Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Star Wars: Crucible of Shadows) A Prelewd for Kaloh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Supernova
Jet_varik_twilek_fringer_by_bluedisciple-d93mz7l.jpg

Avara Mirim

Departing Mithra-Vala Station
9 Months Ago

Mirim lay back on impossibly soft sheets in a bed on board the Elysium, occasionally giving a half-hearted, one finger tug at her new collar. “Six hours a slave,” she said to the ceiling in Ryl, “and I'm already living in more luxury than I ever dreamed of free...”

The busty purple teen rolled on her side and stretched, a little surprised at how sensual the action seemed in the mirror. “Who are you, Kaloh?” she whispered.

After a moment, Mirim turned on her back again. “The sheets,” she said loudly to the ceiling, “are too soft. And you, Mr. Elysium the Prettiest Ship in the Galaxy, need wider ducts. I'm never going to be comfortable living somewhere where I cant crawl through the ventilation shafts.”

The little purple twi'lek gave another sigh, then cupped the silky melons on her chest through her tight t-shirt. “Not that I would fit through the ones back home anymore if these got any bigger!”

Mirim couldn't entirely follow the full events of the last few weeks yet.

“You know, grandmother used to talk about being a slave like it was romantic. She loved her master a lot. I always figured a master was the kind of person who wouldn't let you climb up crates and crawl through air ducts and open locked doors to see what's inside.”

“I definatly didn't want to spend my life danicng for a fat, slimy slug like Valto the Hutt.” She shivered hard. Valto was a scary, scary, creature, and when he looekd at her with those beady eyes and said...

Sighing, she rolled on one side and looked into the mirror again, “Well of course I stole from Valto the Hutt. Money. Computers. I even sent the anonymous letter to Kaloh that Valto's goons were going to trash his offices the next night. What would you do if a thing like Valto told you he was going to watch you writhe on his tongue on your fifteenth birthday?”

“But he was going to buy me. What choice did I have? Dad was so poor he could barely feed us.”

She looked at the ceiling again. “So, who are you, Kaloh? Did you know the anonymous tip was from me? Did you watch me fighting those three gamorean goons? Did I steal something from you? What made you decide to...”

She closed her eyes, then whispered, “Who are you, Master?”

Before the door opened, Mirim would have heard the tell-tale beeps of a security code being punched in on the door. After a confirmation "ding," the door slid open and Kaloh walked in, dressed in his thick, Durasteel Mandalorian-inspired armor. It was an imposing sight, the kind intended to contrast with the luxury around them. A heavy blaster pistol with expensive sights was holstered at his hip, and an unwieldy briefcase was held in his free hand. His eyes, plain white with no iris, were difficult to read. "Sorry to keep you waiting," he said as he closed the door.

He'd just returned from paying some goons a visit, along with his nagai slave and a couple of rented assault droids. The next time one of Valto's goons plotted a course, it would not go where it was intended to go. Vengeance, while petty, was of value in his new line of work, that of reputation-building.

He set the briefcase down on the bed, but remained standing. "Mirim, correct? I am Kalo Salabik, and as you know, I have purchased you. I would like to know a bit more about this investment."

Avara Mirim

The little twi'lek's eyes went very wide when especialy wide when Kalo entered. She jerked to a sitting position and gasped, "You're a Mandalorian?"

That was insane! A mandalorian was about as likely to be a billionare buisnessman as a mandalorian was to sell his armor too one!

Inside, her grnadmother quietly chided her for breaching manners.

Fine Nana! If...

She took a long breath.

If I'm going to be a slave...

Another. Getting calmer with each breath.

I'm going to be the best damned slave in the galaxy! There's nothing I cant' do, Nana!

Another.

And I'll make you proud.

For a moment, the purple girls eyes flutered shut. She took another breath. Standing there in cut off shorts and a tight, bare midriffed t-shirt, she looked very much like a poor street punk despite the platinum plated collar.

As amethyst eyes fluttered open again, she moved gracefully around onto her knees. As she knelt, her knees were slightly parted. It's done like this, right? Purple jewels looked into his eyes. Wait, wait! I don't have permision for that!

The twi'lek modestly lowered her eyes, then--with grace and remarkable poise, she sank into a deep bow.

I can do this!

Um... What now? Right!

"Please, Master," the word felt awkward on her lips. Though her grandmother had been emancipated at her own master's death yeears before she was born, the young twi'lek still remembered how she said it.

My master.

You... cooed it, Nana, but it was so natural. When you said that, it was like you were speaking of some kind of angel.

"You have no need to apologise to the likes of me..."

"That's correct, Master, my name is Avara Mirim..." She wanted to add something about 'if it pleases you to call me so,' but that felt so awkward.

"Um..." She made herself hold the elegent bow 'til released from the postion. The t-shirt was coming down her shoulders, and her silky melons were threatning to fall out completely. "Where would you like me to begin?"

Kaloh grinned at the question. Few actually asked it, though it was the point of the armor. "It's a replica made out of durasteel. Mandalorians don't patent their products." He chuckled at the prospect of a legal battle against a mandalorian warrior. His eyes flashed caution as she quickly stood, but it seemed a false alarm as she was soon on her knees. He nodded, though it wasn't until after she'd lowered her eyes.

"Avara Mirim. That's a minor surprise. But Mirim should suffice." He gestured for her to stand, looking her in the eyes once she'd done so. "You should have been more expensive. I'd like to hear why you think you weren't."

Mirim's eyes went wide and her fists clenched in the bed in sudden anger. “Father!” She gasped, shaking her head in denial. “Tell me...” she gave a growl of fury, but her eyes shone as if she were about to burst into tears. “How much? Tell me father didn't just give me away to protect me from Valto! Master, please! My little brothers were starving! Father had to ask enough to restart his business!”

Kaloh's eyebrows raised in mild bemusement at her outburst. Apparently she did have an idea regarding her family's priorities. In a way it was refreshing. It showed that she was not a fool, and was more aware of her situation than had previously seemed likely. "Valto." He nodded, both confirming to himself and to her that that was indeed the case.

He clenched his jaw as he considered his answer, unsure what to say. "I didn't learn anything about your brothers. As for your father, he would have to be either a terrible businessman or be in more debt than I suspect he had the connections to manage."

Gesturing with a finger to indicate that he wasn't yet done with his answer, he stepped closer to her, for the first time willfully acknowledging the young twi'lek's body with a slow downward gaze. "I'll not disclose the actual amount, but I doubt you are unaware of the reputation your species has for entertaining." He said the last word plainly, as though innuendo was either not intended or simply not worth masking.

He brought his hand down, hooking a finger into the top of her shirt and tugging it down, as it was almost doing on its own, revealing her torso. "Now, add to that reputation this figure of yours, your age, as well as your father's claim that his daughter was still a virgin, and one can assume that while you were a bargain, you were not cheap. Understood?"

Avara Mirim

kckolbe said:
He clenched his jaw as he considered his answer, unsure what to say. "I didn't learn anything about your brothers. As for your father, he would have to be either a terrible businessman or be in more debt than I suspect he had the connections to manage."

Kaloh's words were enough to put Mirim immediately at ease. Her father was no fool. He'd either use the money to restart his business or to get his family to a new home, far from Valto. Probably both.

The twi'lek girl's posture relaxed, the elegant poise she'd carefully gathered returning...

kckolbe said:
Gesturing with a finger to indicate that he wasn't yet done with his answer, he stepped closer to her, for the first time willfully acknowledging the young twi'lek's body with a slow downward gaze. "I'll not disclose the actual amount, but I doubt you are unaware of the reputation your species has for entertaining." He said the last word plainly, as though innuendo was either not intended or simply not worth masking.

He brought his hand down, hooking a finger into the top of her shirt and tugging it down, as it was almost doing on its own, revealing her torso. "Now, add to that reputation this figure of yours, your age, as well as your father's claim that his daughter was still a virgin, and one can assume that while you were a bargain, you were not cheap. Understood?"

Mirim's cheeks took on an amethyst flush. She could feel her skin getting taut where his eyes wandered...

Her master's finger hooked between her breasts, tugging her t-shirt down around her waist. Mirim's silky melons swayed and jiggled softly as they sprang free. The virgin girl swallowed, blush deepening. She was so hot her skin was beginning to glow. There was a strange stiffness in her nipples, and glancing down she saw they'd taken on a black cherry darkness and were straining up towards him.

Mirim swallowed again, then she whipered "I understand... Thank you, Master. II... I'll try not to disapoint you. I'm... afraid I don't know how to please you, but I am yours to command. I can dance... If you want."

Kaloh looked down over the twi'lek's body with undisguised lust. Her shapeliness was unbelievable. "You are very welcome. And I think I would enjoy a dance. I would enjoy it more if your clothing were removed by the end of it." He thought of removing his armor as well, but he was eager to have the show begin. Besides, he would enjoy having the naked twi'lek girl remove it for him.

The fifteen year old girl shivered at the look in her master's eyes. She flashed hot, then cold, then hot again. Men had looked at her that way before. Sometimes it made her vaguely uncomfortable, others it terrified her, depending on the owner of the eyes.

This time, there was something new...

This time, there was fear, but there was also heat, yearning. Her heart hammered and her throat tightened and her breath came fast.

The purple girl rose and moved into the corner, under a light. Looking into his eyes, she undulated and swayed, slipping out of her shorts and down to her panties. Mirim still blushed, but the dance made her slowly bolder, stronger. She pushed her t-shirt down off of her left shoulder, rocking breasts almost bare on that side...

Then bared it over the other and let the T-shirt slip and slide down her swaying body. Her tight little belly undulated and beasts swayed for several moments, the little twi'lek in just her lacy black panties.

Then she tweaked them to the edge of her hips and worked them down her body, 'til t hey dropped off. Tight, silky skin slightly aglow, Mirim ended in a reverent bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom