I want to be the harem girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter's lover

Planetoid
Hey. I've been craving some harem action lately. Here's my kink list, for your reference, and here is my permanent role-play thread, if you're interested in looking at that. I'm looking to play against someone using a male character.

Pictures are more than likely NSFW, just in case you're browsing in public or something.

Anyways, as I've said, I'm looking to play the lovely ladies of a harem. Maybe it belongs to a king or god, or a warlord, or something of the like, who maybe sometime shares his girls with his friends (I love that picture, btw). I'd prefer it to be fantasy or some kind of historical, but you may be able to convince me to do sci-fi. I've been doing a lot of sci-fi lately, though, so it'll take a good idea. I'm wanting to play multiple ladies who come in and out of rotation as pleased, in scenes that usually involve your man and a lady or two, with larger group scenes mixed throughout. I want your man to be interested in the girls as more than just fucktoys, and have actual conversations and aftercare and moments other than just sex, in which they talk about actual substantial things, do things together, and have a bond. I'm looking for your man to be at least somewhat more dominant, and I'll be playing ladies who have all sorts of thoughts and feelings of sex, and most will likely have favorite kinks and some things they don't appreciate.

Anyway, feel free to PM me. I'm always up to seeing pictures you'd enjoy for girls, and hearing ideas you have. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom