Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A New Dawn (TheCorsair, Xanaphia)

Luke’s idea sent shivered down Mara’s spine, shivers she just managed to contain. She responded in kind, a vision of her thoroughly tasting every inch of his cock. Not retreating once she cleaned every drop, but pushing on, swallowing his length until her throat massaged his head. If he wanted to use her before the entire gathering, she’d suck him until his knees buckled and his head lolled back in ecstasy.

Taking advantage of the sensuous nature of the dinner, Mara licked her spoon clean. Not so lewdly, just thoroughly enjoying her meal. What was even more difficult was not shooting Luke a knowing glance, but With Grand Admiral Thrawn seated right beside her, it wasn’t the smartest idea. That fact didn’t stop Leia from glaring, however, sending her own desire through the force. This one was harder to resist, harder to remain stoic, but Mara occupied herself in moving the balls around the custard. Once the impression passed, she took another bite.

"Ovaries? And what exactly is a tark?" Leia voiced hid her shakiness well, but Mara could still hear it. Still, she had no idea what to make of it. Was Leia still that hung up over Luke? Wasn’t she making progress away from her obsession? Or was this something else.

“A small mammal native to Felucia,” Thrawn explained, but Mara hardly heard him as he went into detail. She was busy shaking the memory of Leia’s vision. Luke’s touch in her mind already had her aroused, and even Leia’s disturbing fantasy held appeal now.

“The ovaries are coated in a gelatin made from the bones of the tark. The complementary textures melt in the heat of one’s mouth in a delightful combination of flavors.” Kalin offered, scooping a ball up with a bit of custard and bringing the spoon to Mara’s mouth. The combination between sweet and salty was well suited to one another.

Mara imagined Luke melting in the heat of her mouth, losing himself in orgasm. Still, Leia’s previous vision became mixed up in her fantasy, feeling the feisty brunette tease her aching pussy while she swallowed every drop of Luke’s pleasure. The sense memory touched both of them before Mara could contain it.

The next dish was brought out while Mara reeled from her slip in a deep drink of wine. Oyster shells rested on beds of white rice, containing a pinkish mixture with exotic fruit seeds and bright green parsley leaves. The music shifted, a lingering baroque piece that stretched each note as far as it would go.

For an instant, Luke was lost in a memory that was not a memory. A memory of Mara hungrily sucking on his aching meat as he gripped her hair, moaning as he emptied his pleasure into her throat. Leia was her him as he did, her fingers busy - one hand thrusting into Mara’s dripping pussy, the other busy fingering her own four beneath bunched-up skirts. And then it was gone, leaving him groping for the salted pink wine that had been served with the dish. He forced himself to sip at it, trying to clear his thoughts and calm the raging erection that bound his slacks. He didn’t dare look at his twin, not right at this moment. He was grateful for the arrival of the next dish, because it gave him something else to concentrate on.

“Are you well, Lady Vader?” Thrawn asked, eying her curiously.

Leia bit her lip, focusing on the shell before her and trying to ignore the warmth of her brother’s leg so close to her own. Tried to ignore the dampness that threatened to chafe her thighs. “I’m... fine,” she managed, wanting to fuck Mara raw right there on the table while Luke and Kalin watched. Wanting to fuck Luke, and to hell with the fallout.

“Are you sure?” Thrawn pressed. “Your skin is flushed.”

It was, Leia knew. Her pale skin showed her arousal as a gentle pinkening of her throat and breasts. It was one of the reasons she favored high collars. “It’s the heat. Zeltros is warmer than I care for.”

“Ah, yes.” Thrawn’s reply was oddly sympathetic. “I find that to be true of so many worlds within the Empire. Naboo is warmer than my homeworld, but Zeltros is much warmer.”

“Oh?” Kalin asked, curious. “What is your homeworld like?”

“It is on the outermost edge of what the Empire considers a solar habitable zone,” Thrawn told him, “and possessed of a steep axial tilt. Summers are short and cool, and winter is long and dark and cold.” He smiled wistfully. “But starlight and moonlight dances upon the mountains and glaciers, painting the world in a million shades of blue and purple and ultraviolet. And the chill bites the sinuses and skin, a delightful reminder of the beauty of the knife edge between life and death.” He toyed with his wine glass, examining the transparent green of the new drink that had been served. “And The First signs of spring, the water cascading as the snow melts, awakening the plants to new life. Ah, to see the first black buds burst into new life...”

“It sounds delightful!” Kalin exclaimed. “I should very much like to see it, some day.”

Thrawn shook his head. “I think not. My people do not welcome outsiders.”

“Haven’t you learned, Grand Admiral?” Kalin leaned slightly forward. “Zeltron are a very welcomes my -and welcome - people.

Smiling at the banter, Luke inserted a thought into Mara’s mind. I want you. Now.

Swallowing the oyster mixture, Mara moaned. It was delicious but –even better– it added sensation to the fantasy already occupying her mind, of savoring Luke’s seed and the look of utter ecstasy on his features. Luke’s demand caressed those thoughts as well, inflaming her need. I burn for you, she admitted, her fingers gliding through the condensation on her glass.

“The heat is a bit much,” Mara agreed, brushing thick crimson locks back behind her shoulder, enticing Luke with even more bare skin. “I may need to step outside for a breath of fresh air.”

Kalin frowned. “There are still three courses to sample, and I’d hate to think you might miss out on one.” As he explained, the next dish arrived, accompanied by a bold tune with a thudding bass. The sort of strong, forceful rhythm that would have been lovely to fuck to. Long, thin platters were distributed, topped with chunks of steak. Seared on the outside while delectably pink in the center, they sat in a green sauce that was rich in spice.

The food was a delight to the senses, in presentation and taste, but Mara wasn’t hungry for food now. Not with Luke sitting across from her, so close she could smell him. Not as she wanted his scent in her, again. Still, protocol demanded her attendance, and her only respite was to brush her foot along his shin. Fuck, I want you so bad.

Luke shivered as he felt a foot - Mara’s foot - stroke his calf. Fuck, I want you so bad.. We’re thy his thoughts, or Mara’s? Not that it mattered, he decided, because they summed up his state of mind perfectly. He ate mechanically, vaguely aware that he was doing an injustice to the dish, but he didn’t care. His attention was on the subtle movements in Mara’s jaw and throat as she chewed, and on the driving bass of the music, and of the aching erection straining against his tailored trousers.

“It would be a crime to miss the remaining dishes,” Thrawn agreed, savoring a bit of steak. “Although I feel the presentation of this particular course is a masterwork - particularly how the beat both sets the pace for and matches the effort of chewing. Delightful!”

“Yeah,” Luke agreed faintly.

Thrawn turned blood red eyes on the young Sith Lord. “I fear it was a mistake stake, training so late into the night. While I commend you on your dedication to your service to the Empire, allow me to remind you that the Emperor expects your attention to be focused on your current mission.”

It is, Luke wanted to snap back. Instead, he shook his head. “I know. I... just need some fresh air.” Awkwardly he got to his feet. “I’ll be all right. I just need to clear my head.” He grinned. “I’m not accustomed to so much wine.” With that, he headed for the great doors that opened out into the moons-lit garden of the palace.

Join me?. The Force carried his thoughts over Mara’s skin, accounting Joanie’s by an image of his cock in his hand. Or shall I start without you?

Mara’s eyes followed Luke, wishing her feet could do the same. Wishing it were possible, without alerting the entire gathering that they were fucking. Wondering if it were so bad that everyone here might know. Luke was worth the risk, wasn’t he?

It was hard not to shudder as Luke’s words touched her, feeling like fingers trailing over bare skin. Don’t you dare, she demanded, plead, aching at the thought of taking him again. Give me just another moment, so it doesn’t look extremely suspicious.

The plates were taken away, only to be replaced by another dish. Some local fowl, covered in a creamy, white gravy. Mara could hardly care, except it gave her an idea. As she was served, she used the force to send the droid’s arm off true. A rivulet of gravy dropped on her chest, missing her dress only because of how much skin she had on display. Hot, but not searing, she counted herself lucky it didn’t burn her, but yelped out anyways. Might as well play up her distress.

“I really ought to clean this off before it becomes a bigger mess,” She declared, pushing away from the table before anyone else could respond. She headed the opposite direction as Luke, until she was out of the main dinning hall, before turning back in his direction. Luke probably wouldn’t mind licking her clean.

Leia tried not to roll her eyes as Mara’s obviously transparent ploy. Slut. Still, it stung that Luke was falling for her wiles, yet again. Sure, she had great tits and was fun to fuck, but what did he see in her?

Except, maybe this was his plan. For him to fuck Mara, while she fucked some guy, at the same time. Find physical pleasure in other, more sensible targets, while joining together in the force. That was a bind they share more intimate than mere sex. Her gaze turned towards Kalin, who had served well the night before, and had already displayed interest in repeating their affair. The carmine skin revealed by his loose toga was enticing, his tin, firm figure similar to Luke’s. Yes, Kalin would do nicely.

Been thinking about you since last night,
she directed towards him, sucking the lingering gravy off her fork. Would you mind show me more of that Zeltron hospitality tonight?

Pacing back and forth underneath a tree in the shadows of the garden, Luke tried desperately to think of anything but fucking. It wasn't easy, though. Not after the combined lust dripping from Mara and Leia, shameful and unsettling as that admission might have been. That image of his sister bending Mara over the table while the Emperor's daughter swallowed his meat had left him achingly hard, and not just for Mara. The sight of his sister, half naked and... and... Fuck! What was wrong with him?

So he paced, rock hard and trying not to remember. Trying hard not to just open his pants and grab his cock. Trying hard not to do something, anything, for some relief from the desperate hunger that flooded his nerves. And then he heard the rapid footsteps approaching and sensed Mara's thoughts along with them. Her state of mind wasn't any better than his, desperate and aching and wanting relief after an evening of hunger and want. She opened her mouth to speak and he grabbed her, filling his hands with her curves and pulling her tight against him, his lips hot and hungry on her, his tongue filling her mouth in a pale imitation of the desperate need he had to drive himself deep into her.

He gripped the straps of her gown as he pushed her back against the rough bark of the tree, baring her magnificent body to the waist as he feasted on the soft skin of her throat and shoulders. He groaned in pleasure as he tasted her nipple, and then again as he worked a hand up her thigh and found she wore nothing beneath her skirts but the slick heat that coated her folds. Kissing her hungrily, her hands joined his as he worked at his pants until he freed his rock-hard meat. Then he lifted her, driving himself into the slippery heat of her sex as he pinned her against the bole of the tree with his cock. "Fuck,' he growled, biting her lip as he pounded hard into her body. "Fuck, now. I want you, now!"

Kalin watched Leia suck on her fork, smiling at the display and at the thoughts she offered him. Of course, he replied. Did you want to keep it kinkily monogamous, or shall I invite a few friends? As he thought he rested his hand on her thigh, moving slightly to enjoy the feel of smooth muscle through silk. His fingers slowly moved, gathering the material of the dress to create some slack, then they drifted slightly lower. He took a sip of his wine as he traced the outline of her pussy with his fingertips, smiling as he felt the silk grow slick and wet under the pressure of his touch.

Tell me, Leia, he continued, pressing his finger against her clit as he took a bite of steak. What sort of mental disciplines have you mastered?

Mara had no complaints that Luke pulled her into his arms and onto his dick. Not even as the bark from the tree he braced her against scraped her back, and gravity pulled her down his steel hard shaft. As aroused as she was, she needed Luke, needed this.

“Luke!” she cried, voice sharp as he forced her open, stretching hungry lips over his thick cock. Her fingers gripped his silk suit, pulling and tugging the material but wishing it was his skin. Her own gown was sparse, thin, leaving her so exposed she might as well have been naked. Especially after he pulled down her sleeves to taste her breasts. “Fuck, Luke… don’t stop.”

Trembling muscles swallowed his cock, clenching each time their hips met. She loved how deep he reached inside her, and, in an effort to share her bliss, opened her sensations to him, so he could feel it too. Ecstasy sang on her nerves and through the force, rippling along currents of desire and passion, “Luke…” she breathed, begged, entire body wrapped tightly around his, “Oh fuck Luke, I want to feel you…”

Kalin offer to invite a few friends was tempting, reminding her of the pleasures of the night before, and the delight of sharing herself freely. But she didn’t feel like sharing tonight. She wanted that consuming lust and obsession, wanted to fed her possessive desire towards her brother, her twin. Just you, and that deliciously thick cock between your legs.

And Then Leia turned her attention toward cutting her chicken, while Kalin turned his attention on her. Fuck, but his hands felt so good. A bit too soft, perhaps, as Luke’s were calloused from years of saber practice and piloting, but just as forceful and demanding as she craved. Reaching into her bond with Luke, she grew even wetter as Luke’s cock rubbed Mara’s clit as he fucked up into her, at the same time as Kalin’s fingers against her. This was close, but she needed even closer, to truly experience Luke’s sensations inside Mara.

Oh, I can take all the teasing you can offer, Leia challenged, moaning as she chewed a moist piece of chicken breast. Can you handle it, I wonder? Knowing how hot and wet I am, and how I am waiting to feel you inside me?

Luke's fingers dug into her skin, hard enough to leave bruises while his nails bit into her with sharp, stinging sensations. He shifted his feet a little, letting him drive himself deeper and harder into her body, listening to her involuntary gasps as his weight slammed into her. "Feel me," he groaned, biting at her throat and breasts as he felt her arousal in the Force. "Fuck, Mara, feel me." His mouth covered hers, pushing her head back into the rough bark of the tree as his tongue filled her mouth in imitation of his cock in her cunt.

He wanted to feel more, needed to feel more, and regretted not taking the time to pull his own shirt off. The feel of her breasts flattening against his coat, of her thighs gripping his hips and her walls clenching around his length was intoxicating. And through the Force he could feel his coat rubbing over her erect nipples, feel him pounding into her depths and the rough electricity of hard wood scraping over skin. The feel of her impeding orgasm mingled with his own, and his cock battered into her one last time as he roared his pleasure into her clinging lips and emptied his ecstacy into her in gushes of hot seed.

Kalin's hand shifted in response to Leia's challenge, gathering up more black silk in his grip. When he had enough he returned to her slit, moving so that a silk-sheathed finger pushed into her sultry depths. Oh, I can handle it, he remarked, taking her wrist in his free hand and leaning forward to pluck a morsel of chicken from her fingers. He sucked gently at her finger tips for a moment, thrusting his fingers deeper into her as he did. Unless I can't. And then you'll get to watch me climax here at the table.

He smiled as he felt her clench around his silk=wrapped finger. Does that excite you? The thought of me wanting you so badly that I spend myself here? That I leave the table dripping with my lust for you?

Gasping with the force of his orgasm, Luke leaned into Mara. "So," he managed, giving her an exhausted grin before kissing her gently. "That... that was hot." He kissed her again. "But too fast. Shall we go somewhere else, and take more time on round two?

“Yes,” Mara rasped, breasts swaying with each deep, heaving breath. “I crave more of you, Luke.” I want to fall, exhausted, into your arms, and sleep against your chest, but she didn’t give voice to those desires. Desires that strayed from the carnal, into dangerous emotional territory. “Let’s find an empty room with a large bed.”

Kalin, and the pleasure he offered her, pulled Leia away from reaching for Luke. For a moment anyways, since he and Mara had already finished. Fuck, she needed to get on some cock now, ride Kalin so she could sync up with Luke. But his teasing was divine, the smooth friction of silk sheated fingers delightful in ways she couldn’t have expected.

Dripping? Like I am for you? Aching for something hard and thick to fucking fill me? Leia hardly composed herself, hand shaking as she brought her wine glass to her lips. Sparkling pink wine dribbled down her chin, not doing enough to quench the heat that burned for Luke and Kalin, and even Mara. That thought, that vision of fucking Mara while she sucked Luke and Kalin fucked her in turn, drove her over the edge, bringing her to climax while she was surrounded by dinner guests, the scent of her arousal drifting on the air.

I need you, Kalin,
Leia begged, dipping his free hand in the remained gravy on his plate, before bringing it to her lips. I need you so bad.

Sneaking through the halls of the manse, hand in hand with Luke was exciting. And dirty, as his cum slid down her thighs. But Mara didn’t care if they got caught like this. Almost hoped someone would catch them and see how much they wanted each other. Smell her scent on him, lingering on his skin and announcing her claim to the universe.

“I want to taste us, on you,” Mara offered, working open his pants again. “Do you want to taste us as well? Sample the mingled ambrosia of our lust?”

Here? Kalin replied with a smile, sucking gravy from his fingertips as he inhaled Leia’s scent. The offer wasn’t completely serious, although it wouldn’t bother him in the slightest if she took him up on it. He was hard as a rock, after all. And maybe fucking Leia right here on the table would get the cute Togruta to loosen op. Or get the Grand Admiral loosened up. Half the court - his mother included - wanted the blue-skinned alien for the novelty alone. I know a place, though...

“Do excuse us,” he said, rising and holding Leia’s chair as she rose shakily. “I believe we will be continuing to explore the pleasures of the senses elsewhere.”

Ashoka looked annoyed, but Thrawn’s expression was one of mild amusement. “Of course,” he said smoothly. “What is the expression? Veltrath danata?”

“Indeed, sir,” Kalin replied, taking Leia’s hand. “And a pleasant evening to you.”

Luke followed Mara into the hallway alcove. “Already?” he laughed, enjoying the feel of her hand around his sticky, hardening meat. “I thought you wanted to find a bed?”

The alcove was half balcony, half small room, with a view of the sparkling sands and the surf and the stars. An illusion of privacy was granted by gauzy white curtains, and the floor beneath was padded satin. A comfortable spot in which to recline and enjoy the breeze, or read, or just stare out across the ocean.

Luke sank to his knees, hands caressing Mara’s shoulders as she stroked him to life. His mouth found hers, his tongue gently tracing her lips before tasting them, and a soft moan escaped him as he pushed himself harder into her grip. “We’ll make it to one,” he promised, skimming his hands over her curves. “Eventually.”

Mara smirked at Luke’s offer, finding herself looking forward to that. Remembering the night before, as he hovered over her and stared into her eyes as they fucked. “Are you quite sure of that? I intend to have you until neither of us can walk right.”

At that, she pushed him back, insistently. Hungry, almost aggressive, dragging his pants over his hips and down his thighs. Pushing Luke down again as he tried to rise. She met his gaze with her own, smirking as she crawled over him. Remember, you wanted this, she teased, through the force. Her breath whispered over his cock, her lips just touching. You wanted me, on my knees, sucking and worshipping your cock.

One hand held him down, on his back, where he was helpless against her. The other held his cock firm, stroking him lightly as her tongue teased the head. Salty, sticky, slick with their pleasure, Mara savored it, savoring his moans and squirming beneath her.

Leia followed Kalin with an unseemly haste. A haste that stood in contrast to trembling legs, still weak after her orgasm at the dinner table. Damn, that had been so deliciously naughty. Even though she was sure most of the table knew what they had done. So what? They were on Zeltros, after all. And she was a rebel now. Would have been difficult to be any lower in the eyes of the Empire. She was already a whore in their eyes. At least this whore was having mind-blowing sex.

They stole into the hallway, not far from the great hall. Her silk dress rustled and their footsteps echo, loud in the otherwise quiet of the hallway. Until Kalin broke the silence with his plan.

“Just ahead there is an alcove we can use. Make love under the stars, where the breaking of waves can play background to our desire.”

Leia shuddered. It sounded terribly romantic, enough to once more push Luke out of her mind. Maybe…maybe that was better. Move on with her life, away from that love that had torn her apart.

“I thought you wanted to find a bed?”

Luke’s voice. He was nearby. Nearby and…Leia shuddered again. How could he be so close, and yet so far away. So close, and yet in the arms of another woman. Kalin turned and caught her expression. Eyes dark in recognition

“There’s another,” Kalin assured her, pulling her until their bodies were side by side, touching as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder. “The same, more or less.”

Leia smiled, and snuggled even closer. “That sounds just perfect.”

“Are you quite sure of that?” Mara purred. “I intend to have you until neither of us can walk right.”

“You’ll find,” Luke husked, “that I have a lot of stamina...”

Clearly, based on the way she shove him back onto his back, she took that as a challenge. He starts to sit up, to pull her to him, only to be forced back down as she crawled over his body. Remember, you wanted this, she teased.

Yes, he replied, shivering as her hot breath caressed the sticky iron of his dick.

Her lips ghosted over his sensitive head. You wanted me, on my knees, sucking and worshipping your cock.

Yes,he replied as one of her arms slid up, pinning him in place. He could have broken the grip - and that could even have been fun, wrestling her around and probably ninny her down as he fucked her - but the feel of her lips and tongue closing on his shaft made it hard to do anything but gasp. Gasp and squirm as she took her time on him. Yes, he told her again, watching her head moving on him in the silver-red look got of the two full moons. “Oh... fuck...” he gasped out. “For could... yes...”

He could feel his pleasure building once more, feel his cock hardening between her lips and his balls tightening deliciously. “Mara,” he gasped, “close... Mara...”

Kalin pushed Leia against the alcove wall as soon on as the curtain fell, tasting Leia’s desperate hunger on her lips and in the Force. His hands fisted in her hair as he filled her mouth with his tongue, then in her gown as he dragged it slowly down her curves. Pausing at her waist, keeping her arms bound by the silk, he bit and kissed his way down her alabaster throat and over her firm breasts. “Dana I want you,” he growled, biting and then gently licking a hardened nipple.

He went to his knees, dragging the dress lower over her belly and hips. “I would have had you in the banquet hall, “ he murmured, his lips following the trail of the silk as it ghosted over her skin. “But for your strange notions of modesty, I would have made art of our joining for all to see.”

The black silk pooped around her ankles, and his own garment joined it as he rose. His crimson body pressed into her cream flesh, the heat and softness of her form taking his breath away. His hands slid over her body once more, urging her thighs to open and wrap around his hips, his hands dark on her rear as he lifted her.l, and he grunted in pleasure as he felt her slick folds part around him as his cock drove slowly upwards into her.

Mara feasted on Luke’s passion, hungry for his pleasure. Savoring his cock, and each linger drop of pleasure she left on him. His cries, increasing in tempo as she did, matching her rhythm like some choral accompaniment, inspired her. He was addicting. His scent, his taste, his gasping moans, unable to form sentences as she worked on him. Even his thoughts, the fragments she could sense, about fighting back against her, and pinning her down and fucking her hard, made her want him. She wanted more, and even his warning about his impending orgasm enticed her. Excited her.

Swallowing his shaft, Mara took him in her throat, enjoying the way she stretched around his bulbous head. Green eyes gazed into his, open wide and inviting his ecstasy. Promising without words to drink every last drop. I want it Luke. I want to taste you...

“Maybe next time I will be up for it,” Leia offered, leering down at the sexy Zeltron, “Make a spectacle of our bliss.” Especially if Luke were nearby. Watching. Inflame his jealousy until nothing could keep them apart. No stupid taboos, nothing else to get in the way. They would share one another, mind and body, until nothing was left to separate them.

Tonight, however, they had others in the flesh, but Leia still reached for her brother’s mind. Fuck Kalin felt so good inside inside her. So strong and so thick, a model of masculinity that lit a fire in her. If he weren’t compared against her twin, he would have been a near ideal man, but all she was left with was the knowledge that, no matter their connection, it would always pale to the bond she shared with Luke.

Reaching through their bond, she knew this wasn’t right. Again, they were unsynced. Kalin fucking her felt good, but it wasn’t the same sensations as Mara sucking off Luke. But she couldn’t really get off Kalin to suck him off now. They were already fucking. Still, he moved slow. Deep. They could take their time in this position. Luke was close to his climax and He and Mara would end up fucking again eventually, right?

“I’ve heard tale that Zeltron men have the best stamina,” Leia sighed, squeezing Kalin tight when his cock was sheathed within her, “That they can fuck for hours. Is that true? Will you…” Leia gasped; Luke’s release was potent through their bond. “Will you show me?”

Mara crawled up Luke’s body, kissing and nip as his tight musculature along the way. “Great stamina, huh?” She teased, pressing breasts into his chest as she bit on his neck. Teeth worried the skin, leaving him purple before she relented, “I am going to hold you to that.” Her tongue was hot on the tender skin, soothing. It was probably a bad idea to mark him so, but Mara was beyond caring at this point.

Finally, she reached his face, claiming his mouth in a hungry kiss. “I find myself insatiable tonight, Luke.” Another kiss, wrestling his tongue, and broadcasting the fantasy of wrestling against him, resisting him until he took what he wanted from her. Or until she overcame him, and used his body for her delight. Breaking the kiss in a breathy rasp, she smiled, “Can you satisfy me again, like you did last night?”

“I find myself insatiable tonight, Luke.” He could taste himself on Mara's lips, taste himself and her own fantasies of being taken by force. Or taking by force. Either, he could tell, would be a desirable outcome in her mind. Breaking the kiss in a breathy rasp, she smiled, “Can you satisfy me again, like you did last night?”

In response he grabbed her hair, jerking backwards as he twisted and rolled beneath her. He could feel himself growing harder as they rolled across the floor, sliding and rubbing against one another until he ended up on top. "i didn't satisfy you," he growled, straddling her hips and pinning her wrists to the floor. "I used you to satisfy myself." Moving his hips, letting her feel his sticky cock rubbing against her belly, he stared down at her as she twisted and strained beneath him. "You want that, don't you?" Leaning forward, he used his chin to push her head to one side. "You want me to take you, and use you. Don't you?" His teeth scraped over her throat, then sank in with enough power to leave a bruise. "You're mine, Princess."

Shifting his grip, he crossed her wrists above her head and held them both down with one hand. The other gripped a firm breast, squeezing almost painfully as he bit at her soft skin. "And, unless you can do something about it, I'll prove it. I'll use you again and again, until you can't take any more."

Kalin gasped at Leia's request, and at the lust that surged through her. A dark lust, full of the desire to be taken and used, over and over again. Part of it seemed external but, even with his training, it was hard to think rationally with her cunt clenching around his aching meat. "Show you?" he repeated, hips rocking against hers. "If I'd known you wanted that, I'd have brought a recording droid!"

Acting on the emotions he felt in her, he pulled out and spun her in his arms. "So you'll just have to live through it," he growled, his weight pressing her body into the smooth marble walls and his cock hard against her ass. "Over and over again, until you can't take any more." Where did that line come from? he wondered to himself. But he didn't have time to think about it then, not with wanting to drive his aching meat back into Leia once more.

Gripping her hair and twisting one arm behind her, giving her the aggression she wanted right now, he spun her and pushed her before him until she was against the balcony railing. His teeth scraped her skin as the night breeze stirred her clothing, and then he shoved her legs apart and pushed her forward. "Here," he told her, driving his shaft into her once more before gripping her wrists to keep her body off the railing. "I'll have you here, where anyone who cares can watch me fuck you."

Mara groaned, finding it too easy to give in to Luke. He was so fucking hot, leaning over and against her, whispering tempting threats. She wanted to be his, she realized, trying to keep that thought away from him. Trying to keep the thought off her mind. Sex was one thing, and sex with Luke was amazing. That, that was something else, something terrifyingly intimate.

That fear, that she may have wanted more than just sex from Luke, inspired her to struggle, to writhe and squirm under his grip and against his hardness, until she freed one hand. She tugged his hair then, tearing his teeth from her throat and bring his mouth to hers. The kiss was vicious, teeth as much as tongues, and one of them was bleeding. Or, perhaps both? Didn’t matter, Mara decided, trying to roll them over to get atop him.

Her free hand squeezed his throat, almost as tightly as he squeezed her breast, and when he pulled away to breathe, she hissed, “Mine.” Trying again, she slammed him into the cushioned floor, her legs still trapped between his thighs and his neck still trapped in her fist. “Your body will be an instrument of my bliss, Prince Luke. Just a hard sex toy for me to enjoy.” She ground against him then, still not aligned to take him, but smearing lust against his legs. “I will drain you of your seed, drop by drop until you have nothing else to give.”

Leia moaned, enjoying Kalin’s momentum inside her. Enjoying how easy he was to manipulate and bend to her will. A delightful puppet, playing the role of a surrogate brother she could safely fuck. He even echoed Luke’s lines, whispering them right into her skin, and she could only shudder in response.

Closer. She felt even closer to Luke now, but still, not close enough. He wasn’t fucking Mara yet, she knew. Not fucking her but fighting; grappling and biting and groping her. And Mara, that stupid slut, was fighting back, trying to get the upper hand. Dammit, how dare she keep them apart.

Take her, Leia whispered to Luke, sharing her pleasure with him. Take her and tear her open on your cock! Fuck her raw and make her beg you for it. Leia cried from a strong thrust into her, Kalin slamming their bodies together. The ache make sex hotter, and Leia resisted, just a touch. Clenching Kalin’s cock, so he would fuck her even harder.

Luke drew a ragged breath, feeling his throat move against Mara’s grip as he did. “I...” he croaked out, “am nobody’s... toy...”. He strained against her as he said it, hips rising and grinding his dick into her stomach, hands sliding over her and pushing against her. Molding to her. “So... you’ll have... to take... what you... want...”. And fuck if that didn’t sound good, Mara just using him to get herself off.

One hand gripped her wrist, making a show of trying to pull her from his throat. “Br... careful...” he growled, digging fingernails into her sss. “If I get free, I’ll... tear you open... on my cock...”. He bucked beneath her again, groaning as his hard meat moved against her. “I’ll... fuck you raw... and make you... beg... for it...”. Twisting his head, he nipped at her forearm. “Do... your worst... rebel scum...”

“You seem distracted,” Kalin whispered, nipping at Leia’s back as he stroked into her. “I’ll have to do something about that.”

The night air was cool on his slick cock as he pulled out. He could still feel her desires radiating off her, sense her craving to be handled roughly. So he pulled her away from the balcony and all but threw her to the ground. Then he was atop her, a crimson hand gripping her pale throat as he straddled her. “T’m going to use you,” he promised, lust burning in his dark eyes. He wasn’t sure where the next thing he said came from, but he could taste her delight as he said them. “I’m going to tear you open with this dick,” he growled, pushing into her once more. “I’n Going to fuck you raw.”

It was a struggle to free herself from Luke’s legs, a struggle that left him grinding against her and smearing precum on her skin, but Mara held him down. Then he was between her thighs, still bucking against her as she tried to mount him. Dammit, she wanted him so bad! Aching for him, even as his cum dripped from her slit. Finally, with a triumphant cry, she claimed him with her cunt.

“Not a toy?” She teased, pinning both pf his wrists to the floor beneath him. Hovering over him, her pendulous breasts brushed against his chest, “You’re just a nice swollen cock for me to use. Once Prince of Naboo, now just a rebel plaything.” She didn’t move yet, just straddled him, clenching against his desperate twitching. She pinned both wrist in one hand now, bringing one hand down to stroke her clit. Still not moving on him, not much anyways, just countering his flexing with tight squeezes.

“You want me to fuck this thick dick, Luke?” she asked, with a teasing affectation to her words, “Beg me. Beg me to slide up and down your shaft with slippery, slick, friction. Otherwise,” she stroked her clit harder now, indulging herself while denying him, “Otherwise I’ll make you suffer my orgasm.”

Leia gasped, drawing air into her lungs and enjoying Kalin’s rough treatment. Similar to the cruel way Mara used her brother. But while Mara teased Luke with stillness, Kalin battered Leia’s cunt, each stroke splitting her apart in the best way.

“Fuck me,” Leia rapsed, words fighting the strength of his grip to escape, “Fuck me…hard, AH!” As wet as she was, his thrusts still stung, a sweet sting of resistance that gave way to his invasion. Growing dizzy, all that mattered was the pain that echoed her pleasure, drawing her even closer to Luke. “Hard…harder.”

She felt so fun cling good, riding humans making demands. “You want me to fuck this thick dick, Luke?” she teased, pushing herself to take him deeper and let him see her fingers on her clit. “Beg me.”

“The Prince of Naboo,” Luke gritted out, “doesn’t... beg... Rebel scum...”. He strained against her grip and her weight, letting her see the muscles rippling in his arms and chest.”

“Beg me to slide up and down your shaft with slippery, slick, friction,” she tainted, letters by her fingers stroke his shaft where it entered her before returning to her own clit. “Otherwise,...”

“I don’t...” Luke gasped, “beg... Rebel whores... to fuck... fuck m thick cock... with a tight, hot cunt...”. He twisted a little, pushing himself up a little further into her.

“Otherwise,” she added with a moan, “I’ll make you suffer my orgasm.”

“Do... your worst,” Luke gritted out, fighting not to climax yet. “The Prince... of Naboo... will... will never... beg... to be fucked...”. Gasping, he but his lip as he throbbed against her slick walls. “To be fucked... long and hard... like some... Rebel’s... fucktoy...”

Kalin squeezed Leia’s throat, sensing her delight as he gripped the pale skin hard enough to leave marks. “You’re going to cum,” he growled, voice coming in explosive bursts as he drove himself into her depths with every ounce of strength his lean, hard body possessed. “I’m gonna by to make you cum,” he continued, gasping for breath. “You’ll feel me for days when I’m done with you.”

Sweat dripped from his skin as he fucked her hard, splashing on her ivory skin. He could hear her cries, strangled sounds of delight as he choked and fucked her, and he could feel her building pleasure in the Force and in the slick muscles that gripped his dick. He could sense a triumph in her as well, sense her reveling in the brutal way he was using her body. Her hands gripped his wrist and pulled she’d at his chest, playacting at resistance even as her mind screamed for him to use her harder.

He snarled as he dad, his cock battering at her cunt as he flooded her with his cum. He jerked in her, gasped and growling as he pumped into her, hands squeezing her throat as she writhed beneath him. Finally, so JR, he nearly collapsed with exhaustion. “I...” he gasped, kissing gently at the dark marks of his fingers. “It... May be a... a few minutes... before I can... go... again...”

Even as he said it, he tried to examine his own feelings. What, he wondered, had just happened?

Fuck, Luke felt so good, straining under her strength to fuck up into her. Pleasure built in her mind, growing tight at the pit of her stomach as she resisted. Despite his tough words, she could see the need in his eyes, wide and transfixed to hers.

Dammit, she was so close, and her hips moved on their own. Adding sweet friction to the pressure of his cock stuffing her cunt. Once she had a taste of it, she hungered for more, chasing her climax in bouncing, bucking hips and squeezing thighs. “Damn… damn you, Luke!” She cursed, releasing his hands for just a moment. That newly freed hand went across his cheeks. Not hard, just loud. Not hard, just leaving his skin pink and his eyes wild. Oh, there’d be hell to pay for that, she knew. Knew and looked forward to his retribution.

“Fuck…” she gasped, fully upright now, taking his length. “Oh fuck…your…your cock… mine…all mine…” At the moment bliss overtook her, she opened her mind to his, sharing the passion that set her nerves alight and the fluttered within her depths. Eye rolled back into her head, succumbing to the moment, to the bliss and the mindless need. To the delight that wouldn’t end, as he continued to fight her strength and gravity to thrust up into her. “Luke….”

“It’s cute that you think you get a break,” Leia rasped, voice hoarse, the words barely audible over her deep breaths. She could still feel Mara toying with Luke, and if she were quick, she could ride Kalin at the same time. So she pushed him over, easily enough as he recovered from his orgasm, and hands found his cock, still sticky with their desire.

“I want more,” she insisted, rising above him as soft hands stroked him. “You will give me more. You have no choice in the matter.” The mingled confusion and lust in his mind was intoxicating. The burgeoning concern was not, but she urged him to push it aside as her lips closed around his cock. He’d still be sensitive, as coming inside, and she took full advantage of that. Strong, deep sucking, drawing blood back into his shaft. She did not relent, single-minded in her pursuit of connection and completion with Luke. So close, now. So close…

Mara’s hand struck his face, the blow a stinging counterpoint to the delights of her body moving in his. He snarled in response, blue eyes burning crimson for a moment as his freed hands gripped her hips an he began bucking wildly, driving into her heat as she rode up and down his shaft. “Fuck…” she gasped, fully upright now, taking his length. “Oh fuck…your…your cock… mine…all mine…”. And then he felt her climax, the muscles of her inner walls gripping and squeezing his shaft and pleasure burning bright in the Force.

His response was a desperate sound of hunger and need. Strong hands moved her hips, dragging her up and down his shaft as he bucked wildly up into her. “Mara...” he grunted. “Mara... fuck... close...”. So close now. So close.... The thought was familiar, not his but echoing his own, but he didn’t care to pursue it. Not right now. “Take... it...” he grunted, feeling his cock harden as his own release neared. “So... so good... on my... on my... MARA!” He jerked her down onto his shaft as he climaxed, his body arching up into her as the liquid heat of his cum flooded her cunt.

Finally, spent and gasping with exertion, he ran gentle hands over her sweat-slick body. “Damn you, Luke?” he quoted with a tired laugh. Then he pulled her face down to his, taking a lingering kiss from her lips. “Give me a minute or two, and I’ll find some way to make you pay for that.”

Kalin groaned as Leia’s hot mouth closed on his dick, sucking their mingled flavors from him as she began working him back to life. “Always a choice,” he gasped, crimson fingers stroking through her dark hair. “I choose...”

So close now. So close...

It was Leia’s thought in the Force, and his training made him follow it even as her mouth made his coco stiffen against her lips. Then he felt passion and pleasure from the adjoining room, from Lord Vader and Princess Mara, and felt Leia shiver and shudder in response, and suddenly everything clicked into place. “Leia,” he said, his lust draining by away into concern. She didn’t respond, other than to suck harder, so he gripped her head and dragged her - reluctantly - from his cock.

“Leia,” he repeated, voice full of concern. “This, what you’re doing, it isn’t healthy.”

“Damn you, Luke?” He laughed, still catching his breath, and pulled her in a kiss that didn’t hold her slap against her. “Give me a minute or two, and I’ll find some way to make you pay for that.”

Mara giggled, snuggled up against Luke in the glow of their passion, “I look forward to it.” Damn, he felt so good. So right. Not just inside her, either, but here in his arms, sweaty bodies tangled up together.

Once more feelings crept up, but Mara found it harder to fend off while content from yet another climax this evening. Maybe…maybe it was nothing to fear. Maybe falling for Luke wasn’t so bad. Just because he was her enemy (though not really) and her co-conspirator, and the son of the man who murdered her parents…

Another kiss, another attempt at pushing back against unpleasant reminders. “Are we going to try and find a bed, now? Or cuddle here awhile longer, watching the stars dance on the rolling tides?”

Leia hated the way Kalin looked at her. The way he looked down on her. Pitying her, like she was pathetic. Who the hell was he to judge her? He was just a strong body and a hard cock. “Not healthy? How could you possibly understand how close we are? What we share? What we have is beyond lust or desire.”

But in the next room, Luke wasn’t thinking about her. His mind was on Mara, and they moment he shared with her. None of that had anything to do with his sister, or the terrible, consumed desire they felt for each other. Mara wasn’t just a proxy fuck for him.

Leia turned that rage on Kalin. Pushing him away and snatching up her discarded dress. “I didn’t ask you to fix me or save me or anything. I wanted you to fuck me, and if you are incapable, I can find someone else. This is Zeltros, afterall.”

Luke stretched and wrapped his arms around Mara as she snuggled into him. He could sense her emotions, lust shading into something warmer, and they matched his own emotions. Sure, he’d been commanded to find her, and the Emperor had dangled the prospect of a marriage before him as incentive. But he was beginning to suspect that he wanted her for more than just fulfilling the Emperor’s Church Manx. He was... drawn to her. There were other words he could have used, but he held back even in the privacy of his own mind. Secrets like that weren’t guaranteed to stay secret, and an emotion like love could be used against him.

Also, the admission that wasn’t an admission left a pang of guilt in its wake. He knew that there was something unnatural about his attraction to his sister. It was a forbidden thing that he’d never spoken of, that neither of them had spoken of despite both knowing the other knew it. Despite that, despite knowing it could never be, his realization felt like a betrayal on some level.

“Are we going to try and find a bed, now?” Mara asked. “Or cuddle here awhile longer, watching the stars dance on the rolling tides?”

“Let’s stay here a little longer,” he sighed, holding her close. “I don’t want to move, yet.” Here, like this, he could just be Luke. But when he dressed, which they’d need to do to go find a bed, he’d have to don his Imperial uniform again. Be Lord Vader, once more. “Not yet,” he whispered, kissing her hair.

“Not healthy? How could you possibly understand how close we are? What we share? What we have is beyond lust or desire.”

It was a struggle not to flinch from the icy rage boiling off Leia as she shoved him away and goped for her clothes. “I didn’t ask you to fix me or save me or anything,” she snarled. He could tell he wasn’t the cause of her rage, because that was hatred of Mara and despair at her brother’s rej cation and self-loathing. “I wanted you to fuck me, and if you are incapable, I can find someone else. This is Zeltros, afterall.”

“You’re wrong,” Kalin said, softly. It was another act of will to refuse to cower back when she snapped around to glare at him with eyes full of crimson fire. “Oh, not about finding someone to fuck you. As you say, this is Zeltros.” He smiled at her. “And you are[/ii] desirable.

Dana, he thought as he felt her rage building. I’ve never felt such strength.. But he had. From Lord Vader and from Mara. Strength beyond even what Darth Maul possessed. “But I am a Zedanadal, Leia. My training in the Force is different, vastly different from yours, but just as thorough in it’s way. And I could feel...”. He hesitated, then held out a scarlet hand. “Tell me about your brother, Leia.” He relaxes a little, stripping away any judgement of her actions as he did. “Tell me why you want me to be his proxy.”

Leia stared at the hand Kalin offered, hardly hearing the words he spoke. Didn’t he understand that she used him? Why wasn’t he angry? She expected rage, had prepared to face off with his rage. Concern, understanding, none of it made any sense. Leia hardly knew how to respond to such a reaction.

Beside them, in the next room, passion melted away into peace. What Luke and Mara shared, the energies she’d tried to tap into with Kalin, went beyond sex, into a comfort and safety between them. More feelings that were foreign to Leia, especially in her fraught relationship with Luke. There was never peace them, not with the forbidden desire that churned between them. Luke could move on, move past her, and the passion they could never share. He could find peace with someone else. Why couldn’t she?

Leia leaned against the wall, covering herself with her dress. Though, to be perfectly honest, her feelings of vulnerability at this moment had nothing to do with nudity. The anger lanced away, leaving a void that darkness couldn’t fill. “Luke is…” she started, finding herself unable to sum him up in a few words. “He’s everything I’m not. Patient, and optimistic. I thought he was my complement; my missing pieces; my other half.” Tears burned her eyes, and she hated herself for crying in front as Kalin. But not as much as she hated herself for the years of lusting after Luke.

Cutting through the tears, she met Kalin’s gaze. “It’s not right; I know it’s not right. I don’t want to feel this way, but I am scared of losing it. Losing him. This…this was a way to have him, to keep him. To feel him, and feel whole.” So why do I feel so empty now?

“Luke is…” Leia started and then stopped, turmoil roiling in her mind. Kalin shifted, edging a little closer. A sense of connection would be essential, he sensed, but he would have to be careful. It could easily cross the line into being perceived as possessive. “He’s everything I’m not. Patient, and optimistic. I thought he was my complement; my missing pieces; my other half.”

“Go on,” he murmured, voice barely audible. Compassion made him want to say more, but he held his tongue; interrupting her now could destroy everything. So he held back as tears gleamed in her eyes.

“It’s not right; I know it’s not right. I don’t want to feel this way, but I am scared of losing it. Losing him. This…this was a way to have him, to keep him. To feel him, and feel whole.”

There was more to it, he could sense it. Sense the pattern of something monstrous, moving in the Force. The outline of a plan he couldn’t comprehend. “You say,” he said slowly, feeling his way through the possibilities of the words before him, “you need to feel whole. That you, you’re missing pieces.” He drew a deep breath. “Why do you feel incomplete, Leia? What do you feel you are missing?” He met her eyes, watching her reactions. Then he drew a breath, and trusted to his intuition.

“Why do you believe this, when your brother does not?”

“Luke is so confident, so sure of his strength. My strength comes solely from that connection to Luke. That only I can do that Luke can’t is a bear a child.” Bear his child, her mind whispered to her, a long forgotten subliminal idea. It wasn’t hers, she didn’t think, but it came from within her own mind. “Only Luke could complete me, give me purpose.”

“How?” Kalin’s eyes didn’t stray form hers, even as the introspection became uncomfortable. Why couldn’t she be invisible? Did Kalin see her for the insignificant being she was?

Leia settled on the floor, still leaning against the wall, as she worked through her thoughts. “If I bore his child,” she started, recognizing the words as external in origin, “then I would be worthy of his love…” Where had that notion come from? And why did she believe it, even as she recoiled at the prospect?

“You believe that?” Kalin asked, his concern flavoring his words. He inched closer to her, but she curled into herself.

“I…I don’t know,” she admitted, leaning her head on her knees. “Maybe. I’m not strong and I’ll never match up to Luke in his gifts. If this is the one thing I can offer him, then…” Again, her mind struggled against the thought, struggled with her own feelings. She’d craved Luke since she discovered desire, the emergence of her own sexuality inextricably tied up in her lust for her brother. Now, confronting these thoughts, beyond longing for Luke, but longing to serve him, his wants and wishes, her entire body a vessel for his use, made her confusingly ill and aroused. Heat coiled just below her stomach that churned her last meal.

“I don’t deserve any better than to be a sex toy and womb for him.” Her tears flowed freely now, rolling down her cheeks and splashing on her bare legs.

Back
Top Bottom