Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I was originally hooked on Doctor Who because of this one clip that I came upon randomly.
Fact: I've been watching the series from the first episode with the tenth Doctor and finally came upon the scene.
Fact: It's funny how I had no clue what any of it meant or who the characters were and now the scene is given context and it gives me shivers as my previous conceptions are melded with everything I now know.
Fact: "Oi, watch it Spaceman!"
"Oi, watch it Earth girl!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQa1VrxQzE[/youtube]

Extra Fact: David Tennant is the foxxeh smex! <3

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; My lack of ego is forever bruised, because now I think I make penis' wrinkle.
Fact; I hate you Battleship. I hate you with the fiery passions of hell.

Liar.
You love me.
And I was kidding, and you know it.

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I keep having this paranoia that I'm going to swallow a spider. D;
Just remember: Spiders don't WANT to be in your mouth. Mouths are not optimum places for spiders to live.

Mr Master said:
Ivy Walker said:
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I keep having this paranoia that I'm going to swallow a spider. D;
Just remember: Spiders don't WANT to be in your mouth. Mouths are not optimum places for spiders to live.
So, really, all you have to worry about is redneck spiders daring each other.

Thanks, guys.
No sleep for me tonight.
>w<

Vanity Evolved said:
[Fact: <3's Miss Vegakitty, Miss Harriet, Miss Lacey, Miss Kikora, Miss Hahvy and various other peoples around the sites I'm too lazy to name on this shitty laptop! <3

Fact: Above statement cheered her up.
Fact: Dragged out her old Plumb CD. It is now her theme album for awhile.
Fact: Her momma isn't doing so well on her Bipolar meds :/
Fact: Wishes that her life would fix itself by now.
Fact: Wishes that she wasn't judged by the outward appearance and more about the inside.
Fact: Wishes on top of that the 'stereotype' she fits in is such a negative thing that she wasn't judged like the other ones. :/

Fact: After reading Takoda's comment wishes she would feel better....and that her life would heal as well[even though Snow doesn't know u >.<; Snow hugs you anyhow.]
Fact: Ish tired...need sleep...

Fact: Caught her before heading out tonight, yay!
Fact: It was a pretty good day overall, despite its up and downs.
Fact: I think I might skip my classes tomorrow all in general...I'm too tired to go XD

Fact: He caught me right before I gave up on technology! <3
Fact: It made me feel kinda numb and fuzzy =3

Fact: Good night. <3 My favorite supervisor ran the shift tonight...haven't seen him in ages! Everybody was in an extremely good mood. Tomorrow is back to the frustrating side of management.

Fact: Is a jealous kitty who wants his own cutesy internet romance. D= Meww.

Fact: Is making epic food in a few minutes, to cheer himself up. Spaghetti bolognese <3

Fact: House-shopping is fuckin' depressing. :/ Doesn't want to leave his birth-home... </3

Fact: RP would be lovely right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom