Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Afterlife (TheCorsair, Madam Mim)

“All right, all right,” Onontio laughed. “I suppose it can’t hurt, particularly if the younger braves remember it’s just a game.”

“Afraid of getting hurt?” Kahsennenhawe teased.

“No. Afraid of having to hurt someone who’s trying to show off.” He started towards the back of the longhouse, then turned. “Besides, I guess I am looking for a wife...” he added, his gaze seeming to find Jenny’s for just a moment.

Kahsennenhawe tugged on Jenny’s arm as he went to change. “Come on, come on. Maybe we can find you some clothes that will suit you better than these stifling layers of cloth.”

-*-

John downed the last of his ale, then pushed the mug back towards the barkeep. It was watered down, but there was no real point in yelling at the man. Everything for sale in Detroit was watered down or adulterated, after all. It was just the realities of the siege.

The other reality was that he still didn’t sense the gentle tug of the next soul he needed. Not at all, despite the log still showing that Detroit was where he needed to stay. Would his old compass have pointed the way instead? Probably not, not even if he still had it. Because his heart’s desire wasn’t his damnabke commission.

It was freedom. Freedom from his curse, from his service to Will Turner and the Dutchman. The freedom he’d always longed for.

Enough ruminating. It was nearly lunchtime, and Aurinda had invited Jenny and himself to visit. Maybe some pleasant conversation would ease his mood?

It was funny, how things worked out sometimes. When she was alive Jenny would never have imagined herself in Indian clothing, standing on the sidelines of a field, watching a group of men in loincloths beat each other senseless over a ball. Every now and then the cloths would move in such a way that would make her blush at what they revealed. More than once she found herself embarrassed to realize that she had been watching Onontio closely for just such an incident. Infidelity in the heart was just as bad as infidelity in the flesh.

But she was married, not dead.

She grinned as she cheered with Kahsennenhawe when her brother's team scored. "How long does the game go?" she asked as the ball was put back in play. "For a certain score or a certain time?"

~*~

"Captain Crane!" Aurinda practically glowed as a servant led him into her parlor. She stood and crossed, taking his hands enthusiastically. "I was beginning to worry perhaps you wouldn't make it. And without Mrs. Crane, I see?" She glanced over his shoulder as though expecting to see Jenny walk through behind him. "I would say it is a shame, but I confess I'm a little pleased at having your company all to myself for once." She crinkled her nose prettily before taking his arm and steering him to a seat. "It's just us, I'm afraid; no one else could make it." Least of all because she hadn't invited anyone else. "So I thought perhaps a more casual lunch in the parlor? Or would you like to go through to the dining room?"

“How long does the game go?" she asked as the ball was put back in play. "For a certain score or a certain time?"

“It goes to twenty points,” Kahsennenhawe replied. “Or until one team can’t keep playing, whichever comes first.” She gestured at the field, a nearly half-mile area alongside the water, and at the two hundred or so men chasing after the ball. “And it’s pretty rare to run out of men.”

An impish smile crossed her lips as she watched a young man flash by. “Praise the maker.”

Letting her eyes linger a little longer, she settled back. “But it’s not uncommon for the game to take all day. All week, even, if we had a team from another village here.” She broke off to cheer as someone body he jes the man with the ball, and Onontio scooped it up. “But I think this one might be over by dinner.”

-*-

“Captain Crane!" Aurinda practically glowed as a servant led him into her parlor. She stood and crossed, taking his hands enthusiastically. "I was beginning to worry perhaps you wouldn't make it. And without Mrs. Crane, I see?"

“I’m afraid she couldn’t make it,” John replied. “She’s doing charitable work among the nat

She glanced over his shoulder as though expecting to see Jenny walk through behind him. "I would say it is a shame, but I confess I'm a little pleased at having your company all to myself for once." She crinkled her nose prettily before taking his arm and steering him to a seat. "It's just us, I'm afraid; no one else could make it." Least of all because she hadn't invited anyone else. "So I thought perhaps a more casual lunch in the parlor? Or would you like to go through to the dining room?"

By themselves? The thought brought s thrill of... of something to him. Which was absurd. They were friends, having lunch. “The parlor sounds wonderful,” he decided. “The dining room is so formal, after all.” Just friends. Just an attractive friend, one with whom he’d be spending much of the day. “Surely we’ve passed the need for such formality, Aurinda?”

"Well then, John, I hope you wouldn't say no to some sandwiches?" Aurinda passed him a tray before taking some herself and settling into her seat. "Oh and there's tea as well. I know everyone says it's dreadfully colonial, but I happen to like tea." She poured the tea and gestured to the cream and sugar before sitting back in her seat and watching him thoughtfully as she chewed.

"So," she said finally after swallowing, "Mrs. Crane is out doing charity with her Indians. What has the fearsome Captain Jack Sparrow gotten up to in a city like Detroit? Not much to pirate, I'm afraid. Lake Erie isn't exactly the high seas." Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a little "o" of surprise and delight. "Or has he come to pillage my home, hm?" Her grin sparkled as it lit up her features.

~*~

A burst of laughter escaped from Jenny unbidden and she clapped a hand over her mouth to try and push it back in. "Kahsennenhawe!" she chided, though there was no real oomph to it with a smile still at her lips and in her voice. "We're not men; it's not lady-like to oggle." And it wasn't. But what's life without a bit of hypocrisy every now and then? Her own eyes lingered, albeit more subtly, as the men passed by.

"Weeks?" Jenny tore her gaze away from the naked men to look at Kahsennenhawe, then let out a breath of relief when she clarified that another village would have to bring their team for a game to take that long. Her eyes were pulled involuntarily back by the muscles moving in Onontio's back as he scooped up the ball. "Well, when your people play hard they certainly play hard, I give you that."

Kahsennenhawe flashed a quick, impish grin as she caught where Jenny’s Attention lay. “Oh, we do everything hard,” she replied. “After all, what’s the point of living if you don’t live to your fullest? Life should be...”. She cut off her words and kept to her feet, cheering with wild enthusiasm as her brother caught the ball. “Go!” she screamed. “Go!”

Onontio weaved and leapt, avoiding the other players as they raced after him. One player, faster or more determined than the others, kept pace and began to close the gap. Kahsennenhawe shouted encouragement as her brother closed on the goal, catching her breath as the space between the two men narrowed. Then Onontio snapped his stick out, the ball launching into the air just as the other man dove at him. They impacted, rolling and and bouncing through the mud as the leather ball hit the goal.

SCORE!”” Kahsennenhawe screamed along with her clan, attracting more than a few disapproving looks from the older women. She ignored them, doing a quick little dance as she shouted. Then she grabbed Jenny’s hand and pulled her to her feet. “Come on!” She demanded, tugging her towards the field. “We should go make sure my brother’s all right.”

A moment later, she gave Jenny an impish grin. “Also, I really want to get a closer look at the man that hit him....”

-*-

“I like tea myself,” John said, dropping three lumps of sugar into his cup. “And I’ve no fear of being mistaken for being colonial, I think. For all that I’ve no real love for crown and country, either.”

Her question about Jack Sparrownearly made him choke, before he noticed the playful glint in her eye and recalled his ‘joke’ from last night. “Oh, you’d be surprised where pirates can be found,” he answered, sampling a sandwich. “And there’s always room to turn a morally dubious profit during a war. What else would bring a notorious pirate like Captain Jack to Detroit?”

Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a little "o" of surprise and delight. "Or has he come to pillage my home, hm?"

He lost himself in the utter delight in her features. “Well,” he replied, playing along, “I will admit to hearing that the wealthiest house in Detroit was the home of a lovely young widow.” He offered her a rakish grin. “And if you’ve heard the stories, Captain Jack was never above taking advantage of pretty young widows.” A pause, as he regarded her. “So, it may not be entirely safe having me as a guest.”

"Oh, I think I'll take my chances," Aurinda said after some consideration. "I'm tougher than I look, Captain Jack Sparrow, and I've no fear of a man who puts three sugars in his tea." She winked playfully and scooted ever-so-slightly closer to him on the sofa. It wasn't appropriate, she knew...but who was here to tell on her? "So by all means pillage away sir. It would liven up this dreadful siege in any case."

Her eyes sparkled over the rim of her teacup as she took a sip. Should she...? She shouldn't. It was too bold. But fortune favored the bold, did it not? Well...if he wasn't amenable the young widow could always claim a misunderstanding. They were being playful, and he was polite enough, after all...

"Besides," Aurinda added with a hint of mischief, "if I'm ravished in my own home by a notorious pirate I think I could hardly be to blame for that, don't you?"

~*~

Jenny watched with baited breath as Onontio dashed toward the goal post. She had watched more than one rugby match in her day and twisted her skirts in her hands as the opposing man gradually caught up. A shout of triumph escaped as he threw the ball, followed almost immediately by a groan as he and his tackler rolled together to the ground.

"Did we win?" she was inexplicably giddy as Kahsennenhawe pulled her to her feet. "Was that the last goal?" She found herself not bothering to question it--and noticing that she didn't care that she hadn't questioned it--as she ran over to a half-naked man she barely knew, flushed with the excitement of potential victory.

“Hardly the last goal,” Kahsennenhawe laughed, racing cross the frozen ground. “The game should go until sundown! We’re just making sure nobody got badly hurt!”

By the time the two women reached them, the downed men were sitting up. Onontio wore muddy scrapes over his chest and left thigh, and the man who had hit him spotted a rapidly blackening eye. Kahsennenhawe immediately perched next to him. “Let me see that,” she insisted, wetting a cloth from a leather bottle she carried. “Are you badly hurt?” She added, dabbing at the blackening eye.

As she chattered, Onontio smiled up at Jenny. “I fear I have died on the field,” he declared. “Because Hawenniyu has sent a spirit of grace and beauty to guide me home.” He reaches up and caught her hand, then pulled her down into his lap. “Will you guide me to paradise, fair spirit?”

-*-

Aurinda thought for a moment. “Oh, I think I'll take my chances,” she declared. “I'm tougher than I look, Captain Jack Sparrow, and I've no fear of a man who puts three sugars in his tea."

Was it the wink that made him suddenly wonder if the game was going too far? Or the way she scooted closer to him? Either way, he frantically wondered how he could extricate himself even as he heard himself replying. “You should be careful what you wish for,” he declared, leaning towards her with an air of playful menace. “Such wishes can bite.”

She scooted even closer. "So by all means pillage away sir. It would liven up this dreadful siege in any case."

John froze, just for a moment. Because he’d never actually pillaged a woman, despite the reputation that had built up over the years. And because he could almost feel Jenny watching. But this was just a game, right?

Right. Just a game.

With that thought in mind, he clapped a hand over her mouth and pressed a butter knife to her throat - hardly a real threat, but it would suit for a game. “If you’re smart,” he whispered against his hand, thrilling a guilty thrill at the feel of her body as he leaned against her, “you’ll point out where you hide your valuables. It’s be a shame if something happened to your pretty throat.”

For a moment there was thought of struggle, of escape. Aurinda had heard of women being robbed by handsome strangers they had invited into their homes, and her eyes went wide at the idea. But then he pressed the butter knife to her throat. There was still a light smear of butter on it, and some crumbs, and despite herself her lips tugged into a smile behind his hand. Of course it was just a game. John Crane would never harm a fly, never mind her! The widow's lips pressed a light kiss to his palm as he moved his lips against the back of his own hand. She nodded compliantly before sliding slowly off of the sofa.

"They're not in here of course," she said once her mouth was free. "I doubt a scurrilous pirate like you would value books or art. Just the jewels, isn't it?" The derision in her voice was playful, made all the clearer by the smile she couldn't quite keep from her lips. "You'll make me go first I suppose."

There was a tingle along her skin, a thrill of excitement in her chest, as he followed her up the stairs chest-to-back with a butter knife at her throat. A few times, she noticed, the knife slid down her throat and along her chest before he seemingly remembered his place. For now, anyway. Aurinda hadn't felt this way in a very long time. Certainly there was a bit of a guilty twinge when upon reflection she remembered that this was another woman's husband. But that woman always seemed so miserable, and he seemed miserable when he was with her. Or if not miserable then at the very least more subdued, more solemn. She liked playful John, enthusiastic John, smiling John...and he was that John when he was with her, not with his wife. And surely that meant something about the state of their marriage, didn't it? It wasn't like she could seduce a man who didn't want to be seduced.

"A gentleman would keep out of a lady's boudoir," she scolded as she turned the key and opened the door. When she turned they were chest-to-chest, their faces mere inches apart. "But you're no gentleman, are you, Captain Sparrow?"

~*~

Jenny raced across the field, keeping pace with Khasennenhawe. She had, she reflected, been rather athletic in her youth; there had come a time when her grandchildren had challenged her to a footrace and that alone had left her out of breath. For all the bitterness that came with life eternal, it was good to feel young again.

"I fear I may have died on the field," Onontio declared from his place on the ground.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Just a touch dramatic, don't you think?"

"Because Hawenniyu has sent a spirit of grace and beauty to guide me home," he explained. Jenny's smile grew into a grin and pink tinged her cheeks.

"Dramatic and a liar," she amended with a laugh, reaching down to offer him help getting up. Instead of pulling himself up, he pulled her down and with a whoop she fell into his lap.

“Will you guide me to paradise, fair spirit?”

The laughter was a little nervous this time as she tried not to get lost in those eyes. "I think perhaps you hit your head a little too hard," she said softly, gingerly brushing some hair away from his face. She was suddenly very aware that she was in another man's lap, and that that lap was very nearly naked. She could practically feel John's eyes on her...but then, he'd never exactly been the possessive type. Ever. Perhaps that was what had been wrong...

"You're delusional, sir," Jenny teased with a small smile, still not moving to get out of Onontio's lap.

“They're not in here of course," she said once her mouth was free. "I doubt a scurrilous pirate like you would value books or art. Just the jewels, isn't it?"

“Books,” John laughed, “are difficult to convert into cash.” Not that he’d turned his nose up at them. A pirate’s loot was far more often supplies and raw goods than gold and silver. “It’s the treasure you keep in your bedroom I’m after.”

“You'll make me go first I suppose." The words were as playful as her smile.

“That I will.” He spun her, keeping the butter knife to her throat. “No funny business now.”

The feel of her body in his arms, of her back against his chest, was intoxicating. And the feel of her round rump moving against him stiffened his cock in an alarming way. Certainly more so than Jenny had managed in years. A guilty thought that he tried to ignore. It wasn’t as if he was cheating on his wife. He was just playing a parlor game, after all.

The knife, he noticed, had drifted. Cool steel traced the curve of her breasts where they were exposed by her décolletage. Carefully, he moved the knife back to her throat as they mounted the stairs.
"A gentleman would keep out of a lady's boudoir," she scolded as she turned the key and opened the door. When she turned they were chest-to-chest, their faces mere inches apart. "But you're no gentleman, are you, Captain Sparrow?"

“Hardly,” he said, lips parted to taste her breath. He felt drunk off her presence, and the urge to kiss her built. Then, with a playful sneer, he pushed her back and made a show of menacing her with the butter knife. “The jewels,” he demanded. “And any other treasures you’re hiding in here.”

-*-

“You're delusional, sir," Jenny teased with a small smile, still not moving to get out of his lap

“Am I?” Onontio laughed, rubbing his head. “I did hit harder than I thought. Maybe I should go lie down.”

“Maybe you should,” Khasennenhawe agreed. “Will you help him back to the lodge house, Jenny? I’m still needed here.”

Onontio noted the way his sister fussed over the other man, then smiled as he nodded. “I see. Yes. That might be for the best.” It was disappointing when Jenny moved, but being able to wrap an arm around her shoulders as they walked towards the lodge made up for it.

A wave of heat washed over them as they entered the empty lodge. Everyone was watching the game right now, so the fires were banned and low, but it was still warmer than outside. “My bed is over there,” he said, pointing. Then he offered her a soft smile. “You should be careful. Your people warn that anything could happen to an attractive white woman trapped in close quarters with a... how do they put it? A red-skinned savage.”

"Lie down?" Jenny frowned. "But the game isn't--"

"Maybe you should," Khasennenhawe agreed. "Will you help him back to the lodge house, Jenny? I'm still needed here." Onontio wasn't the only one who noted his sister's attentions to the other man. With a knowing smile Jenny wriggled out of his lap and to her feet before helping him up.

"Here, let me help you," she insisted, pulling one arm around her shoulders as they walked. The height difference between them was such that if he really had been injured she wouldn't have been much use if he really had needed to put weight on her.

But that wasn't really the point was it?

It was warm and humid in the lodge. And empty. She sat on the edge of the bed with him and returned the smile at his tease. "Oh yes, anything at all," she agreed with a small laugh. "Those hideous red men with their savage whooping and their ravaging and pillaging." Jenny laughed and shook her head. "I'll have you know, though, that anything could happen in such close quarters with a papist Irish whore like me. And red hair to boot; means I'm a horrible witch," she added in a stage whisper, leaning in. "Really between the two of us it's a miracle nothing's happened already. Naked savage dancing in the moonlight and whatnot." She grinned and winked.

~*~

Aurinda staggered back with a smirk. "Why, yes sir, Captain Sparrow sir." She stepped back a few steps before finally turning her back on him. She crossed to her vault and made a show of blocking the combination with her body, bent at the waist, rear out. She took her time opening the vault then removing the jewelry. But when she turned around her hands were empty.

"The vault is empty, Captain Sparrow," she insisted with a mischievous smirk. She held her hands out to the side, where several rings glistened where they hadn't before. "They're hidden, and I'm afraid you're going to have to find them." Certainly it wasn't the accident she had been planning on at first, but she had felt the way his body had responded to her on the way up the stairs. She raised her arms, inviting him to the challenge. "Come on then. I have twelve pieces of jewelry; find them all and keep them. Miss even one, and you'll lose the treasure forever." She smiled as several strands of gold glinted at her neck and disappeared down the front of her corset.

“I’m not a patient man,” Jack growled, drinking in Aurinda as she posed before him. “And not one for playing games.”

He caught her throat gently with his free hand, feeling her pulse beneath his fingers as he did. Then he pushed her back, pinning her between the vault and his body. “Now,” he husked, lightly scraping the butter knife over her cheek and along the line of her jaw, “let’s see what you’re hiding.”

The butter knife slid lower, following the golden chance along her throat and down between her breasts. Watching her eyes, he lifted the chain with the blunt blade. “That’s one,” he breathed. “And I will find the others.”

-*-

“A miracle indeed,” Onontio agreed, reaching out and combing his fingers through her hair. “After all, a Papist Irish whore and witch must have terrible powers.” His fingers ghosted over the back of her neck. “Powers against which a naked savage like myself is utterly helpless.”

His hand followed the curve of her shoulder as he rose, watching her eyes with a hungry intensity. “Helpless,” he repeated, withdrawing his hand and allowing it to go to his waist. Still watching her expression, he undid his belt and let his loincloth slither to the ground. “Just a naked savage, helpless before your powers.”

Still watching, he leaned forward and braced his hands on either side of her hips. “I fear I cannot resist your dark magics,” he breathed against her lips. “I am yours to command.”

This had...quickly gotten out of hand. Jenny's mouth fell slightly open as she watched him undress, powerless to stop him or to say anything at all. In all of her 150 years John was the only man she had ever seen naked. Her eyes slid of their own accord from his face down his broad, well-muscled chest, over the abs where a v-shape was carved into his pelvis and down to--oh my!

She stood. "Onontio, I..." She had to go. She ought to go. Really, she should be going. But he put his hands on her hips and leaned forward, whispering against her lips, and goosebumps rose on her arms as she shivered. She should go. "Well..." She would go. "The dark magics of papist Irish witches is all about dancing naked in the woods, you see." In a little while. She would go in a little while. "I suppose this is wilderness enough for the magic to work, but really it's...it's far too many clothes. But I can't really do it on my own, you see." Her dress clung to her form even as she dropped her heavy velvet shawl, but there were buttons in the back, between her shoulder blades, that she couldn't reach properly. Jenny stepped in, pressing her body against his, and slid his hands up from her hips to her upper back. "Your dark which commands you," she whispered against his lips, "to help her work her dark and sinister magics."

~*~

Aurinda smirked. "Well, I'm afraid games are the only way you'll--hah!" She gasped as he caught her up by the throat, a thrill running through her and rippling over itself as he pinned her to the vault door. His body was warm and hard against her, and despite their game her hands went instinctively to his hips to pull him closer. She shivered as the knife caressed her jaw and slid down her throat and across her chest. It was disappointing that he hadn't used his hands...but that was what delayed gratitude was all about.

"The rest won't be so easy to find," she promised him, leaning forward to murmur against his lips. "They are all very well hidden. You didn't think I intended to just give my gold and jewels to a pirate, did you?" The corner of her lip turned up again in a challenging smirk. "You'll have to work for them, Captain Sparrow. I know the concept is foreign to a filthy pirate like yourself, but we've all got to learn some time." One hand slipped into his pocket, caressing his thigh.

"Well..." Jenny whispered, and Onontio thirlled at the way she didn't attempt to pull away from his grip.. "The dark magics of papist Irish witches is all about dancing naked in the woods, you see."

"Well," he echoed, smiling. "it would appear that Irish withces have something in common with the witches of these lands." His hands gently explored her hips, molding to the curves he felt beneath the cloth. He leaned closer, tassting her breath. "But you haven't uttered your commands."

"I suppose this is wilderness enough for the magic to work," she decided, "but really it's...it's far too many clothes. But I can't really do it on my own, you see."

"is that true?" Onontio bunched the fabric of her skirts in his fist, testing the material. "Then, it would seem, I am not fully in your power." He pulled her close, enjoying the press of her body against his. "Perhaps I should take action, before you bewitch me further?"

She responded by pressing her body tighter against his, and sliding his hands up from her hips to her upper back. "Your dark which commands you," she whispered against his lips, "to help her work her dark and sinister magics."

"I will resist you, dark one," he murmured. Even as he said it, the first button opened, allowing a breath of cool air to touch her back. He traced along the exposed line of her spine to the second button, opening it as well. "But my hands!: he lamented, opening the third button and then the fourth. "They work against my will! I... I cannot stop them!" As he said it, one hand abandoned it's work and ghosted up her back to grip the fabric at her shoulder. Slowly he pullid down, baring her shoulder and the curve of one breast. "Dark woman," he mrumured, opening another button. "You have enslaved me! Enchanted me!"

-*-

"The rest won't be so easy to find," Aurinda murmured against his lips. "They are all very well hidden."

This was getting out of hand, John knew. Going much too far. He should leave. He should leave now. "You're playing a dangerous game," he growled, pushing her back against the wall. The butter knife went to her throat again, and his free hand gripped her side. "You'll give me those jewels, or..."

"You didn't think I intended to just give my gold and jewels to a pirate, did you?" The corner of her lip turned up again in a challenging smirk. "You'll have to work for them, Captain Sparrow. I know the concept is foreign to a filthy pirate like yourself, but we've all got to learn some time." One hand slipped into his pocket, caressing his thigh.

"Oh, I understand work," Jack growled, thrilling at the feel of her hand. "But I don't thank you understand how much danger you are in, right now. I'm not accustomed to asking." The hand on her side slid around her, finding the buttons of her gown. "I take what I want, and you will give me your treasure." Leaning close, he let his lips almost touch hers as he tore the first button from her gown. "All your treasures."

"Well then you probably ought to get accustomed to it," she snarked back, the smirk still playing at the corner of her lip. Her hand slid toward the edge of his pocket, where she could only just feel his solid length against his thigh. Gently, Aurinda rubbed him, teasing him before withdrawing her hand altogether.

"Careful, Captain," she warned as she slid her hands up his arms to her shoulders. "Many a man more upstanding than yourself has found himself out in the cold after making such demands."

She jumped as he tore away the first button from the back of her gown. That had been...unexpected, but it was nothing one of her ladies couldn't fix. Well, more likely herself; she wouldn't want it getting out that she'd needed a button mended shortly after entertaining the handsome and mysterious Captain Crane all alone. Aurinda's hands slid from his shoulders to the back of his neck, lacing there to pull him ever-so-slightly closer. She pressed her body against his, gazing deeply into his eyes.

"You may have it," she whispered against his lips, "if you dare try to find it."

~*~

Jenny giggled and looked away as Onontio lamented that his hands had a life of their own, daring finally to look down at the rest of his body. When was the last time John had made her laugh like that? Played with her like this? Played a game they had never played before, touched her in a way that raised goosebumps and made her knees a bit wobbly? When was the last time he had looked at her the way Onontio was looking at her, with new eyes drinking in every curve, every freckle as though she were the only woman in the world?

She took the hand that had pulled her dress down over one shoulder, baring it and the curve of her breast, and slowly kissed his palm and the inside of his wrist. "My noble savage," she murmured against his skin, "my helpless slave." Her lips curved into a smile against his wrist as her dress loosened and fell down to her waist. "You cannot be entirely mine until we've performed the most sacred of dark sacraments." Her other hand slid into his hair, smoothing it away from his face, her fingers sliding against his scalp. "Your dark witch commands you...make love to me." With a slight tug her dress slid over her hips and fell the rest of the way to the floor. "With your body pledge undying loyalty to your wicked mistress."

“You may have it," she whispered against his lips, "if you dare try to find it."

“You say that,” he whispered back, a cocky smile on his lips, “like you think I’m asking permission.” This is going much too far he thought as he pressed himself harder against her slim, strong body. “I’m Captain Jack Sparrow, love. I don’t ask.”

As he said the word he seized the collar of her dress and jerked, dragging it down over her body. Her gasp of surprise brought a smile to his lips, and he didn’t bother to hide the way his eyes crawled over her corseted figure. “Now,” he breathed, his lips not quite touching hers, “Do you yield?”

-*-

Onontio slowly inhaled, then licked his lips. “Witch,” he breathed, slowly going down on one knee. “Your... your powers are... too great.” His hands followed the contours of her body, close but not touching, and his lips brushed the smooth skin of her belly. “I... I will not... submit...”

On both knees now, he let his palms rest in the curving flare of her hips. “Never,” he whispered, lips just below her navel. “Never... be...” His lips worked lower in tiny kisses, and he uttered a soft groan as he drank in the scent of her arousal.

“Your slave,” he murmured, cupping her rear as his tongue traced the damp shape of her lips. “Your slave.”

Perhaps it was witchcraft. Perhaps he was using witchcraft to make her want him so badly? To make her dwell on how very empty she felt, how lonely, how she ached to just not have to do this anymore. How she had spent the best years of her life, her childhood, alone and unfulfilled, raising five children on her own, trapped by John's Jack's decisions. The years of happiness, love, fulfillment she could have spent with Ion had she not been faithful, not been so in love with the apothecary she had married. How she was now trapped in her afterlife, the same body now that she had had then, still trapped by his decisions, the pirate's decisions. 113 years of the same man, the same muscles and curves she had had memorized for more than a century, the same monotony with only occasional rediscoveries of one another. The same affirmations of love that they both knew more than felt, marriage by rote. She didn't love Ontontio. Jenny knew she didn't love him. But then why would she do this with him, if she was still so completely in love with her husband?

It could only be some supernatural force. She wasn't in control of herself. Whether it was Onontio's fault, or something in the water or air, or some Indian witch she had yet to meet, she was not under her own power. At least, this is what Jenny told herself as he sank to his knees in front of her, rough hands caressing her sides.

"Oh God..." she breathed shakily, bracing herself on his shoulders. "My slave. My beautiful savage." Jenny grinned down at him, smoothing back his hair and biting her lip as his tongue traced her lips. "Fill your white witch," she breathed, commanding him softly. "Let the moon and the earth hear my cries of ecstasy. Let the red devil pull the whore witch to her little death again and again, with fingers...with mouth...with seed..." It was difficult to breath as he continued his ministrations, but the game was the only way to keep herself from thinking about what exactly she was doing. "Let him take her on his knees as her slave, against the wall as a whore, in his bed...this is my spell." Her fingers clenched in his hair as her walls tightened and a minor orgasm shuddered through her. The best, she knew, was yet to come.

~*~

Aurinda gasped when he suddenly pulled her dress down, leaving her in a corset and petticoats. He smirked and didn't disguise his lustful gaze as he once again demanded that she yield. The widow laughed.

"Never," she returned defiantly. "And since you seem to be having such trouble finding my treasure, let me help you." She pulled at the ties on her petticoats, letting them fall to her feet and leaving herself in her corset and bloomers. "There, now I've put you at an advantage. Now you've got to at least try, or else who'll call you a true pirate?" Aurinda smirked as she stepped out of the fallen underthings and pressed her body against him. Her hands slid between them and began undoing the buttons on his trousers.

"I mean, a pirate takes things after all, doesn't he?" she murmured, holding eye contact with her face so very near to his as she slid her hand into his pants. She sighed as though in relief and ecstasy as her hand slid down his shaft, over his smallclothes. "So why shouldn't you take what you want, hm?"

Onontio smiled against her mound as he felt Jenny’s climax. “My curse is to take you, over and over again?” he laughed as he kissed her stomach. His tongue circled her navel, then slid upwards over her skin as he rose. “I... I find myself helpless. Unable to resist your will.”

One hand fisted in her long, copper hair as he kissed her. He lingered over the act, letting her taste herself on his lips. Then he slid his hands down her back, gripping her rump and lifting her. “Should I take you like a savage?” he smiled, going to his knees and laying her back across his bed. “Hard and fast, slaking my lusts in your flesh.”

The heated bar of his cock slid across her cunt as he slowly rocked his hips, letting her feel it without entering her. “Put it in you,” he whispered, bringing her hand to his cock. “Make me fuck you.”

-*-

“Insolent wench,” Jack growled, thrusting into her hands. He gripped her shoulders, turning her with a sudden motion and throwing her back across her bed. Before she could recover he was in her, pinning her against the mattress with his weight.

“You made a mistake sending your servants away, my fine highborn doxy,” he hissed, faintly appalled at how far this was going. But not appalled enough to stop him from clapping a hand over her mouth. “Nobody here to hear you.” His free hand dragged at her bloomers, pulling them over and down her hip and thigh. “Nobody here to stop me from using you like my whore.”

He slid his hand between them, one finger stroking deep into her slick folds. “That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?” He thrust the finger deep, massaging the soft flesh within her walls. “To get fucked like a common dockside whore?”

She tumbled in a flurry of fabric when Jack threw her across the fine mattress. Aurinda smiled behind his hand as he called her a doxie and dragged her bloomers down. A silver bracelet fell free as it came loose from the waistband where she had tucked it at the beginning of their game. She was beginning to think perhaps she had planned too far ahead in their game; the jewelry seemed superfluous by now, but there were still a few little surprises. She gasped as he pressed a finger deep inside her.

Her late husband (God rest his soul) had been a kind man, and a gentle one. He had taken good care of her, and they had truly had a loving friendship. Certainly the whole thing had been arranged for her, but she had had the good fortune of actually liking him. He had never, however, been particularly generous or satisfying in bed. This, needless to say, came as a bit of a pleasant surprise.

"No," she moaned as Jack asked whether she wanted to get fucked like a whore. "I wanted to get fucked like a king's mistress who does things the queen won't." Aurinda leaned up and bit his lip gently.

~*~

"Your curse is to bend to my will, and that is my will," Jenny breathed with a smile. When was the last time she and John had laughed like that in bed? Her stomach twitched with ticklishness as the tip of his tongue rimmed her navel and she giggled and squirmed a little as he kissed his way up. She breathed in sharply when he gripped her hair and threw her onto the bed.

"Shall I take you like a savage?" Onontio smiled. "Hard and fast, slaking my lusts in your flesh?"

She smiled and arched an eyebrow. "Is that the only way your people know how?" She gasped as he slid his cock along her lips and guided her hand to it, directing her to make him fuck her. It had to be witchcraft, that was the only way to explain why she obeyed. Gently she guided him in, pressing her hips up to meet his. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her thighs to his ribs, and with a gentle sigh pulled him deep inside her, using him as leverage to push her hips up. Gently she groaned as she looked up into his face.

"Must I teach you, my savage?" she teased with a smile, putting a hand to his cheek.

Onontio moaned, eyes momentarily closing as he felt Jenny take his full length. “Will you teach me your dark arts?” he breathed, rolling his hips to grind his shaft along her clit. “Teach me how an English witch demands pleasure?” Bracing himself with his arms, he pushed up and admired the gentle heave of her breasts as he moved within her. “What lesson will you teach your enslaved savage?”

He rocked his hips again, watching her green eyes close as her breath caught. “Tell me, you wicked sorceress,” he breathed, lowering himself so he could feel her warmth and softness pressed against his whole body. His lips captured hers, his tongue carefully exploring the warmth of her mouth as he continued to move within her.

“Command me,” he breathed, teeth scraping over her throat. “Take your pleasure from me, my mistress. I am your slave.”

-*-

“I don’t think so,” Jack grinned, slipping another finger into her. “I’m going to fuck you like a queen who will beg to get used like a dockside whore.”

Any sense of right or wrong had fled, he told himself. He wasn't worried about Jenny right now, he told himself. All he wanted right now was Aurinda, to listen to her beg him to explore her the way Jenny used to. The way the whore in China had done. He'd worry about the guilt later, make it up to her later. Because he had, last time. Sex had been better for a while after. Hell, their relationship had been better.

Jack shifted and squirmed as his fingers explored her, pushing his trousers down and off. Then he crawled awkwardly, fingers still buried in her cunt, until his thighs straddled her head. "Now, my highborn lady," he grinned, sighing at the feel of his blunt head brushing her soft lips. "Suck my pirate cock like your life depends on it."

There was a bit of awkward rearranging and then...oh my! Hamish had certainly never done anything like this. She wasn't altogether certain she had ever even seen this particular angle of a man before. Still, she knew what he was looking for and how to do it. With a soft moan Aurinda took Captain Crane's shaft between her lips, curling her fingers around the backs of his thighs, just above his knees, to brace herself. Her fingertips pressed gently into his flesh as she swallowed his length, groaning as she did so. She felt his tongue softly on her clit and--

She almost choked.

Hamish had most definitely never done that! She wasn't entirely certain he knew how! Aurinda's heels dug into the mattress as John's tongue slid between her folds, making her squirm and writhe and moan around his cock as her grip tightened on his thighs. Dear God there must be something illegal about all this!

~*~

"Will you teach me your dark arts?" Onontio breathed, pulling a moan from her lips as he rolled his hips to grind his shaft against her clit. "Teach me how an English witch demands pleasure? What lesson will you teach your enslaved savage?"

The slap across his face was soft, playful, and despite her serious tone Jenny very obviously struggled not to smile. "The first lesson," she admonished, "is that I am not English. Englishmen are worse than savages; they know better and act as they do anyway." She sighed and moaned, pushing her hips up against him and tightening her legs around his hips. "Mmm and I've never known an Englishman to have such a thick cock." She grinned before her breath caught and her mouth dropped open slightly as he rocked his hips again, and there was something deep in her eyes as she slid her fingers through his long, silken hair. "You're so beautiful," she breathed.

He captured her lips with his and Jenny wrapped herself around him, making a soft noise against his lips as they moved together. "Command me," he breathed, his hot breath playing over her throat and raising goosebumps on her arms. "Take your pleasure from me, my mistress. I am your slave."

Jenny tightened her thighs against his sides before flipping them smoothly, landing on her knees to straddle him. "I wanted you the moment I saw you," she confessed, bracing herself on his chest and angling her hips as she rode him. "I knew I would make you mine." Her fingers slid through his hair again before clenching into a fist and gently pulling his face up to her breasts as she took her pleasure from him. "Onontio..." The name was like a whispered prayer as she wrapped her arms around him.

Onontio filled his hands with her breasts, sucking at first one and then the other as his tongue explored the erect peaks of her nipples. “From the moment I saw you,” he agreed, breath hot on her damp skin. “You are the reason I kept braving the siege lines, Jennifer.”

Bracing his feet on the bed he arched his back and lifted his hips. His reward was a moan of startled pleasure from the woman riding him as he penetrated deeper into her. One hand left her breast to trail down her spine and rest on her rump as she moved on him. “Fuck me,” he breathed, before stretching to bring his lips to hers.

His tongue slipped between her lips, exploring the heat of her mouth. “Fuck me the way you dreamed of fucking me,” he breathed before kissing her again. Both hands rested in her ass now, fingers gently digging into her flesh. “I want to watch you as you take your pleasure on me.”

-*-

Hot lust flooded Jack at Aurinda’s choked cry of pleasure, and again as she responded by gripping his thighs and swallowing as much of him as she could. He filled his hands with her ass, angling her hips slightly so he could suck gently at her clit. “There you go,” he moaned into her slit. “Like that. Oh god, like that.”

She wasn’t anywhere near as skilled as Jenny, but that just made it hotter. Feeling her choke a little in his length as she explored his dick was amazing. Sighing, he kissed her clit once more and then traced her lips with his tongue. “Fuck, you taste good.”

His knees slid on the mattress as he moved his hips, gently sliding his length in and out of Aurinda’s eager mouth. His tongue caressed her folds once more then pushed deep, filling her with his flexible, slippery length.

It was strange, the thrill she got from Captain Crane's praise. Was she better than his wife? The thought made her insides clench and she moaned along his shaft, swirling her tongue around him and trying not to choke again. Also strange was that she didn't feel the least bit guilty that he had a wife. She had always seemed to Aurinda like a miserable woman, and surely if that weren't the case then the good Captain wouldn't be here in her arms, in her bed, praising her like this. Mrs. Crane had clearly neglected her husband, which was almost criminal considering how handsome, how witty, how interesting he was; it was up to Aurinda to put things right, to make him feel wanted as a man like he ought to. Her nails pressed gently into his thighs as his tongue caressed her folds.

"Mmmmm..." Aurinda's moans vibrated along his length as his shaft slid gently in and out of her mouth. Her lips pursed around his cock and her tongue slipped along it. "Mm!" With a squeak of surprise, her thighs pressed against either side of his face as the tip of his tongue flicked against her clit and her nails bit harder into his skin. Finally she pulled away from him, though she longed to fill her mouth with his cock again.

"Jaaaack..." she groaned, writhing beneath him. Her tongue flicked against his head as she squirmed. "Please Jack...I need you. God I need you!" She took his length again, all at once this time, as much as she could without choking, sucking harder in an effort to convince him of her sincerity.

~*~

Jenny gasped as Onontio pressed his hips up to penetrate her deeper. After more than a hundred years there was little left that could surprise her in bed, but generally she was expected to be the flexible one. This was a nice change of pace. She gasped and leaned back a little, bringing herself down on him as he arched his back.

"Fuck me," he breathed, pressing a hard kiss to her lips and slipping his tongue into her mouth. She groaned against his lips, clenching her fists in his hair. "Fuck me the way you dreamed of fucking me." Both hands rested on her ass, his fingers pressing into her flesh, raising her a little each time she moved forward. "I want to watch you as you take your pleasure on me."

She brought herself harder down on him, gasping as she drove his full length hard into her. "Onontio," she gasped, still clutching his hair at the scalp and pressing a hard kiss to his lips. "Oh God Onontio..." Jenny rode him hard, bringing herself down on him hard each time with a gasp and a shuddering moan, panting for breath as she used his shoulders for leverage. "It's been so long," she panted. "So long...since I felt this." She crushed another desperate kiss to his lips. "So long since I felt...anything..." She pulled one of his hands from her ass, over her hip, to her clit. "Onontio..." Jenny let her head hang as she rode him harder and his fingers slid along her clit, slowly building to that peak. "You make...make me feel...again..."

Onontio moaned as his fingers slid up his shaft and found her clit, his whole body rising to meet her as she rode him. “Show me,” he groaned, flexing his hips and letting her take him deeper. “Show me... show me what I’m... what I’m making you feel.” His shoulders came up off the bed as he strained to bring his lips to hers. “Let me see... let me see you... enjoying me...”

His fingers left her clit and stroked over her lips, smearing them with her arousal as he slowly penetrated her mouth. They stroked her tongue as she sucked him clean, and then he pulled her down to him. “You taste good,” he whispered, sucking the traces of her juices from her bottom lip. “Will you taste better, full of me?”

Her inner muscles clenched around him at the suggestion, and he strained not to surrender to his mounting pleasure. “Show me,” he pleaded. “I... I’m so close. Please, give me your pleasure, and let me fill you with my own.”

-*-

It was a shame to pull his cock away from Aurinda’s mouth. She wasn’t skilled, but she was hungry and enthusiastic in a way that was better than he’d had in long years. It didn’t feel like a matter of routine, not the way it felt when Je...

He pushed the thought away, refusing to think of his wife. Not now. Not right now. He’d make it up to her, he swore. She wouldn’t have to know. “You need me?” he husked, pushing Aurinda forward and crawling out from beneath her. “Bold talk, for a hussy that thought she’d be treated like a king’s mistress.”

She tried to roll onto her back, then made a noise of confused frustration as he gripped her hips. “No,” he told her, forcing her to remain on hands and knees. “I told you I was going to make you beg to be fucked like a dockside whore.” She tried to move again as he slid his aching, spit-slick shaft against her ass, then whined in frustration as his iron grip held her immobile. “Beg me.”

He laughed as she strained to move against him. “Beg me,” he repeated, letting his shaft slide over her slick slit now. “Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to use you like a common whore.”

Sea-callused hands pushed her forward and Aurinda made a small noise as she fell onto her hands while Jack crawled out from underneath her. She made a small noise of protest and pouted at him over her shoulder as he taunted her for her previously haughty words. Well, she'd learned her lesson, hadn't she? Aurinda tried to roll onto her back, but frowned when he gripped her hips, keeping her firmly on her hands and knees.

"Jack--"

"I told you I was going to make you beg to be fucked like a dockside whore," he growled, sliding his shaft against her ass. She arched her back, presenting herself to him with a pleading little whine of frustration. "Beg me."

"Jack, please..." Aurinda strained to move against him, but his grip was iron against her hips.

"Beg me," he repeated, letting his shaft slide over her slick slit, pulling a needy whimper from her lips. "Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to use you like a common whore."

Her walls clenched gently at the idea of being used so rudely and roughly. "Please, Captain Sparrow," she moaned. "Please...oh God please fuck me Jack. I need your cock inside me..."

~*~

For the first time Jenny let herself cry aloud when Onontio's fingers found her clit, breaking the silence of the longhouse with more than the quiet gasps and gentle moans of their lovemaking. Her nails pressed gently into his shoulders and she tilted her hips slightly forward as she rode him. As he strained to reach her, she cupped his face in her hands, kissing him hungrily and moaning against his lips. When he broke away, his fingers pressed against her lips and she took them greedily, savoring her own flavor as she licked his fingers clean.

"You taste good," he whispered, sucking the traces of her juices from her bottom lip.

"Mmmm...." Words had fled, as had comprehensive thought.

"Will you taste better, full of me?"

Jenny's walls clenched gently around him at the suggestion as she brought herself down on him again, and the small gasp of restraint she drew from him drew her ever closer. "Onontio..." she moaned, bracing her hands on his chest. "Oh God Onontio I love the way you feel inside me..." She leaned down, kissing him hard and using his shoulders as leverage to bring herself down harder. As she did so, Jenny tilted her hips to such an angle that her clit rubbed against his shaft as she rode him. "Fuck I'm close..." Her head dropped to his chest, mouth open in silent ecstasy.

"Cum with me," she pleaded in a broken voice. "Oh my beautiful savage, cum deep inside your sinful witch and--ah!" She tossed her head back and arched her back, gripping his shoulders hard enough to leave impressions of her nails in his flesh as her walls closed around him, milking his cock desperately as she fell over that precipice of pleasure.

God damn, it was hot listening to Aurinda beg. Listening to her beg him to fuck her hard and rough, lust and need filling every syllable. How long had it been since Jenny had sounded like that? “Like a common dockyard whore,” he repeated, shifting his grip on her hips so he could push her ass higher into the air.

He shifted his own hips, sliding his head over her slick lips. Then, with a single thrust and a hoarse grunt of triumph, he pushed himself deep into her. “Fuuck,” he groaned. She felt amazing. Slick and tight, walls already eagerly gripping him. “You like that, don’t you?”

Aurinda’s response was a strangled moan. Grinning playfully, Jack slapped her ass just hard enough to sting slightly. “You answer me,” he said, sliding his left hand the length of her spine to grab a fist full of long, black hair. He tugged slightly, slapping her rump against as he did. “You tell me how much you like this thick dick.”

Tugging her hair once more, he leaned forward and dragged her mouth to his. His tongue pushed between her lips as he kissed her, plunging in and out in echo of the motion of his cock. “You tell me how much you like having your high born cunt fucked like a cheap whore.”

-*-

Onontio arched and bucked beneath Jenny, filling her as deeply as he could in response to her cries. His hands tried to be everywhere, exploring her thighs and back, cupping her breasts and rump, as hungry for the feel of her skin as his mouth was for the taste of her lips.

Then she cried out in pleasure, body arching and inner walls gripping his aching shaft with a fierce silken pressure. His hands fisted in her coppery hair, dragging her face to his. “I..” he gasped out between fevered, hungry kissed. “I’m… I… I…”

His hips jerked with th me force if his orgasm, hard enough to lift her knees off the bed. He uttered no words, just a strained hoarse cry as he pulsed within her, lashing her inner walls with hot spurts of cum. Then he sagged heavily into the bed, staring up at her. “That,” he breathed, “was incredible.”

Back
Top Bottom