Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pool halls and back streets..... And an unusual love.

Jason Callaway, Jimmy, as his friends knew him was sitting on a bar stool watching his opponent take his next shot. Jimmy had let him win the last two games, this was to be his last hustle of the evening and a huge one at that. His first game he gave up was for three hundred, the second another three, so with this one it would make the winnings twelve-hundred. Jimmy knew that this was one of his slow nights.

The crash of the billard balls rang through the air as he watched the husky man miss his shot. Jimmy nodded and walked over to the table. His green eyes focusing on where he would shoot first, then just run the table. He was solids, with the two, four, ten, twelve left on the table. Easy pickings... Just hope this fat ass can pay me. He aligned his sites on sinking the ten first, then the twelve followed by the four two then finally the eight. Smiling he shook his head and took his shot, one after another the balls sank into their called pockets. The que ball rolled quick and precisely where he wanted it to go, finally it rolled right in front of the eight ball.

"Well it has been fun buddy. But I really need to be going." He said as he shot the final ball into its pocket. "Now, I hope you have my six hundred dollars?" He said looking over at the guy, "If not, be in here tomorrow with it or I will find you and collect it myself." Jimmy said with a small smile. He picked up his black and orange bike jacket and walked out side.

Zipping up the jacket and starting his Suzuki-2003-G-Strider, he took off down the road heading to tonights racing spot. Tonights race was worth twenty grand, and he knew it was a walk in the park. Bob and weaving through traffic his relexes allowing him to speed along the busy city streets. Jason pulled into a back alley and smirked when he heard the loud music, it was a big race tonight and most the underground would be there... Money was to be made.

Back
Top Bottom