Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discovery [StarMech and Sigr]

It was heartwarming to see the girl say his name, to smile and wander around the chamber with a curiosity that was familiar to him. Alex felt like he had stumbled into a part of himself that had been detached, forgotten, so her attitude wasn't just familiar to him, but also welcome. She seemed to have some trouble with her memories as well, as Alex had learned to identify those moments of doubt, those changes in facial expression on Alyssa. Despite that, she managed to recover soon enough and was quickly back into that spirited attitude of hers. "It's a pleasure, Emi" Alex nodded.

"But... do you think you could get dressed?" he asked, wondering why she didn't realize she was naked or even if she cared. "I think that these are yours..." Alex said, rummaging through the neatly folded clothes that served as a pillow and presenting them to her. Alex hoped that he wouldn't stumble into any intimate clothes, as that would be embarrassing, but after a moment realized that with Emi prancing around naked it was kind of a stupid thing to worry about.

Alex let a heavy sigh escape his lips. There he was again, tangled with an android that made his heart beat, but the situation was nowhere near the same as before. He was feeling down, without any will to really develop a relationship with her, as much as Alex's groin expressed otherwise. She wasn't Alyssa. She wasn't Leon. She wasn't Lori or Millie. But then again, none of that was her fault, and if left alone she could end up in Cain's clutches, serving him as Delphyna did. Seeing that bright smile on her face, those curious golden eyes... Alex knew that he had to help her, he had no other choice, but he couldn't do so if they remained there.

"I... I don't know what your plans are, but if it has stopped raining we should move" Alex commented. "We are not in danger now, but it's likely that on the long run we aren't safe here either" he added.

Emi continued to wander around for a bit, still in her naked body. This already was causing a stream of lewd thoughts flow throught Alex's head. Having been so many days with nothing but his own hand had kind of left him pent up. Specially when there wasn't much material to work with, since recalling past times eventually lead him to more sorrow than pleasure...

Emi bended down to check the underside of the pod in curiosity, as if she didn't know she was placed there to begin with. This let Alex have a direct look at her rear. Desires building up, wondering how it'd feel to just grab her hips as she was bended over and thrust right i--

Of course, he was able to shook these thoughts away and hand over her clothing. They appeared simple in the fact it was mostly just these strange robes, no undergarments underneath. "My clothes!" Said Emi enthusiatically before grabbing them. "I really like these clothes. Someone very nice gave them to me..."

She tried to remember but then groaned, unable to. "Ugh..inusfficient data...awww..."

The young-looking android pouted a bit but seemed to still keep some of her peppyness. "Well, i can't remember, b-but he was very nice!"

After Alex's words about rain, that actually appeared to excite her even more, and so quickly rushed up the same staircase Alex had arrived from, eventually reaching out of the cave, as the rain, now much lighter, dropped down. "Hahaha..." She giggled eagerly, splashing about on a few small puddles before walking back into the cave. "Motor functions are still working. And waterproof systems too! Yay!"

Her childish tone was bizarre when she spoke in a more mechanical linguo, but it was to guess that was just how she was; Being an android and all.

"Hm...but I sense something else...ooh! I spike of Eather energy south! Can we go see it, Alex?"

The things Alex would do to Emi flooded his mind, so limber and cute, but that was hardly the time nor the place. He didn't know her at all, and he partly felt bad for even thinking about it. It wasn't like his love for Alyssa, for Leon, for Lori and Millie was exclusive, monogamous, but it all was kept under that strange family feeling. Could Emi be part of that? Alex didn't know, but at least she accepted her outfit, although there were no undergarments on sight, another idea that sent a twitch to his bulge. It seemed that Emi was too busy and excited as to notice, something that saved Alex some embarrassment, but it was also obvious that she had memory issues as Alyssa did. Luckily those issues didn't seem to diminish her positive attitude, something that felt almost like sunlight in the state of mind Alex was in.

Following her up, Alex smiled briefly, seeing her play with the puddles. Her childish way of being only brought him the feeling of being able to enjoy the simple things, at didn't diminish her allure at all, although once dressed it should be manageable. "I'm glad that you are fine, I met another like you and she had memory issues too, so it's not something to worry about yet. I'm looking for her though..." Alex mumbled, not exactly proud of the "looking" he had been doing, as he was aimless and just wanting to survive but the notion was there. Maybe Emi heard him, maybe not, but it seemed that something else brought her attention, betraying the kind of sensors she had if she was capable of such a feat.

The first idea that crossed Alex's mind was to run away. An explosion like that could mean that Cain and his ships were close, so the last thing he wanted to do was to get close. Then again, it could be anyone else, from other looters or pirates like Aria's people, to anyone else that had access to energy. It could be even Alyssa, given the vague explanation of the energy spike. "Fine, but we have to be careful" he said. "Dangerous people are after you and your... sisters?" Alex doubted how to call them. "So you have to listen to me, please. I don't want to lose anyone else" he confessed, even if he had just met the happy go lucky Emi, he didn't want to lose the only friendly face he had met in weeks.

Emi then remembered the clothes she was carrying and quickly put them on, finally letting Alex be able to look at her with as much embarrassment as before. By a first glance, they did seem slightly bigger than her, but given she was with them inside the pod she simply enjoyed having mroe baggier clothing than Alyssa.

She seemed happy, hugging herself once dressed before stepping out of the puddle and heading back to Alex. "Okay, I'll be carful." She nodded. "I still feel the energy spike. Follow me!"

With that, the android started running, prompting our hero to quickly follow her. As they did, Emi couldn't help but to glance and awe at every little thing or animal nearby. It looked like, just with Alyssa, these androids did not have much knowledge of the world. If what Delphinya and Cain said was true; These Maiden Units, as they called them, were from thousand of years ago, so made sense that they'd have no knowledge of the land he inhabited now.

Emi also appeared to have a similar memory loss, perhaps a damaged storage of data. But it also looked like she retained more than Alysa did.

"Sisters? Yes! My sisters! You know them?" Emi asked as they traveled along. "Zinni? Bea? Delphi? Gly-Gly? Ormaybe Alyssi?" By the sound of her vocie, these seemed like pet names. Cute. The lest one had to be Alyssa....but the mention of Delphyna just made a chill cross his back. In a way yes, if she truly was an android of the same series as Alyssa, in a way, meant they were sisters...

But why would she want to even harm Alyssa then...?

Regardless, Emi suddenly stop, pointing out Alex was surprised to find some kind of vehicle; A big truck-like machine without wheels, but rather hover systems to keep it afloat. Two men, donning some regal-looking armor, appeared to be checking the hood of the vehicle. Could it be that Emi sensed the Aeon Crystal that the vehicle probably used?

"Damn, at this rate we'll never get back to the city in time..." Groaned one of the men.

"Will you calm down. You'll get some fun when we get there regardless. Just need to get this darn thing to work..." Said the other.

Another thing caught our hero's eye: The back of the vehicle seemed to carry a series of containers. One enough slightly ajar AND sizable enough for both him and Emi to jump in unnoticed....

There was nothing he could do in these wastes other than keep surviving without a purpose, but maybe if there was really a city nearby, he could find something else...

Emi's energy and sense of wonder was contagious, even for Alex and how he felt at the moment, her fateful presence was a ray of sunlight in those dreadful weeks, a sign that things could improve, that he couldn't give up just yet. It was a distant notion still, valid as he was focusing on keeping up with her running, knowing that if he stopped and had time to think his world would crumble once more. That Emi reacted like that to the mention of her sisters didn't help though. "I know Alyssa, I love her" Alex said, as he still thought she knew her, that the moments they shared were as true as their connection, even if there was a lot they didn't know and will have to sort out if they were to meet again. "And I have stumbled upon Delphyna as well" he said, withholding any details of what their relationship was. Alex would perhaps shared more about Alyssa, driven by nostalgia, but Emi stopped when they arrived at the source of the radiation she sensed.

Her knack was truly formidable, as Alex had feared a bigger machine where it was just a small cargo vehicle, but the important thing at the moment was the opportunity it presented. All his important possessions were with him, as the camp just had makeshift tools he stripped from the escape pod, so there was no need to return back there. "Lets hitch a ride, in the city they speak of it will be easier to start looking for Alyssa and the rest of your sisters" he whispered, pointing to the slightly open container before making a shush gesture with a finger over his lips. Alex just wished that Emi, as energetic as she had showed to be, was also not only limber, but also able to keep herself silent at least until they were moving.

As the two men struggled with the vehicle, Alex got advantage of their distraction and got in the back, slowly opening the container a bit more so Emi and him could squeeze in. Alex made a gesture for Emi to follow, and in mere moments the two of them were going to be settled and hidden, the container back to being almost closed again.

Emi didn't have time to respond to the news about this young lad knowing two of her ancient android bretheren with words; But did gave a wide smile at the notion that they were up and about.

Of course, despite her overly energetic attitude, she did understand the need to be quiet. With a quick noid, she then hopped into the container atop the hovercraft, with Alex following suit. This was spacious enough to fit, filled mostly wih some random scrap parts, but once two people were inside it was a rather tight fit. Gladly, the lid was open enough for air to keep flowing through, but the most awkward thing for our hero was the fact that Emi had to lay snuggled against him.

"Haha! Finally got it to work!"

"About freaking time! Now let's go before the boss gets mad!"

The two men finally got into the vehicle, and as the lights and markings of the craft light up, it hovered above the rocky road and the lunged forward. On one side, it was nice to avoid a bumpy road due to the elevation of the vehiule. On the flipside, however, the Waste was filled with tight turns and curves, meaning Emi and Alex rocked a lot left and right. Due to how close he was with him, that mean her body constantly brushing against his; His skin starting to feel hotted and his loins starting to harden real fast...

The stealthy plan was successful, so Alex was glad that they took their chances and now it was just time to wait. Not everything had gone as he had expected, as the container seemed to be a bit smaller than he thought, making Emi to be way too close for comfort. The girl had said nothing about it, seemingly didn't mind or she was keeping silent yet just in case, but that didn't help Alex much to distract himself from Emi's close presence.

She was dressed with her loose clothes, and her form was nowhere near the voluptuousness of Alyssa or Delphyna, but it was still arousing for the young boy who had been deprived of intimate touch for weeks. Alex worked against it, tried to distract himself, but taking refuge into his memories was painful, while everywhere he could look or touch Emi was around. Unable to keep it under control, Alex finally got an erection, his sizeable member pressing against Emi's lean body in a way he was sure couldn't go unnoticed.

"Ah... Emi... I'm sorry" Alex apologized. "I didn't mean it but you are so close and it's been so long..." he excused himself. "It will go away in a while, I hope that the city it's not to far away" he said, barely able to see Emi's reaction in the barely lit insides of the container.

Emi just blinked in confusion and curiosity. Her hand still on his crotch.

Her hand suddenly surprised him, slowly start to rub against his bulge. A stady pace, increasing rubbing ever so slightly with each movement, getting his member even harder.

"Oooh..." the android seemed very eager to keep doing so, filled with excitement, she continued to rub Alex through his closes as small waves of pleasure coursed through him. This was all while the two were very close together; Her soft body still pressed against him and the sudden turns of the vehicle aiding her with the rubbing.

He couldn't see for sure what was going on. But he could a big gate opening after the vehicle stopped for a moment, then continued onwards. After some positioning, the hovercraft descended to ground level justas Alex could hear the sound of machinery starting.

A lift was activating, taking the craft upwards for what it felt like a while. Going up and up and up...

"Ah... mphhh, Emi..." Alex tried to protest, but couldn't rise his voice too much for fear of getting caught. He didn't want that, not there, not at that moment, not with Emi... or so he tried to think, as his body clearly wasn't collaborating with him. Seeing her eagerness and curiosity, feeling her breath close in his face, Alex for a moment almost leaned in to kiss her, but he refrained himself. They had just met, she was just curious, nothing more. Alex endured it, the awkward situation and his sour mood helping him being away from coming, but Emi was driving him crazy in that constant tease.

As their circumstances changed, Alex was curious, feeling how the pace of their trip had changed and now it seemed to take them upwards and upwards. Wanting to make sure they didn't end in some weird and dangerous situation Alex squirmed a bit, trying to push the cover of the container and taking a peek into their environment. If it was safe and it was city-like, although he didn't know how the nearest city looked like, Alex intended to get out of the container with Emi. The main reason wasn't just to be free of her playful teasing, but to continue with what they intended, maybe knowing her better even.

The lift suddenly went to a complete stop, just around the time Alex decided to peek out of the box. As another set of automatic door opened his eyes were then bombarded, although not as insensibly, but a ton of neon lights.

They were inside some huge dome up above the sea of clouds, but around him was a bright and colorful city, where lights, signs and tall buildings seemed to rule as king. Emi also peeked out for her eyes to widen in awe. "W-woaaah...!"

The vehicle started move, which maybe gave Alex the idea to start stepping off before they realize they stowaway in their hovercraft. Regardless one particular sign caught his attention. It said, "Welcome to Lucien City - Where Fun and Games are King"...

Emi had already stepped off waving arms like a energetic child, dazzled by how colorful everything was.

"Wha..." Alex looked around, dizzied by the assortment of bright lights, colorful signs and tall buildings. The man made spectacle of that dome almost made the natural beauty of the clouds around and below them insignificant. What kind of new place that was that could afford such marvel, such excess? Alex shared Emi's curiosity and he was thankful for the distraction that helped his erection subside, no longer cramped on that small space with the mischievous girl playing with him. She was pretty no doubt, and in other circumstances Alex may have approached her in that way of her own, but now it seemed crass, almost in poor taste. What right had she to live, to be happy, when his friends-

The vehicle movement pulled Alex from dreary thoughts, and as they stepped down he noticed a sign that revealed not only the name of the place, but also somewhat of an explanation to it's looks and nature. "Lucien City" Alex mumbled, scratching his hair. Fun and games certainly sounded like something Alex could use, but he wasn't there for that. He needed a clue of any sort to get on with his self imposed mission, not some retirement in a crazy place. Emi certainly was taking the city with a more appropriate mood, enjoying every light, every color, and Alex was unable to hold back a smile, since Emi's enthusiasm was infectious.

"I've never been in a place like this, don't even know where to begin from" Alex confessed to Emi. "But we'll manage" he nodded, walking in a direction that seemed busier. He thought of bringing the moment within the container up, of talking about it with Emi to make sure she understood some boundaries, but partly because he found talking about it embarrassing and partly because, even if he didn't want to admit it, the experience had been enjoyable to a degree, Alex said nothing about it her curious teasing.

"Hey you!!"

A loud voice soon halted Alex's thoughts, bringing him to the now rather than the pondering and wondering of this new city to explore. A pair of tall men, one with short green hair, just wearing a pair of dark blue pants and boots while letting his top physique show; The other with long dark brown hair, wearing a black jacket and pants. They approached our hero, smirks n their faces.

"Yeah, don't act coy, buddy. We saw you sneaking out of that hovercraft..." Said the long-haired one.

The other men moved closed to him, "So, tell us kids. What's some newcomer kiddo like you owning such an pristine android, hm? Seems fishy. Did you stole it from the Parlor? The Baron's manor?"

Emi was just as confused as Alex probably was as the two men kept speaking, "See, this place has everything you want, but you need the cash for it. Can't blame ya for hitching a ride here. But you can't just go around with no cash....how about you pawn us that android of yours? That can give you a fuck ton of cash..."

Stopped right in his tracks by the sudden voice, Alex froze and turned around to face a couple of taller strangers. Colorful in their appearance, their smirks didn't bode well, but Alex wasn't exactly afraid. If they really had mean thoughts in their minds, they didn't seem anything Alex couldn't fight through, specially with Emi by his side but he didn't want a fight at all, not to mention that he didn't really know if Emi could fight.

"Ah... yes, I'll admit it" Alex showed a coy smile. "I didn't have much choice to arrive here, been through hard things..." he added, not wanting to specify in the slightest. His appearance and companion did seem suspicious in those men eyes, so soon asked him if he was a thief. "I didn't steal a thing" Alex muttered between teeth, "and she's not to be owned, Emi's a person" insisted, angry at the men that treated such a wonderful being as a contraption that could be cashed in.

"So no pawning Emi, we'll find another way of earning money, thank you" he said, stepping back defensively towards Emi. If the men caught the message, Alex would be more than happy to peacefully explore the city and find a source of revenue so they could survive and find his friends. If the men insisted on getting their paws on Emi and picking a fight, they sure were going to get one.

"Lil' shrimp thinks he can just say no..." the brown-haired guy said rather upset.

"Listen kid. We could do so much with an android like that. We're trying to be nice. Either just accept and sell it to us; Or things may get mess...y" The tall men said, cracking his knuckles.

It appeared that a fight was about to brew, but then a female voice caught everybody's attention...

"Now now boys. No need to get hasty..."

A tall and thin woman of brown skin and dark hair, with rather round and busty features, swayed her way towards the group. Hand on her hip she took a glance at the two thugs. "Trying to pick up a fight with just a little boy. Tsk tsk, if you couldn't sink any lower...."

"Hey! You don't have the right to call us anything ya harlot!!" Shouted the brown-haired man.

She smirked, "You may be right. But I'd imagine you two wouldn't like the Madam to know. After all, it'd mean you'd get ban from the parlor..." She responded in a rather sultry voice. The two men froze right there.

"D-damn, she got us there...we couldn't live with our daily visits..." The tall man muttered to the other. before long, the two simply apologised with a "excuse me" and walked away.

"Hmph, believe me, dear. I'm sure you could have kicked them good." She told Alex now that it was just them plus Emi, "They talk big but they are nothing but a bunch of bullies. Still, it's always better when blood isn't spilled on the streets. Am I wrong?"

So that's how it was going to be, Alex just had arrived to a new place and a fight over an android was about to break out. Was the world he was discovering such a ruthless place? He had met evil people before, but lately it seemed that everyone was rotten, greedy and soulless about turning profit even if that meant violence. As the fight was about to start, one that Alex was perhaps too ready for, wanting to vent his frustrations with those thugs, a vision of good appeared. Dark skinned and curvy, the woman that stopped the thugs seemed to have the grace of a snake when she moved and judging from the thug's reaction, her words carried a similar poison.

Once the thugs were gone and she addressed Alex's capability to fight them, he just nodded, not wanting to brag. "I have no taste for violence, yet it finds me way too often. Thanks for solving the situation" he thanked, bowing slightly. "I'm Alex, new around here and feeling pretty lost, which is a bad thing when I myself want to find someone" he introduced himself. "She's Emi, we met recently and she's also wanting to find the same person I do" Alex introduced Emi as well without being very specific on who did they want to find.

"Maybe it's to abuse of your generosity and help" Alex considered. "But maybe you could point us some clues about making honest money? We are going to need it to stay around and find our friends" he asked.

Emi simpply giggled and waved hello. He battle stance also dropped after the thugs had ran off, which did make Alex curious; Did Emi have similar fighting capabilities as Alyssia? He remember how strong she was, how furious she was...was Emi like that as well?

The woman smiled and at the twoas she leaned down just a bit, since she was considerably taller than them, "Nice to meet you, Alex and Emi. My name is Reiko."

She heard the boy asking for the help and brought her hands together. "Aw, you poor thing. So you really don't have a place to stay. I'm afraid to say finding a job just out of the blue is just so hard these days, specially here in Lucien City...everyone just tries to get ahead of eachother..."

She took a moment to think, bringing her hand to her chin ebfore saying, "I could...offer you a place to stay. But the work there may be a bit too much for you...and you'd have to speak with my boss."

Back
Top Bottom