Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa seeking hot fun (Futa x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

Hello.

This'll be kept short and sweet for the time being until I feel I can do some changed to the thread to make it a little better. But to get to the point I'm looking for a literate partner for a quick bit of fun that can ether turn into something of a long term or to start up a whole new RP all together for a different plot/setting/characters.

I'd like to be clear and say that I won't feel comfortable getting back to you if I don't get anything more in the PM other than that you're just interested to RP, I can't decide that way if you're going to deliver from your end that will come back with at least 2+ paragraphs. Granted I'm not expert writer but I do make the effort not to leave you with little to work on. It'd also be great to have somewhat of a regular reply every one or possibly 2 days, I know life is life and we'll never be on all of the time every day and things can get busy for us, but do let me know if the RP isn't to your liking. That way I won't spend my nights fighting to stay awake wondering what the deal is.

My personal kinks I like, but don't all have to be included:
Pregnancy (at least the risk if it, unless that's already too much to ask for)
Cheating
Rough sex
Age play (between characters aged 18 with ones in their 30s)
Futa (duh)
Interracial
Inter-species (for Human on Non-Human RPs)
Conflict
Borderline non-con (something like agreeing to pleasure someone leading to unintended full on sex)
Hot-dogging
Switch (Personally I've grown bored of the Dom/Sub way of RP)

If there are any kinks you'd like to add to, please ask away and I'll see if we can make something work. Just hope you don't get mad if I decline or water down some of them.

Onto the plots/pairings (Set as MC x YC and the blue represents the option to you playing as ether a Human or a Non-Human).

Just as a note, I'll only be writing down the pairings for now but I'll get around to putting up examples for plots/scenarios after some sleep. But it'd still be nice to hear what you might like to go for based on the pairings, after all, it's not only down to a single person to brainstorm for ideas. Doesn't make the RP any fun then.

Daughter x Mother
Sister x Sister
Fan x Idol
Student x Teacher
Student x Rival
Friend x Girlfriends Sister/Mother
Alien x Human
Customer x Corner shop Maid
Maid x Owner (But not in that Master/Slave type of treatment, sorry)
Owner x Maid
Friend x Best Friend
Strangers one night stand (can be public, but not in front of a crowd type of thing. Can also go long term.)

I'll have to leave it at that for now, struggling to keep awake.
Please be sure to send me a PM and not comment of the thread please. I'd like to keep it clear in case I don't get worried when I can or can't bump it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom