Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Afterlife (TheCorsair, Madam Mim)

Yu Yan giggled. “I fear my English is less well than I hoped.” She gestured slightly at Jenny’s hair. “Your flower is a lotus indeed. The tea is called bai mudan, ‘white peony’ in your tongue.” Then she fell silent, sipping her tea as Jenny spoke. “Was it perhaps the same old sailor who told you that wearing a lotus blossom was fashionable?” she wondered, eying her speculatively as she looked r d another cup of tea.

“The words to the song,” she mused aloud. “I would be delighted to teach them to you. The words, and the meaning.” A smile. “I, too, have been a seeker of wisdom.” She sighed a little, feeling the pleasant relaxation and arousal brought on by the sacred drink as it moved through her. “Come with me, seeker,” she decided, extending her hand as she rose gracefully. “And I will tell you if the song you sing and the lotus you wear.”

John watched with interest as she prepared the tea. It had been long decades since he’d been an apothecary, but even now he was interested in what preparations could be made of herbs. And the tattoo she bore, a lotus blossom, caught his eye as well. Was she one of the White Lotus that he’d been looking for? It seemed likely, particularly after her interest in his pin. “All right,” he agreed, taking the cup. “Why not?”

The tea was lighter in flavor than he’d anticipated, with an oddly bitter aftertaste. “It’s... not bad,” he said, feeling a pleasant relaxation steal over him. “I’m afraid I’m English enough that I usually take mine with milk and sugar.” Finishing the cup, he held it out for a refill. Had Lola pulled her top down a little? Or had her dress always exposed that much cleavage and he simply hadn’t noticed? Either way, he’d have to talk Jenny into one of their games of sailor and whore...

“That tattoo,” he asked, trying to distract himself from how turned on he was getting, “the flower. Is that why you asked about my pin? They look similar.”

"Yer a sharp one, y'are," Lola repeated with a coy smile. "Yea. S'called a lotus. They're purdy popular 'round these parts, with the right folks." She felt her muscles relax and a gentle ache in their loins, a pleasant sort of arousal. Her nipples pressed against the silk of her dress as she poured them another cup. "Can't drink the tea wif no milk er sugar though. Nasty stuff, but they say it's sacred so's they won't even bring none wif it." She sipped her tea and let her loosened dress fall down her shoulders.

"Where'd ya say yer got it again?" she asked conversationally. "Yer pin, I mean. They say as they lotus opens so do the secrets of a hidden world." She loosened the tie on her dress, letting her top fall open and the silk slide completely down her back, leaving her naked to the waist. "I kin shows ya a hidden world, y'know..."

~*~

"Oh!" Jenny said, feeling foolish as she understood Yu Yan's meaning. "Well, it's good in any case. I'm afraid the misunderstanding was mine. But yes, it was the same sailor who told me about the lotus blossom being fashionable. He was...odd, but I've always found his advice useful and true."

She shivered at the sound of Yu Yan's sigh, like that of a woman moving under a lover's touch. She didn't want to admit how much it aroused her, but it did, particularly when she was asked to come with her. A pleasant thought, as she remembered Shih's touch and the feel of her breasts under her hands. But these were sinful thoughts, and she was a married woman...

Still, by all appearances she had made contact with the White Lotus. It wouldn't make sense not to turn back now, especially because of even with the arousal damp between her thighs. Yu Yan's palm was soft and small in her own work-calloused hands when Jenny took it and stood to follow her inside the tea house.

Lola opened her dress, and John tried not to stare. She had a nice pair of tits, she did. A little larger and a little saggier than Jenny’s, but nice. It was easy to imagine his dick between them, the soft flesh gripping them as he stroked himself... hurriedly, he drank more of the bitter tea and tried not to imagine them bouncing as he fucked her. “The pin?” he asked, trying to clear his thoughts of the pleasant arousal fogging him. “I, uhm, a friend gave it to me. Said it was lucky. Did it’d, uhm, lead me to a hidden world, if I watched careful like. A hidden, inner world.” Where had that come from?

“I kin shows ya a hidden world, y'know..." Lola purred, sliding closer.

A voice in his head told him he should leave. He was a married man, after all, and she was a whore. But she seemed to have some knowledge of what he was looking for. “The hidden world of the White Lotus?” he asked.

She slid closer, pressing herself against him. “Yes,” she breathed, taking his cup and holding it to his lips. He drank, and then she drank after him. “Is that what you want? Entrance to the White Litus?”

“Yes,” he whispered, conscious of her bare body pressed against him.

“Then,” she whispered back, pressing the cup to his lips. “You’ll need to be purified.” He drank, aware of a tingling in his skin when she touched his face. “Shall I purify you?”

“Yes,” he breathed, wondering what that meant.

Yu Yan led Jenny into a small, largely empty room - All that was present was a low table and a scattering of cushions on the floor. She crossed the room, lighting a cone of incense and resting it in the table. “The lotus is a symbol,” she said, taking Jenny’s hand and drawing her into the center of the room. “A symbol of the Mother of Heaven. It is a mystery, and the deepest of mysteries are communicated only to women.”

She pulled Jenny closer, closer, until their bodies met. “You have the eyes of one who has seen some of the mysteries already,” she whispered, gently tracing Jenny’s curves as her lips brushed against her. “And you sing the song.” Her hands gently took Jenny’s wrists and brought them to her breasts. “But they are still closed to you.”

She kissed Jenny then, her tongue soft and warm and redolent if the bitter tea as it explored Jenny’s mouth. “Hold you know more?” she whispered “shall I open the Lotus to you, and let you taste enlightened?”

She was married. It didn't matter how long she had been married, she was still married. Jenny kept attempting to repeat this to herself mentally as Yu Yan pulled her closer and brought her hands to her breasts. They were perky and round, a perfect handful each. She was married. Jenny's thumbs brushed over her nipples, hard beneath the silk. God she had been married for so long. Yu Yan's lips were soft and warm, her tongue tasting vaguely of the tea. She loved John... Her lips just barely brushed hers as she offered to open the Lotus to her. ...But God the sex was so goddamned boring...

"Who am I to deny enlightenment when it's been offered?" Jenny murmured, squeezing her breasts gently then sliding her hands to Yu Yan's waist and pulling her body against her. Her waist was smaller than John's, her ass perkier, and she tasted differently. And that seemed to be most of it: she was different than him. But how did women...?

No, it wasn't sex. It was initiation. Enlightenment. It was a ritual. It wasn't sex. Not even if she was already practically dripping with arousal.

"How would you open the Lotus to me?" she mumbled against Yu Yan's lips before sliding her tongue between them and pressing their hips together.

~*~

Lola drank once more, then held the cup to his lips to finish off the sacred tea. At least the unpleasant part was done now. She put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him down onto his back on the cushions. There were several ways she could purify his fountain of yang, but she supposed starting slow would probably be the best way to go in case he ever had second thoughts. Some of them did, after all, though she never knew what happened to them after they left the tea house.

"Relax, love," she whispered, sliding down his body and unfastening his pants.

His dick was already half hard when she pulled it from his pants and it wasn't difficult to stroke him into arousal. With a little groan she slid her mouth over his length, squeezing the base of his shaft gently as she sucked him off. Lola watched him, watched his expression as he came closer to enlightenment. She was good at her job, and had a knack for telling when a man was just barely starting to climb to that peak. She allowed her dress to fall the rest of the way off and slowly crawled up his body, kissing him hard and tugging his shirt off over his head.

"Ya needs more'n one purification, y'know," she murmured, sighing in pleasure as she slid down onto his cock. She took his hands and slid them up her thighs, up her stomach, to cup her heavy breasts. "The uninitiated walk around impure their entire lives. S'time we gotcher soul right, love." Lola braced herself on his chest, moaning as she slid up and down his cock.

John leaned back, groaning a little as Lola went to work on his dick. He shouldn’t be done by this, he knew. It was wrong, so brûlée, a betrayal of his wedding vows. But her mouth felt so damn good on his shaft, her technique different from Jenny’s. His wife used her mouth and throat more, letting her hands explore his thighs and stomach or touch herself. Lola, on the other hand, used her hands like she was trying to her him off into her mouth. He gasped and shivered, feeling himself growing closer, hands fisting in the cushions until he was about to cum.

And then she stopped.

He groaned, rocking his hips upwards as she drew away from him, rising to peel her dress off and let it pool on the floor. Then she crawled up his body, nipping and kissing as she tugged his shirt off, her body dragging over his aching dick. He tried to tell himself he didn’t know where she was gonna by, what she was doing, but the feel of her cunt parting around his shaft as she lowered himself around him was a delicious, guilty pleasure. “Ya needs more'n one purification, y'know," she whispered, pulling his hands up to cup her heavy breasts.

“And how does that work?” he asked. Arching his hips to push his cock deeper into her unfamiliar depths. His thumbs circled her nipples. “How do you purify me?”

“How would you open the Lotus to me?” Jenny asked, her tongue exploring Yu Yuan’s mouth as she pressed into her body.

Yu Yan’s slim fingers ghosted over her body, working at the buttons of her blouse. “There is no shame,” she whispered, slowly sliding the blouse over her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. “We are all bare before the gaze of Heaven.” Her skirts followed, looking around Jenny’s ankles. Yu Yan kissed her again, her silk-clad form pressing against Jenny’s nudity.

Slowly she stepped back, untying the laces of her gown and letting it slit her down her body. “The White Lotus is a journey,” she intoned. “A path, requiring many lifetimes to follow.” She approached Jenny once more, one deliberate step at a time until she could reach out and gently cup Jenny’s face with her hands. “Repeat after me: I pledge myself to the Eternal Venerable Mother, who conceived within herself and from whom America forth Fuxi and Nüwa, the yin and the yang from which Heaven and Earth and the ten thousand things spring.”

She waited until Jenny finished repeating the words, gently repeating them as Jenny stumbled through the sentence. Then she leaned in, softly and lingeringly kissing her. “I pledge myself to seek mastery of the dharma of Mahayana as revealed in the sutras of the White Lotus, and to the ushering in of the coming of Maitreya.”

As Jenny repeated the words she kissed her way slowly down her shoulders and over one breast. “Fuxi and Nūwa dwell within me,” she murmured, “and I within them, and through them I am one with the Eternal Venerable Mother, and I will die ten thousand deaths rather than betray her.

Soft lips trailed over Jenny’s belly and thighs. “My turn,” Yu Yan whispered. “I pledge myself to the daughter of the Eternal Venerable Mother, to the sister of Fuxi and Nūwa, vowing to lead this Daughter through this world of dukkah into the dharma of Mahayana.” White teeth nipped at the smooth skin of her hip, and slim fingers stroked the slick lips of her pussy. “I vow to guide her in her journey, walking beside her as teacher and Sister and seeking with her the embrace of the Eternal Venerable Mother. This I swear.”

“And now,” Yu Yan murmured, opening Jenny’s lips with her thumbs, “we take communion.” Then her tongue slid over Jenny’s dripping slit, slowly exploring her taste.

Jenny was reminded strongly of her lost Ching Shih as Yu Yan worked the buttons of her blouse. No, not her Shih, obviously, because that would mean that their night touching one another, looking at one another, had been more than just a sinful, drunken mistake. And it would mean that this here, now, was not an initiation but a terrible, willful sin on several levels and a betrayal of the highest order. As though reading her mind Yu Yan assured her that there was no shame in this and kissed her hard, eliciting a noise of surprise. Almost out of reflex her hands came to rest on her soft, silk-sheathed hips before she stepped away.

"The White Lotus is a journey," Yu Yan said, sliding her dress down to pool on the floor. "A path, requiring many lifetimes to follow."

"I have many lifetimes to give," Jenny said with a crooked smile, resting her hands once more on her hips as she stepped near again. She leaned in to kiss her again, but was given instructions instead. "I pledge myself to the Eternal Venerable Mother," she repeated dutifully, though not really meaning it, "who conceived within herself and from whom came forth Fuxi and Nüwa, the yin and the yang from which Heaven and Earth and the ten thousand things spring." She stumbled over the pronunciation of the names, never having heard of them before and not entirely sure what they were, or what the hell yin and yang were. She had never heard of the ten thousand things, and didn't believe in this Eternal Venerable Mother. It was really just a way to get Yu Yan to kiss trust her. Jenny closed her eyes as the soft kiss lingered on her lips, a light sound of want escaping, and she leaned forward to chase after her. But there were more vows.

"I pledge myself to seek the mastery of the dharma of Mahayana," she repeated dutifully, gently pulling at Yu Yan's hips, "as revealed in the sutras of the White Lotus," her breasts felt so good against her skin, and the skin of her throat was soft and smelled nice as Jenny's lips explored there, "and to the ushering in of the coming Maitreya." It was all bollocks. But then Yu Yan started kissing her way down her shoulders and over her breasts and she found she didn't really care. "Fuxi and Nüwa dwell within me," she gasped as those soft lips took her nipple into her mouth, "and I within them, and through them I am one with the Eternal Venerable mother," it was a shame to muss her pretty hair but Jenny needed something to hold onto as Yu Yan slowly knelt before her, her lips leaving burning trails across her skin, "and I will die ten thousand deaths rather than betray her."

The words Yu Yan whispered were mostly gibberish to her. It didn't matter what she pledged. What mattered was this beautiful woman on her knees before her, touching her in a way John--men in general, probably--had never quite understood. He didn't understand how a woman touched herself, but Yu Yan did. She spread her lips and slid her tongue over her slit, pulling a groan of pleasure from the new "daughter." Jenny had to brace herself against a nearby pillar and buried a hand in her hair, able to understand now why John did it. She wanted to pull her face into her dripping cunt, but something told her that wasn't the way. Instead she moved her hips against her mouth, biting her own lip and trying but failing not to lose herself too much in the pleasure of a stranger.

"What...what's my part in this...mmmm...communion?" Jenny managed through moans of pleasure and the haze of lust clouding her mind, obscuring the complete betrayal she knew she was committing.

~*~

Lola moaned as she rode John's cock, encouraging his hands to roam her body. It was second nature to her now as part of her trade, that was true, but she was enjoying him. He was young and handsome for one, and nothing like the sweaty, fat, hairy old men who usually rutted against her for five minutes in a dirty alley. He was like the young sailors she'd seen at the docks, the ones who didn't need to pay for a woman because they could get one on their own just fine. And his touch was different, as though he actually cared about her pleasure. She might not even have to fake it this time, and if she was lucky maybe he knew how to get a woman off proper.

"I opens up yer fountain of yang," she answered, bracing her hands on his chest and tilting her hips at a different angle, "and I purifies it with my yin qi. And we does it any way we kin fink of." Lola leaned down to take the tip of one long finger into her mouth and suck on it. Her tongue swirled around the tip before she let it drop again. "Summun's been a stranger to the Eternal Ven'rable Muvver fer so long's got a lot of built-up qi, y'know. Gotter purify it all so's it's nuffin' but the right path from here on in." She lifted up and drove herself down onto his dick harder, groaning in pleasure at the jolt of delicious pain. She liked it hard, and the sorts of men who picked up dockside whores so often had tiny cocks; initiations, especially like John here, were a wonderful and refreshing change of pace.

"Fuck me, love," Lola said bluntly, moving down hard on him again. "Fuck me over'n'over, anyways ya like."

Lola’s explanation was nonsensical, to say the least. A rambling commentary about yin chi - whatever that was - and purification and someone called the Eternal Venrable Mother. He clung to it, though. Following it and being able to repeat it later, after all, meant that he wasn’t a married man cheating on his wife with a dockside whore. He was just doing what he needed to do, in order to contact the White Lotus and obtain help recovering the Fangsheng. “Then... then purify me...” he gasped as she thrust herself down on his cock, gasping as he filled her completely.

“Fuck me, love," Lola said bluntly, moving down hard on him again. "Fuck me over'n'over, anyways ya like."

He shuddered in pleasure at her demand, then gripped her hips and bucked up into her. He was just doing what he had to, nothing more. The fact that he couldn’t take his eyes off the sight of a strange woman’s cunt stretched around his dick wasn’t important. He he fact that a dockside whore was riding him and demanding that he fuck her hard didn’t matter. The fact that he was balls deep in a woman other than Jenny and loving it was something he didn’t want to think about.

Instead he rolled over, pinning Lola beneath him with his cock in her cunt and his hands on her wrists. His feet slid over the cushions and pushed them aside, finding traction on the floor as he began driving img himself harder and faster into her slick cunt. “Like this?” he gasped, watching her unfamiliar body move with his thrusts. “Can you still purify me, if I fuck you like this?”

“What...what's my part in this...mmmm...communion?" Jenny managed through moans of pleasure.

Yu Yan looked up at Jenny, her lips and chin slick and shining with the redhead’s juices. “What do you want it to be?” She asked, kissing her stomach as she traced Jenny’s slit with her fingers. One slid within her, stroking her inner walls while her thumb caressed her clit. “For men, the act of love is necessary to be purified and to achieve a momentary Union with the Eternal Venerable Mother.” Her tongue traced Jenny’s navel. “For such as us, the union exists always. We merely celebrate that union.”

She slithered up Jenny’s body, tasting and touching as her fingers explored her slit. Her lips and tongue, still damp and flavored with her juices, explored Jenny’s mouth. “How do you wish to celebrate?” She whispered.

"Well, who'm I..." Jenny gasped, "to...to stop a celebration?" It was a celebration for Yu Yan, and a means to an end for her. That was all. The Chinawoman's fingers on her slit and her lips on her body were just a means to an end, a way to make contact with the White Lotus. It was her burden to bear this terrible sin for the good of humanity, and at the behest of the Powers.

They were both standing again, Jenny still leaning her hand against a pillar so that now Yu Yan was between her body and the pillar. Jenny's free hand was still tangled in her hair and slid down to the back of her neck to cup it before she leaned in and kissed her, softly at first then harder as she explored her mouth. Yu Yan's ministrations were leaving her legs weak, and it didn't seem fair that she should be the only one.

"How do you wish to celebrate?" she whispered as Jenny's free hand slid from her neck, over her breasts, down to Yu Yan's wet slit.

"Figured I'd follow your lead," she admitted, gently circling her clit with two fingers. She leaned in and kissed her throat then traced those kisses down to her breasts. "Seems like it'd be a lot easier to celebrate," she mumbled against Yu Yan's nipple, "if we were laying down though."

~*~

John gripped her hips and bucked up into her as she demanded that he fuck her. Lola shuddered and moaned, bracing herself on his chest and thrusting hard in response, letting her head fall forward. There was something behind his eyes, some sort of distraction... She leaned down and kissed him hard in an attempt to get rid of it. It wouldn't do for him to be distracted while he was purified. And besides, she knew as she felt his cock throb inside her that whatever it was he was thinking about, this was even better.

When he gripped her wrists and flipped them she felt a momentary stab of panic. That was where it sometimes went wrong and her pimp had to come get involved...then beat her senseless for losing him money over such a stupid thing as force. But although he pounded her into the cushions it still wasn't unenjoyable as he pinned Lola's wrists to the floor. She gasped as he thrust into her and asked whether she could still purify him.

"Mmmmm yes," she groaned. "Oh god yes! Harder!" Her breasts bounced and moved with each thrust even as she arched her back. Her thighs slid over his hips and she crossed her ankles at the small of his back in a futile effort to pull him in deeper. "Cum fer me love," she panted. "Lemme purify ya."

John hesitated, just for a moment, as he saw the flicker of... fear? Worry? Something like that in Lola’s eyes, that made him think he’d gone too far. “Mmmmm yes," she groaned. "Oh god yes! Harder!" and he the obliged, and fuck if the sight of her breasts both ncing and the sound of the little gasps she made with each thrust didn’t turn him on. Her legs slid over his, lip color by around his ass and tightening, encouraging him to fuck deeper, harder. "Cum fer me love," she panted. "Lemme purify ya."

God, how long had it been? How long since he’d had any surprises when he fucked? He laughed he’d Jenny, but he knew every sound she made, every expression, knew how her body moved and felt and responded. “Fuck,” he gasped. “I’m close... I’m fucking close...”. It was wrong, he knew. But, he had to in order to find the White Lotus, right? This didn’t mean anything. Fuck, she felt good.

John’s back arched as he came, pushing up on his arms and driving his cock as deeps d hard as he could into Lola’s slick cunt. His cry of release was harsh and desperate, becoming gasping grunts as his seed emptied into her in thick spurts

“Seems like it'd be a lot easier to celebrate," she mumbled against Yu Yan's nipple, "if we were laying down though."

With a smile and a sigh, Yu Yan combed her fingers gently through Jenny’s curly red hair. “It depends,” she murmured, “on how one is celebrating...”. She took her hands as she said it, carefully sitting and then lying down and guiding Jenny until the redhead was atop her. “There are, after all,” she added, raining her neck to claim a lingering kiss, “many ways.”

Soft hands stroked Jenny’s stomach and cupped her breasts once more as Yu Yan kissed her again. One smooth thigh slid against Jenny’s leg and hooked over her rear, giving the slim woman beneath her the leverage she needed to press and run her mound against her. “Shall I show you my favorite? she breathed, voice husky with desire.

She rolled Jenny onto her back, kissing her again as she did. The kisses trailed down her throat and over her breast, lingers by over her nipples before working lower still. She turned as she did, rolling astride Jenny so that her smooth, hairless slit hovered above her lips. “This way,” she murmured, teasing Jenny’s clit with her tongue, “we may both partake...”

Jenny carefully knelt, goosebumps raising on her arms as Yu Yan rained little kisses on her neck then claiming a kiss. She groaned and leaned forward into the kiss, chasing it with a lascivious smile as she laid down. Her hands slid over Yu Yan's breasts, gently squeezing the firm but yielding flesh. It was familiar but alien, and altogether different. And wasn't that the best part? That it was different? Well, no it wasn't that it was different, it was that it was doing what needed to be done for the good of the world.

"Shall I show you my favorite?" Yu Yan breathed, grinding their mounds against one another. Jenny nodded breathlessly, complying easily when she kissed her and rolled her onto her back. Her kisses and touches pulled such moans and sighs from her that she couldn't honestly say John had managed in decades. It felt like her first time all over again.

Yu Yan's smooth slit was another familiar-but-alien sight, and her tongue on her clit was nothing short of incredible. She had never done this before, but she'd had decades with John and knew what she liked...surely it couldn't be much different. With a degree of uncertainty, she parted Yu Yan's slick petals and leaned up, slowly running her tongue up her clit. The sweet-tangy taste was...strange. Strange and unfamiliar but exhilarating. When she leaned up again she applied with more gusto, circling her tongue around the woman's clit then sliding it down and pressing it inside her.

~*~

Lola gasped as John pounded into her, crying out as the muscles in his back tightened when he came inside her. Her back arched, her cunt tightening and pulsing around him as she came, her fingers scrambling at his as he pinned her down. Her chest heaved as she gasped for breath, grinning and leaning up to kiss him hard. In his post-coital distraction she slipped her wrists from his grasp and gripped his, flipping them to reverse their position again.

"But ya ain't pure yet, love," she promised with a grin, sliding down his body to his still-tender cock. "Ya gots years of all that built up negative energy. Takes more'n that ta cleanse yer." She ran her tongue up his shaft, teasing his head with her tongue before taking it between her lips. Her hand gently massaged his balls as she teased him, waiting for him to be ready to go again. "This is the part where ya take me any way you likes, however much you likes." She giggled and took all of him into her mouth at once, moaning around his shaft as she did so.

This was a mistake, John thought wildly as his orgasm subsided. What have I fucking done? But the answer to that was simple: he’d cheated on Jenny, fucjed another woman. And he’d enjoyed it. God. How could he...

Lola rolled him onto his back. “But ya ain't pure yet, love," she grinned, sliding down his body.

“I shouldn’t,” he insisted, starting to look for his clothes. “I...”

Lola’s hot breath in his slick shaft sent a shiver through him. "Ya gots years of all that built up negative energy. Takes more'n that ta cleanse yer."

“But I...” he began, only to groan and sag back into the pillows as Lola’s tongue caressed his hardening dick before swallowing it.

“This is the part where ya take me any way you likes,” she explained, massaging his balls while a line of spit glistened between her lips and his head, “however much you likes." And then she swallowed him again, her moan of pleasure tingling through him.

He should go. He knew that. He should go now, and beg Jenny’s forgiveness. Even as he thought it, his hands gripped her hair and his hips moved, fucking her throat as she sucked at him. “Any way?” he gasped. He and Jenny had fucked every way they could think of over the decades, including more than a few the Church swore were sinful even for a husband and wife. The thought of fucking someone else shouldn’t feel so damn hot, not whe...

“Finger yourself,@ he gasped out. “I want you good and wet.”

-*-

Yu Yan uttered a soft, pleased sigh as Jenny’s tongue filled her. “Like that, yes,” she groaned, slipping one and then two fingers into Jenny’s slick channel. Sensitive fingers stroked deep, and then emerged to tears the redhead’s cult. “Do you see why it is my favorite?”

The Irish woman’s response was muffled, but her lips and tongue - unskilled yet enthusiastic - spoke volumes. Yu Yan grinned and sighed, arching her back for a moment. “Not yet, you do not. Not fully.” Gently pinching Jenny’s clit, she slowly lowered her face towards her thighs. “Let me demonstrate.”

Her bare body moved slowly over Jenny’s, creating a delicious friction as she sampled Jenny’s taste. Just a little at first, tongue ghosting over skin and along the amber finger that still filled her. “Linger over the act,” she whispered, tongue stroking her sensitive clit. “Savor it.”

"Mmmfff...." Jenny groaned against Yu Yan's slit when she asked whether she saw why it was her favorite. Mutual pleasure, and the entirely new experience of making love to a woman, caused her to renew her enthusiastic attentions to the Chinawoman above her. Her sighs raised goosebumps on Jenny's arms and she squirmed when she pinched her clit, insisting that no, she didn't yet know entirely why it was her favorite.

Then Yu Yan slowly licked her sensitive clit and Jenny gasped, arching her hips up, pressing her slender finger deeper inside her. Linger over it, she had instructed, savor it...oh she would savor it alright. She slowed her ministrations, following Yu Yan's lead and slowly licking her clit as two fingers pressed slowly into her then slid out again. She was right: savoring it was so much better. She stroked her inner walls with her fingertips as the very tip of her tongue slowly circled over her clit, gripping her hip with her free hand and enjoying the sounds she pulled from the more experienced woman.

~*~

Lola was used to this, both in men in general and in new initiates. They had puritanical views of sex, of prostitutes, of the prison that was marriage. He probably had some girl back home he was going to marry and now he was having second thoughts. Well, she clearly hadn't taken his virginity, so that ship had already sailed for whoever it was back home. She ignored his protestations and explained instead that he was still impure before swallowing his cock. She smiled around his shaft as he all but gave up, laying back on the cushions and moaning. She knew he was probably thinking of her as he grabbed her hair and fucked her throat, but in the long run that didn't matter. In the long run the girl at home would be a distant memory and he would exist only in this moment with her, as the Eternal Mother intended.

"Any way?" he gasped.

Lola moaned an affirmative then slowly slid her lips back up his dick. "I gots a book from India," she offered. "A sailor gave it to me once. Got all sortsa naughty pictures, if yer can't--"

"Finger yourself," he demanded. She had thought maybe he couldn't think of any interesting positions, but clearly he had something in mind. "I want you good and wet."

"Mmm, yessir." She smirked and slid her hand down between her legs even as she swallowed his cock again, rubbing her still sensitive clit and sliding two fingers inside her as she waited to see what he had planned for her.

John rolled his head back, savoring the feel of Lola’s warm mouth on his dick and the sounds of pleasure she made as she played with herself. “That’s it,” he groaned. “Fuck, yeah. Like that.” As he said it he lifted his head again, watching her swallow him. Was Ching the strange woman does big things only his wife had done to him before. Fuck, he wanted her.

“Turn around,” he growled as he sat up, gripping a fistful of hair and slowly pulling her off his cock. When she didn’t move quite fast enough he playfully seated her ass to encourage her. Then he watched hungrily as she spread her legs and arched her back, lifting her ass into the air and giving him a view of her slick cunt. “That’s it,” he said. “Just like that.”

His dick was rock hard when he gripped it, hot and slick with her spit. “Any way I want,” he repeated, sliding his head against the side folds of her slit. His free hand caressed her ass, nails dragging slightly. His head pressed against her for a moment, and then with a single stroke he buried his length within her.

“Like that?” he asked, gripping her hips to keep her from moving herself on him. He grinned as he felt his muscles strain to hold her still. “Beg me,” he demanded. “Beg me to fuck this wet cunt of yours.”

-*-

Yu Yan gasped as Jenny’s fingers filled her, as her tongue caressed her. “Oh... yes...” she moaned, sliding another of her own fingers into Jenny’s slick depths. “You... begin... to understand....”. The two fingers spread, opening Jenny to her tongue. Within moments, though, any pretense of teasing or playing was lost. Yu Yan devoured Jenny’s sex, tongue and lips and teeth playing her even as the redhead beneath her wrung gasps and moans from her throat.

“Tell me...” she gasped, slim body writhing atop the lush Irish woman. “Tell me... you are... close...”. Moaning, she gripped Jenny’s head with her thighs, moving on Henny’s fingers and sucking greedily at her clit. “I... I want... to hear you... as I... as I... cum...”

And then it didn’t matter. She went rigid for a moment, inner walls clenching around Jenny’s fingers and tongue as she cried out in pleasure, her orgasm a hymn to the glories of the Eternal Venerable Mother.

"I...mmm...I am..." Jenny gasped when Yu Yan begged her to tell her she was close; it wasn't a lie. Her fingers pressed hard into her thighs, nails leaving little half-moons on her flesh. She was so...very...cl-- "Aaah!" Her hips arched, pressing her slit to Yu Yan's lips even as the woman came around her fingers and tongue. It was an incredible experience, if nothing else because it was different. But it was incredible; it was like her first time all over again, and she hadn't had an orgasm that powerful since John had...

Since John had...

Had...

Oh God John! The usual post-coital glow, the pleasant mental fuzziness which usually accompanied such pleasure disappeared all at once. Carefully she pushed Yu Yan off of her, not wanting to risk offending the White Lotus, and sat up. She pawed uselessly at her hair, the blossom all but ruined, her face burning with shame. The enormity of her betrayal hit her like a tidal wave, threatening to sweep her away with it, but she resisted the urge to break down and let it carry her off just yet.

"I um...I think I should probably go," Jenny mumbled, pushing a bit of hair out of her face.

~*~

Lola slowly slid her lips off of John's dick, giggling playfully when he swatted her ass as she turned around to suit his pleasure. As she lifted her ass into the air she continued to play with herself, granting him a view of her fingers moving on her clit as he positioned himself behind her. She moaned as he slowly slid into her slick cunt.

"Any way yer want," she confirmed, moaning as he thrust into her, her walls clenching around him. She moved her hips back, pressing him deeper inside her, but whined when he held her still. "Please sir," Lola groaned, moving her hips the few centimeters she was able to even as he held her still. "Oh God please fuck me. Gimme that thick cock hard and deep...Please!" Her fingers gripped the edge of one of the cushions she knelt on as she tried desperately to get him to let her move on him again.

Yu Yan sat up, clearly confused and disoriented after being pushed off Jenny. The confusion cleared at her distraught expression, though. Smiling gently, she reached out and tucked s copper lock behind the other woman’s ear. “If you wish,” she said gently. “I would not force you to stay, not if I could. The Eternal Venerable Mother teaches us that pleasure is a gift to be shared, not a prize to be clutched at selfishly.”

Her fingers trailed down Jenny’s neck. “Someone waits for you, I can see it in your face.” She cupped Jenny’s chin, staring deeply into her moss-green eyes. “Someone dear to you. Do you believe your feelings for him have changed, because of what we have shared?” Still smiling, she leaned in and kissed Jenny with lips that tasted of her orgasm.

“Love is not sex, Little Sister. And sex is not love, although one may express the other.” A thumb, callused from plucked by the strings of her instrument, caressed Jenny’s cheek. “You need feel no shame and no guilt, for in the eyes of Our Mother you are pure.”

-*-

John groaned as Lola begged him to fuck her. He doubted it was an act put on by a whore, not the way she strained and struggled to move on his dick. “Hard and deep” he laughed, fingers digging into her hips as he fought to restrain her. “Like this?” With that he pulled her back, pushing himself deeper into her cunt, as she whimpered and clenched around him.

Fuck, he wanted her. Enough games.

His abdomen slapped against her ass as he drove himself into her, easing his grip on her as he did. He cried out with each thrust, reveling in the feel of her channel around his aching cock and the sound of her own gasps of pleasure as he moved within her. She pushed back, bracing her arms on the cushions and meeting his thrusts. God, this was hot. When was the last time Jenny had begged for him like this, her body showing him just how much...

How much...

Jenny.

Her name in his mind chilled the mad rush of lust even as his body betrayed him with orgasm. He gasped in shock as the magnitude of his betrayal sank in, each spurt if his seed into Lola another dagger in his guilty heart. Pushing away, the last of his cum sprayed over her rear and dropped down her thighs.

“I have to go,” he mumbled, groping around for his clothes. “I have to go now.”

"Just like that," Lola whimpered as he pulled her back, harder on his dick. "Please..."

Suddenly he seemed to decide that he'd had enough of games, and really it was a relief. She was aching for him still, and she cried out when he thrust into her hard. The wet sound of flesh on flesh made her moan, made her cunt tighten as she pushed back against him. Their voices mingled in their shared pleasure. There had been few initiates before with this sort of stamina. Oh God she was close...so...

John came inside her again, and Lola was close behind but never quite made it, not before he pushed her away as his cum dripped over her ass and down the back of her legs. He mumbled something about having to go and Lola frowned. So now he was concerned about consequences? She braced herself on the floor, conveniently pinning his pants to the wood, and looked up at him with a pretty sort of pout.

"Wot's the hurry, love?" she asked. "Thought we was havin' fun, purifyin' yer soul..."

~*~

"Please don't touch me."

It was difficult not to lash out, not to call Yu Yan a whore and a homebreaker and all the things she knew, when she thought about it, were directed toward herself. Instead she shied away from the woman's kiss and held out a hand to keep her at bay. It was bad enough that she had betrayed John at all, but with a woman? Regardless of where she had been destined for before death, now she was surely bound for Hell when all this was done. And she would deserve it; the deepest circle of hell was reserved for betrayers.

"It doesn't matter what your god says. I've done the worst thing possible," she croaked, sliding her dress back over her shoulders. "You wouldn't understand."

“Wot's the hurry, love?" she asked. "Thought we was havin' fun, purifyin' yer soul..."

Purifying?” John croaked, horrified as he thought more and more about what he’d just done. Stooping, he grabbed his trousers and jerked. Lola squawked as she tumbled to her side. “I...”

The sentence died, lost in guilt and the awkward effort to pull his pants on. What could he say? He wanted to shout at her, scream at her, but it wasn’t her fault. He hadn’t had to follow her, or fuck her. He’d done that himself. He was the one that had betrayed Jenny’s trust.

“I have to go,” he repeated numbly, hand shaking as he dropped a fistful of silver and gold coins on the floor. It was probably more than she charged, a lot more, but wealth was she merging he had. And he didn’t want to stay longer, didn’t want to haggle.

Lola’s expression was understanding, which made the hurt worse. “Purification’s hard, first time,” she told him. “Stirs up lotsa things.” She smiled as he headed for the door. “But it gets easier, love. Th’ Eternal Ven’rable Mother takes yer guilt an’...”

John pulled the door shut, trying to seal off her words and his own guilty conscience. Fuck. He’d found the Society. And he’d fucked it up. Bad.

-*-

"It doesn't matter what your god says. I've done the worst thing possible," she croaked, sliding her dress back over her shoulders. "You wouldn't understand."

Yu Yan slid back, a sorrowful understanding in her eyes. “Ah, but you’re wrong,” she murmured. “I do understand. The gods of China are different than the gods of the Christian, but they teach much the same thing.” She grimaced. “That women are lesser creatures, fit only to obey men. That desire is shameful. That we are property.”

She made an abortive gesture, as if reaching out to take Jenny’s and and then thinking better of it. “I will not hold you,” she said with a kindly smile. “But remember: what we have done here, it changes nothing between you and your man. Love is not so fickle, or it is it love.”

Rising, she bowed. “Namaste, Jennifer. The White Lotus is with you.”

"Your gods are nothing like my God!" Jenny snapped back viciously. "Don't you dare compare them! Ever!" Taking off the dress had been easy, but putting the damn thing back on required the sort of wrapping and pinning she didn't have the patience for at the moment. Tears of shame and frustration blurred her vision, making it even more difficult. She hated everything about this goddamned country and every single person in it, and she wanted nothing so much as to get on their ship, sail far away, and never return.

Despite her rudeness, Yu Yan still stood and bowed to her, bidding her "namaste," whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. She didn't return the bow or the farewell and didn't look back as she fled. Guilt gripped her heart; guilt and disgust and a secret longing she would never, ever acknowledge. China was a godless, heathen place full of godless, heathen people and this is what she got for ever thinking otherwise. As she charged through the crowd she felt unclean, as though everyone could see her transgression, covered in mud and shit and deservedly so. She felt a desperate need to find a priest, to confess, to ask her God and her husband to forgive her and wipe her slate clean again. But this was something John could never know about; he could never know that she had faltered and strayed, that she had betrayed him after all these years. She couldn't lose him, not again.

But was it really straying? The traitor thought came from the deepest, darkest recesses of her heart wherein she felt...free. More free than she had in decades, more free than she had felt since...well, since that first kiss with Ion, really. But she had really rather fancied him, if she were honest with herself, and he had been a very attractive man. This had been a woman to whom she'd had no emotional connection whatsoever. A stranger in the street. Not only had there been no emotional connection, but it had been a woman. Women couldn't have sex with other women; they didn't have the right parts.

She would hang onto this thought once she was done castigating herself, but Jenny had a while to go yet before that happened. Instead she grabbed onto her guilt and shame, the feeling of filth which she so deserved, and continued pushing through the crowd toward the docks. The Pearl was a welcome sight, though her stomach turned to see John there waiting for her. How could she ever keep this from him? She'd never kept a secret from him before.

"I found the White Lotus," she said conversationally. The blossom in her hair had been discarded in the street once she'd found how mangled it had become. "You? Any luck?"

Guilt clawed at John’s gut as he paced the deck of the Pearl, guilt and rotgut rum. He’d downed an entire bottle on his way back to the ship, hoping to find forgetfulness in drunkenness only to be reminded that it took a lot of alcohol to manage that these days. More than he’d consumed. So he paced, haunted by the shame of his betrayal and the memory of the whore clenching around his cock as he’d cum in her. Twice.

Twice. And he felt himself hardening at the memory.

Panic stabbed through him as he heard footsteps on the gangplank. Jenny! She’d smell the whore on him, or see his guilt somehow. He had to tell her, right? He should tell her, and beg her forgiveness, and...

"I found the White Lotus," she said conversationally. "You? Any luck?"

“Yeah, I found them too. I...”. His attempt to say more died on his tongue as he looked at his wife. How could he tell her? He’d hurt her so badly in the past, failed her so frequently. “I don’t know how they’ll be any help, though,” he added, crossing the deck. “They don’t, well, the one I met didn’t. Seem like fighters, I mean.”

He’d intended to just take her hand. Instead, he found himself pressing her back against the cabin wall as he kissed her desperately, trying to drive the taste of the whore from his mouth with her lips. His hands roamed her body, exploring familiar contours made alien by the feel of another woman’s body. “I want you,” he growled, tugging at the laces of her dress. “Right here, right now.

He tugged her blouse down, devouring her as he bared her body, desperate to taste her. Desperate to prove to himself, to prove to her, that he still loved her. That the whore had been a mistake, and that he wouldn’t make it again. His hands cupped her face as he pressed into her, tasting her mouth once more. “Now,” he husked.

John sounded as though he had been about to say more but the words died in his throat. Oh God, he'd seen! Her indiscretion, her mistake, was branded on her for all the world to see like the mark of Cain. She chewed nervously on the inside of her lip, waiting for the hammer to fall, but it never came. Instead he mentioned that the White Lotus operatives didn't seem like fighters. She shrugged in response, tilting her head in agreement.

"Mine neither," she agreed, "but maybe we've gotten the blessing of their goddess or som--" John cut her off and pinned her against the wall, kissing her hard and pulling at her clothes. His hands felt strange, new in a way but familiar at the same time, as they roamed her body. She made a noise against his lips and realized at about the same time that her hands were tangled in his hair, gripping it at the scalp as she pressed her body against his in a desperate attempt to wash herself clean of the corrupting filth of the Chinese whore who had pretended to be otherwise.

That the Pearl was visible, although in the guise of a more contemporary ship, occurred to her as her husband pinned her to the outside of the cabin, but she didn't care. Let them watch. It was a more acceptable perversion anyway. She pulled his shirt off over his head as he bared her breasts to the open air and kissed him hard, their lips bruising against their teeth as the clashed in desperate kisses. Briefly she fumbled with his pants before managing to get them open and curl her fingers around his shaft.

"Take me," she begged, nibbling at his lower lip. "Right here. Oh please John!"

Take me," she begged, nibbling at his lower lip. "Right here. Oh please John!"

The feel of her hand around his cock sent a thrill of alarm through him. Would she feel it? Feel the traces of the whore he’d washed off him? But she just gripped him, kissing him with a hunger that he returned as she offered herself to him in full view of the world.

Was there anyone watching, he wondered as his hands slid up beneath her skirts. Could anyone even see them, through the glamour of the Pearl? He didn’t care, he decided as he pulled her panties down. Let them watch. Let the whole world see that he still wanted, still loved his Jenny.

He freed himself from her arms, falling to his knees before her as he pulled her panties down and tossed them aside. “Right here,” he agreed, easing one leg over his shoulder. “Right now.”

God, he wanted to fuck her. Wanted to lose himself in her, feel her around him and not some whore. But he needed to beg her forgiveness, and if he was too much of a coward to say the words he could still kneel before her. “I love you, Jenny,” he murmured, tracing the slick lips of her pussy with his tongue. His hands gripped her ass, squeezing gently as he pushed his tongue into her folds. “Fuck, I want you.”

Her panties were gone and John was kneeling in front of her, professing his love for her with one knee over his shoulder. Jenny braced herself against the wall, gripping his hair, having a difficult time balancing with the tight silk Chinese dress wrapped around her legs, bunching around her thighs. She groaned as his tongue traced her lips, hands gripping her ass as he moaned against her slick pussy. The hair she gripped in her fingers was shorter, coarser...but still, she wanted something more. Something different than what that Chinawoman had done.

"Then fuck me," she demanded hoarsely, tiring of fighting with her clothing. "Rip this dress off and fuck me hard, right here. Show me how much you want me." She tugged on his hair, encouraging him to come to his feet and do as she said. "I love you, John." Her voice broke and she swallowed to try and work up some moisture in her throat. "I love you so goddamned much."

Once he was on his feet she pulled his pants over his hips before gripping his hair with both hands and pulling him in for a hard, bruising kiss. "Rip my clothes off and fuck me til I scream," she begged. "Bruise me." John was, it seemed, the only one who could bruise her now as easily as she had in life. They had gotten into a fair few scraps and although she most certainly felt the pain and had noticed some bruising, it took harder hits to leave them the same color and they were always better by morning. The only time any sort of aches and pains lasted beyond a good long sleep were when John was particularly rough with her. "Make sure I can't walk right in the morning." She could prove her love, Jenny figured, by allowing her husband to use her body in any violent way he so desired (men were like that, after all, even her John); and she could punish herself, ensure the appearance outside of the pain she felt she deserved inside, through the same.

“I love you too,” Jack said, reveling in the feel of Jenny desperately tugging at his pants, in the taste of her violent, hungry lips. He did love her. One mistake didn’t change that.

“Rip my clothes off and fuck me til I scream," she begged, hands gripping his hair as she kissed him. "Bruise me."

Oh, it was going to be like that? In the past few decades she’d begun craving aggression, wanting him to leave marks on her - bruises from bites and rough handling, scratches on her skin and aches in her bones. He wasn’t always in the same mood, but now? “The whole world will see them,” he growled, roughly cupping her breasts. He squeezed hard, twisting her nipples before tearing the silk of gown. “Everyone will see proof that you’re mine!” He pushed her hard against the wall as he said it, teeth digging into the skin of her throat and shoulder, nails biting into the soft flesh of her breasts.

“Make sure I can't walk right in the morning,” she gasped, nails biting into his skin.

“You won’t,” he promised, ripping her gown completely open, baring her body to him. The length of his cock rubbed against her slick folds as he bit at her breasts. Then he gripped her long red hair, pulling her away from the wall and pushing her down onto the deck. Gripping his cock, he pushed into her with a single thrust. Fuck, she felt better than the white, didn’t she?

The thought roused self-loathing, which he buried by trying to give Henny what she wanted. One hand closed around her throat, squeezing as he thrust into her. “Take it,” he growled, pounding into her. “Take that thick dick.” His free hand struck her thigh with a stinging crack. “Take it, and beg me to fuck you.”

"The whole world will see them," John promised, cupping her breasts and twisting her nipples in a way that wasn't entirely pleasant. But that was the point, wasn't it? Jenny didn't deserve pleasant, didn't deserve gentle. She deserved the worst he could think of for her and then some, because he loved her and trusted her and would therefore never be able to punish her the way she truly deserved. "Everyone will see proof that you're mine!" He pushed her hard against the wall, and she wondered if the cracking sound of her head hitting wood was as loud to him as it had been in her head. Jenny saw spots for a few seconds as he bit her throat and shoulder, dug his nails into her breasts, then shook them away.

"Make sure I can't walk right in the morning," she gasped, nails biting into his skin.

Finally he ripped her dress off, rubbing his shaft against her. Jenny groaned and pressed her hips forward against him, clinging to his shoulders and digging her nails in as though she might fall if she didn't. John gripped her hair and threw her onto the deck. Her ankle hurt sharply for a moment as she landed wrong, then throbbed when she fell off of her feet and her knees hit the deck hard. She deserved all of that and more...but she didn't deserve his cock filling her, wringing a cry from her throat which was cut off as his hand closed around it.

"Take it," he growled, pounding into her. "Take that dick." His free hand struck her thigh with a stinging crack, pulling a strangled cry from her throat. "Take it, and beg me to fuck you."

"Please sir," Jenny rasped, managing to wrap her legs around his waist. "Oh God please fuck me harder!" One hand ran through his hair while the other gripped his bicep, gently pulling down in an effort to get him to choke her harder. If he used her body to get off while she was unconscious like the whore she was it would be no less than what she had brought on herself. "Harder!"

Jenny’s hand gripped his arm, straining to take a little of the pressure off. He did so, well asking up just enough that she could catch her breath while still feeling choked. She was clearly in a mood to be used rough, but he still wanted her to enjoy it. Needed her to enjoy it, needed to prove to himself and to her that he wanted her fa more than any dockside whore. “Harder,” she gasped, her voice a hoarse croak.

Shifting a little, he leaned back and eased up on his thrusts, releasing throat and hip to hook her ankles over his shoulders. Then he thrust hard, gasping as he felt her her take him deeper. “That what you want?” he grunted, gripping her throat once more. “Want to get used? Want to take this dick hard and deep, where anyone can see?”

He felt her clench around him at the statement, and grinned as he slammed into her again. “Maybe... I should do that,” he threatened. “Throw you... over the rail. Let... let everyone watch... watch me pound this... this right cunt... with my... my thick dick...”

Fuck, he wanted to cum. But he wanted to feel her first, wanted to feel her body responding to him. Wanted to feel an orgasm built out of love and sanctified by marriage, not the pulsing if a rented cunt. “You want that..?” He gasped, squeezing her throat slightly and easing up again. “Let the whole... whole dock... see me... fill you with... with cum..?”

Back
Top Bottom