Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko Love(Lukage and Nadie)

Megitsune

Pulsar
In a dirty ally way a little neko girl holds herself for warmth. It's been days since she ran away from her master and she has not eaten either. She shivers until she heard footsteps. She looked up to see a group of five men.

"Hey kitty. Wanna play?" One of the men chuckled as he pulled her up by the tail.

She yelped and tried to break away but was pinned by the man against the wall as the others crowded around her. She sobbed as she looked up helplessly at the men. She was too small and weak to do anything.

"Do you think she's a virgin?" one of them asked.

"Dunno. But I get her first" the first man chuckled as he moved in between her legs and ripped off her panties. She sobbed "Please no. Somebody...HELP ME!!!!!" She screamed then the man slapped her "Shut up!"

Luke was a stray himself and wandered the night, until he heard the sound of her yelling. As he found the men around her, he boldly ran in and scratched the first man, distracting him. "Run for it!" he exclaimed, as she had a moment. He quickly realized how malnourished she was, so he grabbed her and tried to carry her off, the men yelling and chasing them. Finally they escaped and hid in an alley, a faint light in the distance allowed him to see her cute self. "Let me find you some water" he said as he ran off for just a moment. He not only got her some, but he found her some food as well and offered.

She just let the unknown male take her to safety. After the escape she sat in the ally and grabbed the food and water her offered her, eating and drinking quickly but she was still extremely weak and now tired from the running. She looked at the good looking neko and smiled shyly. "Thank...." was all she got out before passing out, falling forwards onto the male neko.

He laid there, somewhat uncomfortably. She rested in his lap, purring peacefully, but still so very tired. He stroked her head softly as she slept, looking so peaceful, not to mention her adorable face. It only got better as he peered down her body out of curiosity. Her adorable tail patted against the ground as she slept on him. It wasn't until the next morning that he could really see how beautiful she was, even sleeping in his lap. He felt comfortable with her, so he leaned down and kissed her cheek, hearing a faint meow as she peacefully slept with him. "A stray" he thought.....thinking about keeping her around.

She stirred a bit after he kissed her cheek then slowly woke up and saw the neko. She quickly sat up and scooted away "W-Where am I? Who are you?" she said as she looked around. She had very little memory of what happened last night. Her ears lowered she continued to look around, with scared eyes.

"I'm Luke. I heard you scream last night when some humans came to attack you. I helped get you here to safety. You don't remember me feeding you, you don't remember passing out on me?" He carefully sat there, looking at her frail self, so scared that she'll run off. "I was trying to help you. Please don't be scared!" He carefully crawled to her until he got to her face and nudged her and then gave her another kiss on the cheek. "A cute kitty like you? No way I could abandon you!"

She tensed up when he came closer and flinched when he nudged her but she could only blush when she felt him kiss her cheek. "U-Ummm...ok" she said as she averted her gaze to hide her red face which only reddened more when her stomach growled.

He heard the noise "oh you must still be hungry. Are you strong enough to make it to my home? Its right around the corner." He offers to help carry her there, hoping she would say yes, but not just to get food....he was hoping for more.

"I'm not sure" she said as she tried to stand but only fell back again into his arms. She blushed again as she looked up at him.

Back
Top Bottom