Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lynnira, Last Daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nymphetamine

• I've written bits and pieces of a story about a woman elf I created in a Forgotten Realms like world... except with my own gods, my own creatures, etc. Someday I'd love to do a role play based off of this, but it would be very hard for the RPer unless they could see deep into the twisted caverns of my thoughts...

A place I don't even like to venture.

But alas, with no more delay;;
      This Lynnira and her story.[/list:u]

Insanity;;

Heartbroken and depressed the woman gripped the hilt of her blade. WHY?! Why did I run and hide, I could have saved them... I am useless... they are dead... I wasn't strong enough to save them... Images of the pain and sufferings of all the others she knew echoed in her mind. Am I the last one who was left alive here... am I the only one whom was not captured by their hands..? She could see it perfectly, as if she had been there, her mother, cowering in fear, holding her baby sister close to her chest, shuddering out sobs as the skeletal men knocked the door in. Lynnira could see the red glow of it's eyes as it's broken jaw twisted into what should have been a smile. To the girl whom was seeing second hand, she saw her mother beg for her life, and she saw the victorious smirk in the skeletons face as his lowered the blood covered mace to meet her mothers tear filled eyes...

"NO!" Her heart wrenching scream echoed in the tower, shaking the building. She let out more cries as she beat on the walls, the echo of Metal on Stone made her cringe. She was locked in her own prison, cold, gray stone walls surrounded her, dulled down over the years, there was but one window in her own personal hell. From where the tower was, she could see all the damage that had been caused. The weeping girl lifted herself up off the ground, her metal boots screeching against the grim floor. Trembling metal hands gripped the edge of the barred window, she lifted her small, metal covered frame to see... I wasn't strong enough... "NO!" She cried again, she removed her dulled helm and threw it with all her might at the wall, putting a dent in both. Her pale face was covered with mud, blood and tears. Lynnira had saved nobody. I am useless. I do not deserve to live, she told herself, again and again.

What she had seen made her want to cry harder. The castle she was in was now but ruins only two other towers were still up. The grand marble center where she had received her knighting was now but a pile of beautiful stones. The marvelous town outside the gate was destroyed, the simple buildings were destroyed, the tree's that many of the houses resided in were cut down and burnt. From there she had seen her own house, or what was let of it, all she could see from the high point she was, was a clump of bodies.

Even the city inside the walls were rubble, houses and shops toppled over each other... Worse then all of the destruction was the sight of the tens of thousands of bodies, innocents and fighters alike. Children were piled with the Merchants, their dead mothers with the knights. No one would be spared. Lynnira went to choke back another sob, when a fresh breath of decaying bodies hit her, toppling her over. She began to gag. Pain seared in her dry throat as bile removed some of the lining of her throat.

For three days and nights, Lynnira sat against a cold wall, bare of her armor, of her cloth underneath it too. She did not move, she did not blink, she did not sleep. Seeing the deaths of thousands, each and everyone of her comrades. She sees the blades dig into their warm flesh, maces blundering their bodies past a recognizable state.

Once all the deaths had passed through her mind, she though of herself, what a coward she was. She ran and got locked in a tower over looking the chaos, she did nothing to help them. It was morning of the fourth day, she saw the orange sky through the window and there was no expression on her face, but a resolve. There had been few deaths missing from the mess, two that she noticed, her brothers. The two of them somehow escaped the cruel demise that everyone else they had known was given, so silently, the girl stood, her pale skin was covered with dry tears. Leaving the dented armor on the ground, as she felt that she would only disgrace her race more by bearing it, she slowly made it to the wooden door that had barred from the outside when she had entered. Her long crimson hair caressed her slim body, the strands moving over her shoulders and across her bare breasts. Lynnira lifted her heavy arms and placed the small hands on the door in front of her, she pushed softly, and she heard a crack of wood and the door swung open with a loud groan.

She didn't even have to open her eyes and she knew.

Bodies littered the floor in front of her door. The barricade had taken in so much blood it had became soft, and easy to break. Along with the bodies of her kin were the bodies of the skeleton warriors that had invaded her beautiful home. Again, the metallic scent of blood filled her nostrils, and she felt her knees give way. Soon, her beautiful body was along with the rotting corpses..
      [/list:u]

• Death;;

Lynnira was exhausted. She gripped her own arms she shuddered once more, she sat in the rain for the forth night in a row, curled up in a ball in a dirty alley. At least she had managed to get the worn cloak from that man. She tilted her head to the side, hearing laughter and seeing light from the inn across the street. She had no money, and she doubted they'd feed her, even if they knew what she had been through, money was money after all. She sighed, closing her blue eyes. As soon as she did, the giggles of whores grew louder, she blinked open an eye curiously.

What she saw didn't surprise her, but what HE saw surprised him. A tall dark man exited the tavern, his held his coat up over the thin girl whom clung to his side, she wore close to nothing, and she was doing everything she could to be close to him. It disgusted Lynnira what people would do for money. She sighed and closed her eyes. The tall man stopped walking, staring into the alley at Lynnira, soon he left, quickly bringing the woman he bought back to his place so that he could have his fun with her. Lynnira didn't expect to see him again, ever really.

She had fallen asleep for what only felt like minutes when big hands gripped her shoulders, a beautiful deep voice spoke to her. Even though she couldn't understand him. His eyes were dark, but so handsome, they were a strange shade of green, almost looked purple to the half conscious girl. He had a square jaw, and his tanned skin was perfect, no markings, nothing like that, even his clothing was beautiful. "Miss Elf...?" He asked, his voice was deep as he shook her. "Are you alright? Please let me help you." Lynnira said nothing, nor did she fight back as his strong arms lifted her off the ground, she let her head fall back. "Oh my.." The man said. Lynnira was confused, didn't he just have a whore on his arm a few moments ago?

Again, to the rocking of his arms as he ran, Lynnira fell back to sleep. When she awoke, she was staring up at the arks of a cathedral. She gasped, the first show of emotion for months and she sat up, Lynnira groaned and held her arms again, shuddering with pain. The wound she had received had not yet healed, she dropped her cloak to see it, and it was covered with now bloodied bandages. "Oh my." She heard again, her eyes flicked up, seeing a man dressed in robes, it was the man from before. The elf woman crouched up into a defensive pose. "You poor lady... my god wishes to aid--"

"Lies." She quickly hissed. "Your god did nothing, therefore you cannot feel the need to aid, you say this so I may bed with you like your little whore from the other night." Lynnira's voice was rough from lack of food and water, though still, it was like silk.

The man was appalled, "She was no whore... that was my sister... I had brought her back to cleanse her in the temple." Lynnira looked at him, not believing it, she shrugged, her face returned to its emotionless state. She said nothing as the handsome man stood over her, she could feel how much he hated her in his pure stare, and she wanted to kill him for it. Humans were all like that, she had found over the years, they were all hatred and could feel no real compassion or sympathy.

Lynnira looked the man over once more, she began to judge his heritage from his body. He was from the south for sure, very dark skin and very broad set, he looked as if he were once a tribesman, which most men from the south were. When he had spoken to her, his words were said with an accent which made her think instinctively of the south, hot sun, white sands, huts built from sticks and mud. She had gone down there before, for her queen. It brought memories and tears to her, but she shook them off, not allowing herself to be weak.

"You are from the south?" She asked suddenly, the man in robes turned to her, and nodded quickly, the rash hatred suddenly vanished from his face. Lynnira quietly thought about how much he must miss that place, living in this muggy coastal ship town.

"Yes, Lady Elf. My name--"

"Is of no use to me." She quickly cut him off, no names would be told to Lynnira, only the name of the one to kill her. There was no need, she'd not remember it anyways.

Seeing the resolve in her eyes he nodded. "Yes, I am from a small village on the eastern shores, we made a living off of our fishing." He told her, quietly. The man began to speak of his past, and Lynnira rolled to her side, not even vaguely interested. After blocking out his speech for a few minutes there was a groan of doors, tired after hundreds of years of being pushed open. The elf sat up slowly, and saw humans, mostly a lighter skin then the priest before her, start to file into the cathedral. The priest stood and hurried to the front of the cathedral. Lynnira took her first real glance around, it was grand yes, but nothing compared to the cathedrals of her homelands. There were stained windows in a variety of colors, all bright, oranges, reds and yellows. The walls were made out of a white stone, though rough in texture, nothing close to marble. The ceilings were high and there were pillars every few isles that held the roof aloft.

Pulling her stuffs closer to herself, an old woman whom was lead by a young boy sat next to her, Lynnira wrinkled her sensitive nose to the scent of death on the woman. She smelt as if she had been laying in alleys for weeks. The boy looked up at Lynnira he was no more then ten and two years old, his lips parted in a silent gasp when he saw her long pointed ears. Giving him an intense glare, Lynnira lifted her hood and slipped into the shadows along the white walls. Candles were lit down the isles towards the Altar. Where the priest from before stood, along with a dozen others. A chant began to rise as the Altar boys slowly made their way through the cathedral, getting monies from the richer of the worshipers.

Quickly, the Elvin woman escaped towards the altar, behind the stairs the chapel men were standing upon was a pair of doors, they were old, and looked so dusty it seemed no one had touched them in years. She glanced around, the chanting to the god grew louder and she made her decision. Quickly she placed her pale hand on the door and it creaked as it opened up. The same white stone that was the walls of the cathedral continued along the staircase, there was a torch near the door, unlit. Having no patience to light it herself she placed a light, bare foot on it, the cool stone sent a shiver up her spine as she placed her hands on the rough walls. On silent feet, the woman stepped down into the staircase, closing the door behind her. She was then in an eternal darkness. She opened her eyes and squinted as she looked around, seeing nothing but darkness she waited for the to become accustom to it. Yet they did not. Groping the walls the Elf made her way down the long dark stairs, her breathing was soft, barely noticeable. Though the silence was thick, and made her feel slightly nervous. She didn't feel alone.

After getting comfortable with her surroundings and feeling as if she could walk without the wall, she removed her pale fingers from the stone. Only a few steps later, and her toe hit a lump and she tumbled down the stairs, without crying out, not wanting to let the altar above her know she had sneaked into the basement she groaned. Finally at the bottom though she stood, her wounded side throbbing. She opened her eyes and realized there was a corner around the wall, there was a light from the other side of it too, it flickered like a candle, but the glow was fading from green to orange to red and back again.

Blinking in curiousity, Lynnira placed her back to the wall closest to the flickering light, and tilted her head in. It was spectacular.

It was a beautiful black marble door frame, seven faces were carved into it, three on each side and one on the very top. Each was twisted with an emotion so powerful it made Lynnira's stomach twist to feel for them. The faces were each different though a few of them were Elvin, a few female, most were men. Lynnira stood there, mouth a gape as she stared at it. Even more wondrous about the faces were that each set of eyes were in a very strong color. The face on the top's eyes were made of Rubies, down the right side it went Emerald, Moonstone and Citrine, the left was Sapphire, Peridot and Opal. Enchanted by the beauty of the door, Lynnira began to step closer, the area between the frame was like the night sky, but it faded from color to color. Holding her breath, she reached out a long spider like hand towards the door, and gasped as seven pairs of arms reached out and took hold of her body. Screaming in protest Lynnira tried to pull away, but the seven held and pulled her through the gate.

Her eyes were wide as she was pulled through the gate, her cloak billowed around her body as she was sucked through it, like an eternal sky, it never seemed like it was never going to end. While she floated there, Lynnira looked around, there seemed to be other doors in the distance, all were different, some where white, some red, some black. And above each was a constellation. Soon she felt the wind be knocked out of her as she was spat out of a identical looking door she was pulled into. There was a loud thud as she bounced and slide across the black tiles on the floor. Her long limbs knocked over a few desks and tables, all covered with books and assortments of war accessories.

"Uugh--"

"Well, it took you long enough... Lady Bloodmoon." Lynnira's head flicked up, her neck making a light snapping noise, a tall, dark, and young looking man stood above her, clad in black armor that resembled a Paladin's. "You must know of me, my dear. I've heard all of your desperate cries, and pleas... and now you've come to me.. and I can help you." His beautiful but scarred face twisted into a triumphant grin. The edges of Lynnira's sight began to darken as the man bent down to lift her off the ground...

Waking bound in a very suggestive way was not how Lynnira had really wanted it to be. She wanted to wake up by that beautiful door so she could run the other way. Slowly she opened her eyes, the heavy lids reveled someone hanging in the same position as her, as her eyes began to focus, she saw herself. Lynnira gasped and rocked, her eyes locked on with her reflections, the bright blue orbs drooping with fatigue. She glanced over her own body, her hands were bound above her head, though surprisingly enough, she wore a silk robe, it was very form fitting, she wondered how it got on her. Then she heard scurrying of something moving across the floor, her back straightened and she held her breath. Looking into the mirror infront of her she saw the humanoid looking spiders. Hundreds of them.. scurring about her.

There was a chuckle from behind her and dark hands slowly caressed her waist on top of the black silk, the side of the handsome mans face touched her hip. "Hello my dear." Lynnira was looking at him using the mirror, her face twisted into one of horror. "Oh, don't fret Lady Bloodmoon, I've done nothing like that, you were struggling in your sleep, so I put you here so my children could dress you..." Moving her gaze from his face she looked around to see the human-like spider girls spinning webs of black silk, she shuddered and felt bile raise in her throat.

"I know what you want, what you're looking for..." Lynnira felt the binds on her wrists slack as she slipped onto the cold ground, her bare feet touching it, the mans hands didn't leave her waist. "Your brothers must be sad without you, triplets now separated into twins? So very tragic." The man removed a hand from her waist and placed it over her beating heart, the speed increasing every time he moved. "Lynnira..." He whispered into her delicate ear, hardly even breathing. "I can help you."

Her breathing stopped but her heart beat faster, with anxiety, she looked up into his face, her pale one in wonder. He bent down, his lips an inch or two from hers, her breathing returned, and it was heavy with lust, something only he could do to her. "You just have to help me." She was about to promise anything for him, but he lifted his fingers to her lips to stop any speech. "You'll have to give me a few things, and I'll give you a few.

"For your mind, I'll give you the will to manipulate anyone, using any of the seven deadly sins..." He muttered, placing a kiss on her collar bone, to make her shiver slightly. "For your body, I'll give you unimaginable strength and power, enough to cut down armies with three swings of your blade." Another soft caress of his lips touched her, now on her jaw. "For your soul, I'll give you your brothers." A smirk was in his voice. "How about it?" Not thinking it all through she nodded quickly. He smiled and placed his lips against hers forcefully, her body shuddered in his hold. Lynnira felt something be removed from her when their lips met. Quickly after his lips were pulled back from hers, she collapsed to her knees.

The god stepped back from Lynnira, watching her writhe on the ground, flinging her beautiful hair from side to side, fingers digging into her skull as she cried out in pain. She felt as if there were millions of little drills digging into her body, she screamed and fell to her side kicking and swinging herself. The pain was beyond anything she'd ever felt before. Suddenly the room felt cold, her breath seemed to be drifting away from her, twirling and dancing, though, as it left she found it harder to breath, unable to inhale and chatch the loose breaths. The pain refused to calm, her body bashed itself against the ground, blood from the back of her head stained the ground and her lucious locks. Her skin began to pale, her skin sank in at her eyes, lips cracked and dry, her skin tinted blue from an imagined frost bite. Once she lay still, her body restored itself, though all of her emotion fled her. She lay calmly, lips parted wide, eyes opened wide. Obviously Lynnira had ceased to live.

"Rise... my queen." The god said, Lynnira's back arched as she was pulled to her feet by imaginary strings. Her pale blue eyes were emotionless, like the rest of her. "Smile." He commanded, and a brilliant smile lit her features, though, even so her eyes were blank, even as they shimmered in happiness. "Now, come to me..." Lynnira happily took a few steps to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, her cheek pressed against his chest where no heart beat, never had, never would. He lifted a strand of her crimson locks and lifted it to his lips, kissing it softly. His queen looked to him, silently. "Now my queen... let us bed." She did as he asked, the black silk slipped from her perfect body, her lips raised to his, and he met her there, pressing down on her as he led her out of the room of mirrors towards his dimly lit bed room. Black silk woven from his spider children hung from the posts, giving them some privacy from the peering eyes of the dead.[/list:u]

• A Bidding;;

It was his first wish. Ah, my queen, before you learn the location of your brothers, you must find information.. and do me a few favors. Do you understand what I say? Lynnira nodded, she was in the town again, her face neutral, a lack of emotion evident. There was no need now. As she walked her heels clicked together. Now he could see her, feel her, hear her and everything around her as she walked. Anywhere she went.

Do those walls look weak to you? The ones guarding the castle? Shaking her head she walked to the guards at the gate leading to here he had mentioned. With your new power you could make them crumble. The men glanced at her, Lynnira was no longer the pitiful elf that had been laying in the mud on that raining night. She was adorned in the armor of her people.. though.. with a few extra's. The skin tight plate mail had a magical illusion over it, causing it to be white and pure looking. The embalum was drawn over her chest, the human male's eyes widened in surprise. Hushed they sent one to enter the city and rush to their ruler. She halted before them, her face hidden under a mask, the slight glow of her eyes all that gave her away. The illusion caused her armor to seem dented, bloodied and war-torn. "I require entrance to your keep." Her melodlic voice whispered.

The human male had to have been at least surprised, the death god laughed in her ear, I wish I could give you the power to read minds, to see what things he wished he could do to you. You know you strike men's hearts with wild passion, do you not? Lynnira shrugged slightly, mentally, knowing he'd know. The guard asked her to wait for word from their rule. She nodded and stepped of to the side, letting merchants continue their way into the city.

The Death God whispered sweet words into her mind, speaking of her brothers well being, how she would be once she had them back and all of the like. The Death god, her new lover, the self proclaimed ruler of the earth gave her a brief but helpful explaination of himself and the creation of the world, when she had lain in his arms, if not loosely.

"Your world was my creation, did you know that my queen? It was my idea." He spoke, spinning some of her hair around his pale fingers. "Us gods spoke, my brothers, sisters, parents, uncles, aunts, cousins.. and we decided we needed another play thing. You see, there are more worlds then this out there. We counciled that we would let the youngest generation of us create one, to teach us. But, unlike our parents thought, it flourished." He touched her face, the lines decaying but re-knitting the skin back together. His touch was deadly, but she was unkillable. "First, we created the oceans, then land, we all picked roles and there was no fight. Like our parents before us, we divided into three 'factions' of sorts. 'Pure, 'Neutral' and 'Corrupt'. Each god-- and there are nine of us-- created a race." His lips touched her ears, nipping the tips of her ears, causing them to bleed, but the skin grew back to quickly. "Can you guess which race I created.. my queen?"

Pausing for a moment, she admired his strong, pale... but deadly features. "... Wraith...?"

The Wraith were a deadly race, demonic things they were. They were shape shifters, many taking the form of attractive men and women, Incubi and Sucubi. Wraith were undead magi casters, they had been difficult foes when she was training. Wraith were floating robed people, their faces and hands skeletal. They were cunning and deciving.

The God laughed heartily, "You knew that? Amazing, Lindethiel did her work with you Elvish.." Lynnira's face hardened, insulted, he patted her head like a dog, "It's not an insult dear, think about it.. there are so many different types of Elvish.. oh, just two on this planet. What was your names again?"

"We are the Air Worshippers... Lind'thielrei."

"Ah, yes, I'll keep that in mind.. now.. where was I? Ah yes. We each created our race, I made my Dark Warriors, thinking it approprite as that is the meaning of my name in your Language, yes? I thought so. Once our first few races were created, we created minor ones. I'm sure you've figured out that all those plauged with undeath are my followers. Now. We gave you each powers. Your kin use the Light, Nature and other elements like that. Mm? Yes. Thought so.." The Death God shifted away from her, leaving her laying on the bed, her pale body glimmering in the black light. Goosebumps were risen on her skin, the room cold. Morohtar stretched his glamourous body out before her, her eyes tracing every line on him, drinking it in. He soon covered her pale skin up with a robe, smiling softly at the woman. "That's enough for now. Dress. You are leaving."

Lynnira was rudely awakened by the sound of Armor clanking. Her eyes opened and she peered at the man coming towards her, her head raising slightly, inclining him to speak. "Uuh.. we're sorry Ma'am.. but before you are allowed in our keep we must remove all weapons and armor from you." Her eyes narrowed, she grunted.

"This is how you greet a Paladin of Lind'thielrei? Like a theif--?" Be calm, remember your strength, if trouble does arrive you've no need for weapons. You can handle it, trust me. Lynnira sighed, the man had jumped back by her slight outburst. "Fine." She shifted, "Give me privacy and I shall return to you with my Armor and Weapons." He nodded quickly, turning back.

Upset, the girl stepped out into the street, navigating with her heightened sense of hearing, before she stepped into a darkened ally. She removed her armor, her body covered in cloths and furs, a hood falling over her face, covering her eyes. Her thick lips pouted out naturally, her armor was tucked under her arm. Sighing softly, her emotionless posture straightened back to a formal pose, stepping into the crowd of people she was stopped at the gates once more. Placing her armor and weapons into the arms of the Frightened guard. "I shall make sure that I get it back. All of it."

The guard looked down at it, it was amazingly light but extremely effective. He gulped.

Being allowed entrance, Lynnira coninued on her way to the Ruler of the city she was in. It was unknown to her, she had no idea where she was, what continent even. Everything around her was brown and gray, dulled with age, war and rain. The sky was clouded over, but the people in the new area she entered were higher class, they wore fine silks and fancy lace, tunics embroidered with the embalem of their family or trade. The woman quickly approached the keep in the farthest wall of the Plaza.

The Plaza had a large fountine in the center, the water looked dirty though, the benches around it were also dirty, looking flimsy and broken. There were few plants about, but nothing could compare to the beauty of her homeland. The Keep had a large staircase leading up, lines of guards, weary and tired stood, watching the stranger approach, but did nothing to stop her. Grasping the length of the hood that fell on her back she tightened it around herself. Her soft soled boots made no noise as she hurried up the step. When you get there.. ask to speak with their Baron. His name is Baron Meuthe. Joshlin Eran Meuthe, actually. But this information is useless for now. See.. I want to know what he knows about the "Cult of the Sun". I wish you to seduce him, marry him, find what he knows, then kill him. You've two full moons. Then his voice left her, she felt slightly more alone, like he was truly gone, she knew he was watching her.. but he wanted her to use her new powers then. Swallowing softly, the girl shifted under the cloak, fixing her cloth to show a tad bit more skin where needed.

The Keep had two large wooden doors, they were plain, a metal bar on the inside, she could see it through the crack. The Gate Keeper stood stll, staring at her. He was an older man, his hair white with age, skin wrickles around his eyes and mouth. His absurdly large stomach making him stand oddly. Lynnira had never seen so many obese people.. her kin was unable to be obese. "I need to speak with your Baron."

"Why?"

"My business is my own, please open the gate. The other guards have removed my armor and my weapons, do not fret."

".. Aye." He turned, waddled over to the side of the gate, yelling something in a harsh voice. Had his accent been less gruff she might've been able to understand, then again her accent was foreigne to him.

The doors swung open and the Gate Keeper nodded to the Elf. She stepped deftly into the keep, it was more grand then the outside. Kept clean with servants everywhere, mainly women. They were all elderly, past their expirey. Pillars held up the ceiling, a drape of blue and flowers littered the area. She knew who he'd be. He wanted a son, and all of these women were unable to birth one for him. It was obvious to Lynnira that he was the infertile one, but too stubborn to see that. He was an elder man, not as old as the Gate Keeper, but in his late twenties. His selfish brown eyes locked onto her form, the girl he had sat on his side was shooed away. Lynnira curtseyed to him, and his eyes widened. His hair was a dirty brown, he himself a plain looking man. "Greetings Baron." She spoke sweetly, her voice alone gathering his attention.

His beady eyes watched her striaghten, looking over her thin waist and curvy hips. "Why are you here elf?"

Lynnira flased him a brilliant smile, putting her hood down, fingers resting on her hips, "Well, Baron. Surely you've heard of the attack on my Homeland? Well.. most of us are dead, I've no where to go. I heard rumors you've been looking for women to serve you in your Keep. I decided as I had no where else I go, I might as well help my allies.." She stepped towards him, faintly hearing Morohtar's laugher in her mind. She deftly lifted his hand from it's place on the arm rest of his chair, creaking at his weight, even being slight. Touching her lips to his hand in a formal Elvish greeting she whispered something in her language, translating to 'blessings of music upon thee.' "I hope you shant' turn me away."

He parted his lips in a greedy smile. "My guards took your armor did they? I'll ask them to retrieve it. Would you dine with me, Lady Elf?"

"It'd be my pleasure."[/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom