature with power 0, etc.

EDIT: Bonus Fact: keeping Miss Walker's name in my sig until she no longer wants it there.

Fact: Saw this and had to share it:
Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.

That's actually really interesting. I think I like the randomness of picking a face-down Vanguard card more than building something like that around my deck, but it's really cool to hear they brought the concept back, and with changes like that. Thanks for the info.

Ivy Walker said:
Fact: Saw this and had to share it:
Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other.
I like that. A lot. Thanks for sharing it!

You're welcome Fades. Glad someone else enjoyed it besides me.

Fact: The internet seems so small sometimes. I love fate and coincidence. Synchronicity.

fact: THIS made me lol.
fact: i think i can be overly naive and nice to my own detriment.
fact: THREE more days! O.O
fact: skim milk is the awesomest drink ever. XD

yeah.... it did for me too. i was literally in tears i was laughing so hard. can we say OW?
but anyway, a friend sent that to me to give me a giggle before kid #2 came along. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom