Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mini games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it would be possible to put a small game arcade into the the website? I've seen some websites (Not like Facebook or Myspace) that have games like Mario, and Super Mario World, and Final Fantasy(1980's cartridge version from NES) and what not in a small section of their website. Man I could have hours on end of fun with the games like that. I kinda thought people might like it more to have a small game going or something while role playing with their partner or something. Though I'm sure that could easily be solved with an Emulator, I have the NES and SNES Emulators myself with like 400 games for each one. :D Just a thought though.

Can you name a free gba emulator so I can get Metroid Fusion? I really want to play that, badly.

ahem...

Yeah, that would be rather awesome. There's ways to imprint flash games from other sites, I had a friend that did it so we could play games on school computers. Hell, there's a flash sonic game like the original.

My dad is the one who got the Emulators while he was in Iraq and Kuwait. I'll give him a shout and find out if he can find you the Emultor. :) Otherwise I could send my copy to you xD

If need be I can send the programs and game data, I may be on Dial up but each game is like 1 MB. The NES ones are actually 8 bits though so that wont take but seconds.

Yeah, thanks :)

I'm looking for Gameboy Advanced games, though. Metroid fusion, Golden Sun and its sequel. Do i need to get a adaptor to use normal controllers, or can i use the keyboard?

You can use the keyboard, there's actually an option to set up what keys to what in the game for you. I have what looks like a PS2 controller with a USB end to it though. Much easier on the hands I think. So basically either one will work.

Raz, look for something called VBA. That's the best GBA emulator around. If you need help finding roms I can help with that too.

Misha Hiroki said:
Raz, look for something called VBA. That's the best GBA emulator around. If you need help finding roms I can help with that too.
Actually, i was watching a youtube video of a guy doing a Metroid Fusion 1% run using VBA, it lagged in a few boss fights. But then again, that was 2 years ago, it might be better. Thanks for the reminder, Misha.

and i hope this is all free.

It is indeed, and it probably lagged 'cause his computer is slow. I've had different experiences with different computers, and with any good computer i've used it's as smooth as if I were playing a real GBA even when on full-screen.

Pssssht. Screw that.

Nothing like having a GBA emulator, on your PSP!

Fiye said:
Pssssht. Screw that.

Nothing like having a GBA emulator, on your PSP!
Nice necro, Fiye.

Also, Misha, if you look back to this, it did lag at the same parts

Misha Hiroki said:
*shrugs* I've never had problems with it, even on my older and less epic computer.
It's only on Metroid Fusion, though. So I guess it just has problems running that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom