Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female character for a smutty fantasy adventure game (D&D?).

Amaril

Star
Hi everybody! Thanks for checking out my thread. I'll get right to it: as the title says, I'm looking for someone to run a game of D&D or some similar fantasy adventure system, in which my character's adventures incorporate sexual elements or an overall sexy tone (which I'm not sure I even need to specify on this site, but just in case). This could be a solo game, or include other players, if a GM shows up with something enough people are into.

I don't want to lay out too many restrictions on what I'm looking for, since I have a feeling it'll be hard enough finding a GM in the first place. However, some things I like and would be happy to see included are...
  • Low-magic worlds, high-magic adventures. I like it when magic is rare and special, but adventurers like my character encounter it far more often than most.
  • Wild settings, with plenty of mysterious, uncharted places beyond the relatively few safe settlements.
  • Worlds that aren't kitchen sinks, where the fantastical elements fit together to create a consistent tone. For example, I generally lean away from D&D settings that incorporate all the races in the 5e Player's Handbook, and every creature in the Monster Manual.
  • A lighthearted tone, but not outright silly. Possibly grim humor in the midst of a bleak situation.
Basically, something echoing the tone of old-school sword-and-sorcery fiction, though perhaps with some updated sensibilities (casual racism and sexism, yo).

In a similar vein, some ideas I have for my character, subject to discussion with a GM, are...

• A warrior type, possibly from a barbarian culture foreign to the location of the game. The sort to face problems head-on; definitely not a magic-user.
  • Thrill-seeking and independent, a born adventurer. Doesn't think much of rules, or being told what to do. In D&D terms, probably Chaotic Good.
  • Very sexual, and confident in her sexuality. Not the sort who unwillingly stumbles into sexual situations in her adventures; she sees them as another perk of the trade. That said, she has standards, and won't say yes to just anyone or anything.
Basically, the kind of character you'd have as the protagonist of old-school sword-and-sorcery fiction (see a pattern emerging, here?).

As far as smut goes, I like it healthily mixed with everything else, not the sole ingredient. Sex scenes interspersed with typical action, conversation, and other normal adventuring activities; not every single character and creature in the world just wanting to fuck. My character, whoever she ends up being, will be a person with thoughts and emotions, not a brainless sex robot. That said, I also like the idea of sexuality being built into the world and the culture in ways we don't see in real life. Public nudity as normal in some contexts? Public sex? Sure, sounds good, if it's handled with a modicum of sense and restraint.

If this does end up being D&D, as I think it most likely will given how popular it is, I can play 3.5e, 5e, or Pathfinder, with 5e being my top choice.

If you're interested, feel free to reply in the thread or PM me. Any takers? :)

I'm an experienced 5th edition Dungeon Master, both online and at the table IRL. If I understand you correctly, you're looking to play a female Conan the Barbarian, correct? That's something I can work with. The setting you propose would include a heavy human population, with such creatures as elves and dwarves being extinct or extremely rare and secluded. A true hero like you, however, is more likely to encounter such fantastic elements. Kind of like how modern fantasy is portrayed- it's a myth to everyone but the protagonists. Are you intent on making this a single player experience, or would you like to interact with other players instead of just a world inhabited by NPCs?

Back
Top Bottom