Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mazerun to Heaven (Sheena-Tiger x DonVoltonus)

She sealed her lips around Karina's slit, licking her clean before pulling back, licking her lips. "Are you ready for your Queen's scepter?" She teased, patting her glowing length. "I could adjust it even larger if you like, really spread you wide open."

Karina was panting hard and turned around just enough to be able to look at the demoness with that incredible tongue and glowing markings. "I'd like my queen to taste me as she is... and... maybe surprise her obedient servant once she is filling her." Karina tried not to grin to much but look all sincere, something that was quite hard in her situation.

She laughed, rubbing the shaft against her slit between her legs, reaching around and skillfully untying her hands, pulling them back and retying them behind her. "Oh, you like a surprise huh?"

The blonde human yelped softly as her queen reached around while rubbing her shaft against the pulsing hot slit. "Yes... I like nice surprises, my pretty queen." she answered while testing how much she could move her arms and hands in that new position. loving how the restrains felt while she tried to reach out for the cock, looking over her shoulder.

She chuckled, thrusting smoothly into the girl, spreading her walls open around the faintly glowing cock, bulging out her belly. "Surprise, I'm going deep." She laughed lightly.

Karina gasped as the demoness suddenly pushed forward and deep into the tight tunnel. "Wha... ooooOOH!" the blond squirmed in front of the dark demoness with the wonderful glowing cock. "Oh deviless... that... so full!" Karina could feel the bulge far better than she could see anything of it, how her skin suddenly was stretching, which is hardly a surprise as she was laying on her stomach after all.

She chuckled, rocking her thick cock smoothly back and forth, the thick member lubing her walls with sticky, luminous precum, drooling out around her pumping length. "Yes, I can be quite fulfilling darling."

Karina shuddered with each and every push of the cock into her, feeling how her stomach bulged slightly every time, knowing that the demoness was really filling her to the brim. She wondered for a tiny moment if her cum would be cold as well when it will shoot into her like when the demoness shot it down her throat. Cum always had been hot, would it hurt or not? The blonde human hoped she would find out soon while she tried to clamp down on the cock. "M...My Queen... I am... I am about to cum!" she exclaimed, showing clear signs of attempts to hold back. The thick cold cock stirring her insides up like that with her being tied up was giving her an immense pleasure.

"Go ahead an release my dear." She grinned, slamming in deep, flooding her womb with potent jets of thick, cold demon sperm. "This won't be your first orgasm of the night."

[img=177x375 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/eYhlWtfdF9AZrkQ/download[/img]
Karina gasped a final time as the demoness slammed home into her dripping pussy with that cold pulsing cock which suddenly began to shoot even more cold goodness deep into her. With a deep guttural moan, the blonde finally climaxed as well, simply letting go and collapsing on the bed.

The demoness smirked, shooting enough to round the girl's belly slightly. "Ahh, been too long since this queen has had a little subject to release herself."

[img=177x375 align=right]http://aelinmor.de/owncloud/s/eYhlWtfdF9AZrkQ/download[/img]
The blonde human shuddered, groaning as she could feel her stomach stretching while some of the fluid was pushing out of her every time one of them moved ever so lightly and created tiny opening. It was cold... pretty cold... and she was so full, and she loved that feeling so much. "So happy... toouuh... help.. my sexy queen." she somehow squeezed through her moans while the demoness could feel the tight body still squeezing as best as it could around the cock. 'If this is how the whole... booked... night is... I will be so fucked for the maze.' Karina added in her thoughts, not caring if anyone was listening in to them but she of course wondered how well she would do in it... and wanted more from her 'queen'.

Back
Top Bottom