Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Names on Public threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
In what year was this rule made? If you got a public thread it had to have your partner's name in with the title. The thing is I got a message about threads that has been dead since 2012 and some threads my partner never responded. I'm being told to put my partners' names on the threads that are over 2 years old.

I dont know when the rule was made (and technically it doesnt matter as it is a rule now) but if you are getting messages for dead roleplays then we can simply close them and you dont need to do anything.

But going forward you should be following this rule.

Of course I follow the rule when it came up. But thank you for basically telling me to over look that Private message from someone on your staff to put names on threads that are over 2 years old and been dead for over 2 years.

I dont honestly see what the problem is. I would never tell someone to overlook or ignore what my fellow staff members say. I was simply providing you with another option.

So if you would like us to close the threads then pm kara or myself, and we'll happily do that for you.

Since the question in the original post has been answered Im closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom