Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[AmySorin & The Deviant] I'll Keep Your Photograph

The photographer smirked as her model held the crop in her mouth, just like she expected. "Now, aren't you a cute and obedient pet?" she teased before positioning herself to take a couple more photos, making sure to frame her in a way that would show all of her best 'qualities'.

"Not that often. Just with the cutest and most willing ones" she replied playfully while walking away for a moment "If you're uncomfortable you can just ask me to stop, though" she said from a distance while she picked up a somewhat tall bench and brought it to the same position where she stood while taking the previous pictures. She then put her attention on her camera and set it to shoot a large number of photos in a row. She also made sure to set up a timer of ten seconds for the first photo of the series to be taken.

With that set, she placed the camera on top of the bench for a moment and looked at how it was framing Charlene. She adjusted its position for a bit and, once satisfied, pressed the button to initiate the timer. She then calmly walked behind the girl, to a position she knew she wouldn't be in the picture and looked at the camera. Once she knew it was about to go off, she swang the cat o' nine tails whip, cracking it once against each of the girl's naked buttcheeks while the camera took pictures of the scene in quick succession. While doing that, she felt her throbbing erection being pressed against her own panties' fabric. Damn, she really wanted to have a go at her already.

The blonde nodded to show she understood what Natalie was saying, but made no move to stop her. Just being so exposed to the woman was making Charlene very noticeably turned on, the bench holding her thighs apart so that nothing could hide her dripping sex from the photographer or her camera. "What makes you think I'm so willing?" she asked around the crop with a hint of sarcasm, unable to keep a straight face through it.

Apparently Natalie was satisfied with the settings, because suddenly Charlene's bare backside was being whipped while the camera went off, eliciting a squeal of surprise. It was only a swat on each cheek, but the cat o' nine tails made a bit of a difference and she started to pull at the restraints, wishing she could rub the sting away. She squirmed against the bench, her face glowing red as she realized she was liking this even more than she thought she might.

"You do realize I can see how wet you are, right?" Natalie teased Charlene with a smirk, landing yet another smack on the girl's ass cheek with the cat'o nine tail whip, this time off the camera and just for the sake of doing it. "If you're not willing, how else are you going to explain all of this right here?" the photographer teasingly asked, touching the girl's lower lips with the whip's leather handle and slowly rubbing it up and down with it, covering part of the tool with the model's juices.

"Is this whip too much for you to handle?" the photographer mocked as she saw the blonde's reaction, pulling away at the chains that held her down "Is it?" she asked again, now as a whisper on the girl's ear while holding onto her hair on a bit of a rough manner. Without waiting for her answer, she hit the whip across Charlene's ass once more quite a bit harder than she had done before. Standing just a few inches away from her model, Natalie was almost sure that if she looked at her crotch for a bit, she'd be able to see the raging hard on held back on her panties and skirt.

Natalie's teasing made Charlene blush brighter, struggling to keep the crop between her teeth as the photographer rubbed her glistening sex with the handle, eliciting a gasp from the young blonde. "N-no!" she yelped indignantly in response to the brunette's question. She whimpered as her hair was roughly tugged, letting out a squeal of pain and pleasure as the whip came down on her exposed ass once again. "I-I can handle it," she insisted even as the sting made her squirm uncontrollably.

Chancing a glance up, Charlene's eyes widened when they landed on a very big bulge that looked very out of place on her photographer. The model swallowed hard and tried not to think about what that barely-contained monster might look like under the skirt and panties that hid it from her now, or what it might taste like, or feel like. She failed miserably, and felt her face burn with embarrassment as her arousal trickled down the inside of her thigh. This was no time for inhibitions, though. Charlene flicked her jaw just right so that the crop brushed against Natalie's concealed erection, shooting the brunette an almost smug little smirk. "Are you going to use that on me too?" she asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes playfully at the photographer.

Back
Top Bottom