Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

Alex was scared, but not for himself as for what could happen to Alyssa if she felt like she had gone too far. He knew he was safe, since Alyssa would never ever harm him, he loved and trusted her too much to think otherwise. Whatever it was the tipping point, it seemed it worked, as his beloved desisted on her aggression, her red eye returning to the usual blue. As soon as he could, Alex wrapped her on his arms, caressing her back. "Don't be... you did fine..." he muttered, trying to calm Alyssa down.

Distracted by Aria's goofy exit, Alex noticed that it was just a cover for how scared he was, as it was pretty normal to be. It wasn't anything she didn't bring upon herself with her plans, but it was still too fierce a retaliation even for a pirate. Alex hoped that Aria learned her lesson and chased someone else, but he feared that her pride wouldn't let her, so it was just a matter of time they fell in another ambush designed by her. With the pirates flying away and Millie and Leon still shocked, Alex returned his attention to his girlfriend.

"Alyssa, you saved us, all of us. Thank you" he said, not wanting her to feel bad about it. "We all would get mad if we thought one of us were in serious danger or severely injured, right?" Alex added, glancing at Millie and Leon for support. "You just happen to be stronger than anyone else, that's all" he justified. "Thank you for worrying so much about me, I was a bit too reckless, sorry" Alex finished with an apology, accepting his part of the burden.

"Lori, I think it's time for you to pick us up, we could use some rest at home" Alex spoke through the communicator, hoping that the Aeon Crystal shock didn't fry it.

"Still...I..."

"Look. I don't really know what...that...was. But I you just need to keep in control. I know you can do it, you're one of the nicest girls I know most of the time!" Leon explained.

"Perhaps there's something tied to whoever programmed you, but you seem to have the independency to do as you will with it. Try to focus on channel it correctly, that way you can protect Alex and everyone way better." Millie added.

Alyssa smiled, a look that seemed to contain tears of joy (Although neither knew if she even could) while her hands wrapped around Alex,embracing him and holding him close. She did not understand the world very much, but one thing made her happy, and that was Alex, as well as her friends...

Lori soon arrived with the Azuria, luckily having gone entirely forgotten by the pirates. The group, after the mushiness was done, in Leon's terms, they boarded in and headed back to Auru City.

-----------------------------------

Their spelunking ended up a success!! The crystal they found, alongside some of the leftover shell charms they found, gave them a big pile of monetary reward. Even splitting it between the two sides, Alex,& Leon now had a lot.

Leon, most of all, was ecstatic. They had gotten such a large that they were set for months! He was already at his room pondering what to buy with their newfound wealth.

Alex, meanwhile, was in his room all to himself. The skies outside were covered in the black coat of night from the small window he had to the sea of clouds below. Alyssa's strange outburst continued to invade his mind...

With the help of their friends Alyssa calmed down, squeezing Alex against her in that welcomed loving touch. Lori's arrival and Leon's joking attitude towards mushy moments lightened the situation, so soon enough they all were safe on the Azuria to relax and count their bountiful loot. Alex didn't care much about riches, but it was true that they needed to money to keep their liberating lifestyle and roam the skies free, so a degree of comfort and mental peace when it come to the money was welcomed. What pushed Alex forward, besides the love for his friends of course, was the ache, the need to know more, to discover more.

Sitting on his room, Alex contemplated the recent events, pondering the odd moments he had experience these last days. He didn't want to give importance to a couple of issues, but it was true that he had been having some pretty strange dreams, not to mention that he had reacted differently to the pink lewd mist. Was there something wrong, something different with him? Alex didn't think so, maybe it was just his age that made him have lots of stamina and be somewhat susceptible to new stimulus that then had him fill his dreams with weird stuff. Not wanting to think too much about something that didn't have an answer for now, Alex focused on the most recent concern.

He loved Alyssa for all she was, but her behavior was a source of concern for a moment. Was that violent side a part of Alyssa he had to accept and learn to love? Or was it something that escaped her control and threatened to overtake the Alyssa he loved? Alex had to think about it, as even if Alyssa looked wild and acted savagely and violently, she was still herself since not only listened to Alex, but also it was her love for him what triggered it when she saw him injured. Alex flexed his right hand, seemingly fully recovered of the crystal shock from before. He had never suffered something like that, but it seemed that the effect was fleeting.

Thinking that he should check on Alyssa and make sure she was fine and her worries about what happened started to fade away, Alex got out of his room in search for her.

Alex, however, did not get far...not even outside of his own room. As it turned out, Alyssa stood right outside.

Already that took him by surprise, but what really caught his attention was the fact that the pretty android was already fully in the nude. She stood silently, simply walking inside as the door closed behind them.

Her expression seemed embarassed, or rather, saddened. A mixture of both. Perhaps still saddened to what had happened, which she soon confirmed it.

"I am...sorry, for what I did...I do not know w-why I act this way...b-but I want to make it up to you..." She said, moving closer.

((BTW not sure if i made it clear, but they are back at the Azuria and in the air, and Lori and Millie aren't with them anymore.))

"Alyssa-" Alex whispered in a surprised hush, not expecting to find his beloved just at the other side of the door, naked to boot. Stepping back, he gave space for her to get inside, closing the door behind. The sight of her gorgeous naked form would be enticing and unavoidably exciting in any other situation, but given how sad and ashamed her face looked, Alex was more worried than aroused. His fears of Alyssa not feeling well worsened as she talked, as not only she was still wanting to apologize further for what happened, but she also thought that it was a good idea to offer her body to atone.

"Oh no, my love..." Alex guided her to the bed, gently making her sit on the edge and him sitting next to her. The boy reached and caressed her face, tender and loving. "We all said that it was fine, that even if everyone can get crazy when their loved ones are in danger, you still were able to not only help, but also stop when I was better" he insisted, his fingers traveling from face to hair, brushing it in an attempt to calm her down. "That you are more powerful than others makes no difference, you are still my loved one. Do you think that I wouldn't get crazy if you were injured or in danger?" Alex said, putting himself on her place. "I'd be mad too" he confirmed, even if he didn't ever want to know how it felt.

"And your body is yours and only yours, there is no need to offer it as an apology" Alex said, hugging her. "Not to me nor anyone else, never feel forced to do such a thing against your will" he said. "Well, unless we are unable to stop it, like the pink mist thing... that felt strange" Alex admitted, blushing. It had been sort of incredible though, and felt weirdly refreshing afterwards. Alex got up, not wanting for Alyssa to feel odd, so he quickly disrobed himself, soon sitting back on the bed at her side. "Do you want to just cuddle and rest? We could use some tenderness after such a day" he noted. It wasn't that he wouldn't be available for sex if that was what Alyssa wanted, but he didn't want her to do anything she felt forced to.

Alyssa sat besides Alex, a bit puzzled at ow calmly he simply opted to talk rather than just display their love physically as they tended to do. However, his caressed, his reassuring words, it made the android girl feel...good. She blushed slightly, but she finally showed a smile.

He hugged her after, and she happily returned the gesture. Still that last line of reassurance, it felt like she actually heard it before...but either way...it made her happy.

"I...appreciate the gesture..." She said, towards his offer to cuddle "I'd like that..."

The two lovebirds soon were naked under the covers, their bodies pressed against eachother, feeling eachother's warmth. There was no actual sex involved; Just soft caressed and some petting and kissing before the young lad fell asleep in her embrace.

Alyssa stared at the boy for a few more time into the time, with a tender smile before she activated her sleep mode...

=========================

Alex found himself in a different place...a different room...

He could control himself, for the most port, he could feel everything that was happening, but something about himself felt wrong. For starters he felt taller, with a fragile yet energetic frame and bangs of hair that descended down alongside longer hair he did not remember having. It was similar to him minus the height, yet, it felt like he was wearing someone else's body...

The room was adorned with glowing orbs that gave a soothing dimmed tone to the room. He was on top of a bed with someone underneath them.

To his surprise it was Alyssa, looking like she usually did except for a few differences. For starters, she sported both of her emerald eyes, no broken eye or slight tearing of synthetic skin hidden by an eyepatch he gave her. No, she had her both functional eyes as well as a small glowy markings around her eye that want down into the lower side of her face. She was moaning, looking directly at him with her arms extended to wrap herself around him. Alex realized they were in the middle of coitus, with his rod having just entered her. That tight warmth feeling of her inner walls currently gripping his dick...

It seemed that Alex's efforts reached Alyssa, as she slowly but surely seemed to feel better and better. Agreeing to cuddle, Alex just kept close to her, their bodies pressed together in an act of tender love instead of wild sex. After all that happened, surrounded by that warmth and nestled close to her chest, Alex didn't last awake long, drifting in a comfortable sleep before Alyssa...

... only to find himself in a different place. It wasn't his first strange feeling dream, but they had been growing more and more vivid with time, and this one was the most clear of them all. Trapped in an alien body he didn't feel belonging in, he felt weird in such a lanky frame, surrounded by those artificial lights, and yet his attention soon was shifted from his surroundings.

"Alyssa" he whispered lovingly, a hint of surprise in a voice that didn't sound quite like his. Soon it was impossible to avoid feeling the wet and warm pressure below his waist, as he was inside her as intimately as ever. It still felt weird, but natural at the same time. It was a dream, so it was bound to be strange, specially after such a day, but with Alyssa there with him he felt safe. Welcomed. Home.

Letting Alyssa support most of his weight with her plush body, Alex leaned into her, wanting to feel her deeper and closer. His hips moved at the most leisurely of rhythms, taking his sweet time making love to her. Adoring the expression of her face and how clear her eyes looked, Alex couldn't help but caress her face, specially those unknown markings under the eye that should be missing. Questions about why was he seeing her with both eyes or why did his imagination conjure that room, those markings, it all occupied just a background thought in his mind, as Alyssa was his world, Alyssa was his only focus.

Alyssa appeared to hod an expression of pure ecstasy, that faint glow of pink in her eyes calling back to all those time where sex and her got involved. Her tongue almost seemed to fall out of her mouth as a trail of synthetic saliva scurred down her chin.

Her legs wrapped around him to keep him inside. Gasps and moan escaping her. She appeared to be shouting a name, or rather, a title, but something about the nature of the dream simply caused these words to remain mute.

This surreal lovemaking continued for a while. Alex, or rather, the body Alex appeared to inhabit, was reaching its limit. The urge to simply go all out engulfing his mind...

Even if it started as a slow lovemaking moment, the pace hastened even if it was kept intimate in a close position, with Alex moving faster and faster, pulled by Alyssa's expression of lust and love. As she moaned and gasped, keeping him close with her legs and voiced a soundless name, Alex couldn't help but grunt and keep at it, harder, faster. It was still weird, the dreamlike quality of it unable to prevent how real it felt, but Alex couldn't worry much about it as nothing could be wrong as long as Alyssa and him were together.

It didn't take long for Alex to start feeling overwhelmed by that passion, unable and unwilling to hold himself back, wanting to pleasurably connect with his beloved even in such a dream. Trapped by her legs, Alex exploded inside her, his warm seed filling her as he grunted, throbbing for a few moments before collapsing on top of her in a sweaty and loving embrace.

Alyssa climaxed alongside him, holding him close as she cried loudly, echoing through the fancy charming. The two fell upon the bed together, the android's girls markings glowing slightly after reaching her bliss...

"Was...that of your liking, Your Majesty?" She asked softly and weakly...

That just made everything more confusing for Alex. But before he could really ponder it, his eyes gazed down at his hands. They were glowing! Or rather, strange glowing markings formed around his arms and palms, with a strange green glow and then...

BOOOOM!!!

Alex was roughly brought back into the waking worlds by a powerful shake of the Azuria. The sound of blasters and explosions rumbling from outside the window before the ship shook again.

Something was wrong...

It was still dark, so it was deep into the hours of night, but the only worrying thing for him was the fact that they could be under attack. Alyssa activated soon after, getting up rather confusing. "what is...happening?"

Another powerful shake almost brought them to the ground. Alarm sounds buzzing through their ears. They needed to dress and find Leon; He probably knew what was going on...

((And so, the darker draws near...))

Majesty? Glowing markings? That dream was getting weirder and weirder when-

"Wha?" Alex bounced on the bed. "Alyssa! Wake up!" he said, shaking her shoulder, hopping off the bed, looking for his clothes. "I don't-" another explosion shook the ship, sending him down still a bit dozy after the shake. "I don't know! Lets find Leon!" he said, putting on his shorts and grabbing his gear before darting out. Alyssa had a couple of simple dresses in his room, byproduct of some of her nightly visits even if she had her own room, but it was up to her to get dressed as Alex was in a hurry.

"Leon! Leon!" Alex tried to find his friend and captain in the chaos, sure that he'd know what was going on. Had Aria returned once she recovered from the scare? That was unlikely, so who was after them and how did they find them? "Leon!" he kept shouting, trying to reach the bridge.

(this shift is going to be interesting...)

Alyssa quickly dressed back, given she wore very light clothing, it only took half a minute to be prepared. She kept her guard up however. "I sense unknown energy readings...they are...so strange" She muttered, the two coming out of his room to search for their captain...

Alex called over and over but heard no response, only another loud boom and the Azuria shaking wildly. However, this time, he was next to a bigger window to glance into the outside and things didn't look good...

Around them stood a series of black and red ships, all blocking its escape while a huge dreadnought loomed above them. Stasis Chains clung all over their precious blue ship, locking away any chance of escape. They were chained to whoever owned this fleet.

A noise snapped the young lad from the grim sight, however, but not into something cheerful. A shout, a loud gasps and exclamation of pain came from deep within their ship. there was no doubt about it: It was Leon!

"The hell do you wa--AAAAAHG!"

"H-he's in trouble!" Alyssa said, quickly rushing forward. Somewhat reckless, but hearing their captain being harmed only fuelled her desire to go and save him. Their path was soon blocked by two set of mysterious armored men. Black with dark blue details, all sharing the symbol of blazing eye upon their armors, all grinning deviously while holding what seemed like electrified bats. "Hey kids, the Boss wants to see ya..."

They blocked their behinds and fronts. And they were approaching....

"That many ships... they could tear us down!" Alex realized, looking horrified through the window to that dark fleet. Even if they weren't already tied and locked, a huge ship was blocking their way, so the situation was quickly approaching hopelessness. And then it got worse, as Leon's scream of pain startled him and even if he followed Alyssa, they were soon surrounded by men in dark armor.

Alex wanted to fight, even if it was a tough fight, that was his first instinct, but he had to keep his head cool for their sake, for Leon and Alyssa. "Alyssa, calm down, don't do anything rash" Alex tried to calm her down, standing close to her. Even if they could win that fight and the ones that could come down the line, Alyssa going wild would tear the Azuria down even if their ships didn't do it first. The only hope to save their lives and their home was to comply for the time being, see what they were up against.

"Fine, we will go to see your boss" Alex said, even if he didn't like it. "We are clearly outnumbered and overpowered, there is no need to hurt my friends, please" he continued. "We are reasonable people, lets see your boss" he said. Swallowing his pride and begging felt bad, but it was needed if he wanted to have any hope of keeping his friends alive and well against such a mysterious force.

Alyssa was tense, ready to spring into action, but hearing Alex ask her to remain calm she soon lowered her stance. She was worried about LEon, but if Alex said it was better to stand down, she would...

"Smart kid..." Said one of the armored men, a wicked grin upon his face as he watched our two heroes raise their arms in defeat, trying to avoid conflict. The others around them followed suit with the grinning, almost as if they all found this hilarious.

And then he spoke.

"Too bad that sin't really fun."

Suddenly, a group of them revealed a series of gun-like devices, all aimed at the two. Before either boy or android could react, a series of cables were shot from the weapons, quickly wrapping around Alex. His hands, his legs, his chest, everything while a shock of electricity soon followed, non-lethal, but painful; Sending him to his knees.

"A-alex!!" Cried Alyssa, about to go berserk once more. But as everyone was getting combat ready to face her, a purple blur passed right through them, reaching Alyssa and stopping her right on her tracks, with an incredibly powerful punch to the gun.

The silver-haired android's eye opened wide at the sheer strength. Guard down, the rest of the armored invaders took their chanced and used their teaser whips to subdue Alyssa as well, crying out in pain as the more powerful shock coursed through her body, leaving her unconscious when dropping down.

Alex was still awaked, even if subdued, so he could see the face of the one who out-beat Alyssa so quickly. A tall woman of long purple hair and body-fitting armor of the same color. Her eyes crimson red and her bossom rather ample. The markings os seams underneath her eyes clued Alex in: She was an Android!

However, he didn't have time to analyze anymore before one of the men shoved something right into his neck. Some kind of needle or syringe which caused the boy to gasp. The...his vision got blurry...and then..it all went dark...

"Take them to Captain Cain..." She said.

------------------------------------------

Alex finally woke up. He had no idea where the hell he was; As it was all in dark. He also didn't know how much had passed since then. Regardless he found himself still on his knees, his body sore but strangely aroused, as if his body was heated from something. What was in that think they injected? It was like the pink mist somewhat.

He had his hands handcuffed,and he had been stripped to nothing but his boxers, which already sported a noticeable hard on due to whatever drug he was being affected by. His head still buzzed, but could swear he could hear a noise, or a moan...hard to tell in the strangeness of the situation.

The lights suddenly illuminated rather harshly, blinding him a bit before his eyes readjusted. He was surrounded by the armored men, more than before even with our hero at the center.

"Why hello..."

In front of Alex was some kind of throne, with a man of crimson red hair and tanned skin. Muscular shape and open dark blue vest. He sat while the purple-haired android from before stood silently to his left. A cold stare lacking of any emotion. The man on the other hand appeared to be estatic, in a devious kind of way as he simply lied back on his chair.

However what really caught Alex's attention was one to the man's right. Leone was there, on his knees just like Alex, with a collar and handcuffs binding him down. also shirtless and in just some boxers, he looked bruised and even bloodied. A trail of red still going down from his scalp down along all the hard bruises.

"A-alex..." Leon muttered, somewhat wobbly after so many beatings.

Meanwhile, the unknown man simply grinned and took a look at the boy. "Well, and here I thought I'd have just find you on your own, huh Leon?" He said. "So, who's this kid? Feelin' too lonely so you got a new boy toy? Understandable. You were always such a sap..."

Leon did't respond, just glared at him.

"But...I guess you're the twerp who formed a Link with my prize, huh?" He spoke directly to Alex.

Their grins unnerved Alex, but he hoped that they were reasonable people that could recognize when they had won and felt no need for further violence. It was soon proven wrong, as those thugs soon used some strange weapons to shock and submit Alex, rendering him into a twitching mess on the ground, worse than even when he tinkered with the Aeon Crystals from Aria's battle mech. As he was still conscious, he could see Alyssa about to go crazy once more, something that would probably meant the end of those goons, but not an actual solution to their predicament. "Alyssa- wait-" Alex struggled to talk, but in a fraction of a second, Alyssa was doubled over a powerful strike, delivered by a woman that was way too fast.

"Alyssa- no- wha-" Alex tried to reach his beloved, but the shocking current through his body made every move an impossible task. The purple woman was another android, something that he believed was almost impossible, and yet there she was in perfect condition. "How-ah-" was the last thing Alex voiced, before a painful prickle in his neck made him gasp, as he felt how they injected him with something. As everything went dark and Alex felt in a nightmare, he could hear the android's voice uttering a name...

Disoriented, almost naked and uncomfortably aroused, Alex woke up in the strangest of darkness, struggling to remember what had just happened. It was hard to move while cuffed, specially when he couldn't see a thing, although that deep blackness was soon engulfed in the opposite blindness of a biting light. "Ah..." Alex blinked, trying to adjust himself to the light, first finding out that he was surrounded by the dark forms of those thugs, even more than the amount he had surrendered himself to. That wasn't a security measure, just a show of power. Soon after Alex could see the throne and the mighty red haired man sitting on it, the android that bested Alyssa by surprise and most of all, the disheartening sight of a humbled, battered and kneeling Leon.

"Leon!" Alex tried to get up and fell again, still clumsy by the shocks and with the cuffs being a nuisance. "What have you- why-" Alex hissed, unable to understand why would someone be so cruel. It took a moment to take that man's words in, guessing that he was that captain Cain she mentioned. "I'm not a boy toy, we are friends... and if I understood correctly... Alyssa isn't a prize" Alex was angry, although his excitation distracted him. "She's a person, she chooses who to be with, where is she? What do you want?" he asked.

"So, you call her Alyssia, huh? Not bad." Cain chuckled, "And I guess you're right. What you found wasn't your run of the mill android, but something much more powerful than you could ever imagine...but clearly you don't understand a thing about the marvel you just happened to find"

He sighed, almost mockingly, but a tone of anger could be felt. "I had to fly a long way from home, force so much info out of people, and killing most of those Obsidia Bone Pirates who were claiming the turf for themselves; All so I could find the apparent vault holding your precious android...and for what. To find it empty. I guess you can say I got lucky that one of my men just happened to see a android fitting her description at Auru City..."

He grinned again, "But where are my manners? I'm Cain. I'm the leader of the Blood Eye, and we own these here skies..."

His eyes glanced at the purple-haired before looking back and saying. "And I'm sure you already saw my Android in action. Delphynia, why don't you show the poor sap where his precious friend is right now, huh?" He asked, in a tone clearly mocking the defenseless Alex.

The android woman did not respond with words, rather simply walked, hips swaying just slightly which did caught Alex's eyes as the drug given to him becoming stronger.

She ordered some of the men surrounding them to part revealing a shocking sight. There was Alyssa, with no chains or restrictions other than a similar collar to the one Aria once put on her once. Rather, she was on the floor, clothes torn as she loudly moaned as 4 guys were currently surrounding her. They all had discarded their armors to have some fun with the android, and, by the look of Alyssa's eye being of a pink tint; She was actually going for it.

Her moans muffled by the cock that she was currently sucking on. Other two were currently on her hands, eagerly stroking them while the fourth guy was plowing her from behind. Alex's mind had a hard time grasping; As the drugs made his cock throb much more at the sight, but also feel angry at it...

Delphyna moved closer to him. "Units like us can recharge our core by absorbing the eather created from bodies in a highly emotional state. Copulation is the easiest way to generate next to slaying and destroying. We are all created with this function, and we activate a special form that increases our pleasure centers, letting us invite an generate more energy..."

Cain then laughed. "Hahahaha! What's with that face?" He said to Alex, "Awww, did you thought what? You had something special? That's adorable, honestly. Sorry to break it for you kid, but these kind of androids thrive for sex, ANY sex. It doesn't matter..."

Alyssa continued to please the men, moaning as she did so, unaware of Alex watching...

"I do gotta say. She does look a bit run down. No eye? Damaged flesh. Delphy, you sure this is the special unit you mentioned?" Cain asked.

The android nodded, "Yes, captain. She doesn't seem to remember anything...but I know her..she is one like me...the first one...the ALPHA - Maiden Unit..."

"So this is it. The one you were based upon?"

"Correct."

"The Alpha and the Delta Units..." H muttered before glancing back at the confused and shocked Alex, "Tell me kid. Do you fancy a bedtime story...?"

((You can also use the guys fucking Alyssa if you wanna write some fun. Skipping ahead of myself I do wanna ask you which path do you want: Cain is gonna want some fun but up to you what'd you prefer story wise, Does he grab Alex for some fun, the drug making the boy enjoy part of it? Or does he forces Leon and him to do it in front of everyone? I know both are kinda dark, but it fits the context and as we discussed in the past. Wounds will heal fast.))

Alex feared for a moment that something could have happened to Lori and Millie as well, but he didn't say their names in case they were safe, avoiding to tip Cain into their existence. Cain talked about Alyssa being special, as if that was something that Alex didn't know or feel, but it was clear that he didn't mean it in the same way Alex felt it. Delphynia, as that was the other android's name, seemed to be at the complete service of Cain, and even if it was hardly the moment and Alex hated himself for it, he had trouble tearing his eyes from her hips, Alex's rigid member throbbing in his boxers.

"No..." Alex sighed, seeing Alyssa being taken by several of their soldiers, her capabilities limited by the collar she was wearing. The scene made Alex angry, but it was also hot to see, a fact that only unnerved him more. It wasn't like Alex and Alyssa were monogamous, but what was going on right there wasn't right. Delphynia approaching him didn't make the situation better, as her body was exciting too, but her technical explanations about their inner workings diminished her allure a bit.

"We do have something special! Something that goes beyond sex!" Alex protested, but Cain mocked him all the same. Was that true? In that moment of weakness, of confusion, doubt plagued Alex, but it was just a second. All the sweet moments they had shared, adventuring, cooking, cuddling... all of that was real, not just an energy generation trick. As Cain and Delphyna discussed between them, Alex had trouble peeling his eyes from Alyssa and the guards. The men were nothing special, Alyssa being too much for them to handle for long, but the sheer number of them, how they kept her busy, flesh against flesh, it was a sight to see. Alex managed to tear his eyes away at Cain's words, but even then, the smell of sweat and sex started to extend, the sound of wet fucking invaded every silence.

Alex didn't want to indulge Cain's arrogance, but it was an opportunity to learn more about history, to learn more about Alyssa, so he took it. "My name is Alex, no twerp, no sap, no kid. Now tell me whatever story you want" he barked, having no bite. Maybe if he wasn't cuffed... no, he had no chance with so many guards and an android of their own. Even Cain looked more muscular and mighty than Leon, so it wouldn't be easy to best him, if possible.

(I think that Cain himself grabbing Alex works better for the story, so he can defeat him in every sense of the word)

(Fair enough and again, you can also use the guys fucking Alyssa as well)

Cain glared at him with the colder, most fierce stare he had ever seen, the eyes of one who had murdered and delighted on it, one that did not want himself to be challenged. Then, it shifted in that previous wicked smile.

"You're a fierce one, aren't ya. Hehe, Leon sure knows how to pick 'em..."

He got up from his throne, moving towards Alex. his tall and muscled form towering over the young lad on the floor. The Captain took a look at him, eyeing him up and down. "Not bad lookin' either..."

Then proceeded to kick him, the young lad falling back on his back. Cain chuckled at seeing his ahrdened bulge. "And it seems the drugs are kicking on. Or, course, you probably are into this..."

He leaned over and held on to Alex by the chin as he turned his sight towards Alyssa. "So, do you find it hot how they are fucking your lil' android? Sure seems you do..."

He kept his head locked in place, not allowing our hero to gaze away at his love. The men continued to ravish Alyssa with all their might. Her hands eagerly stroking their dicks whole moaning with the one she was currently blowing. Her mouth leaving it only to encase another; All while another one was currently plowing her pussy. One of the blown men pulled out, desperately stroking his rod to finish on her face. Alyssa instinctively opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue out as the splash of white seed hit her face and part of her chest.

Eventually, Cain surprised him, by ripping his boxers apart, exposing his embers to everyone. "Heh, not bad..." He said.

"Let him go Cain!!" Shouted Leon in his restrains, only for Delphyna to hit him hard on the back of the head.

"Now now, Delphi. I feel generous...let Leon have some fun as well..." The android nodded and quickly kneeled between Leon's legs. The black haired man's objection suddenly interrupted by a unavoidable groan when she took his cock into her mouth.

"Might as well amuse you lot before I get rid of you." Cain said, "What about you, kid? You seem like you are a good fuck~"

He undid his belt, letting out his huge prick in front of Alex. It was rather overwhelming; Really big and thick and quite hard. "So, I'll tell you a story, but it ain't gonna be free..." Said the Captain, "And of course, don't try any funny business like biting or the like. You wouldn't want our poor friend Leon to suffer, am I right?"

As Cain got up from the throne, and approached Alex while complimenting his good looks, the boy couldn't help but feel a pleasant shiver course his body. It was disgusting and it didn't last since Cain kicked him back, but Alex had been staring at his powerful chest, even if he didn't want to. "No, I don't- it's... it's..." Alex was forced to look at the show Alyssa was putting up, and what a show it was.

She devoured cock with glee, in such a way that the drug addled Alex wanted both her sucking his dick like that and also to be able to suck cock with such skill and devotion. Those hard members in her hands, how her breasts bounced as she jerked them off, it was driving Alex mad in more senses than just one. Alyssa was at the same time riding another guard, his hands on her beautiful thighs, writhing in pleasure under her assault is he wasn't a match for her sexual prowess, those hip gyrations torturing him until she squeezed every last drop of his semen into herself. The spectacle didn't look like it was going to end anytime soon, as for every guard that got milked out of their stamina, it seemed that another one was eager to fill his place.

A small part of Alex still thought that there was a way to escape, that maybe Alyssa could charge herself enough to beat Delphyna and the guards, that she could rescue them. But that part was getting smaller and smaller, drowned in sex drugs, as soon Alex wasn't resisting as much to Cain's grip and stared at the gang bang on his own, small gasps and moans starting to escape his lips, even if he couldn't find any relief for his own erection. The surprising ripping of his underwear brought Alex's attention back to Cain, but with his hands cuffed at his back, there was little he could do to cover his embarrassing, pulsating erection that throbbed with Cain's appreciation.

With Leon's pleas silenced by Delphine's oral attention, Alex could barely peel his eyes from the mighty captain in front of him. "No I don't want-" Alex protested, weak and meek, his eyes soon drifting into his groin. He was curious, he wanted to see... and maybe more than see what the captain had there, but once revealed, his prick cut Alex's breath short, its overwhelming presence both scaring and arousing him. Even bigger than Leon's, Cain's cock looked outright menacing, and yet too tempting. Without his hands free to tend to it, Alex had nothing but his mouth. "I'll... I'll behave" Alex promised, blushing so hard that it tinted even his dark skin, mouth agape in expectation.

Approaching captain Cain on his knees, he could feel the heat coming out his dick even before touching it, so when he felt its weight against his face it was overwhelming. Putting out his dripping tongue, Alex started to lick that never ending cock, timidly at first, but soon he was outright lapping at that hunk of meat like a dog. The boy went up and down the length, occasionally tending to his balls, but mostly licking the shaft, making it shiny and slippery while drool went down his chin. His eyes were starting to glaze over a bit, drunk on arousing drugs and the manly taste of their captor, and it wouldn't take long for him before he started to suck on that cock outright, even if he didn't have the skill or leverage to do it correctly.

Cain kept his wicked grin, a groan of delight escaping him as the young lad quickly fell prey to the drugs' effects and was now polishing his hardened rod with so much desire. "Heh, the boy loves it! Such a great lil' fuck you got, Leon. I'm almost jealous".

Alex then started to suck, letting a deep grunt as he continued. Leon averted his eyes, cursing at him. "Let Alex go you son of a b--aah!" His shouts cancelled into gasps as Delphinea continued to blow him.

"Mm, not bad for sure...ngh...yeah..." Cain groaned, "Guess you deserve the explanation..."

His had reached the back of his silvery locks, caressing softly, "But first..." but only for a second before he held hard on his ehad and lunged Alex forward. Cain's hip pushing as he rammed her dick deeper into his mouth roughly. "How about you go DEEPER!"
His own hips started to add into the action, pushing in as the thick and hard prick hit on the back of Alex's mouth, grunts and curses escapin Cain's lips as he forced Alex into a rough wicked blowjob.

"You...neegh...see, boy. That android you found isn't just some rare little, nggh, piece...aghn...she is one of a kind! Or rather, part of a kind that is above all other HNGH androids!"

His balls kept continuously slapping upon Alex's chin, as his growls became more animalistic, fully embracing this crazy blowjob. "Nggh, Six Maiden Units...ngh...created by the Aeon Civilization who knows ho long ago...graaaah...they hold an incredible powers, weapons of their own kind...and yours...mngh...the ALPHA Unit, is the most special of them all as legends tell..."

Delphyna stopped her blowjob for a moment, leaving Leon panting. Her eyes look at Cain and Alex as the captain speak, then her vision shifts to Alyssa, still completely enveloped in the wild gangbang she is getting. Two of the men currently pushing in through her two holes, making the android moan before her cries were muffled by another cock in the mouth...

"And that's...hgnn...not all..." Continued Cain mid-groans, "You had the ALPHA...aghn...and I have the DELTA Unit...and when al of then are F-fuck! found...it is said they'll lead the way to the biggest...most valuable treasure of the Aeon Civilization...the greatest power in all the world!!"

With that finall cry, Alex could feel his dick pulsating, a stream of cum filling his gullet quickly. Cain packed out, rod still hard even after that, still grinning as he watches the boy chocking trying to swallow as much as his seed as he can or spit it.

With the drugs arousing him wildly and making him pliable, the more cock he licked and sucked, the more cock he wanted, specially since Cain was appreciative of his efforts. Part of Alex was sickened at the idea, of course, but the more excited he got the smaller that part was, the tinier its voice. As Cain caressed his hair, Alex leaned into his touch, keeping at kissing and sucking the head of that enormous cock, Leon's whining moans sounding further and further away. The gentle treatment didn't last, and soon Cain's grip on his head was firmer, as Alex felt how he pushed more and more of his huge dick inside his mouth. With his hands cuffed back, there was little Alex could do as the treatment of his mouth made him choke and gasp on Cain's cock, tears starting to flow from his eyes.

Alex did his best to swallow that forceful prick further and further, letting him invade his throat until he could feel those full balls against his chin, the tale of who Alyssa was reaching his sex addled mind. As his face got fucked, Alex could do little more than ease himself into it, allow it, but as the abuse progressed, Delphyna stopped her assault on Leon, and Alex followed her eyes to his beloved Alyssa. There, in a sea of newly joined guards as the spent ones retreated, Alex could see through a veil of suffocation induced tears how they fucked her like wild animals. As one of the cocks went in and out of her tight ass, Alex felt horrible for thinking how wonderful that had to feel, and how he never tried such a thing with Alyssa before. It was awful to get excited in such a way, their captor fucking his mouth relentlessly while his guards plowed his beloved in all ways possible, covering her further in layers and layers of sticky semen, but every stimulation Alex received only served to further him getting more and more lost in the drug, feeling more and more sex addled.

His mind registered Cain's tale, how there were more androids, how getting them all could entail unlimited power, but even if Alex would be able to remember his story later on, at that moment only cock occupied his thoughts, his focus. A cock that didn't took long to explode inside him, throbbing and pulsing in his mouth and throat as it directly shot wave after wave of warm cum, making him feel suddenly full. As Cain removed that shiny and still hard cock from him, Alex fell to a side without his support, coughing out the globs of semen he couldn't pass down and recovering his breathing while tears kept flowing down his face. "Cough, ack..." Alex gasped, managing at least to sit on the floor, his chin and chest marked by the cum he didn't manage to swallow.

Alex opened his mouth, ready to talk as his coughing subsided, the tears now gone. Some could expected an insult, a last act of defiance. Others would have expected negotiation, a plea for mercy. But even a small conscious part of Alex couldn't believe what words his lips formed, what he said. With his voice husky and coarse after the face fucking and his golden eyes glazed as if he was drunk, Alex fidgeted on the floor before talking. "Please, Captain Cain... please" he begged.

"Please make me cum"

Leon just stared, devastated at his friend and lover in such a state, completely clouded by the drugs coursing through his body. Begging for sex to the man currently capturing them. He gritted his teeth at the sight of Cain laughing, touching Alex and getting his way with him.

"Hahahaha! Well then. if you're begging for it so much, you boy slut. Then so be it!" Cain proclaimed before, like a ravid beast, pounded Alex to the ground as his cock hardened harder. He was quickly bend the boy over on his front, ass risen up as his rod rubbed against his buttcheeks.

"You're a crazy lil' slut, aren't ya'?" Cain groaned when he pushed his cock in hard. No time to be getle. His cock rammed up his ass in one powerful thrust. "Take it all then! Ngh, all up your tight lil' asshole..."

He started to quickly start thrusting, his hands gripping hard against his shoulder, pinning him down with zero regard for care or affection. His laughter and groans and growl echoed through the room, only adding more as they mixed along Alyssa's lust-filled moans. Our android girl reached her third orgasm by now. The man around her stroke proudly as a series of streams of white smeared her whole body. She simply stared into nothingness, covered in their cum; One could be fair to assume Delphyna and Cain's words about her were right; She appeared obcessed with the sex...

"Hehe! Maybe I should, ngh, keep you as my sex slave." Cain joked. Leaning over to him his tongue lick up Alex's neck. Hungry, licking him while his hand caressed against chest, pinching a nipple. It was like a dominant animal on heat, furiously pushing his authority upon the weaker link. Leon simply looked down, defeated; His friend, family almost...once again taken by this man...

"Haha, look at him go...he loves it...nnngh..." Cain said, "I should keep him and reward him with more of this fucking. Ngh fuck yes...this word is only for thr strongest...the weak should only serve..."

"Wha-" Alex managed to squeeze a bit of awareness through the lust drug haze that covered his mind, weakly protesting against Cain. "No, tha-that's too big" he panicked a bit, even if a part of him was excited. "Just a small jerking... or maybe a couple of fingers..." he suggested, in no position to negotiate. "That wont fi-" Alex tried to say, but pushed prone to the ground, Cain's sudden intrusion of his backside cut his breath short. Alex felt like he had been stabbed, as pain extended all over his body like red hot spikes. He wasn't aware yet, but the sudden pressure inside him had made his cock start dribbling semen on the ground, but he didn't get the pleasure, the relief he was begging for.

"No! Fuck! Please!" Alex cried, humiliated and abused against the floor as Cain plowed his oversized cock inside him over and over again. "Ahh- ah-" his sobs slowly mixed with moans, as his prostate was taking a pleasurable beating but the pain was still too much, even if it slowly faded. Alex's eyes tried to focus on Alyssa, convulsing, shivering, reaching orgasm after orgasm while leaving a trail of spent guards in her wake. Maybe now that he was in danger, that he was in pain she would do something, but between the collar she was wearing and the state she was in, it seemed that Alyssa could just think about sex. Maybe Alex should do the same, maybe he could just let go, enjoy the moment and drift into a pleasurable fog of unconsciousness.

"Ah- fuck, fuck..." Alex couldn't stop focusing on it, how Cain speared him over and over again, forcing pleasure into him as the drugs helped the pain fade. He found the idea of being Cain's sex slave dreadful, but the situation, the drugs, all of it made part of him crave it, specially as Cain expertly assaulted his nipples, licked his neck. With the help of the drugs Cain wasn't just violating his body, but also his beliefs. Alex yearned to be free, to explore and discover the world with his friends, and Cain took all of that from him, feeling the void with brutal and mindless sex.

Much to his craving but also shame, Alex came, the dribbling from his cock turned into stronger spurts, smearing himself in his own semen given his prone position. With that orgasm and the treatment he had been subjected to, it was like all his strength had abandoned his body, reduced to little more than a mere fuck toy. Alyssa reached yet another orgasm as a guard filled her pussy with another load, the vision of the pleasured face of his beloved starting to fade, as Alex was starting to drift into unconsciousness, spent and abused.

Cain didn't last much either. The tightness of Alex's asshole was enough to send him over the edge. With a final cry he pushed out of the boy before furiously stroking. Ropes and ropes of cum came out immediatly after, his whole rod spazzing out as he sprayed all over alex, coating him with his pearly seed from ehad to toe.

Alex looked like a mess; Laying in the floor barely awake, smeared in a combination of the Captain and his own cum, all while her android girlfriend's moans contined to ring inside his ears alongside Cain's heartless laugher...

--------------------------------------

Alex awoke moments later, thankfully cleaned from the seed poured on him. However, still sore and still handcuffed and naked. The drugs were still there but they had lessen a bit; Which just amde the realization of what he did before hit harder. He had been completely dominated by Cain, while Leon watched no less!

Speaking off, Leon was currently on the ground, being visciously kicked by the psychotic captain, while his expression showed a sickening glee. Meanwhile Alex's friend was currently coughing blood while Alyssa lied on the floor, naked and barely conscious; The men finally had finished messing with her.

"Oh, hey. Sleepy boy finally wake sup." Said the despicable man, leaving Leon alone before walking to him and grab on the young lad's chin. "So, kiddo. My offer still stands. I could spare your life easy if you just say yes to becoming my personal toy. It'll be fun; You'll be actually playing with the big boys now. THIS is what air pirates are all about.."

The way he said it. It was as if he really had zero remorse for anything. And thigns were just about to get worse.

"And to think you made me travel all the way to the middle of nowhere just to find you made off with my Maiden Unit. That rundown valley was such a bore, except for the Obsidian bone gang poking their noses where they don't belong."

He stood up, letting Alex's head go as he circled around him, "I did ya' a favor and killed all those bastards. it was fun. Shame about that lil' lighthouse in the middle of nowhere tho. Kind of got...caught in the middle of all this...

His home...gone!?

"That's where you live right? I mean...it was the only place that amde sense for a lil' runt like you to survive so." Cain stopped ane leaned close. "But who cares. This is your home now, it will be fun! We can get riches and power and kill whoever we want!"

"Y-you....monster..."

Cain turned back, with a cold glare as he heard Leon talk back.

"I...won't let you...t-take Alex away...." Leon mumbled, ahrd to speak in his state.

Cain took a moment, speaking softer but still filled with that diabolic glee. "Tell me, kid. did Leon here ever mentioned me when he took you under his wing? You see, I took pity on the lad and took him in years ago. I taught him everything he knows and how does he repays me? He runs away with a bunch of MY artefacts! MINE! with his little twep of a boyfriend..."

His eyes locked directly at Alex, who already could feel a rage raising up. "But here's the thing tho..." Said Cain, "Leon here has a bad habit of have his prescious people...well...die..."

"I mean, I HAD to retaliate. To remind him of his place..." He gave a short glance at the blakc haired man and smirked, "Nero, was it? Yeah, he was part of my crew too. Great at sniffing out loot. I could have gotten all maiden Units looong ago if he wouldn't have dared to escape me...so, I had to get even..."

"If it makes you feel any better, leon...I only had to give him one hard stab of the blade to put him down..."

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Leon roared with all the might he could, only for Cain to simply laugh it off. Truly he was as demented as he looked.

Last edited:
"Please stop..." was the first thing Alex could muster saying, seeing not only Alyssa barely conscious after having been sexually assaulted by who knew how many men, but also seeing Cain kick Leon over and over again. Cain didn't seem to pay any attention to his words, but at least he stopped hitting Leon and approached him, grabbing Alex from his chin. With the effects of the drugs diminished, Alex was completely aware of what he had done, what has been done to him and his friends, and something broke inside of him as he looked with lifeless eyes to Cain, disregarding his offer. But Cain was far from done, as he revealed that his old home, the lighthouse, the place where his father rested in peace had been destroyed by that monster. Tears burned his eyes, all that meaningless destruction out of cruelty, and he couldn't even ask Leon to stop, still wanting to defend him even if Cain had made a mess of his friend.

As it turned out, Leon's story wasn't complete when he shared it with Alex, as he protected him from the involvement of such a monster on it, one that threatened their very lives, one that gloated about how he had killed Nero, finally pushing Alex to tears while Leon roared mad at him, unable to do anything in his state. Alex turned, escaping Cain's grip of his chin, and pathetically squirmed closer to Alyssa, cuffed and naked as he was. "Alyssa please, wake up, save us..." he begged, to no avail. Miserable, utterly and completely defeated, Alex turned on the ground to look at Cain, struggling but managing to get up even if cuffed.

"I'm sorry Leon, I know I promised you that we would struggle by your side, that we would smile, laugh and love" Alex said, heartbroken for his friend. "But it seems that our adventure ends here" he sighed, avoiding to look Leon in his eyes. He had saved their lives, so it was the least he could do. "Please, let him go, I will do anything, but spare his life" Alex begged with the monster that was destroying his life.

Back
Top Bottom