Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Birdy All Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Somewhere she seeks, to make a home.

The female had been gone awhile, missed this world that was her greatest home. Even she hadn't know where she went, it was dark and cold, and she had been gone so long. She had been gone long enough that she even missed that damnable Dragon-God, Trygon. She rolled her eyes at that thought, as she spread out her wings, soaring over the wonderful scenery below her. She landed near the lake she had trained by, many a times.

She looked at the forest behind her, her eyes widening a little as she looked at all the changes. Pulling her hair back, she slowly braided it as she went to a sitting position. Her humming filling the air. Angelischiel was back in Blue Moon. It was definitely a weird feeling. A weird feeling indeed, but what was there to do?

Especially for one such as herself.

Ever since he had left the infamous bar some several days ago, the undergod known as Dead has since sought refuge in the cold, unforgiving lands to the North of this land called Blue Moon. But now that he had decided to come out of hiding, he had decided to perhaps go out for a midmorning flight around these lands to see what - if anything - had transpired in his absence. Esepcially with the months-long absence of the other prestigious leader, the dragon god Trygon. It was all for a good reason, he felt. Besides, one's vices could catch up with you sooner or later and eventually, that same one would have to pay the price. Not that he would mind on a pesonal scale, mind you.

During his solo travels, the elder demon's senses had honed in on something rather familiar. Angelischel, if he remembered correctly. Of course. She was the one that was deemed "untouchable" as according to one of the higher gods of this domain. Under a normal circumstance, he would just laugh this off, but there was a reason behind it as well. But even if she was untouchable, then why not get to know this flawless angel anyway? It couldn't hurt him to converse with this woman for just a little while.

After directing his attention towards the female angel's aura, the elder demon would then direct his flight path towards her, his ashen leathery wings spread outward like a massive hang-glider until he was a good several feet away from her, but close enough for her to hear his voice.

"Been a while since you graced these lands, Angel. Do pray tell. What kept you away?" Dead asked, turning his head towards Angelischel for a moment.

Angelischiel had decided to start practicing her stretching and a few of her light hand to hand fighting moves. Her eyes where focused on the water, as she thought about many things. Her eyes half-closed as she rolled her body to music only she could hear. Her hands and legs moving in what almost seemed like a graceful dance. Her eyes closed as she got into the movements, lost herself in the practice.

But the whole time, the Angelic being was attentive to the energy around her. She was always at such a state, attentive to the energy, and the world. She opened her eyes and looked towards the Demon that had approached her. Slowly she pivoted on one foot, so she was facing him. Her eyes half-lidded as she stared at him. A quirky smirk playing over her features. She put a hand on her hip and cocked it to the side a little.

"That's simple. A journey of discovery. I was trying to find myself. With Trygon gone, I didn't have anyone to torment... so Bluemoon lost interest. I thought, why not try to find who you really are. Found I was just who I thought I was." She said with a soft laugh.

Once he had landed close by, Dead's wings would soon fold themselves across his large and broad frame like that of a leathery cape of some sort, hiding the skeletal dragon tattoos on his arms. "No one to torment, eh?" Dead responded, chuckling to himself morbidly. "That goes without saying, if I say so myself." He added, smirking at the angel's response almost as if he was merely chatting amongst friends. "Besides, I find myself lacking in souls to corrupt as well, so I decided it best to go off on a little vacation for a while." He concluded with a shrug of his shoulders before turning himself around to completely face her.

"I don't believe we've been properly introduced, if that's your way of saying." He then spoke once more, quirking an eyebrow and tilting his head slightly to the side.

Angel laughed softly as she stared at the being before. She rolled her shoulder back and fluttered her wings faintly now. Her eyes focused on him, interesting indeed. She lifted a brow and cocked her head a bit, her eyes staring straight at him. "No one to torment, that I like tormenting. " She said as she gave an exaggerated sigh. A soft smile spreading across her lips.

"I'm Angelischiel, the Goddess High Priestess of Sexual pleasure and Love. They go hand and hand, as well as Devotion." She said cheerfully as she held out her hand.

Dead simply quirked an eyebrow at Angelischiel for a moment when she spoke her name and title, one that he had grown to be familiar with for some time. "Sex, Love and Devotion, eh?" The elder demon quipped, chuckling a tad before grinning at her broadly.

"Normally that devotion you preach leads to promiscuity of all things and the like, am I correct?" Dead joked, finding himself rather amused by his own statement. Nevertheless, the joking look on his face was soon short lived as his face soon straightened out before tossing his right arm outward, pushing the same wing off of his shoulder to expose one of those fearsome tattoos of his.

"Dead. Undergod of Blue Moon and son of Satan." He stated his name in response before nodding at the angel simply.

"Yes. Sex, Love and Devotion." She said in a clear tone. Her arm stretching out and wrapping her fingers lightly around his hand, shaking his hand lightly. She withdrew her hand and then took a look at the tattoo's. They where interesting, to say in the least. She leaned back a little, letting her wings flair out to keep her balance. Odd little thing she was, she wasn't really an angel. She was just nicknamed that cause of her name. She hadn't been born either, at least her body.

"The devotion, leads to love. When you love someone, it leads to Promiscuity." She finally answered him in a smooth and clear voice. Her hips cocked to the side as she slowly stroked her fingers over the handle of her blade. She wasn't going to draw it, it was just a motion of love towards the weapon that served her so well. "A pleasure to meet you Dead." She said gently.

With that the female folded her wings and dropped back into a sit. "Is Trygon's place still running? What's happened here since I left?"

"The World's End Tavern? I haven't seen hide or hair of that place ever since I left when there was no one there to entertain me." Dead answered as he watched the angel closely, especially with the peculiar way she was sliding her fingers over her blade. Not for nothing, but even with his kind of status, he did have reason to suspect something amiss. However, it didn't appear to him that she had an intention of drawing the weapon. But he knew he had to be prepared should the moment arrived.

"More or less can be the same said for that one foolish assassin that thought he could get under my skin with measly taunts." The demon added as he then jerked his other shoulder back to unveil the other tattoo of the same variety so that his wings were set closely to the sides of his neck. "Vanslaz, I believe his name was if I'm correct." He concluded before crossing his arms in front of his broad chest then quirked an eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom