Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warm Blooded (A Vampire Game)

Odium

Moon
Note: I said vampire game as in the players will playing vampires not a game of Vampire from Whitewolf

I guess this would be an interest check for a pathfinder game where the PC's will be playing as vampires in a home brew city setting of mine. The game itself will be an urban and social based adventure with a focus on role playing and story/Plot development over roll playing and combat. Looking for 4 players that would be interested in this type of game.

Please let me know if this is a type of game you would be interested in and any ideas that you might to make this a better experience for everyone. I will post more about the setting in the character Profile thread once I know for sure that the game will be getting off the ground.

The vampire template. The reason I am not using Vampire dark age because I am not running a game of Vampire. I am running a pathfinder game with vampire pc's.

Oh cool. Alright, I am still hoping to get one more player. I posted a thread in character profiles. Any questions feel free to ask here, there, or pm me.

umm okay looks like someone else decided to be a summoner... anything in particular you want?

Oh I'm sorry. I got to looking and I loved the wildcaller fluff and it escaped me that you suggested the idea. I can make a different characters if you want me to Lilith.

Back
Top Bottom