Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt {PatientOne & Enigma_x}

Natalia groaned softly as she felt a strong, firm grasp slide around her waist, as well as feeling a familiar body press up against her firm rear. “Save me? What makes you think I can’t wait for you to finally show me what being a mate means?” Her words soon trailed off as she felt his bare flesh against her tight stomach, which only led to her arousal heightening. A whimper of need raced from within her as she felt his teeth scrape across the soft flesh of her neck, sending chills down her spine. It was unfortunate that the others joined them, Natalia was already going to show Alex exactly what it meant to taunt her. However, it was clear that work came first and their mission needed some precise planning.

“Thanks, I know my way around a battlefield.” The woman couldn’t help but feel a swell of pride upon being complimented of her skills. Despite her history, she was a good tactician. “Of course,” The female commented toward Alex as he spoke. She’d prepare for flare guns and something to shock the hunters before the wolves shifted. It would be a perfect cover before dozens of wolves tore into the semi helpless humans. As the others had started to go prepare, Natalia gazed over at her Alpha. “Do you think a group of scared hunters is really going to take me down?” The blonde chuckled softly as she gazed over her plans once more. “Or are you getting soft?” The female just couldn’t help taunting him.

The blonde left her plans on the table, along with a few personal notes she’d made. “I’ll arrange to speak to the group tomorrow. They should know everything they can about hunters. I know you’ve all managed to kill a lot, but there may be some surprises.” Her gaze remained on his this time as she spoke. A slow smile crossed her lips as she made her way toward him, to a point of standing on her toes and leaning her chest up against his. She could feel his firm and powerful chest resting against the swell of her breasts, her slender figure was dwarfed by his, and it was all she wanted, except in a different position.

“When I do well in two days, I expect to come claim my prize.” The female tilted her chin up as she gazed into his eyes, her hands already slipping along the waistband of his pants. “Oh and so you know, if you’d been two minutes late I would’ve broken his elbow in two places. I have no intention of being with just any wolf.” With that, she pulled away and breezed past her Alpha to go spend time with her family, as he advised.

The next two days, Natalia had spent her time running and training as much as possible. It tired her but it also kept her fitness up as much as possible, she had to be prepared for anything. After much thought, Natalia had chosen not to use her wolf self in the attack. She was far more used to her human form, as well as weapons. The time had been passing swiftly, thankfully she’d arranged some weapons from Raven. They were a few simple things, but she’d be more than ready to take on a full group of hunters with what she had planned.

Several hours before the attack was due, Natalia summoned the group to the forest, a nice place to discuss what was going to happen. “I know we’ve already been through this before but I want to be certain we all know our roles. One mistake can be lethal, especially with a safe house this large.” It was intimidating to know she was speaking to … well everyone that outranked her. In the hunter community, Natalia had been working toward a Major rank, which was significantly higher than pup. Nevertheless, she continued. “My group will go first. I’m going to send in flares and smoke bombs. It’s vital that you all charge the minute I release them, you don’t want to give the hunters a chance to react. I have a few important things to note. One. Hunters train their children from a young age to fight.” The woman waited for it to sink in. “I know that soft targets aren’t going to be in your sights… but they need to be. If anyone poses a threat, you put them down. Anyone. No matter how innocent they look.”

With their meeting over Natalia went to get changed. The female had arranged to have her old kit remade, it was something she felt safe in. The female swiftly dressed in pants that were a lycra mix, meaning they cupped her rear perfectly, her shapely hips and legs were well covered in the black fabric. A strap circled around her right thigh held a Glock in place at her side. A large dagger hung on her hip in its sheath, it was long enough for a small strap to hook around her left leg to hold it in place as she moved. Natalia tugged on her leather bodice. There was nothing beneath it, just flesh. It covered most of her, but revealed a hint of cleavage.

Natalia had ordered the wolves to go separately and meet at each location. It was far better to do so than to pull up together and summon suspicion. Thankfully, it didn’t take them long. As the time ticked on, Natalia waited until the very strike of one am. The woman picked the lock of the entrance. The steel doors were easy to break open as two wolves charged, causing the crash of metal to echo through the entire safe house. As explained, Natalia dropped a few smoke bombs, reserving her flares for a particular situation. The female immediately reached for the Glock, snapping it from its holster. “GO!” She yelled toward the others. With a gun, she could cover the wolves with a single bullet. As she proved, several moments later. As a rush of hunters emerged, Natalia shot several, and her aim was impeccable.

The fighting continued, letting Natalia begin to search the place. She found several more records of other safe houses, newer ones. And their plans. As she gathered the information she found, a low chuckle began to ebb behind her. “Now when they told me Natalia Shonski was dead, I didn’t believe it. I didn’t think that you would turn into one of them though.” Richard had been a friend she grew up with, a fellow fighter. “A girl has to do what she must.” A slow smirk crossed his thin lips, he looked far more… well, gaunt, than he had before. “I wonder what your father would think, seeing you a mongrel.” With that, she rose her weapon and fired without concern. He deserved to die.

Once she’d left the room, Natalia noticed how some of the wolves were being overwhelmed, one of the hunters was using a semi-automatic, again. They’d upped their expenses, clearly. Without hesitation the female dropped the files and made her way down the long hall, using as many safe out of line spots as she could. Swiftly, she drew her dagger from its sheath. In seconds, she hurled the blade toward the attacker, hitting his throat with a firm throw, allowing the werewolves to progress. What Natalia didn’t expect was another super soldier making his way toward her. Hadn’t they killed them all? The hunters must have been preparing.

Natalia fought with the beast of a man, attempting to dodge his attacks. The female was fast but when she did get hit, her body took a great deal of pain. Soon enough, he had her in a headlock, forcing the female down to her knees. They were in a secluded area of the base, the werewolves had progressed on as mentioned in the plan; meet in the middle. “Natalia, nice to see you again. I see Richard met his end.” The female simply huffed, her gaze cold as she stared toward one of the men who’d trained her when she was younger. “Finish her. I want you to break that little woman open, nobody leaves us and lives.”

The female simply chuckled, her expression darkening. "I will gladly die for them. And they will finish what they started. You're all going to die, it's just a matter of time."

When Alex had gotten word that Natalia wanted her old kit Alex had allowed it but because of who she was and how he felt about her, he had the wolves sew a small tracker into her outfit. Right between the swell of her breasts so that it could also monitor the heart rate. The days leading up to the attack, Alex had spoken with Raven. He told the male that he'd be her personal back up. Raven was the closest male that would be able to fight Alex for his position as Alpha. Luckily, Raven did not want to be Alpha. It was too much stress on a daily basis.

Raven wasn't actually a part of the initial attack, he'd been fueling it with the weapons and the details to some of his trusted soldiers but he wasn't actually part of the attack. Keeping to the shadows as the fight raged on he was not only there as a guard he was also there to see how she led her soldiers and how she fought. Fighting wasn't her problem, from what he'd just seen with some of the hunters, she was a skilled fighter and deadly with that pistol of hers. Smirking he kept himself around a corner as a chunk of wolves were pinned down by a hunter with a rather large weapon. When Natalia took action and took him down he nodded.

Good. Team work and taking action when the odds were against you not for your own life but for those around you. That was what it was all about. However as his nose caught a familiar chemical scent he stifled a growl and watched as the Super Hunter came and attacked Natalia. Had she been in her wolf form, she'd be a lot more nimble. She'd need more training in that form. The fight with this particular male started to go south the more she got hit. Raven wasn't the only one who was noticing this. Angel had made her way back when she noticed that Natalia wasn't keeping up with the rest of the groups.

Seeing Angel coming up behind the male who seemed to be ordering the Super Hunter Raven shifted. His wolf was black just like Alex's, form but he had brown eyes and a white patch along his chest. Tearing around the corner he jumped at the Super hunter forcing him to release Natalia as he smashed into him while Angel was up and behind the other male, sinking her fangs deep into the meat of his shoulder and dragging him to his back. Angel's fangs moved from the shoulder to the side of the neck quickly as she dispatched the male she had. Raven, like Alex, had stripped most of the man's armor and was making powerful bites into very painful vital areas.

Raven then ran at the man and instead of jumping, he slammed the side of his body against the man's legs, making him face plant right at Natalia's feet. Both Raven and Angel were in wolf form waiting as the gun shots rang out. They then cleared a path ahead for Natalia as she gathered her breath. Stopping at a corner the wolves around them were now heading into the underground. Several bodies of children laid around them and that was causing a string of whimpers as none of them liked to kill pups. As they got to the final safe room well over fifty wolves had smashed the doors down and inside was three of the lead hunters. One of them being a female who was about Natalia's age. Surrounded by wolves and disarmed, Raven and Angel were in the middle, moving to either side as Natalia made her way through the half circle of wolves.

Must have been quite a sight to see. A half circle of wolves, blood dripping from their muzzles as fangs were all bared their way. Then a single human like female. An ex-hunter, walks past them and the wolves treat her as one of them. Some of the wolves had important information and documents strapped to their backs as other wolves had shifted to tie the bags around their partners then shifted back. They had everything they needed and the only reason those three were alive was because they were unarmed and they were leaders. Leaders removed leaders. Everyone had waited without question for Natalia to come in and do the deed. Once the deed was done Raven looked up at Natalia and smiled as he bumped his nose into her hand.
'Now. You're a soldier. Though I imagine Alex will still call you a pup to piss you off. You lost three soldiers in this attack. A lot less then originally projected. Very good job. However, as a leader, you're going to need to inform the families of those lost.'

With that Raven sat on his haunches and tilted his head back as a celebration howl left his throat. Congratulating Natalia for her new rank. All remaining wolves sat down and joined in as the howls filled the empty safe house. After another thorough sweep, everyone headed home and collected their dead. Angel went with Natalia as she informed the families of those who had lost their lives in the fight and despite the sadness in the families, they were happy that she had come to see them and that they died protecting the pack. Angel, now dressed in a black tank top and some short shorts, hugged Natalia softly and kissed her cheek.
"We're all proud of you babe. Now, go be with your family. Alex will be meeting with us tomorrow. Right now is the relaxing and defusing the stress and adrenaline of the attack."
She said as she pat her shoulder softly.

Natalia had never expected such behaviour from the wolves. They had truly accepted her, and it felt as much when she finally caught up with the group, thanks to Raven and Angel. It seemed that they all focused on her, it was time to do what had to be done, and she was more than ready to rid herself of her past. Clearly, the leader’s knew of her, in the hunter world, Natalia was several ranks above them. The lithe woman breezed through the pack, her fingers tracing along their fur as a dark smile began to sweep over her features. Instead of choosing a weapon, she chose fists. Hunters had valued their kin who could use only themselves as a weapon. It was ingrained in her to meet the three leaders with what they’d been trained with.

It didn’t take long to end. Natalia ducked and dived, her fists were swift, as was her movements. With an echo of snaps tearing through the room, the female stood still for a moment, her heart racing as she tried to catch her breath. It was then that she felt a muzzle brush against her palm. “I’ll do so.” Natalia offered a warm smile before giving Raven a soft pat. “Thanks for saving my ass earlier, you and Angel have good timing.” With that, the wolves began to clear out. Natalia was curious as to what the documents held, but that was a question for tomorrow. For the rest of the morning, Natalia would seek out the families and get some rest, after all, it had been a rather busy day.

Once their families had been informed and comforted as much as possible, Natalia was making her way home as Angel congratulated her. “Thank you,” her voice was a soft purr as she gave the other female a light nuzzle before they set off in different directions. It was still strange to think she had taken out so many hunters, and led a pack of wolves to some extent. It gave her a swell of pride. The thought of them all having howled for her, it was a type of joy she’d never forget. The full acceptance of a group, it meant more than she ever thought. This is what it felt like to be truly accepted into the fold, to be appreciated. “So, it went well?” Maria piped up as Natalia walked inside, lost in thought. “It did, you should be in bed.” The younger woman snorted softly, much like Natalia would. “I wanted to check if you were okay. Now that you are, I’m going to sleep. Night.”

Natalia remained up for the rest of the morning, she didn’t feel the need for sleep. Instead, she decided to shed her clothing and go for a run. The super soldier wouldn’t have bested her if she’d been shifted. Yet, her lack of experience gave her an uncertainty in that form. It was time to change that. The blonde got to her knees, allowing the shift to take hold. In seconds, the large, mixed brown wolf emerged. In seconds, she tore off into the forest, diving between trees and weaving her lithe frame through many difficult obstacles. Natalia was trying to train her speed.

After an hour, the blonde shifted, her curved figure emerging from the dark forest looking somewhat worn out. All she desired now was a hot bath and a glass of wine. Instead of going back home, the female collapsed down into the lush grass with a satisfied huff, easing her hands behind her hair as she stared up at the dawn tainted sky. It was truly beautiful. No doubt, Alex would be around soon to host their meeting. Natalia wondered what it was about, a recap maybe? The mere thought of him sent a chill down her spine, and a heat pooling within her abdomen. The she wolf wondered if she’d ever be able to think of him again without her body reacting so vividly.

Alex had woken up that morning fairly early and as he stood at his window stretching his arms he saw a flash of brown fur heading into the forest. His nose told him who it was. Smirking and shaking his head he sighed. That female really needed to learn how to take a chill pill. From what he'd heard from Raven and Angel, she did wonderful and she'd kept most of the wolves alive. More than they'd expected for her first leadership role. Most pups, even those who were war hardened, they still had nerves and they still made mistakes. She was flawless and moved with the plan while keeping her soldiers alive.

Smiling a bit he shook he head and as he got dressed he was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans with some faded thighs. Heading to the window he spotted her lying on her back in the grass in all her naked glory, which he did stare at for a good while before he looked back at his bathroom. Walking into his bathroom he filled up his Jacuzzi tub and as the hot water pooled he poured in some oils that Angel had made for him. Oils that seeped into the pores and eased sore muscles as well as gave a little relaxation scents for the lungs and nose. Once the water was filled he walked out of his room and headed outside.

Coming up along side her he didn't say a word. He just crouched down and slid one arm under the small of her back and the other under the backs of her knees.
"Don't fuss."
Was all he said as he lifted her off of the ground and carried her back into the house.
"From what I heard...you did well last night. Thank you for visiting the families of those lost as well."
He said as he was stroking the outside of her thigh with his thumb as he carried her to his own room. Once inside he walked her right into the bathroom.

Sure the bath tub in her house was nice and roomy, but this one had a small feature she'd love. Setting her into the water, gently letting her sink in he pulled his arms out and tapped a button on the rim. Strong massaging jets of water began rocking against her lower back, shoulders and thighs.
"The meeting is in an hour. Don't fall asleep in here."
He said as he smirked and kissed her forehead. Moving some of her hair from her face he shook his head as he dried his arms and pointed to a large black towel on the rack.
"Give it back when you're done."
He said as he left her to relax in peace as he had to get ready for the meeting and make sure that the reception was ready as well.

Since she'd just been promoted, the pack would be gathering after the meeting with himself, Raven, Angel and the other section leaders and Captains. There they'd go over the mission. Things they learned and get her views on the next safe house to hit.

Natalia was completely relaxed in the grass, her sensitive flesh could feel every blade, every single hint of dew from the light rain the previous evening. It was a surprise to hear footfalls crushing the grass and coming toward her. A soft chuckle ebbed from Natalia as she was scooped up from her rather comfortable resting spot. “Don’t fuss, really? I expected a muzzle.” The female was far too relaxed from her run to even protest, as he carried her, the soft caress of his thumb against her thigh was enough to keep her rather silent, simply enjoying his warmth. Which was somewhat interrupted as they made it into his room, soon to be placed in a warm, welcoming bath. “Can you read minds?” Her voice was somewhat croaky as she eased into the water with a smug smile forming over her lips.

The scent drifting from the hot water was incredible, even her body was beginning to slip into complete relaxation, which usually didn’t happen. As the jets roared to life a soft chuckle left her lips, “You can’t do all this and expect me to stay awake.” A soft pout rippled over her lips as she noticed him leaning down toward her. The warmth of his lips was far more alluring than the water, but he was busy and she… well, she wasn’t going to leave the tub that was for damn sure. It was too nice to want to get out, but time was ticking on. Natalia convinced herself it would be okay to close her eyes for just a while, but ended up snoring softly only to jump awake after a rather fast paced dream.

The blonde swiftly left the tub, snagging the towel and swiftly drying off every inch of her supple frame. Being late wasn’t something she liked, or accepted. Since she’d arrived with no clothing, the female hunted for something in her size. Nothing. With a sigh, Natalia grabbed one of Alex’s shirts and slid it on, it was enough to cover what she needed. It was loose enough to sway around her form as she moved toward the meeting room, it strayed down past her rear toward her thighs. Thankfully, it wouldn’t ride up too much when she sat down. Why hadn’t she worn his shorts? Well, they wouldn’t fit. Her slender frame couldn’t match his muscled one, that was certain. Thankfully, the size of him allowed his shirts to offer enough protection.

“I’m sorry I’m late, someone left me in a rather difficult situation.” Her gaze immediately shot to Alex, a hint of a smile brewing behind her features. It was clear she was underdressed, but it didn’t deter her serious attitude. The blonde eased into one of the chairs, her curls cascading down her chest and back, and the shirt slid up ever so slightly to reveal the toned flesh of her thighs when she crossed her legs. “I haven’t had a chance to go over what we found, however, clearly this isn’t the only dwelling at this stage. The council has a backup plan for war, places, equipment.” The female took a slow sigh, “We met with another super solider, they’re making more, not only to hunt down traitors but for war. From what I saw of the experiments, it made the person unstable. Relentless rage, unmatched strength. They can whip up as many of them as they need. The drug almost kicks in within a week.” Her tone displayed her sense of concern. “I know a lab that does it. We can hit it, but we’ll need everyone. There’s no easy way to get in from what I recall, and it’s filled with super soldiers.”

Raven, Angel and a few others smiled at the way she was dressed when she entered the room. Alex just sighed as he rubbed his forehead.
"I told you not to fall asleep. Then again, expecting you to listen is a bit too much apparently."
He said as he walked over to her chair and stood behind it, his hands resting on the back rest of the seat. He'd moved without even realizing it and the mated couples in the room just glanced at one another and smiled as they listened to her speaking about the house and what they found just at a glance.

Hearing about the super soldiers they all nodded and Alex sighed.
"We'll be sending Hell Hounds then. Taking regular soldiers into a lab that makes those monsters would be making a bigger body count then needed. I'll request some Hell Hounds from other packs to fill in the numbers."
He said as he rolled out a map and some other documents that they'd found in the safe house. Nothing was coded which was surprising. They went over the list of weapons that the Hunters had in their possession as well as a list of weapons they were wanting to get.

For the most part, Hunters were a secret society so they didn't have a lot of funds. Just whatever the Hunter's themselves had. Which was good. They couldn't afford the big powerful weapons. However that's where the Super soldiers came into play. Taking the negative of less powerful weapons and just making their own version of human weapons. Not much else was talked about in this meeting. Just the basics of what they learned as well as steps that would need to be taken in the future missions.
"Raven. You and Angel will both need to step up the game in training Natalia in her wolf form. That human form of yours is good with a gun, not so good at dodging blows. Your wolf form can take more punishment and still be able to move."
He said in a stern tone to let her know he wasn't kidding. She needed to practice with her she wolf more often.

Raven and Angel both nodded and Angel had a devious look on her lips.
"Sorry babe. Gonna be a lot of ice baths coming up."
She said as she basically let her know that she was going to be kicking her ass a lot. When the meeting was over Alex waited till everyone was out of the room before he turned the chair around and looked at her.
"Nice outfit. Now. Go on outside. Some people want to see you."
He said as his hand slid up her thigh and his lips pressed against hers. Sinking his teeth into her full bottom lip as he teased her, his fingers just barely whispered along her nether lips before he pulled back.
"You can claim your prize tonight."
He said as he smiled and helped her to her feet.

His cock was painfully hard again but she had an important day. Leading her to the balcony the entire back was out in the back yard, her family as well. Alex then informed the entire pack that not only was she a soldier now, she was also a Sergeant. Meaning she was above the average soldier. Which was fitting since she'd been in charge of an entire group. Cheers and whistles rang out as well as a few claps. Alex leaned down to her ear as he licked her neck.
"You're still a pup to me though."
He said as he reached up under his shirt and pinched the full mound of her ass cheek.

The meeting revealed the information they’d taken, it was decent but for some reason it wasn’t protected. Maybe they were too arrogant to have planned for it to be stolen. Natalia listened intently at the plans Alex made. Perfect, they needed all the power they could get. When the conversation turned to her, the female offered a soft sigh, “Good thing I can take a beating then,” The female snorted softly toward Angel, a hint of a grin on her lips. It would also mean getting used to who she was now, what she was and honing her power where it should be. Alex was right, she’d have had far more luck if she’d been able to fight as a wolf, if anything, their fight proved that.

Natalia’s brows rose as her chair was turned the moment the last person left the room. “Well, I was naked when you carried me in. I would’ve been later if—,” She was swiftly silence by the warmth of his lips pressing against her own, as well as his drifting hand. If she hadn’t been told people wanted to see her, she wouldn’t have hesitated to rip off the clothing remaining on her. “Hey,” The female huffed softly, rather frustrated after his fingers had been so close, almost too close for her to focus on anything else. As he helped her up, the female snaked her arm around his and allowed him to lead her wherever he had planned.

The blonde was almost in shock as he led her onto a large, beautiful balcony. The pack stood before them, as well as her family. Maria was clearly supportive with cheers and whistles, as were the rest as it was announced that her rank had clearly been bumped up. A soft, warm laugh escaped her lips as she felt the familiar feeling of his hot, slick tongue. “Mmm’, really? We’ll have to change that.” Her voice was a tender purr as she gazed over the people beneath them. The female moaned softly upon feeling the slight pinch of her rear. “As much as I want to feel you inside of me, I need to go check on my family. Maybe take another run, get ready for tonight.” The woman gave a smirk toward Alex, “I’ll be seeing you later, mate,”

With that, she turned on her heel and walked out, her hips swaying slightly as she glanced behind, toward him. “Sunset, tonight,” Natalia confirmed before making her way out of the large building.

Natalia did as she said she would. First, she checked in with her sister and mother. They both seemed pleased, yet her mother seemed far more worried than Maria, as expected. After convincing her it was fine, Natalia took off to run in the forest. Since she’d be training as her wolf, she decided to get a head start. She didn’t want this night to come and go so quickly, she wanted to enjoy every minute of waiting, and every minute of experiencing what seemed to be a right of passage for wolves and their mates. It was all so new to her, yet, all she could feel was the incredible need to be close to Alex, to be with him. There wasn’t only lust, but a far deeper connection.

The brown wolf loped around in the forest, weaving and dashing through all the trees and bushes she could find. The she wolf bumped into one of the pack in the forest that seemed to be doing the same. It soon turned into a game, she would dash after them and nip their flank before leaping away, and the chase would continue. The sun was beginning to set, but Natalia failed to notice as they had ventured deep into the forest. The female bent down on her front paws, wiggling her rear as they dashed off again, growling and snapping their jaws playfully. Natalia even got so bold as to tackle the other wolf before bounding away once more. It was during their game that she noticed a far muskier scent; it was far stronger than most, it had a certain… umph to it. Alex.

In an instant, Natalia tore off deeper into the forest, making sure to spread her scent across all the trees she could find by brushing her flank against them as she moved. The goal was to make him search for her, no doubt he’d find her eventually, but she wanted to drag it out as much as possible. Hurry up and find me so you can show me exactly how this works.’ The female’s voice entered his mind with a rather playful tone as she finally ducked and hid behind a large rock, waiting for her mate to catch up further before she set off again.

When Natalia left to go and be with her family, Alex went to go and check on the families of those who had lost their soldiers. Spending some time with each family he thanked them for the sacrifices that they made and reminded them that their loved ones died to protect them as well as the pack. Once that was done he sighed. He hated to do that. However he was hoping that this war would come to an end in his generation so that the future generations wouldn't have to explain the deaths of so many for the sake of a war. When he was done with that he headed to his room and took a shower.

Washing his skin he simply stood there thinking about what Natalia had said. 'Mate'. She'd openly called him that and while they weren't official, she normally had a sarcastic tone to her voice but that time, it wasn't there. She'd come a long way in the pack in a short amount of time and he had a feeling Angel was a huge help in that aspect. Teaching her the value of family and showing her that wolves cared more about family then anything else. Stepping out of the shower Alex looked out of his window to see Natalia running through the woods with another wolf. They were playing tag. Smirking he noticed too that the sun had set.

Smiling to himself he simply dried his skin and shifted right there in his room. Walking out of his room he trotted down the stairs and headed towards her scent. He knew she'd sense him way before he got there. Sure enough, he heard her voice in his mind as she told him to come and find her. Chuckling he saw the other wolf heading home and simply went on the hunt. Sniffing along the area he noticed her scent was on multiple trees but it kept lingering in other areas as well. Shaking his head he followed the trail, occasionally stopping at a tree where the scent was focused and following it as it continued on.

Coming to an opening he noticed a pond and smirked. Following her scent to the water he stopped. Looking around a bit there were a lot of scents in the area so he simply laid on his stomach and closed his eyes. Filtering through the scents around him. For a wolf, scents had color. Each scent had it's own unique signature. Zeroing in on her scent he noticed it went into the water and moved through it then came out the other side. Walking around the pond he continued on. Her scent was a little distorted from the water but eventually he came around a large boulder to find her sitting there. Smiling to himself he walked over to her and tapped his nose against hers.
'Found you.'
He said as he shifted to his human form and stepped back as she too shifted.

Sliding his hands along her hips he pulled her slick body close to his, his cock already thickening against her hip as he ran his hands to her ass cheeks and gripped them as he leaned in and kissed her lips. Pressing her back against the cool stone of the boulder she'd hid behind. As he did this he growled, sliding his tongue along hers and soon enough, the thick hot shaft of his cock was between her legs. Much like it had been that night in his room only this time she was facing him and she was nude so that she could appreciate and feel every inch of him.

It wasn’t common for Natalia to be anxious, not about a man. Yet, as she waited she could feel her heart racing, her mind busying itself as she thought of all the possible outcomes. It was certain in her mind that there would definitely be one solid outcome. It had felt like even when they had fought, it was a mere stepping stone. The connection they had was stronger than she’d felt with another person, at first she had no idea what to do with it, but she was slowly warming to the idea that he was intended for her; they were of similar minds and were a good match.

The she wolf almost jumped onto her paws the moment she saw a familiar figure coming toward her, in record time too. There was no hesitation to shift, her body was already aching with need. A soft chuckle ebbed from her as she felt his hands grasp her hips and began to drag her close to him. Their kiss turned into something starved, her lips danced over his as her teeth nipped playfully along his lower lip, making a point of biting a little too hard before softening with a tender chuckle.

Natalia’s hands slipped up along his chest, feeling every well defined muscle as they continued to kiss. The she wolf had never felt such a need for someone in her entire life. It was almost as if he was the answer to everything she’d been asking, he was all she needed. It was a strange, yet welcomed feeling. For the first time in her life, she allowed herself to follow whatever made her happy without question, and without concern. And right now, it was the thick, solid heat of flesh between her legs that was clearly larger than any she’d had before. “I don’t think it’s going to fit,” Her words were a mere whisper, in a rather playful yet serious tone.

Soon enough, the female rose her hands to slide up along his neck, her fingers brushing along the wound she’d left on his shoulder, it was one fight she’d never forget.

With a playful shove, the female pressed her weight onto him, her body easing over his as she settled above his lap, allowing his erection to brush against her clearly slick entrance. “I’ve been waiting all day,” Her tone was soft as she gazed down toward him, her body soon leaning down so that the swell of her breasts brushed against his firm chest, her lips locking with his in a heated exchange as her hips began to rock her slick, warm opening across his considerable length. “Is this the part where I let you have a little taste and run away?” There was almost a challenging glimpse in her gaze, of course she was teasing him. But there wasn’t any way she was going to let this be over too soon. No, she was going to enjoy every single moment.​

Alex grunted a bit when she bit into his lip, but still held the kiss and as she shoved him he was on his back as she was over him. Oh that wasn't going to fly, however one of the things about being mated to an Alpha, was having Alpha like tendencies and she was full of those. Smirking he growled as she teased his shaft, rolling her slick lips over him as she moved her hips. When she leaned down his hands moved along her back but soon she was flipped to her back, with him over her. Moving quickly he moved down her body and spread her legs wide with his shoulders.
"I don't plan on letting you go any time soon."
He said moments before his lips kissed her nether lips.

His tongue snaking out and teasing the slick folds of her sex as he lapped at the liquids sliding free from her entrance. She was partially right. He wouldn't fit...at first. However wolves bodies molded quickly and all he needed to do was give her an orgasm to get her body in a heated situation. Not like it wasn't pretty heated already, but he was enjoying her taste way too much. Sucking tightly on her clit he moved his hand so that his middle and ring finger slid deep within the hot tight velvety walls of her womanhood. Moaning against her clit as his deep growls sent powerful vibrations into the tightened bud.

Hooking his fingers upward inside of her he began fiddling with her g-spot, stroking it and working it feverishly. He was also one of the first males to focus on her pleasure rather than his own. Even with him being the Alpha and the dominant, her enjoyment was important to him and he was showing this as he continued his ministrations. Even if he was being rather teasing as he pulled his lips away from her clit and blew cool air along the nub to tighten it then his tongue began flicking across it quickly.

'Has anyone every told you you talk too much? All I want to hear from you are moans.'
He said into her mind as he sent strong vibrations into her with a deep growl as he tasted a thick dose of her juices from the work his fingers were giving her.

Natalia should have expected Alex to take control, but she hadn’t been able to think that far considering her plans to tease him were growing. With her mind consumed on how best to make him crave her, the female allowed a soft squeal to leave her as she felt her body hit the ground, she’d been flipped in a mere instant. A soft, tender groan escaped her lips as she noticed exactly where his body was positioned. Between her legs. “You better not,” The blonde murmured, already anticipating the warmth of his lips over her slick, bare silken folds. Soft whimpers ebbed from her as her body reacted, her back arching slightly, causing her breasts to rise up toward the sky. The soft peaks of pink flesh began to tighten and harden with every passing moment.

The female had under estimated her mate, and it would be the first and last time. As his tongue slid across her continuously slickening folds, rushes of hot, warm clenches filled her body. Every muscle was tense and on edge as she enjoyed every flick of his tongue. The moment his growls began to vibrate against her, it was clear that her body was struggling with the amount of pleasure she was getting. Heated moans flew from her lips as she edged her hips up toward him, trying to give him a better angle. Natalia had just been hanging on, until she felt two large fingers slip inside her, forcing her tight flesh open before it swiftly began to close hotly around them.

“Fuck,” All she could manage was soft, low growls as her fingers ran down along her body to intertwine in his hair. As he began to pull away, the female’s brow creased slightly in confusion, only to feel a rush of cold air across the small, sensitive nub. A warm laugh filled the air which soon began to turn into cries of pleasure. It was clear that the she wolf enjoyed his touch considering how much silk like fluid began to trickle from her. Natalia hadn’t been with a partner who genuinely gave their all to pleasuring her. Alex was something entirely new for her. Even the thought was bringing her to the edge, her body almost already shuddering.

It didn’t take long after that for the female to cry out, her slick folds clamping around Alex’s fingers swiftly as waves upon waves of contracting muscles began to pour a feeling of euphoria through her body. Every inch of her shuddered with pleasure, so much so that she bit down on her lower lip to prevent any overly loud sounds. Just as she was riding the aftershocks, Natalia could feel the sheer volume of fluid that began to trickle out down her groin and thighs, the scent of her aroused state filling the air. Remembering Alex’s words, the female chuckled softly, her fingers toying in his hair, “Please don’t tell me that’s all you had planned,” A soft, playful laughter rippled from her as she parted her legs further for him, indicating for him to slide atop her.

The feeling of her slick walls gripping his fingers and pulling at them as she came was one of the hottest things in the world to him and the sheer volume of her cum that came from her was enough to almost make him drunk as he lapped it up and enjoyed what she'd given him. Slowly removing his fingers, after her body had decided to release them, he licked his fingers clean and smirked at her question as he gave one last teasing lick to her slit before he kissed his way up her body. Getting to the tight buds of her nipples, hard and standing on end after such a powerful orgasm, he licked each of them before moving up and locking his lips to hers to give her a small taste of what he'd previously been enjoying.

When he pulled back from her he pulled her hips up, holding each of her soft yet muscled ass cheeks. Gripping them tightly as he had the head of his cock angled perfectly and the head of his shaft was pressed tight to her entrance. He could feel the hot entrance as he pushed the head of his cock inside, feeling how the muscles encased him in a hot slick grip and soon began to spread wide, all the while keeping a tight hold on him as he pushed his member deeper and deeper. Moaning as he did this, gripping her ass cheeks tightly as his jaw tightened.

Stopping half way he hissed a bit from how hot and tight she was. Pulling his hips back a bit the head was still inside but he'd given the deeper parts of her walls some rest. He then placed his thighs under her backside so that she could rest on them while his hands gripped her hips. With her hips angled up the way they were, he was hitting a new angle now and when he finally sank in so that their hips were flush, he could almost see the slight bump in her pelvis from where the head of his shaft was kissing her cervix. Moving his hands from her hips, sliding his nails along her skin he gripped her breasts and pinched or rolled her nipples between his fingers as he allowed her walls to adjust and mold to him.

After a few moments, his hips pulled back and soon began a deep and firm thrusting motion. Moaning and growling as he worked his large member within her. The muscles in his abs tightened with each push in of his hips. His chest tightened as he strained here and there from how tight she was, and soon his lips were glued to hers in a hungry kiss, his own teeth digging into her bottom lip as his thrusts soon grew hard enough in strength that her breasts began to sway with each loud slap of their skin.

Natalia was still shuddering with pleasure as she felt his fingers slide from within her. The female glanced toward the male, clearly in some kind of content haze as she observed him. Just knowing that he was so pleasured by her own enjoyment was a new and exciting experience for her. The woman groaned softly as she felt another teasing assault to her rather sensitive nub. A warmth spread through her as she felt his lips dance along her flesh, causing another wave of moans as he reached her tight, hardened nipples. Finally, his lips reached hers. There was no hesitation from the female, her arms slipped around his neck as she held his form close to hers.

The moment he’d pulled away a soft out rippled over her lips. It seemed he had other things on his mind. The heat within her abdomen began to simmer as she felt him grip onto her rear, angling himself perfectly to her slick, welcoming heat. As he began to enter her, it was clear that her body began to be forced open with every inch. Whimpers of pleasure spilled from her as she felt his thick, hot flesh sink deeper into her. Natalia did notice how gentle he seemed to be, waiting for her body to adjust and moving forward when the soft pants began to fade. As he adjusted their new position, the female was all too tempted to be closer to him, to feel her flesh against his.

A warm flood of curses left her as she felt every inch of him force its way inside her; there was no doubt in her mind that he was splitting her open, not that she could complain. Alex felt amazing, she could feel every ridge, every vein. It went without saying that he was far deeper in her than anyone had ever been, and it was showing. Natalia couldn’t control the moans pouring from her, or the amount of silk like liquid that began to trail along every inch of him as he began to thrust inside her. Her gaze lingered down to his abdomen, watching the way his muscles tensed, doing what they did best. When she’d adjusted to his size, she soon felt his thrusts becoming stronger, deeper. The warmth of their lips interlocking caused only sounds of pleasure to hum from within her as she felt his teeth digging into her lip. If only he knew just how much she’d wished she had this earlier.

Natalia slipped her arms around his neck, raising herself up into his lap as her body pressed against his own. Her breasts pressed against his muscled physique as she began to ease her legs beside his, enabling her to rise and fall of her own accord in his lap, allowing him almost to slip out of her folds before slamming down atop him, forcing every inch of him back inside her. “Fuck,” Was all she could manage to hiss as she continued to thrust, with every moment passing, the silk fluid trickled from within her down along his shaft and groin, coating them both in her scent. “I’ve wanted this since you turned me,” Her voice was a soft purr against his lips before her teeth returned the favour of biting down firmly on his lower lip.

It didn’t take Natalia long to build up a swift speed, her breasts smacking against his chest soon coupled with the sound of repeated, wet slapping sounds as she bounced. The female’s fingers found their way up into his hair, tugging slightly as she moved, almost as if to keep herself grounded. It wasn’t only the sexual pleasure that kept her going, but the developing connection that soon began to pour through her body. There was something deeper than just fucking him; they were connecting, joining as one. “Tell me you’re never going to let me go,” Her whisper was ragged, but her words almost seemed… afraid. Natalia had never made a commitment to anyone, and she couldn’t deny the thought was scary. Even more so as they couldn’t control it, not completely.

When Natalia changed things up by lifting herself so that she was in his lap and riding him as well as his hips and thighs working to thrust up inside of her he held tight to her ass cheeks and growled as he felt her completely sheathing him within her while she bounced on his shaft. Hearing her confession about wanting him since he'd turned her his hands soon moved from her ass cheeks to her back. One staying on the small of her back while the other cupped the back of her head.
"And I you. You have no idea how hard it was...to fight that."
Although he was sure it was hard for her as she didn't know what those feelings were. However for him. Knowing what they were and not able to do anything was torture.

As she laced her fingers into his hair and really began to ride him, the hand at the small of her back was now wrapped around her as he was using his arm as her back brace to help lift her up and drop her back down. However when he heard her next plea he slowed his thrusts and moved the hand on the back of her head to her cheek. Stroking her skin softly he looked at her as he panted and kissed her forehead.
"Death is the only way I'd leave you Natalia...and I won't go without a fight."
He said as he kissed her lips now and held it. As they held their kiss, his hips began to gyrate now. Swirling his cock within her. The ground below them was soaked with her juices and his cock was straining to the point of near pain with how badly he wanted to release within her.

He could feel the burning need in his sack, up his shaft to the tip of his cock and all the way up his spine. He wanted to release but he wanted her to have one more. So he was holding back. He knew she had to be close so he made her move a bit more.
"Now it's time to make this official...on my end."
He said as he moved his lips to her neck and kissed her skin, then his teeth sharpened to fangs as he dug them into her neck. He didn't go deep, just hard enough to draw blood as he got a few drops of her blood in his mouth and swallowed.

Even with the strong scent of sex in the air, she'd soon smell traces of herself coming out of him. For a female, her mate smelling like them was an amazing swell of pride. As it was for males to their mates when the female smelled like him. As his thrusts got stronger he gripped her hair and pulled her head back firmly. Licking her neck and the wounds he growled.
"Cum for me my mate...so I can help you smell like me as well."
He said in a possessive growl. Let a hunter come after her while he still had air in his lungs. He'd rip the fucker in half.

The way Alex softened hadn’t gone amiss on Natalia, the way he cradled the back of her head, the way he stroked her cheek affectionately. It seemed that they’d both been in need of one another for so long, yet it had only come to pass now, and it was clear how much they’d been suppressing their needs. A warmth of confidence began to swell within her as she felt his kiss, the way he connected with her was something that could calm even the most violent of storms in her mind. Whimpers of enjoyment spilled from her lips as she felt his hips take a different approach, moving his cock within her tight, slick sheath. Natalia could feel the way his member throbbed, and the way her body was so pent up from their heated exchange.

It was in the very moment that she felt a slight sting across her neck that the female cried out with pleasure. It was a different feeling, an alluring feeling to have him bite her. It was only then that she could understand why he desired to have her smell like him. The mixture of his scent and her own was almost too good to ignore. He was hers, and anyone who dared to come close to him would smell it. She had laid her claim on her mate, and that’s precisely what he wished to do to her. The rush of pleasure from his new term for Natalia almost sent her off the edge. Knowing that he must have been close, the female began to rock her hips, forcing her small, sensitive bud against his groin, coupled with his ravenously hungry thrusts. Soon enough, her slick cavern clenched and tightened around him intensively as the blonde cried out.

Her head remained tilted from his grip, her lashes fluttering down as her lips hung slightly agape, her body twitching in the aftermath of another climax. It was needless to say that finally, Alex had his chance. Which only began to further her own pleasure, the heat of his seed filling her, and his scent becoming stronger. “Mmmm,” The female groaned softly as she leaned into her mate, allowing his body to support hers as the aftershocks kept rippling through her. “You should have warned me that you’d tire me out like this,” Her soft breath snaked around his neck as she leaned into his shoulder. Finally, she’d found a place to be safe. “I want to sleep with you tonight,” It was said in a tender tone, but there was a clear command in her voice.

When Natalia came, that was all he needed to thrust viciously against her and soon his pelvis was locked to hers as he growled out a moan and his sack tightened and released, over and over again as he poured hot thick ropes of his cum deep within her womb. The heavy scent of himself pouring within her filled his nose and lungs with the combined scent of Natalia's natural scent as well as his. Smiling as he heard her mention of him tiring her he chuckled as he gave it a bit, allowing the burning in his legs to ease up before standing up with her still in his arms. When she mentioned sleeping with him he kissed her lips.
"That was the plan."
He said as he walked with her and instead of walking around the pond, he walked through it. Not only to let the cool water ease the heat in their skin, but also to rinse the sweat and fluids from their bodies.

The walk was a slow one, his legs still felt a little weak and jelly like but when he finally reached the door to his room he walked her right into the shower. Using more cool water to rinse the pond residue from their skin he stepped out with her, dried off and then walked her to the bed. Laying down so that her leg was draped over his and her arm over his chest he had his thick bicep acting as a pillow for her head as he stroked the small of her back with his hand. Snuggled up together he smiled at her as she seemed rather content. Normally, the mates would join rooms or homes and live together but he wasn't going to push that on her just yet since her mother and sister were in that little summer home with her.

For now, he was content with having her in his arms, and even after rinsing off, his seed draining from her and the rinse in the shower, her pores still gave off his scent mixed with hers and vise versa for his pores mixing her scent with his. By tomorrow, anyone who walked past either of them would know that they'd completed the mating ritual. Angel and Raven had done theirs a while ago so they were official mates as well. Leaning down he kissed her lips and smiled.
"Try not to snore too loud, I'm a light sleeper."
Which was usually true but after his little romp with her in the forest, he had a feeling he'd be sleeping like the dead tonight.

“You planned further than this? I’m impressed.” There was a definite purr to her voice as she relaxed while Alex lifted her in his arms. There was a feeling of complete content that soothed through her mind and body, it felt so incredible to completely let go; there was no baggage, no reluctance. She’d given him everything, and yet she still felt safe. The blonde nuzzled her face into his shoulder as he carried her, she was almost unaware of what was going on, aside from the warmth of his body radiating into hers. When they reached the bedroom, Natalia gave a soft groan as she noticed they were in the bathroom. It seemed he wanted to rinse them off first, well, she couldn’t blame him. Once they were dried off and settled in bed the female rested atop him, in a similar position to how he carried her.

“I don’t snore,” The female chuckled softly, making a point to nudge his chin with her nose as she once again inhaled his scent. It was mixed with her own; as just as she’d felt before, the she wolf felt a great sense of pride. Her mate was an Alpha, handsome, clearly well endowed, and he had been one of the strongest fights she’d ever had. It was certainly something to be proud of. Slowly, she began to settle down, her breathing slowing as her lashes drifted closed. Just feeling him beneath her gave the woman a sense of comfort and safety. Usually, it took some time for her to fall asleep, considering the threats that used to linger in the darkness. For once, she didn’t feel the need to remain awake to protect herself. Sleep found her swiftly, a soft, tender sound ebbing from her which could be heard as a snore soon emerged.

In the morning, Natalia woke in the same position she’d fallen asleep, resting quietly atop Alex. Slowly, she began to slide off his body, misjudging the space left on the bed. As she moved to swing one leg off the bed, she slipped and fell straight onto the floor. With a huff, she popped up to her feet, gazing to check on Alex. Thankfully, she didn’t seem to wake him. Natalia was just thankful he didn’t see her less than graceful movements. Swiftly, she slipped into the bathroom to begin her morning routine of taking a quick shower, then slipping on more of Alex’s clothing. This time, she made an effort to find some shorts of his, which she began to tighten around her with a rubber band. They were still loose, and hung to just above her knees, but they were stable.

After tugging on one of his t-shirts, the female made her way downstairs, clearly most of the pack were still asleep. It must have been five am or so. Not wasting any time, Natalia made her way into the kitchen and began mixing several batters. First, she began to cook the muffins, making sure the batter was much like dough before she poured them onto a firm metal plate before sliding them into the oven. Next, she began cooking the light, fluffy pancakes her mother had taught her to make. As she prepared the breakfast, the female set the oversized dining table with a mountain of plates and cutlery. The smell of bacon, pancakes and a variety of sausages filled the home. It was when Natalia finally served up the eggs that she noticed several wolves entering the kitchen. “Please, eat.”

Natalia served several of the wolves that came to eat, along with adding several juices and coffee to the table. It all seemed welcoming and all too good to ignore. One of the pups, Bear’s daughter, wandered in. No doubt before her father could catch up with her. “Hi baby, you want some food?” The girl paused, looking up at Natalia before giving a firm nod. Instinctively, the female reached out and lifted the girl into her arms, resting her on her hip as she picked up a plate with her arm that remained fixed around the little one’s back. “We definitely need some pancakes,” She chuckled softly as she watched the pup point toward the large stack of American style treats. Soon enough, she’d served up one pancake and a beef sausage for the girl to begin with.

Much to her surprise, the female didn’t want to be put down. So, she sat at the table and shifted the little one in her lap. Slowly, she cut up the food and handed the girl a fork, while spooning some food onto her own plate. More of the pack began to come in, helping themselves to the large feast. There was one particular wolf she was keen to see, yet the pup on her lap kept her distracted from who was entering the room.

Alex ended up waking up to the sound of chit chat happening outside his door. Looking around he noticed his mate wasn't in the room but he could sense her in the house. Slipping into a pair of black sweat pants he walked out of his room and Angel was standing there with Bear and Raven. Angel smiled as she waved her hand in front of her face.
"Whew. You smell like Nat."
Alex smirked as he shook his head and the four of them headed down the stairs following a train of wolves who all seemed excited to get to the dining room.

Odd. Walking into the dining room Alex and the others were met by a wall of scents that made his mouth water and his stomach suddenly hungry...like ravenous. Angel smiled as she and the others all looked at Natalia who was helping to feed a very content looking pup. Bear smiled a bit as he walked over to his pup who lifted her hands and smiled as he bent down and picked her up. She'd finished eating and was a little dirty but not too bad. Angel just smiled as she and Raven headed off to get some food. Alex walked over after his moment of shock was over. Leaning down from behind his mate he kissed her neck and took a deep inhalation of her skin.
"Good morning. Not the maternal type eh?"
He asked as he referred back to when she'd first met Bear's little pup and Alex had told her not to touch the pups. She'd said she wasn't the maternal type. Well she'd done a wonderful job there. Terra seemed rather happy with her actions after all.

Staying in the nape of her neck for a moment longer he kissed her skin and nuzzled her before grabbing a plate and starting to stack food onto his plate. The entire pack chowed down that morning and many of them helped with the dishes, all of them thanking her for the meal and complimenting her on the tastes. Several of his Hell Hounds, Ice included, seemed to have eaten a bit too much as they were acting a bit sluggish that day. This seemed to make Maria just work Ice a bit more since he hadn't eaten the food she'd prepared for him the day before. Mainly because he wasn't hungry and he was respecting Natalia's wishes of not giving into Maria's charms.

Later that day Angel had decided to see how well Natalia's legs worked after her night with Alex as she and Raven trained her for two hours in her wolf form. Running her through obstacle courses and just making sure every muscle in her body was screaming at her. At about six in the afternoon, Alex was walking hand in hand with Natalia to the office where all of the Captains were sitting. They had a list of soldiers from their sections who they thought to be best for Alex's idea. Alex then took these lists and slid them over to Natalia.
"You're going to be getting to know them tomorrow. Meeting with them and talking to them. Given that you're an ex-hunter and a high ranking one at that. I'm giving you your own Elite Squad. They'll be hand picked by you, trained by you and led by you. When I call on you for a hunt, they'll be the squad that goes with you."
He said as he smiled. In wolf society, being a squad leader was a big deal, especially when they were all hand picked by the leader.

That night Alex and Natalia just reinforced their bond with some fun in the bed rather than in the woods. The next day she wasn't training with Angel or Raven because she was meeting the wolves who she'd be picking from. All of them had several years of combat under their belts and they were all talented fighters in their own way. There was a healthy mixture of males and females there as well. Raven gave her ample access to weapons and gear as well. Over the next week or so, Alex let Natalia have all the time she needed in picking her unit and getting to know each of them. While she was training with them, seven in total, he kept an eye on her occasionally. While she was doing this, the Captains were going over attack plans for the Lab. Well over two hundred Hell Hounds were going to be involved in this raid and that required a lot of planning.

About a week before the raid was set to go down, Alex held a meeting in the main office of his home. There he was meeting with the Hell Hound Captains from the other packs. One of those Captains was a female named Jasmine. She was five foot six, built much like Natalia and she was a fire cracker in a half. Dominant for a female while submissive for the right male. Alex happened to be one of those males. They'd been fuck buddies a few years ago and something that Alex wasn't aware of was that she'd bonded to him not too long ago. Obviously this wouldn't work now that he was bonded to Natalia but he and Natalia hadn't had sex in a few days so the scent was lessened considerably. Natalia had been busy with her unit and Alex had been back and forth with the other packs. Sure they were still loving and cuddly with one another when they could but not a whole lot of alone time either.

During the meeting he went over the things that would be happening, who was going with who. The leaders of the groups and what jobs they had. He showed them a blue print of the lab and made sure they all had it memorized, taking a copy with them as they were leaving. Alex had been looking over some other information after the meeting and waiting for Natalia. She was supposed to come and give him an update one her unit after his meeting. Dressed in a white t-shirt and light blue jeans, Alex was bent over the desk when he felt Jasmine standing beside him. Standing up he turned to ask her if she needed something and as he turned he felt her soft full breasts against his chest and before he could react she'd hooked her hand behind his neck and locked her lips to his.

Alex quickly pushed her back and opened his mouth to tell her that he was a mated male now and as he did this he caught something out of the corner of his eye. Ducking as a book zipped over his head at break neck speed.

Natalia hadn’t even noticed the others slip in amongst the crowd. However, she certainly noticed when a rugged voice echoed from behind her, the warmth of his lips consuming her the silk like flesh of her neck. “It’s sweet of you to remember that,” She purred softly, her gaze lingering over the pack. They were one happy family. Natalia found herself smiling contently as she felt Alex linger, just his body being close was enough to provide her a sense of calm, and a sense of hope. There had been a time where she had felt so isolated, yet in such a short space of time she was accepted, welcomed into this large family. Finally, she had found a place she belonged, and at the very centre, Alex.

The female had warned her sister about Ice, not in a derogatory manner, but factually. Wolves would be bound to one another, sooner or later. In Natalia’s mind, the worst pain for Maria would be to fall in love, only to have him bond with another. Natalia just wanted to keep her safe, to prevent her from being stuck in a situation that caused her nothing but discomfort and emotional trauma. Maria had never truly been in love; she was still so young. It was a maternal instinct inside Natalia that refused to quit. The she wolf just wanted her sister happy, not just for their current situation but for life. She deserved a man who could give himself to her without complications, and Ice deserved the same from a mate.

Later, Natalia was given a thorough work out. Every muscle, every single tendon was aching from her relentless work out. She was pretty sure Angel and Raven had planned that, which only made her snicker knowing that she’d completed every task they’d set. It was clear that she was advancing in her wolf self, her new enhancements were becoming second nature, which would prove a valuable asset. Thankfully, Alex rescued her before the training got far too intense. It seemed that Alex had a plan in mind for her, and the moment he told her about this new role, the female was overjoyed. It gave her more of a purpose, and more importantly, a way to share her knowledge. It made her feel useful, and it helped with feeling as if she needed to even off the score with the hunters.

That night, Natalia and Alex were relentless in bed. It certainly aided Natalia the next day, having most of her needs satisfied before she dealt with the issue of the handpicked soldiers. It took some time to narrow down the perfect candidates for their new unit, especially as they would need to have skills in both forms. Hunters were sly, and if they could attack before the wolf could shift, they’d do it. What Natalia wanted to do was focus on wolves that already had some talent with their human selves, enabling them to be a weapon in either form. Their training was intense, there was no other way to get around it. Natalia made sure they were on form, as well as focusing on her own training. It left little time other than curling up to Alex for a few moments before sleeping every night. It saddened her that they had limited time together, but she knew that once this threat was gone, they could relax a lot more.

There was one week left to go, Natalia was working over time with her unit and going over the plans for attack almost every evening just to see if they were missing any vital details. That particular evening, she’d been training the unit with weapons. She was aiming to provide them with as many tools as they needed; it was better to be overly prepared than not at all. Which meant training them with guns, blades, whatever they could use in an emergency. Natalia also briefed them on the herbal tea her father used to make, if they were ever stuck somewhere near a forest, it would work. It could be the difference between life and death.

Once they were done, the female gathered up her notes on the unit and began to make her way toward the meeting room where she’d agreed to meet Alex. The unit had progressed a great deal, they were well equipped for the mission, that fact had Natalia beaming with pride. As several of the Captains passed the female greeted them all. That evening she was dressed in her usual work out clothing of tight fitted lycra pants and a loose tank top made of light weight material. It was as she approached the room that she noticed a distinct smell. There had been one Captain that had been a pain in her ass since she arrived; Jasmine. The woman didn’t like Natalia, that was clear. Despite the work Natalia was doing, she still hadn’t earned the Captain’s trust. Not that she cared, until she caught the female’s scent curdled with what seemed to be arousal.

The moment she entered that room, a pain caught in her chest. The sight was far worse than anything she expected. The woman was pressed up against Alex, her lips locked fiercely with his. There was no logical thought in her mind, Natalia simply couldn’t focus. All she knew was that this was the first time in her life that she had given a man something, all of her, in fact. Grabbing the nearest heavy book, the female hurled the object toward the pair before storming from the room. A flurry of curses flew from her lips as she stormed down the hallway. Alex had become the very centre of her world; he had become her everything. Their bond had grown incredibly in a short space of time, even if they had lacked time together. Natalia wasn’t going to be made a fool of.

Instead of returning to deal the justice she had in mind for the whore, she simply tore off into the night. Her footfalls tore through the forest at a fierce pace. Her blonde curls bounced with vigour as she attempted to wear out the remaining fury. It was impossible. Halting, Natalia bent slightly as she caught her breath. She was going to kill Jasmine. She would learn her place, it wasn’t with Alex now and it never would be.

Natalia did consider going to Angel, but this was her issue. So, she did what any self respecting mate would do.

Within moments she’d reached the room she’d felt one of the most intense pains of her life. Without speaking, Natalia marched forward, her fingers snaking through the female’s hair as she hurled the woman with her, dragging her from the large, cosy home. Several wolves piped up as they heard the struggle. However, the adrenaline rushing through Natalia’s veins refused to let her be overpowered. The female knew how to escort prisoners, so she simply bent the woman’s arm in a position that forced her to walk at a ninety-degree angle, leaving her helpless, almost.

Eventually, she reached a decent patch of grass outside of the home. Several other Captains gazed toward the pair, already making their way over. “You come into our home and you make a move on my mate. As far as I’m concerned, that’s a challenge.” Natalia’s words didn’t hold her usual tender tone. They were vicious, dripping with venom. “It’s one thing to despise me, it’s another to touch my mate. Shift.” Her words weren’t a request, they were a command. More and more wolves began to appear from their homes. It seemed to be odd that a Sergeant would command a Captain, but Natalia wasn’t in the mood to respect rank. She was as powerful as any Captain, and she would prove it.

Natalia cast her clothing aside after slipping out of it. She knelt down and the she wolf began to break free, the brown highlights shining in the moonlight as she rose. A loud, vicious growl tore through the area as Natalia’s heckles rose, her muzzle lowering as her lips pulled back to reveal sharp pristine fangs. The moment the fight started, Natalia was in control. She’d humiliated Jasmine by hurling her out of the house, and clearly that rage was overwhelming. The Sergeant could only snicker, dodging the female’s attacks with ease. As opposed to taunting her further, she decided to end it.

With one tackle Jasmine was over turned, Natalia lashed down toward her, her jaws clamping down on the female’s throat as her front paws slammed down into the female’s chest, restricting her breath further. The viciously sharp claws on her hind legs began to tear into the female’s stomach, causing a thick coppery scent to fill the air. Much like a dog would do to a chew joy, Natalia began to hurl the female across a few feet, watching as her form fell onto the cold, hard ground. The she wolf inside her refused to stop; the scent of blood coaxed her forward. She truly wanted to kill Jasmine, and it seemed like she was going straight for what she wanted.

Right as the book slammed into the wall he looked over and saw his mate tearing out of the room. Sighing a bit he wouldn't go after her because he had a sneaking suspicion she'd be back and out for blood. Looking back to a confused Jasmine he explained that he was mated and the female who'd just tried to take his head off with a book was his mate.
"That Hunter? You mated an ex-hunter?"
Alex narrowed his eyes on Jasmine.
"I did. She's a wolf now and a member of my pack. You'd be wise to remember that."
"What happened to you Alex? You were a proud male. Now a new tail comes wagging your way and you start fucking the enemy?"

Oh if only Jasmine knew just how much Natalia hated him when she first came. Her tail was anything but wagging. Alex was about to tell her to respect their bonding when Natalia came right back in and without a word she dragged Jasmine out of the room by her hair. Alex just stood there for a moment and rubbed his face in irritation. Walking out after her he moved through the pack as they all gathered to watch. A few of Jasmine's Hell Hounds were there and as they stepped forward Alex's Hell Hounds got in their way shaking their heads, Ice being one of them.

This was a challenge fight. No one was to interfere. Alex and the others simply stood around and watched as Natalia tossed Jasmine around like a rag doll. Something else that Natalia hadn't been informed was that because of who had changed her, she was a lot stronger than she thought she was. She was the mate of an Alpha. Those females were naturally a lot stronger. When Jasmine started to show signs of submission he noticed that Natalia wasn't stopping. Hopping the railing of the porch he ran out into the fight and as Natalia went in for the bite he moved his forearm into her path and winced as her fangs dug in deep.

"That's enough. She's down. Killing a member of another pack is forbidden. We die enough from Hunters, we don't need to be killing one another."
He said as he looked to the Hell Hounds under Jasmine.
"Take her home."
As they collected the whimpering wolf and left Alex looked down at Natalia.
"If you'd taken two seconds to listen to me. The bonding scent isn't as strong. I was just about to tell her I was mated when you flew off the deep end."
As the pack heard this a few people made wincing faces as they started to clear out. This was going to be a screaming match for sure.

Looking at his arm Alex sighed.
"Wanna let go of my arm?"
He asked as his blood was now swelling into her mouth due to her fangs digging deep into the muscle of his arm.

Natalia hadn’t even noticed Alex drawing in, all she’d been focused on was the bitch beneath her. It was almost sickening to see. How dare she try and make a move on her mate yet she seemed to be so weak, it was pathetic. The moment her jaws clamped down, Natalia began to notice the texture wasn’t the same, it wasn’t a wolf. As the haze began to fade, she noticed who it was. His words seeped into her mind, even if she didn’t seem to take to them at first. With a rather annoyed huff the female drew her jaws back, releasing his arm with a hint of disdain. Instead of connecting with his mind, the female shifted. “I flew off the deep end? You threatened me when I didn’t push a man away from me and all he did was touch my hip!” The blonde hissed toward him, clearly there was pain inside her but it was deeper than the rage she so easily tapped into.

“That bitch hated me since she arrived, and you know that. She has been getting as close to you as she possibly could, it’s been obvious. I waited for you to tell her, I waited too long.” The female offered a low growl before she turned her back to Alex, folding her arms across her chest. “We’ve both been busy, the scent may not have been that strong but it was there.” What he didn’t know was that Natalia had been hearing the wolves talk. “You two have a history. She swans in here with her Hell Hounds acting as if she owns a piece of you. Do you know how hard that is to watch? I’m an ex hunter, Alex. I should be on the other end of this war. And she made that blatantly clear.” Natalia didn’t know why she was trying to explain herself; maybe it was because of the vulnerability that continued to grow.

“At least she knows now.” Natalia glanced toward the blood staining the grass, the scent was still thick in the air. She did wonder how easily she’d managed to rip into the female, not that she minded. “I’m going to go shower and go to bed. The unit is doing fine. We’ll discuss it tomorrow.” As per usual, Natalia shut off when she felt a certain limit had been reached. It had been a method to prevent her getting too close to anyone. The she wolf felt as if she gave everything to him, and yet she felt vulnerable. It wasn’t a feeling she liked, or a feeling she could get used to.

Natalia made her way into his bedroom, breezing toward the bathroom. She remained in the shower for a good forty minutes, letting the hot water trickle down her body, caressing every curve. Of course she knew she was overacting, that was exactly why she left. Natalia didn’t want to admit how vulnerable or how scared he made her. He was someone she developed feelings for; and not the simple kind. It was the warm swell of her chest when she saw him, the genuine feeling of unmatched joy when she set her eyes on him in the very first moment of the morning. It was love.

Tired after the whole ordeal, the female dried off and made her way to bed. She turned to face the windows, her back to the door as she sighed softly against the pillow. Her bare, sleek form remained on top of the covers, she was way too warm to sleep beneath them. She needed to figure out how to control her emotions, more so than before. This bonding was only enhancing them.

Alex stood there listening to her and while everything she was saying made sense and was a legitimate worry, she needed to remember that wolves weren't like human man. Cheating and adultery just wasn't in their genetic code. Sighing a bit as she left he went to the medical bay and got his arm wrapped. He didn't need stitches simply because he'd be mostly healed by that next day. Jasmine would probably need stitches though, and a few days bed rest. Heading to the other Hell Hounds he informed them all, male and female that had an Natalia were mated now. So touching him or her was a no go.

He then sent a message via phone to Jasmine's Alpha explaining the situation and informed him that if Jasmine couldn't except that Natalia was his mate, then she wasn't needed in the raid, nor were her Hell Hounds. Once that was done he looked at the clock. Sighing he walked out of his office and up to his room. Seeing his mate lying on the bed in all of her nude glory he pulled his shirt off and his pants so that he was only in his boxers. He then slipped into the bed and pulled her into his chest, turning her so that she was facing him.

Laying her on top of his chest he just held her and stroked her back softly.
"You do know that it's impossible for me to want any other female correct? A bond isn't something broken by the seductive attempts of another female. I've called Jasmine's Alpha and explained why she was attacked. I also informed him that if she couldn't accept our bond, then she was not needed on this raid and she and her Hell Hounds were not welcome back here. I know it upset you, and I'm sorry. But I'm still bonded to you and I still want you and only you."

Looking down at her as he said this he stroked her cheek softly before laying his head back and letting her soak in what he said. Removing Jasmine from the raid and the house was him showing her that Jasmine was no where near as important to him as she was.

Natalia heard the familiar footfalls of her mate approaching their room. His room. It had all become rather blurred. A part of her craved to see him, another was struggling with the adjustment of this life. It was hard for her to accept that she was so vulnerable, there was nothing she could do about it. Soon enough, her thoughts were interrupted as she felt the warm grasp of his arm as he turned her into his chest. The female gave a soft huff as she nuzzled into the hardness of his muscles. “And it doesn’t fade?” Natalia murmured softly, her lashes fluttering against his skin as they rose. “It’s never going to just… disappear?” Her tone clearly indicated how little she knew of this world. Of course, she come a long way, but she certainly lacked knowledge in some areas.

The stroke against her cheek eased the woman for a moment, finally accepting what he said. Jasmine was out unless she conformed. It gave her a swell of pride to know he took such action. “Well, it wasn’t strictly an attack…” Natalia offered an almost warm smile as she eased up onto her elbows, shifting them to rest upon his chest as she gazed toward him. “I’d heard some wolves talking… I knew about your history. I just don’t know what happened. I saw her submitting and I just couldn’t accept it. I wanted her to know that she can never touch you, and I will kill her if she does so again.” There was a fire inside Natalia, one that she had carried through all her life; it seemed that the change to a werewolf didn’t do anything to soften it.

“You may learn more about me; about what I’ve done. I don’t know if you’ll still want to be bound to me after what you learn. I may have been trained Alex, but I was ruthless. I killed everyone I came across, pups and females. There were no soft targets. I massacred packs.” Her words were filled with regret, the pain clearly coming through her tone. “I can’t take it back, and I can’t change who I was. I just… I don’t want you to see what I’ve done and… Want to remove me.” Never had Natalia thought that she would ever have to explain what she’d done, or admit that it was something she couldn’t bare to think about. She just hoped Alex would remain by her side, no matter what came to light.

The blonde eased the rest of her body atop his, her thighs coming to rest either side of his hips as she settled to sit on top of him, her gaze lingering down. “Thank you, for announcing to everyone that we were mated. I heard them talk.” A hint of a smile lit those once dull blue hues of hers. “I wanted to say it earlier, but I guess all of this proved to be a greater distraction than I thought.” A soft, warm laugh escaped her as she began to lean down, her lips pressing tenderly over his jaw as her soft, supple form pressed down into his. “I’m falling madly in love with you, so much so I even think I accept that you’re my Alpha.” Her words were a soft, tender whisper against his ear. After she spoke, her teeth nipped playfully against his earlobe, tugging slightly at the flesh.

Alex looked down at her as he shook his head.
"It never fades and it'll never go away unless one of us dies before the other. Like Ice, and it's taken him almost seven years now to get over his mate's death. As for what you've done. I've smelled you before, around massacre sights or around dead bodies. I know what you've done. However, that's your past and you've clearly accepted your future. Many of my pack have suffered at your hand and here they are, following you and treating you like one of them. Who you were is dead and gone, who you are now is Natalia Night and you are my mate."

Smiling as he added his own last night as hers he ran his hands along her sides as she adjusted herself completely over him. When she said that she was falling in love with him he smiled and nodded to her acceptance of him being 'her' Alpha.
"The moment you accepted our bond is the day I fell in love with you Natalia...even if you do throw things at me."
He said as he growled when she nipped at his ear. Moving his head back he continued to slide his hands along her back and instead of attacking her lips with his, he cupped her cheek and kissed her lips gently. He had a plan for tonight.

Not only would he refresh his scent in her and vise versa, but he'd show her just how much she meant to him. As they kissed, his hands caressed every inch of her within reach and when he turned her to her back, he kissed a hot trail down her body, paying special attention to every sensitive patch of skin that he could find. Kissing and licking each of her nipples before blazing that hot trail down her stomach. Nipping her softly with his teeth as he moved. When he got to her pelvis he moved to her thighs and kissed down one leg to her ankles then moved up the other leg. Softly sliding his hands along her skin to follow up his kisses.

When he got to her slit he placed a soft kiss to her nether lips before licking them and laying out flat before her, letting her know he planned on being there for a while. Each lick was from entrance to clit. Teasing her in a slow and gentle manner while still giving her the up most pleasure that he could. His middle finger slowly sliding deep within her and teasing her inner walls and g-spot as he continued to suckle at her clit, moaning and growling each time he got a good taste of her silk like fluids that seemed to flow ever steady.

It was incredibly satisfying to hear that despite what she’d done, Alex still cared for her. He viewed her as who she was now, not who she used to be. He was right, the pack had suffered at her hand and yet, they still supported her. They saw the change within her and they followed her. Even Alex had overcome the damage she had caused, which was a blessing. Natalia had never felt so accepted, not only by the pack but by one man. Natalia had never imagined that she would find someone who she connected with, sure the bond helped, but there had been something she craved in him since she’d seen him. Alex wasn’t like anyone else she’d met, and her words were honest. She was falling deeper in love with him every passing moment.

“So we’re married? I don’t even get a dress or a ring?” The female chuckled softly as she felt his hands slip over her silk like skin. “I’m sure you enjoy me throwing things at you.” Another warm chuckle left her lips as she heard his growl. The sound vibrating from within him was enough to stir the she wolf within her. What surprised the female was the way he slid his hand along her cheek; their lips met in a tender, passionate exchange. There wasn’t an unrelenting heat, there was a soft, loving caress. A warm groan of approval slipped from her lips as she felt her body being flipped onto her back.

Natalia leaned her head back into the soft comfort of the pillow below her. A soft purr like vibration began to ebb from within her as she felt the warmth of his lips pressing down against her skin. Her back began to arch, her ample mounds jiggling slightly as she moved. It didn’t take long for the heat of his lips to trail into her body, her abdomen clenching hotly as his tongue graced her tight, aching peaks. “We need to fight more often,” The blonde murmured softly as she noticed Alex sliding between her legs, his lips trailing along her inner legs. Each touch of his hands and lips had her body tensing with need.

A whimper of pleasure seeped from her as she felt his warmth seep over her groin. “Ohhhh..” The female moaned loudly as she felt his finger slide into her tight core. Considering they hadn’t had sex in a while, her sheath was incredibly tight. The silk like fluid was already coating her walls as he began to curve his finger upward, coaxing pleasure from her sensitive spot. “Fuck, Alex,” Her voice soon became hindered and breathless, her hands immediately slipping onto the sheets, clenching them into her fists as she felt the sheer amount of pleasure began to build up to a point where her body was almost locked still with need.

“I need you inside me,” Natalia groaned softly.

Back
Top Bottom