Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tiger's Pet (KnightCreep X Sheena_Tiger)

The young human looked with wide open eyes at the second filet. No one in their right mind out in the wilds would share their part of the food, unless the whole group was in danger of starving and even then... She placed her small hand protectively over the filet and nodded, unable to say something as her mouth was so full that she had to gulp something down without stuffing more in. Fighting her survival instincts was hard for Tamiko, the concept of having nearly no worries in that matter was just alien to her.

Opal began to rub Tamiko's head. "Good girl..." She went back to eating her steaks. She had become incredibly horny, but she would ask her pet if it was ok to mate with her.

[img=200x251 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/RJuUEmJDRCKETWN/download[/img]
The young wildling continued to be unaware of her situation and was far to busy eating her meal like a proper good girl. Having being called a good girl even had have a nice ring to it, but she could not let that darn 'fur' entice her like that, she only tried to lure her into a trap. Of course, if she knew about Opal's plan, she would instantly try to finally run away, but that would be for Opal to discover after their meal which Tamiko was finishing rather fast despite being the smaller one.

Once Opal finished her meal, she set Tamiko im down on the floor. "Come with me, Tamiko. It's time for a cat nap."

Tamiko looked up at the taller tigress as she was set down, still licking her lips and fingers to clean them and savor the taste. Seeing no other option she followed Opal, but while she did so, Tamiko tried to get an idea about the layout of this place. Especially interesting were the doors and what seemed to be holes in the walls, she could see the sky behind them but it was as if something was in the way, something barely visible. Tamiko decided, she would have to explore once that thing was doing her nap.

When they reached the bedroom, Opal laid Tamiko in bed and wrapped her in a warm blanket. "Stay here and be a good girl." She stripped, revealing her cock and pussy.

Tamiko cursed inwardly as Opal not just put her to bed and leave but staid inside the room. Even worse was the atrocity the fur revealed. The wildlings eyes popped open and she screamed in shock and panic. Within seconds the still in the bathrobe clad human was gone from under the warm blanket and tried to flee through the door. "Noooo! Please nooo! Tamiko not want!" she yelled, definitely in panic. How could she have missed that thing while sitting on it? Had she been that hungry and distracted?

"Easy, easy!" the tigress cooed. She had licked the door, prevent Tamiko from escaping. She put a pair of pajamas on and held her pet close. "Shh... I won't rape you..."

Tamiko whined and tried really hard to get the door open. By the looks of it she was not only in panic but confused as well, not understanding why this was not working. She for sure had watched Opal more than once how it worked but this thing was not moving like it had for Opal. Tears were running down her cheeks as the tigress pulled her gently away and into a hug. Her hands had held to the handle as long as her arms were long enough to touch it and even after that reached out for it for some seconds. "Tamiko want home... Tamiko good..." the young human whined, the tigress could feel her trembling as the situation was still to much for her.

"Shh... I'll protect you and make you happy," Opal cooed. "If you are a good girl, I will take you to your home to visit. How does that sound?" She stepped away from Tamiko and dropped to her knees, not wanting to frighten the human any more than she already had.

It's hard to say how much Tamiko really understood, but the cooing had a slight soothing effect on the little wildling. The second Opal let her go though, Tamiko ran towards the door, not even seeing Opal kneeling behind her in the pajamas. Her human was at the moment simply panicking from her situation without thinking, calming down not an option.

The tigress began to sing a gentle song. Her mother had sung the song when Opal was little to calm her down and make her fall asleep. Opal hoped that it would have the same effect on Tamiko.

The song was not having the exact same effect, well, Tamiko did not simply fell asleep. After a short time, it did begin to calm her down though. Slowly she retreated from the door and turned around, looking at Opal while wiping away at least some of the tears staining her face. "No hurting Tamiko? Tamiko... going home? Tamiko good?" she asked, a little hope in her voice. Some of Opal's words must have had reached her.

"If you are good, I will let you go to your home whenever you want," Opal promised. She held her right hand out, wanting to shake hands to seal the deal.

Tamiko had to process the words for some time, realizing that they did not mean, she would be allowed to go home right now but only if she proved that she was good. Attempting not to cry any more she reached her small hand out as well, but by the looks of it, the young human was still frightened by Opal, even though she had calmed down enough to act more reasonable.

Opal shook hands with Tamiko. The tigress then rubbed Tamiko's head. "Do you want to play outside, my pet?"

[img=200x251 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/RJuUEmJDRCKETWN/download[/img]
Tamiko looked down at her hand, which nearly vanished completely in the tigress' hand but looked back up the moment Opal ruffled through her hair. "Outside? Under the sky? Tamiko would like that!" she exclaimed, finally smiling as hope was growing once more inside her. If she could get out, she might be able to run away, but of course, she had no clue where exactly she was, being brought into the house while being shut away in a dark box.

"Yes, but Tamiko will have to stay close to me. I don't want you to get hurt." Opal kissed Tamiko on the cheek and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Tamiko still wore the far to big wardrobe and nothing else while she watched Opal getting dressed. At the same time she rubbed the kissed cheek, not sure what to make out of that affectionate kiss. "Tamiko is a good girl." she tried to reassure the tigress while secretly planning to escape, even though she had no clue where she actually was located, never having seen any real city from close enough.

Opal picked Tamiko up and carried her into the backyard. It was big enough for horses to run around in for an hour without going back to the stables.

Tamiko yelped, mostly in utter surprise, as Opal scooped her up with so much ease and carried her around. Fearing, because she did not knew better and out of instinct, she would suddenly fall down, the young wildling dug her hands into Opal. Once they stepped outside, her eyes went wide, this was not what she had expected, this was in a way, horrible. While she could see the fences and other things in the distance, it also meant, running away was not a simple option. These furred humanoids like Opal were in most cases faster than humans and Opal was so much more tall and stronger than Tamiko to top it off so her heart sank fast.

When Opal sat her back down on her own feet, Tamiko simply stood there in her oversized, blue bathrobe, her shoulders slumping down visibly. "It's huge..." was all the young human mumbled, her voice showing that she was sad for some reason. All her hopes had been, she could somehow run away, maybe hide, but not actually playing.

Opal laid on the ground and smiled. "Tamiko, why don't we play hide and seek? You go hide, and I'll come and find you. I promise that I won't try to sniff you out."

Tamiko looked up at Opal, her eyes big saucers as she was pretty surprised about that offer. She was pretty good in hiding and if that fur was for real, she might have been given a real chance to run away. Slowly she nodded in reply, already looking around for a good spot to hide. Hope was growing in her that her smaller stature might give her the important advantage for her plan.

There wasn't that much to hide under or in. There was no way to get over the fence.
"Ready or not, here I come!" the tigress called out after a minute.

The young human whimpered and began to run, her naked feet easy to be heard by sensitive feline ears while she tried to find a way to get past the fence. From afar it had been looking as if there could be some kinda way but up close... there simply was nothing to climb over or something she could climb upon as help. In the end all she could do in her again growing panic was crouching into a bush. Not used to the blue bathrobe as she was, it was sticking out like a sore thumb though. Without it, she might have been able to hide quite well, not even wincing from scratches hurting her.

Back
Top Bottom