Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sa'ora Station (Rakki x Sheena-Tiger)

The redhead was mostly unaware of Aesh's troubles, even though she tried to understand her. A few things she could relate to but how should one understand how it was like to shrink and suddenly have a sensitive tail.

Magali then nearly ran into Aesh as she rounded the corner as well, but lucky for both she had taken a bigger turn and came to a halt right next to her. In her case though, she was not yet stunned by the huge dome, in fact she barely noticed anything else than the table and the food whose scent was making her drool and her stomach growl even louder, audible even to Aesh on the short distance.

Only Mara's voice pulled the hungry catgirl's gaze from the food and over to Mara, wandering up the huge woman. "I loved it... I really loved it and Aesh was such a good help. Could you.. maybe... reward her a little?"

Aesh's eyes went wide with horror. She shook her head at Magali. Her eyes pleading to just let her fade into the background, to not bring her into the fireing line of the Slicer, an off handed comment from the catgirl and already changed the demonic looking girl's life, and now she was drawing attention to her again.

Mara's hand slipped from the shrunken blond and she leaned down to the catgirl, her red eyes sparkled and she smiled warmly. She'd chosen the right slave to keep as a pet.

"Oh, sweetheart." she said, "Your kindness is inspiring, even after all the dark and horrible things your friend has said about me." Her hand reached out, gently rubbing on her pets almost devolped ears, "How would you have me reward her?"

The giantess’s other hand gently wrapped around he base of Magali's tail, smoothly feeling along it for abnormalities, Mara was checking her work, making sure that her pet wasn't going to encounter any problems with the parts. Satisfied, still bent to eye level with her pet a long lock of red hair fell over her face and she brushed it away, Mara's eyes traced over to Aesh.

"I think her life is a fine reward. But, I will grant you any request for her, but she will always carry the one mark of a trouble maker." Her hand shot out, a perfectly kept fingernail clicking on Aesh's horns. "These stay." There was no room for argument in her voice.

Magali looked confused at Aesh, she did not understand why she did not want to be rewarded as it seemed to her with Aesh shaking her head. But she turned her attention to Mara, feeling her heart beating somewhat faster just by looking at her and having her scent in her nose.

"She just never learned to know you like I did..." she replied while thinking about a reward, getting caught off guard with the sudden feeling of a huge hand around her tail. It was short compared to what the programming was about to do once more material was available but already good to tease and make her mewl all confused. The fur was nice to the touch and really promising.

Fighting with herself, Magali managed to calm herself somewhat down after that sensual touch. "Could you maybe.. make her tall again? Not... not as tall as she was but... maybe a head shorter than me? I like how it feels when I hug her and her head is between my breasts. She would have the perfect size then." the catgirl answered, her face blushing as she confessed that she had liked holding Aesh so close.

Mara smiled gently. "You know Aesh fears that I'll let you change her to your desires. She hated that I took your suggestion about her tail." Her eyes flashed, making the adjustments to Aesh's nanites, the blond demon girl's collar gave a beep in response. "Aesh is yours, Malagi, to do with as you will." the red-headed giantess stood, scooping up the cat girl in her arms, carrying her off towards the food laden table.

Her hands squeezed the catgirl affectionately, "I need you to eat up, I want to enjoy your company tonight," she deposited the pet onto the human sized chair, running her hand over Malagi's head, down her spine, finishing by stroking her tail from base to end. "So, Pet, do you want your servant to dine with us?" She asked, her eyes glancing to where Aesh stood, "And what would you like to try first?"

Aesh's heart hammered as Malagi asked her hight to be at least partly returned, relief flooded her, she'd been almost certain that something horrible would be forced upon her. She watched the Slicer take the catgirl to the table, and thought her moment to explore and find her chance to escape was approaching, but hunger pangs where setting in as her body needed to increase her hight.

She heard Mara ask her pet if Aesh should eat with them, and her mouth watered, but she wanted to dash off and find a nutrient pack, rather than be sitting anywhere near that monster.

Eyes wandered from one person to the next, processing what Mara told her catgirl and Magali looked at Aesh, her eyes begging for forgiveness. She after all really had not wanted any of this, despite the might giving her a little rush. She did not complain as Mara scooped her up but snuggled into the giantess for what little time she was held like this. For the redhead it was impossible to not moan the moment Mara let her hand wander down her spine and touch the sensitive tail, brushing along it, especially the moment those fingers brushed right over the spot where the tail was sprouting.

"Eating up? That I can do! I am reaaaaally hungry." her eyes then wandered up, the slitted pupils clearly on Aesh while the normal sized redhead was thinking. It took her some more time, likely long seconds for Aesh with her fears and increasing hunger but Magali settled to a decision.
"I want her to chose for herself. I really would like sharing some of this nice food with her... that is, if she not prefers to sink her teeth into something bland and boring instead of some juicy meat. This... this is real meat? Right? I heard it smells really nice and... it looks exactly like on pictures I have seen." The young catgirl could feel how her mouth was watering, she was even drooling slightly and her still growing tail was twitching.

Aesh spoke up. "I'll... I'll go eat in the... servants quaters." she said, trying to hide her desperate need to be away from the Slicer and her crazy pet.

A nod from Mara was all the blond needed, and she scampered away, starving. She would need to find food enough to restore her hight, and then... an escape.

Mara smiled at her pet. Her fluttered, the cat features seemed to suit her perfectly, and her reactions when petted, just made the giantess want to keep stroking her.

"Its all real food, from the vegtables, to the meats. This is a bird, traditionally eaten by humans as far back as we can trace." she slid over the whole chicken, "that is beef," she gestured to another dish, "pork, and tuna." The whole roast fish splayed on a plate, with slices of lemon. Lastly she picked up a plate of crusations.

"These are red shore bugs, normaly I don't eat these, but they're the most widely eaten meat in human space because you can grow them in tanks and they help purify water. They're here incase you'd devolped a taste for them."

Setting them down, she tore a leg off the chicken, holding it dellicatly before Malagi's face, despite the plate set for the catgirl, the giantess seemed intent on feeding her pet by hand, at least to start with.

Magali looked at Aesh's back with a little pout, she was a bit sad that the other slave preferred to not eat with her but Mara caught her attention within seconds. Her ears even perked up as Mara explained the dishes and her nose showed signs of sniffing while the catgirl tried to get a hang of each dish's scent, but for her inexperienced senses it was to much and she was unable to separate the scents.

"Bird? Mmmmh... bird sounds tasty..." the redhead mumbled and licked her lips, her stomach growling in response as well. Magali was already about to reach out for the plate when Mara held the leg in front of her face. Her eyes wandered up to Mara with a question within them but it seemed to hit her the very same moment and she turned back around to the leg, taking a bite and chewing it. The short redheads whole face lit up while she savored the taste, mewling softly. "Oooohmmmmmh! This bird tastes so goooood!" she exclaimed right before taking another bite. With her stomach chiming in, the young young catgirl would eat everything Mara held up for her but would turn to eat on her own if Mara stopped. The nanites meanwhile were as happy as nanites could be when receiving new material to work with.

Mara gave a sigh of contentment, watching the catgirl bite into the meaty chicken leg about the size of her head.

The giantess's other hand scratched her behind the ear. She held the leg up for her pet, watching her enjoy the taste. She'd never thought of how the poorer outer world people's diets where affected, it had never crossed her mind that someone might have lived their entire life on protine packs.

"Chicken can be bland but a good source of protein." she said to Malagi, watching as her pet's body began to spend the surplus.

The massive redhead could feel her tits beginning to gurgle, beginning to make milk. She licked her lips, once the catgirl was done with the feast, her creamy desert would be a treat indeed.

Aesh dashed down the hallways, landing in a normal sized dining room set aside fomr the people who performed the functions that Mara needed.

She threw open the stasis chamber and dragged out a huge bowl of rice and some brown meat. Her stomach pained and she didn’t bother looking for utensils, before burring her face into it.

With snorting gulps she forced as much of the dryish mixture down her throat and into her hungry gut. The moment the food hit her digestive system, it was drained away to fuel her growth.

She took a gulp of water before returning to the sweet nutrient rich bowl, as if her very essence required her to consume as much as she could.

Magali had a hard time concentrating on her food as the big hand was scratching behind her ear and petting her hair gently. It was as if a part of her nerves were linked to the wrong places, making her purr and ears as well as her still growing tail twitch in response. Nevertheless she tried to concentrate on what the lovely voice was telling her while she tried to dig into the food. "I really like the taste... mmmh... especially... that skin... so tasty." The redhead licked her lips and even though she wanted more of the chicken, there were many other things found on the table she definitely had to taste. The catgirl reached out towards different things... in the end she tried to taste at least a few bites of everything, not having any time to wonder how she could eat so much in one go while the nanites were working on highest efficiency with all the surplus.

After quite some time, and a burp she really tried to hold back, Magali finally leaned back into Mara. Her belly was ever so slightly bulging from all the food, quite visible as she turned sideways and looked up to Mara. Magali was a little sad that Aesh had not been around for the feast, much was still left but nothing untouched. "Now I could use a warm drink and some sleep with lots of cuddling..." she said, rubbing her head into Mara.

Mara smiled proudly as her pet ate with a passion, tasting everything on offer, she picked at a few things herself, but mostly focused on feeding the cute little cat girl everything she wanted.

Mara couldn't help but notice her pets little paunch as she'd over eaten what her nanites needed and smiled, that was good, it would help with the damage that she was about to do.

She smiled, stroking her hand down Magali again, from between her ears, down her back, and right along her tail. At the mention of a warm drink the giantess's tits gave a gurgle and her white dress darkened around her nipples as they began to leak milk.

"I have a warm drink for you."she said with a smile, "But let me show you our bedroom." she stood, scooping up the redhead, she strode through the garden dome.

Off to one side was a doorway, that opened as the giantess and her pet approached, it was another domed room, with a view of the stars, it was pleasantly cool, and dominated by a massive round bed, at least Mara's hight in radius.

The giantess's tits had swollen in the time it took to carry her plaything from
the garden dome to the bedroom, rising her nipples above the line of the strapless dress's cups. The protruding nipples where leaking softly.

Mara smiled down at her pet. "Would you like a drink?" she said warmly, squeezing one tit and causing milk to shoot across the bed. Her voice dropped, becoming throaty, "Then you can earn your keep."

The red haired catgirl really tried to fight what was coming as the big, strong hand worked down her back going from her sensitive ears all the way of her spine and even along the still growing tail but she was far to weak... and mewled and purred with closed eyes, loving the touch and feelings. The young woman was literally panting when Mara had finished stroking her and looked up, only to yelp as Mara scooped her kitten up.

Magali wrapped her arms around the neck of her owner and looked around, calming down from the attention. The domed rooms were something to look at while the halls between them were rather bland like one would expect inside a space station. Her eyes wandered around, sad Aesh could not share the nice rooms with her and wished the blonde would have her own reasons to purr... like a nice tongue licking her to a purrfect climax... or if there was no real tongue at least feeling that way. Unlike Mara, Magali was not yet used to having any control over someone else.

Slowly the redhead began to notice the shift in Mara's breasts and the wetness from the leaking and her eyes began to sparkle. At least she showed enough willpower not to simply latch onto them, despite the scent while she cuddled into Mara. Looking up at Mara she seemed a bit puzzled. "M...mmmay I? Rrrreally? Earning my keep? What? How?" she seemed a bit confused while licking her lip, dfinitely ready to go for the nipple closest to her mouth, ready to suck as hard and much as she could fit into her stomach and savour the taste.

Aesh had as many protein packs as she could hold, one in her hand, with the top ripped off, gulping the thick liquid down every chance she got. She had three others in her left hand, and two held by her tail. Her clothes where getting tight, and she should stop and find something else to wear, but she needed to find the stations emergency becon system.

She scooted down another service hallway, thankful that her legs where lengthening again.

She came around the corner and there it was. Throughout human space standard emergency subspace drones where installed on almost every ship, station and outpost. Children who grew up in space where drilled in their use, how to send a message, location, and warning.

Her red skinned face broke into a smile and she downed the last of the opened protien pack, stepping up to the console. She was going to be ok, one drone into human space, and the monster holding her captive would get the justice she deserved.

Mara puckered her lips, her tits where getting full and tight, maybe she was making too much milk. With one hand the giantess tore her own dress free and flung it aside, her cock rising erect as she sat down on the bed.

"Please, drink," She urged the catgirl, "I feel like I am about to explode." The viscous creamy substance was beginning to trickle from her nipples. She'd made sure it would be slightly addictive to anyone who consumed it.

The red glow of Mara's eyes blinked as she accessed the stations monitoring system, but she couldn't find Aesh, her trail went cold where she'd disappeared into a service way. That was concerning, but not enough to distract her from her eager pet.

Magali was obviously completely unaware what "her girl" Aesh was doing and that she even managed to slip away from Mara's gaze which was otherwise everywhere. Maybe it was not even to late for Magali to be saved from Mara and what the giantess was doing to her kitten's mind. Instead Magali purred, hearing she was allowed to drink. Maybe it was still the hormones Mara had released earlier working well enough with binding the catgirl to her owner. Nevertheless she opened her mouth and latched her lips around the next nipple, beginning to suckle and tease her lips over it.

The redhaired girl looked up into Mara's face, enjoying the taste of the thick cream running over her tongue and the feeling of the warm milk in her throat and how it filled her belly. Nothing was giving Magali any hint that Mara was lacing her milk with something addictive, to her it was simply sweet and warm and all around yummy. All the while she moved gently around and rubbed without noticing it her small body against the erection.

The giantess sighed in pleasure as the catgirl drank, releasing pressure from one globe like tit, the other leaked in sympathy.

Her body tingled with arousal and she spun, her pet held to her chest and flopped onto the bed. She ran a long hand down the body as it drank from her, but unlike the petting, the hand gripped around one leg, lifting the cat girls rear into the air, positioning her over the throbbing cock.

Mara's eyes flashed as she changed Magali's nanites commands, readying them to allow her to stretch over the monster member, and attempting to make what would be painful into a pleasurable experience. The pet's collar let out a security beep.

She looked down at the figure drinking from her apologetically. She rubbed her cock against the catgirl's opening.

"I hope you'll enjoy this as much as me." she said, before ramming the pet down the length of the cock.

The short redheaded catgirl with those cute ears and still growing tail, it was still lacking some fluffyness and some length but mostly was finished thanks to the huge amounts of food that had been supplied, was definitely enjoying the taste of that sweet milk running over her tongue and down her throat, unable to stop the addictive nature of it taking effect. She was purring, even gently vibrating with hr tongue against the nipple, and nearly unaware of Mara grabbing her leg and moving her around. Only when the collar suddenly beeped she stopped and pulled away from her sucking.

She knew that the beeping meant some kind of change to her but did not understand what was happening. Then she looked up at Mara, a question in her eyes which changed the moment the giantess rammed into her. For a very short moment Mara could see unbearable pain in those feline eyes, before the nanites could change the feeling from pain to pleasure and she simply could not hold back a deep moan while her belly stretched, bulging around the cock going deep into her. The nanites did a good ob, rewiring the nerves of Mara's little feline, flooding her with an unknown amount of pleasure. With the size of the cock that was filling her, and the assault of all the pleasure, Magali was simply moaning and nearly unable to move on her own, at least with an important part of her body while Mara could feel her cock rubbing within the stretched catgirl through her skin. For someone watching, the scene would likely look almost comical, with how much the belly was stretched an Magali feeling no pain at all but everything in her was screaming for more.

Mara moaned in sweet eustacy as her cock slipped into the velvety softness of Malagi's pussy. The resistance at first was extreme, but as the nanites began to do their work, it was replaced by an elastisity that she found pleasing.

Gently she pulled the mammoth length from within the cat girl, making gentle soothing sounds careful not to dislodge the developing pet from her breast as the little redhead suckled. This was the power Mara had craved, why she'd done what she had, became what she was.

This time, rather than forcing, she gently worked her cock back into her pet, thrusting a gentle couple of inches, then backing up a little before going deeper, revelling in the sensation as she fucked her, groaning in excitement as she pushed deeper and deeper into the cat girl while she fed off the well of milk within her breast.

Magali groaned as the cock moved into her, stretching her so much and every time Mara pushed deeper into her, some more of her stomach bulged and only thanks to the nanites she was not screaming in pain but moaning and purring against the nipple in pleasure. While Mara was enjoying her raw power over the intoxicated and horny catgirl, the very same had her nearly completely grown tail swishing from side to side and twitching as much as her sensitive ears. The slightly rough tongue of the smaller female was teasing the fountain of the best milk Magali had ever tasted and was simply giving in to her instincts. For the moment there was no trace of thought about a certain blonde girl, only milk was in her mind, in a sense binding her more towards Mara while the amount of milk Mara produced definitely was far to much for one single catgirl to manage.

Back
Top Bottom