Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: i like snakes and lizards and Turtles.
Fact: i don't like spiders, Arachnophobia ruined me on spiders forever.

Fact: Turtles bore the shit outta me.
Fact: I <3 my Spiders and will have my goliath bird eating tarantula one day. <3

Fact: I miss you already, this is insane.
Fact: Wish I could talk to you tonight, ah well.
Fact: I had my very first successful mashed potatoes experience today thanks to you<3
Fact: All in all, not a bad day after all~

Fact: I miss you too.
Fact: The distance merely ensures that I miss you more, and that I crave your touch harder and stronger.
Fact: Nothing is standing between me and my whole grain waffles with fat free whipped cream and sugar free syrup this morning! <3 And turkey bacon.

Fact: The morale of last night is; I don't like lies. I like the facts. Only interested in the truth, here.

Like this amazing jem of wisdom:

Leave your car's clock flashing on "12:00". Since it will then be unable to mark the passage of time, it will never get older and therefore never break down. Also, you could probably keep bananas from turning brown indefinitely by hollowing out your engine and storing them inside.

Fact: Blah. It's early.
Fact: I hope I work out a deal with this guy... I really want a Jetfire. T^T

Fact: I need to get up and going today.
Fact: My friend is having some emotional problems right now and needs me.
Fact: This probably means no RP posts from me until much later tonight.
Fact: Plus I need to fill out a questionnaire so I can get into a nursing program.

Fact: I can't wait for two weeks to go by.
Fact: Will be able to RP consistently when this happens. :3

Fact: I wish Vivid luck with all of her paperwork. <3 Everybody needs a little Vivvy.

Fact: I'm spending my mother's birthday listening to songs that I don't like, that remind me of her. She's in Arizona, and I miss her.

Fact: According to T.V, when someone disses your family, break off a branch of your family tree and beat their ass with it.
Fact: I discovered a newfound love for T.V today.

Fact; I feel like a fatass. Ever since this morning, I've had three people tell me that me working out is a great idea. When I told them I just wanted to take care of my body, they all smiled at me and nodded in that, "uh huh, it's totally not because you need to lose weight" way.

;__;

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I feel like a fatass. Ever since this morning, I've had three people tell me that me working out is a great idea. When I told them I just wanted to take care of my body, they all smiled at me and nodded in that, "uh huh, it's totally not because you need to lose weight" way.

;__;
Bitches...i can loan you mt gut hook...

Fact: Talked to Vanity last night! <3
Fact: British accents makes me swoon, plus kudos for seeing epic posters!
Fact: Still haven't heard back from the APT place yet. This scares me ><
Fact: Cleaned up her computer last night now it goes FWEE! again. No more lag on Youtube. Thank god.
Fact: I see my Mommy tomorrow :3
Fact: I predicted something to happen and it did - but he didn't believe me. And he probably still doesn't even though we stopped speaking to each other.
Fact: My roommate has no idea how to shop for groceries - he bought a gallon of milk that is still two-thirds full and expires tomorrow. Fail.
Fact: All of WBL and Battleship's Loveydovey posts make me sad :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom