Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would your wishes be? NSFW

Kikros

Moon
Rules you get three wishes and cannot
A) wish for more wishes
B) use them to directly kill someone
C) use them to make someone fall in love with you
AND GO.

My Three are
1) make me able to change forms and appearance at will (Think of all the kinky things i could do)
2) Make me able to Change my Taste and Smell at will including strength (^As^Above^)
3) Tell me where and when i can find my kinky soulmate (^You guessed it^)

1) To have a sexy, horny, shape-changing friend-with-benefits who's always ready and willing to satisfy my desires.
2) To always have exactly as much money as I need to make any purchase or payment I want.
3) To have the power to shapeshift, with complete control over my form and physical features.

1.) To be immortal.
2.) To reach the absolute apex of intelligence.
3.) To have the ability to control my passage of time relative to that around me.

1. Having the ability to change my shape however I want without being stuck in that shape and fully capable of controlling this power.
2. Being able to use magic like master wizards and grand mages can in fantasy stories without having to study it.
3. To be unable to die in any possible way combined with invincibility.

1. Having the ability to copy anyone's wish when I so desire.
2. Being able to know of any and every wish that has been made or is being made.
3. The ability to always be able to control anything that comes within ten yards regardless of my knowledge of it it being there or not.

Now you're wishing right, Leon! Apply it to my wishes and we can have lots of fun together...master ;)

Can we wish again by resetting our previous wishes or only get three?

Back
Top Bottom