Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking GM for Dark D&D Adventures

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
An Opening Note: I would prefer if this game was played using some sort of tabletop roleplaying system (I've really been craving D&D 5e lately), thought it is not necessary. The reason why I would like to involve dice in this process is because I find that adding mechanics to an RP can make it more interesting.

What I'm looking for: I would like someone to GM a game in which evil has won or is in the process of winning. Maybe monsters have overrun the continent where the game takes place and now rule as the dominant species? Maybe that's in the process of happening, but there are a few holdouts of Good left? Or maybe it's not monsters, but the various demihuman races simply choosing a darker path? Whatever the case, one thing is true: women are treated as second-class citizens at best and slaves at worst.

I would also like to make it clear that I'm looking for some adventure here. I don't want to start off with my characters at a bad end: it's all the sweeter if they arrive there on their own. These are capable women who are good at the things they do, but can they survive in a world that is turning against them?

Bonus points if we can work in The Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Some Ideas For Why Things Are Going Wrong (Check back for updates or feel free to suggest your own):
Integration With Monsters: This one is a personal favorite of mine. In an attempt to curb racial tensions and create a more peaceful world, several prominent demihuman (humans, elves, dwarves, etc) nations entered into talks with leaders from the monsterous lands. A treaty was formed and it was agreed that the monsters would try to integrate with demihuman society, and in return the demihumans would do their best to try and accommodate the monster's cultures. Tensions were high at first, but over the years the cultures began to accept each other, though perhaps not in the way the demihumans would have liked. Namely, the demihumans started taking to the darker gods the monsters worshipped and also found their treatment of women to their liking. Over time, things began to change and it's no longer safe for a woman to walk the streets alone at night in certain districts; or in broad daylight in some of the seedier parts of town.

What I am offering: I am willing to play as a core cast of four female characters, as well as a peripheral female cast of NPCs, who are struggling to keep their freedom and their dignity in a world that is turning against them. I am willing to tailor this party to your tastes, though my own personal preferences will also factor into its composition and personality types.

Necessary Kinks: I am not interested in the game if it does not contain most or all of the following
  • Misogyny (The monsters do not respect women)
  • Sexy Clothing (PLEASE force my characters to dress up in sexy and creative outfits)
  • Slavery (Not right away, but as an end goal)
  • Casualness (Both in casually dismissing the concerns of women, as well as casually molesting them)
  • Slapping/Spanking (What better way to show a cunt her place?)
  • Orgasm Control/Denial (The bad guys prioritize their own pleasure over that of their victims; some think women shouldn't be allowed to cum at all!)
  • Exhibitionism/Public Humiliation (Your amusement is more important than her shame)

Optional, Darker Kinks: These are not necessary, but if you tickle these cravings I will give you preference over all other requests
  • Watersports (Why use the bathroom when you have a perfectly good whore?)
  • Female Circumcision (Definitely discuss it with me before you clip off a girl's clit, but I'm open to this)
  • Bestiality (PLEASE)
  • Casual Abuse (General cruel and unusual treatment of the women)

Please PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom