Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zalvek said:
Fact: The way to win my heart:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr">http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/images/pr</a><!-- m --> ... T10000.jpg
Take a stuffed animal and dress it up like a robot.

Is that a samurai pizza cat?

Fact: Really needs to re-learn how to show emotion so he doesn't offend those close to him >.<

Fact: Old wounds are threatening to open up D=

Fact: Hates insomnia -.-

Fact: I'm going to bed with pleasant thoughts, despite my discomfort in the beginning of the night.

Fact: I had a great night despite the backpain. I played a game with the object of my desires, and learned alot. <3

Fact: I got caught texting, but weaseled my way out of a write-up xD I've never been written up, because I am the favorite. Baha.

Fact: Hates always feeling sick, I need to get better or die already cause this is really irritating >.<

Info: Feels on the verge of tears again.
Info: Learning to deal and trying not to lash out.
Info: In the mind set of 'she wins - he'll leave.'
Info: Had a shitty fucking night after things finally went back to semi-normal.​

Fact: didn't really wanted to write any fact
Fact: just realized how fucked it is than i sitll write this though
Fact: is bored and feeling down
Fact: cant be at the person i love most in the world cause there are over 1000 miles between us -sigh-

Fact: It's funny how one of the quotes that sticks in my mind more than anything else to this day still remains to be "Surely you can see the futility in it all..."

fact: is in nearly constant pain now b/c of how the baby is positioned inside me.... right on a nerve in my lower back.
fact: putting weight on my right leg is excruciating, but i do it anyway.
fact: is sick of strange, random people touching me.
fact: was amused and annoyed at the ordeals that occurred at dinner last night. are people just plain stupid here?
fact: hates having allergies.
fact: is happy that the weather has been cooler the past couple of days.

darkangel76 said:
fact: is in nearly constant pain now b/c of how the baby is positioned inside me.... right on a nerve in my lower back.
fact: putting weight on my right leg is excruciating, but i do it anyway.
fact: is sick of strange, random people touching me.
fact: was amused and annoyed at the ordeals that occurred at dinner last night. are people just plain stupid here?
fact: hates having allergies.
fact: is happy that the weather has been cooler the past couple of days.

Hope things improve, DA.​

*hugs hahvy*
me too..... being in pain just makes me more sensitive to things. not that i need to add to my sensitivity since it's already through the roof, lol. but... on the up side, it's been beautiful out the past couple of days and soooooon my baby girl will be here. yay!
*hugs hahvy again, just 'cause*
<33333

darkangel76 said:
*hugs hahvy*
me too..... being in pain just makes me more sensitive to things. not that i need to add to my sensitivity since it's already through the roof, lol. but... on the up side, it's been beautiful out the past couple of days and soooooon my baby girl will be here. yay!
*hugs hahvy again, just 'cause*
<33333

-returns all the hugs-​

Fact: Snakey ALMOST bit me today, that little fucker<3
Fact: He ate his first chick today, a change from the silly rodents.
Fact: It was fucking horrible to look at...yet awesome at the same time.
Fact: I need coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom