Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family incest role play. Lit+ Needs mom, brother, lil sis

ikoshama

Planetoid
I have an idea for a group role play that would have to do with a family and with that incest~ <3

I'd like this to be at least literate, and preferably adv. lit.

I was thinking that with this would be that there is a father, a mother, two daughters, and a son.

With the incest, I have this general set up in my mind~

• The father would have sex with the mother as their married--but his main taboo would that he as a thing for the oldest daughter, he'd often grope and do many suggestive things to her to let her know who was in charge (just like she'd be in her room changing and he'd barge in and harass her). He'd also have a thing for the youngest daughter, every now and then.
  • The mother would have to be someone who's is always craving the son. She'd constantly trying to get him alone and seduce him; but when feeling bad and neglected from the males she'd go after the youngest daughter.
  • The brother would control and find ways to humiliate the mom through her obsession of him, this would be discrete more or less of a way of showing her who's in charge. Maybe even some passion between the eldest siblings (maybe a threesome, son x father x eldest daughter ) Then when he wanted to completely dominate someone, he'd go for the youngest sister.
  • The eldest daughter would be someone who is abused and used by the father but has a passion for her brother that will flare up from time to time, but when she doesn't want a cock in her cunt, she'll force her little sister to eat her out and perform other favors of her choosing.
    [*]And the youngest sister would be something that would just be tossed around by all of the family members through out house and is the just rag doll and a total fuck doll to everyone. But maybe she can turn into the family slut, and learn to control everyone else.

Roles:
The father would be a dominate role.
  • played by: Ikoshama

The mother would be a switch role.
  • played by: < open >

The eldest daughter would be a switch role.

The brother would be a dominant role.

The youngest daughter would be a complete submissive.

IN THE PROCESS OF:
  • I'm trying to figure out who should be older, the eldest sister or brother.

I'm going to be making skeletons for people to apply; in which there will be a section of things as kinks for every character for other characters to be able to use during the role play.

Updates:

Thread started.

Re: Brainstorming an idea for an incest group role play. Lit

Oh wow, this sounds damn hot! Haahaa. I'm gonna follow this, and I have a keen interest in playing the youngest daughter, if she's not already taken.

Sounds good, can take the brother

@Opened: Nope! :D all yours to play the skank. And thank you! I'll take that this looking so damn hot as a compliment.

@Cererus: Alright; it's all yours.

But I'll kindly ask for a sample of your role playing. :>
So just PM me a good representation of your skill if you may; and its all yours.

eh thinking about it group things, last time I did some of them didn't turn out well. Thanks but i'll gracefully take my leave.

Awh that's alright. Thank you for looking though.

This looks like it could be interesting... I'm going to have to keep an eye on this to see if you find enough interrested parties. I'd join, but being so new to the forum play...

Ohyeah? What role would you want?

And do you mean role playing?

No, I've been Role Playing for 20 years... definitely not new to that. New to using forums for playing however.

Being a switch... I cant decide between the brother or the younger sister... lol Perhaps I should be considering one of the switch roles...

Wow, an old timer.
Mad respect.

So how would you role play other than forum style?
And on a forum is just writing; so it boils down to...can you write? Rofl

Well, 20 years of tabletop roleplaying experience, and 15 years on and off playing in chatrooms on AOhelL.

I'm overly critical of my own writing, so I would say no, I cant write. Others however tend to enjoy my writing and role-playing, and would disagree.

Haha, I don't think my writing is all that great either.

But do you have any samples for me to look at?
And what kind of things are you into?

Oh no, it's not taken yet.
And if you love being a cum bucket that's all for you.

I'm into most things really... I only ever avoid the big 3 no scat, watersports, or gore.

I could send you a bit of a sample I believe, yea. And I also believe I will take the role of the elder daughter.

@Sweet: Alright! <3 Just send me a sample and that I see as fit and it'll be all yours.

@Dragon: Alright, you can play a good submissive I assume? I'm going to read your sample now.

I'd be interested in playing the brother. It's my favorite in an incest-themed role play.

PM me a sample; and I'll see. :]

Although, I am very happy to see someone wanting the brother role.

I will play the younger sister if it is still open

Back
Top Bottom