Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster Girl Encyclopedia (me and Anjeru)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Alexander had a lot of work to do. He had been set up to be the one to finish this book, a book that many men had already put their lives into. Literally. It had cost some of them their lives to get the information in the book he held, as he stared up at the top of the mountain. There was a lot of holes and completely blank pages for him to fill, so he had to get going.

It had been a week ago that he accepted this rather dangerous job, liking the idea that he would be able to see the world. And the pay was good, too, he couldn't forget that. He could live years from it... IF he lived. The men that hired him were smart, though. They took him to mage elders, who were able to put a protection on his soul. That was one thing off his mind, at least. Now he just had to manage not to get physically killed.

Alex was wearing rather warm clothing: A sweater, a long sleeve shirt underneath that, thick pants of wool and thin pants of silk underneath those. His hair was short and brown, making small spikes when they were uncovered. But because the mountain was cold and snowy, he was wearing a wool cap, to keep warm. Blizzards were coming down, and he moved to avoid them as he climbed. It was a long way, but he eventually found a house, and he knocked on the door.

"Hello? Anyone in there?"

The Yukionna dwelled within the walls of the house, awaiting the knock of her male visitor. She was using the blizzards to adjust his course to her home. The monster girl was so cold, her skin like ice and a pale blue. Long white hair spilled down her thin frame, that was encased in a snow white kimono, with a pale blue obi that matched her skin. Dark, crystal eyes watching and waiting, as she prepared a meal for her guest.

Yukionna was to treat this man with her hospitality, to cause him to be indebted to her, so that she may ask him for the warmth of a sexual encounter. He could not refuse her - if he did, she would simply intensify the blizzards and once again return him to her door. The knock came soon enough and she finished the food she'd prepared for him, before she came to the door.

Her ice cold, pale blue hand grasped the door handle and pulled the door open so that her eyes may feast upon the man she'd drawn here. He was bundled against the cold, so she couldn't see much about him. She had stroked a fire for him, to warm her home so he would not freeze when he took off his clothes. A gentle, welcoming smile came across her blue lips.

"Welcome traveler, come into my home," she invited, stepping aside to allow him entry into her house.

Alexander's blue eyes fell upon the woman that was in front of him, and he nodded at her invitation into her home. He had chosen to look for the Yukionna for a few reasons. He liked the cold, even though all the snow was too much at the moment, and the blizzards. Also, the Monster Girl book already had a entry on her, though it wasn't finished. It mostly had her attitude and her image, but the person that did the illustration did a good job of it.

He walked in, taking his cap off and shaking the snow out of it, before thanking the Yukionna. "Let me thank you. I have been looking for a place to stay to get out of the cold weather. I hope you don't mind?" He bowed to her, to show her his honesty.

The Yukionna softly shut the door behind him and gave him a gentle smile. "It is not any inconvience, traveler," she said with a small bow of her own. "Let me treat you as an honored guest. If you would like to have a seat, I have a warm meal I can serve you," she gestured to the table and the chair that sat at it.

She moved gracefully back into the small alcove of her kitchen and fished a bowl from a cabinet. She filled it with the homemade stew that would warm his bones and fill his belly. On her way back out, she picked up a spoon and set it to the table for the young man to eat. "May I inquire as to what I shall call you, traveler?" she requested politely as she took a seat at the table herself, setting her hands neatly on her lap.

He listened to her, then did as she asked, moving to the table and sitting down. "Thank you." He said again. She disappeared, and he made a few quick mental notes for the guide. Kind and friendly, welcoming to travelers. She came back in with a bowl of stew and a spoon, and he took it graciously. He stirred it a moment before taking a spoonful, taking it.

It was warm and tasty, the flavor dancing across his tongue. "This is delicious." He said, taking another spoonful and eating it. But he remembered his manners, eating slowly so he didn't seem like a pig. Either way, the food was gone soon, and he brushed a little bit off his mouth. "Thanks, I needed that." He said softly.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," she said with a cool smile, bowing her head to the praise he gave her cooking. Rising again, she took the empty bowl and utensil to the sink and returned. She ushered him from the chair and gestured to the sofa near the fireplace. "Why don't you relax? Enjoy the fire, and the warmth," she said softly. She moved to stroke the fire with a poker.

It was only a matter of time now, before she could offer her proposal. He needed her hospitality, to take her gifts, so he could give her the warmth that she craved. Even as she stood beside the fire, stirring it, she remained ice cold and unresponsive to the heat. She wanted the man's warmth, that only sexual intercourse could give her. Let him relax a tad bit longer, she mused offering him a kind smile.

He had finished the stew, the food warming him up easily on the inside easily. He closed his eyes, enjoying the serene feeling up in the mountains, before he heard her words, to come sit by the fire. He did so, standing slowly and walking over to the couch, sitting slowly and stretching out.

"Thank you for what you have done for me." He said softly. The fire was warm to him, and his hands moved to the sweater, pulling it off to show the tighter shirt underneath, that accentuated his toned body.

She smiled and nodded her head, before she took a seat in the plush chair that sat near the couch. A moment was spent admiring his body through the tight shirt, before she relaxed back in the chair, hands folded in her lap. A little time passed as they both spent some time relaxing in he warmth of the fire.

"I'm glad you have enjoyed my hospitality," she said, offering him another gentle smile. He'd been here in her company, as her guest, for a little while now and was indebted to her for her gracious treatment. "I would ask a favor of you in return, if you do not mind," she offered gently, the smile still on her lips.

He had sat there in the warmth of the fire, rather warmed up now, inside and out, all because of this woman that was nearby him. His mind was rather calm and tranquil, eased in its own thoughts, until she roused it with her words.

"A favor?" He asked, in a slightly lighthearted tone. "Of course, anything. Just ask."

The Yukionna smiled and stood to walk towards him; he said anything now, but she wondered if he would still agree once he knew what it was, her favor. She sat neatly on the edge of the couch and laid her cold hand on top of his warm one, offering him a kind smile.

"I seek warmth, that is all," she said as she leaned closer to him, "but I can only receive warmth in one way. I ask a favor of sexual intercourse from you, traveler, in return for my hospitality." Her dark blue eyes watched him closely now, wondering how he was going to react.

He watched her move, getting closer to him. She sat down close, and her hand reached and rested on the back of his. Her hand felt cold, almost like ice to him. He was surprised at that, but he listened to her request. He couldn't help but smile softly at it.

"Of course I can." He said softly, moving a little closer to offer her some more warmth. "That's such a little thing to request. Of course I can give you my warmth of embrace." His hands moved to his shirt, pulling it off, letting her see the toned muscles underneath.

The Yukionna was a tad relieved when he agreed, glad she would not have to torment him with endless wandering in her mountian. If he had refused her, she would have led him here to her home repeatedly until he agreed. It was just the way the snow woman was, the way the Yukionna lived. Her dark eyes watched as he took his shirt from his body to reveal his toned upper body.

He was so warm; she couldn't help but be drawn to that warmth. She was always so cold. She lightly touched her hand to his chest, admiring it. "Ah, I apologize for how cold my body is," she offered, knowing how her touch must feel like ice to his skin.

She seemed so interested in him, and that made him swell inside. But that might just be her need coming through. That was what all the monster girls wanted eventually, sex. One way or another. Not that he would fight with that.

Her hand pressed lightly against his chest, and he had a sharp inhale of air as the cold sent a spark through his body. "That's ok." He said sincerely. It felt good against his hot skin, and his hands now went down. He stood slightly, pushing the wool pants off, leaving him in the silken ones that he wore so the wool wouldn't irritate his skin.

Her dark eyes watched as he actually seemed to enjoy the slight touch of her ice hand on his hot skin. And he really was so warm. She couldn't wait to feel that warmth. It had been awhile since this Yukionna had been given the comfort of a man's warmth and in a way, she needed it, ached for it. For her, everything was always so cold.

He stood and pushed off his wool pants, leaving him in the silk bottoms. She was almost anxious to feel his warmth and she began to untie the obi around her waist, slowly pulling it off. Then the sash that laid underneath came next. She didn't pull the kimono open yet, though, and slid off her sandal shoes intead.

He pushed the silk pants off slowly, almost teasingly as he watched her remove the Obi, then the sash that held her kimono together. It didn't fall open, though, and he was fine with that. He was a good 7, almost 8 inches, fully hard right now as he moved closer to her.

He pulled her up gently and moved her closer to the fire. He laid her down before slowly opening her kimono, letting her blue but perfect body come into his view. He couldn't help but lick his lips as he moved down to blanket her body, her skin brushing up against his cold but a sensual feeling that he never felt before.

She let him move her nearer to the fire, and he laid her there, peeling her kimono open to reveal her quite womanly body, despite the pale blue color of it and her cold skin. Her nipples were hard and pointed, topped on quite luscious breasts, her abdomen flat and toned, giving way to very curvy, wide hips, an alluring core, and long, lithe legs. She craved his warmth now, her hands holding him close as he blanketed her.

He felt so good against her skin; the warmth she craved flowing hotly from his skin. Her cool lips touched the side of his neck and her hands lightly traced his shoulders. Her body was craving it now, almost as much as she herself was. "Oh yes, please warm me," she murmured against his ear.

Her cold touches, her lips against his neck, all had a unique and exquisite seduction in them, and he loved it. He gently parted her legs with his knees, his hard length rubbing against her cool womanhood. The coldness against his member was strange to feel, but it was good to feel as well. He let out a soft moan, before his hips pulled back, then slowly slid into her.

He started wondering if this was her first time or not, because her grip on him was amazingly tight, and like the rest of her, cold to the touch. It was amazing, still, and his hips started at a good pace, pushing deep into her folds as soft moans escaped his lips.

The Yukionna moaned as he rubbed the head of his erection against her cool lips, holding him close as he slid the hot pole into her cool core. "Oh yes, so hot," she moaned and arched her cold hips up into his hot ones. It felt so good to her to have that hot warmth inside of her, it was the only chance she had to feel the warmth in her body.

She was tight around him, though cool, and she shuddered in his arms, pulling him closer with her legs. Moaning each time he pressed his warmth into her because it felt so good to her cold body.

He moaned as his hips thrusted, pushing deeper into her from how her hips moved with him. He was loving the cold expanses of her body now, so ethereal and pleasant in their own right. He was happy that he could give this to her. His hips picked up speed, going faster, making him moan out as he kissed her.

She moved with, quite a little passionate flame despite her body of ice. She moaned and clutched at him with her icy touch, her cool grip of her vaginal walls tight and slick against his length as he thrusted and worked her. "Oh yes," she moaned, the warmth seeping into her and warming her for the all too brief time that it would, before she would need a man again.

He could feel the warmth that the friction of the two of them were making in her, smiling to himself because of it. His moans were getting longer for her, thrusting faster. He was enjoying this as much as she was... and it lasted for a while. For a good 20 minutes he held her to him, his hips pumping. But, he did orgasm eventually, filling her with hot seed to satisfy her.

He moaned has he orgasmed, and he held onto her for a little bit afterward. But he pulled out eventually, helping her up and standing himself, helping her close her kimono. "I hope that was good for you." He said softly, smiling.

The hot feel of his seed in her was the breaking point for the snow woman and she arched, finishing along with him as a small, yet gentle cry escaped her blue lips. She felt so warm now and was determined to keep ahold of the warmth for as long as she could. He laid against her, holding her, and she let him, enjoying the silent afterglow of warmth. He soon pulled from her and helped pull her kimono shut. She tied the sash and replaced the obi, completely dressing herself once more.

Her small, nimble fingers combed through her mussed hair and after a moment, it was neat and falling down her back again. "It was, thank-you," she murmured sincerely, offering a small smile to him.

He moved to his clothes, getting at least both pairs of pants and his shirt back on before turning to her. "Thank you again for your hospitality." He pulled his sweater on, put on his hat, and went over to the door, mentally filling out the page for her in the book.

Lures men to her home and gives them respite from the cold with food and camaraderie. When they are indebted to her, she asks for a small favor of sexual passion. The skin is cold, almost like ice, but not without it's own warmth.

The Yukionna got up as well and followed her traveling companion to her door, gently pulling it ajar for him. The weather outside had calmed and it seemed as if the blizzards had ceased for the moment. She offered a gentle smile as he left her home. "I would like to extend you a invitation to return six months from now. I would much like to experience the warmth of your company again," she said to him before her small hands pushed the door shut. Sealing the Yukionna behind it, until she deemed to lure another unsuspecting man to provide her the heat she needed.

He walked out the door, smiling at her as he did. "Thank you, I will take you up on that." She closed the door on him, and he stood there, pulling out the book and quickly writing down what he had learned, before heading down the mountain, the storms gone, the way easy.

But he hated the next part of his journey. To get away from the mountain, he would have to go through a system of caves, and he could hear a beast in there that he didn't want to encounter too much. The Minotaurus, a savage animal that could rip him into pieces just from having sex with him. Although he wanted to see it, he knew that if he could see it, she could see him. He started through the caves though, keeping desperately quiet, keeping ears and eyes out for the monster girl's rampage.

Back
Top Bottom