Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lonely Lies the Crown (Annabeth & Khaos)

Rennes strode through the water, only a step to reach her, but he moved like the Colossus must have to take up its vigil over Rhodes. Though his clothes were wet, and it was just a bath, Seraphine felt an enormously tight sensation in her chest as Rennes made the water flow around him, be nothing to him because he was not stopped by anything. His eyes were so different than ever before, almost frightening but it was a delicious fear in her breast that Seraphine craved and wanted to feel forever. The way Rennes looked at her made her feel not like a princess, not like his ward, but the center of his world, like the Earth about which the sun and moon and stars all revolved. His declaration of love burned into her soul and Seraphine's mouth opened but no words were able to emerge. Rennes had had everything taken from him, even choice as to who he lay with, to serve her. Now she was forcing another lack of choice on him as surely as everything, everyone else had done and he was willing to take it up. Just to be remain hers. Really hers. Like when God gave Eve to Adam.

Ignoring how that had turned out for the world, how innocent love had set into motion every cruelty, every injustice, because of Eve's foolishness to want more than what she had, which was everything, so Seraphine who had everything was willing to unleash havoc for the forbidden fruit of Rennes. His kiss set her skin on fire, a fire she stoked by the way her mouth was already open under his and remained so. For the first time Seraphine was kissed by a man, tasted a man's mouth and had her own tasted in return. Rennes' tongue sought hers out, demanded its response, and led it firmly but gently to twine with his own. She floated as Rennes lifted her and Seraphine's long, girlishly slender legs wrapped around Rennes' hard muscled waist. It opened her completely to him, lower lips parting with a slippery feeling and her sex welcoming him into its nectared folds. Seraphine squirmed, wanting to lower herself to Rennes, but his hand on her back and his clothing kept anything but a gasp inducing friction from happening. Seraphine's eyes opened in delicious, naive shock as Rennes' wet clothes dragged across her breasts and her sex. "Rennes," she gasped, "Oh, Rennes please." The Princess begged a man she ruled for the one thing she had never known and could never command.

His love inside her body.

Rennes strode through the water, only a step to reach her, but he moved like the Colossus must have to take up its vigil over Rhodes. Though his clothes were wet, and it was just a bath, Seraphine felt an enormously tight sensation in her chest as Rennes made the water flow around him, be nothing to him because he was not stopped by anything. His eyes were so different than ever before, almost frightening but it was a delicious fear in her breast that Seraphine craved and wanted to feel forever. The way Rennes looked at her made her feel not like a princess, not like his ward, but the center of his world, like the Earth about which the sun and moon and stars all revolved. His declaration of love burned into her soul and Seraphine's mouth opened but no words were able to emerge. Rennes had had everything taken from him, even choice as to who he lay with, to serve her. Now she was forcing another lack of choice on him as surely as everything, everyone else had done and he was willing to take it up. Just to be remain hers. Really hers. Like when God gave Eve to Adam.

Ignoring how that had turned out for the world, how innocent love had set into motion every cruelty, every injustice, because of Eve's foolishness to want more than what she had, which was everything, so Seraphine who had everything was willing to unleash havoc for the forbidden fruit of Rennes. His kiss set her skin on fire, a fire she stoked by the way her mouth was already open under his and remained so. For the first time Seraphine was kissed by a man, tasted a man's mouth and had her own tasted in return. Rennes' tongue sought hers out, demanded its response, and led it firmly but gently to twine with his own. She floated as Rennes lifted her and Seraphine's long, girlishly slender legs wrapped around Rennes' hard muscled waist. It opened her completely to him, lower lips parting with a slippery feeling and her sex welcoming him into its nectared folds. Seraphine squirmed, wanting to lower herself to Rennes, but his hand on her back and his clothing kept anything but a gasp inducing friction from happening. Seraphine's eyes opened in delicious, naive shock as Rennes' wet clothes dragged across her breasts and her sex. "Rennes," she gasped, "Oh, Rennes please." The Princess begged a man she ruled for the one thing she had never known and could never command.

His love inside her body.

Rennes' head swam with the intensity of the kiss. Her lips had a vaguely sweet flavor that he was finding irresistible. He could see himself becoming addicted to this, and it didn't bother him in the slightest. His erection strained against his wet pants as his tongue danced expertly with her own inexperienced one easing her deeper into the kiss, her innocence bringing a low moan deep from his chest into their sweet, passionate kiss.

The way she wrapped her legs around him caused him to instinctively grind his hips forward into her parted thighs rubbing his wet clothes and still covered erection against her waiting sex. The soft sound that escaped his princess sent waves of chills coursing through his body while seemingly lighting his core on fire in the same instance. He was becoming uncomfortably hard in his restricting clothing.

It was when she called out his name in that sweetest of tones that is resolve was cracked. He wanted to have her. No, he needed to have her. Then she started to beg for him and his resolve suddenly redoubled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rennes glanced over at the Princess as they stood on the docks waiting for a gangway to be shipped over. The blush on her face when she caught his eye was acknowledgement of how he'd been the strong one the evening before in the baths. How even though she wished to cleave to him, Rennes knew it was neither time nor proper yet for that to happen. As always he'd protected his Princess, this time from their mutual desires.

Rennes could easily damn himself in the eyes of God, he didn't care what the court thought of him at all, if her parents tried to separate them he would be the body guard to the new Queen instead of the Princess. What Rennes couldn't do was ruin the woman he loved in a fit of carnal weakness.

Reaching over he caught her hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't be embarrassed, or nervous. It is very unbecoming of MY princess." He said in a cool tone that to others that knew them would seem perfectly natural. But to Seraphine it would be clear in the way he called her his princess he didn't mean it in the way she was his sovereign, but that she was his woman.

"It's the worry of the unknown, combined with the thrill of going to new places," she told Rennes, sure he would catch the meaning as she understood his words a moment before.

The ceremony had gone well. Rennes had utterly refused Seraphine's demands that he be dressed like one of the nobles he despised. Personally she thought he was being a bit of a stick in the mud; tights and codpieces were fashionable and Rennes's muscled legs would turn heads among the female courtiers and some male as well. And it wasn't as if his codpiece would need padding. It had been quick and with very few attending. Her Father was unaware of Seraphine's true motives, thinking it merely a way for her to repay his bravery the other day protecting herself and her parents, so he'd not had a more elaborate ceremony prepared. Rennes knelt as Rennes, a simple man of service, and rose a Knight, a Companion of the Crown, and as a Vicomte, all from a few spoken words, the tap of a sword, and his hands clasped between the King's as he swore fealty.

Nor had it changed Rennes. He still wore the same clothes, carried the same weapons, watched everyone around Seraphine like a hawk and watched her like she was the dusky jewel of a pigeon's blood ruby set in a crown. Truly, the only thing different was the signet he wore that Seraphine had commisioned and rushed into being in the days before they left.

"Your Highness, my Lord, we may board now." The man, some merchant who her father had trusted more to navigate the waters to Jerusalem than any of his admirals, bowed them aboard and they were soon settled into the comfortable, if not entirely spacious, master's cabin at the back of the ship. No, not the back, the stern. Enormous windows made of wavy, clouded glass panes no larger than her outstretched hand, brought in plenty of light but provided the strength and waterproof nature to keep the sea spray safely on the outside. Seraphine's things had already been brought on board and she looked around the cabin with real interest. Other than a few small boats up and down the river, Seraphine had never been on a large ship before and never ever at sea.

"It barely moves," she said to Rennes. It was true, the ship did barely move, tied up as it was at the quay. "All this talk of sea sickness sounds silly to me. It's as firm as the flagstones of the Great Hall."

"Please Rennes, may we go on deck to watch the casting off? And I want to see the sail sheet home. Please?"

Rennes grinned at her statement catching both meanings to her words. She barely knew the surface of what was in store for her. After the ceremony that provided him with rank and title he was one step closer to having what he already thought of as his own. The ceremony also gave him something he had never had before, a surname. He was now to be known as Sir Rennes Lècuyer. It was all meaningless to him tough.

Rennes frowned openly at the man who had addressed him as Lord. That would be something that he would need to adjust to. Following he merchant aboard and into their cabin he quickly took inventory of the room. In the far back corner of the cabin were the supplies he had attained a few days prior. Three large barrels of fresh water, a cask of spiced wine, several baskets of various fresh produce, even more of dried produce. Several creates filled with cheeses and dried and salted meats. A case containing a multitude of dried herbs and satchels of salt. Emergency medical supplies, extra candles and lamp oil and a chest filled with what appeared to be a random assortment of potentially useful items.

Satisfied that everything was there he checked the rest of the cabin. One of the thing he took notice of was there was only a single bed in the room. A shadow of a smile crept onto his lips at this. This was going to make for an interesting journey if they were to be sharing a bed every single night of their voyage.

"That is because we are still docked Sera, and the waters here are calm. Just you wait until we are on the sea and the waves take to rocking us about. The ship itself may be sturdy, but the waters are anything but."

The shadow of a smile brightened into a full blown one at her gentle yet excited begging to watch the casting off. There was something about the way she said please to him that caused a stirring deep in Rennes core. Looking at the expression on her face he found himself unable to say no even if he had wanted to. "Of course Sera." He agreed taking her to the deck to watch the casting off.

The crowds watching the departure were quite impressive. It was a veritable sea of bodies. A low roar of sound filled the air as the people all talked excitedly. Standing beside his Princess with his hand resting on the small of her back Rennes payed little heed to the scene before them. His eyes were on Seraphine drinking in her jubilation. Leaning over and dropping his head to be level with hers he spoke quietly so only she could hear. "You are radiant when you smile so." He complimented sincerely before straightening up once again.

If Seraphine had been smiling before, she positively burned from the inside out when Rennas called her radiant. The hand on her back was large, almost able to span from waist to waist should he wish to, and Seraphine knew it had been raised many times before to protect her, to defend her, and would ever be so as long as there was breath in Rennes' body and blood in his veins. Blood that was now noble, if not yet royal, by virtue of a few taps of a sword and a rather more serious oath of fealty made to her father. Unlike most nobles, Seraphine engaged the crowd, catching the eyes of individuals and looking at them until they knew they were in hers and had been seen. Seraphine acknowledged each with a look, a smile, a slight nod of the head that was both simple and regal at the same time. Once she even winked at a solemn faced little girl who broke into a delighted giggle at the playful face her one day queen made at her. At the rails and on the docks sailors, clad in knee length britches and simple canvas smocks and with bare feet, were busy about undoing lines and dropping them into the water alongside or tossing the smaller ones in clever coils on the deck. They leaped aboard as tide and artful use of a small sail began to shove their ship away from the docks of Marseille.

She was the Savoye, lean lined and slender graceful for this age of sail where others were bulkier. Though not as substantial as other ships, the Savoye's long length made her much faster in the water and where safety might not be guaranteed the Princess by bulk and cannon, the King and Rennes agreed that what the Savoye could not fight she could outrun. A greyhound of the waves and just as functionally beautiful as the swift dogs. Soon enough they were far enough out to turn with the outflowing tide and put on a bit more sail. The Savoye began to pitch very gently, just a few inches up and down, and Seraphine found it delightful. As men began to make her more ready for sea, Seraphine moved towards the bow and spoke to Rennes while facing into the quickly freshening breeze. "Soon we'll be along the coast of Lombardy, across the length of Genoa and down the western reaches until, in a week or so, we reach the Holy City. My father has messages and other things I must deliver to the Holy Father." Those were in a tightly locked iron bound chest, heavy for its size, and stored safely beneath the deck in the cabin Rennes and Seraphine shared. Another message was carried by Seraphine herself, carefully memorized and rehearsed, that she would deliver verbally to the Pope.

"Have you ever been to Rome, Rennes? I hear the church towers are all lined in gold and there is an enormous stone needle taken from Egypt in the square. I wish to see it, to touch it."

Rennes set his stance as the ship began to cast off. Powerful legs squared with his shoulders and his muscled back held straight. His large hand shifted slightly to hold Seraphine's waist steadying her if she needed his support. A gently yet firm hold on her slender body.

Allowing her to move away from his touch to wander the deck he kept perfect stride with her ready on a moments notice to extend a supporting hand to her if the swaying of the ship were to upset her balance. As they moved across the deck his ever watching eyes snatched every detail of the Savoye and her crew, assessing, cataloging, and processing everything they took in. The ship was a beauty in its own right, and the crew highly efficient. The King and himself took great pains in making sure of this before allowing the girl they both loved, in vastly different spectrum's, to board. Still it was Rennes life duty to take Seraphine's life into his hands and prevent any and all harm from ever reaching her.

Listening to her soft voice back dropped by the calming sounds of the water breaking around the ship and the wind in the sails he nodded to her itinerary for the first leg of their pilgrimage. "Yes, I have visited most of the capitals of the nations in my training. While not every church tower is gilded they are all beautiful in their design." He informed giving her a soft smile. "The Obelisk. There are several of them if I recall correctly, I shall make it a point to take you to the grandest of them." He promised her.

Shifting so he stood behind her he coiled his powerful arms around her body and pulled her back against his chest. Lowing his face he rested his lips on the top of her head slowly breathing in through his nose taking in her scent. Splaying his hands out over her, his fingers covered covered most of her flat tummy and a few managed to reach down to her pelvis. Squeezing her lightly. "I never properly thanked you Sera. For pulling me from the station of being less than a man to being a man that has the chance to hold what is his." His voice was low and husky. A soft kiss was placed on the crown of her head. "You saved me from the life of an object and brought me into a state of being able to express myself in ways never imaginable to me. I had already given you my life once before. Now I owe you the new life you have gifted me. Thank you." His embrace grew a fraction tighter and another kiss was laid upon her head.

Seraphine's hand came up and rested atop his, squeezing the iron bars covered in velvet that were Rennes' fingers. A splash of salt spray, clean now that they were clearing the murkier water of the harbor, dashed over them and she laughed at the sudden brisk sensation of it and licked her lips, tasting Father Neptune's realm in it. "You need not thank me, My Lord Lècuyer," Seraphine said, loving how the rank, and title and name felt in her mouth, across her lips. "It was Our thanks, my thanks, to you for everything you've done, everything you've sworn to do, and everything you gave up and had taken from you on my behalf. Would that I could give the same to you daily, from my hand alone, into yours. That I could lay my crown at your feet and beg you to take it up." She pushed back into him, not caring what the common sailors thought or who they even told. She would have Rennes as her husband and King, and she as his woman, and none but God could judge them for that.

As the Savoye cleared the harbor fully, the slight pitch turned into a slow, deep corkscrew as the ship felt the open waters of the Mediterranean. It was not as wild as the Atlantic, bound in on all sides by land and without thousands of open miles to build up weather, but it was a most peculiar feeling all the same. Unnoticed because of the spray, beads of sweat appeared on Seraphine's forehead and she felt suddenly clammy and cold. And her stomach, her stomach was rolling too, as if she'd eaten improperly cooked fowl. Seraphine swallowed, then swallowed again. "Rennes? I, I think I need to go to the cabin." She put her hand over her mouth and grabbed hard at Rennes' hand. "Now. Right now. Not in front of them," she begged. Mouth clenched so tight she thought her teeth would crack, the Princess walked as regally as the gently pitching deck would allow to the passageway through the deck down into the hull that would take them into their cabin. A passing sailor cast her a curious glance, then saw her face and smiled in the glee of a mariner for a landlubber's plight. He didn't dare say anything, not with Rennes there, but the whole crew would soon know their Princess was about to heave her royal guts into a pot.

Rennes got her below and into the cabin and held her hair out of the way as Seraphine tried to die. When she was done he laid her in bed, a now clean and empty pot by her side, and held Seraphine's hand. "Stop smiling," she told him sourly. "If you felt like this you'd want to die too. Oh, God help me, I think I need the pot again."

Rennes frowned at the name she called him. He had always been simply Rennes, her Rennes. The only reason he didn't protest it was the apparent joy she got from using his new title when addressing him. Her next words caught the man completely off guard. Dumbstruck he just stood in silence his brain reeling at the implications that they carried. The only response he could come up with was holding her tighter against him.

When the Savoye cleared the harbor he breathed in the sea air. As the gentle rocking became a steady rolling he smiled. Their Pilgrimage was truly underway. Hearing the sudden urgency in her voice he knew what was happening. Just nodding he kept a supporting arm around her waist as he lead her back to their cabin. His glare cleared a path across the ship just as effectively as the ship cut through the waves. Getting her to the cabin and onto the bed he got her an empty pot just in time for her to sick up into it.

Sitting beside her he caressed her hand with his thumb an amused smile on his face. Her order for him to cease smiling only made him smile more broadly. "What happened to all that talk of sea sickness being silly?" He asked not even attempting to hid the amusement in his words. Grabbing the pot for her he sat it on her lap. "Just a moment precious." He said swooping his face in and pecking her cheek. Raising off the bed he went to the supplies in the corner. Going through one of the small chests he gathered together a few herbs.

Bringing them to her he knelt down in front of her he took her chin delicately in his fingers and lifting it from the pot. "Open." He said holding the pinch of herbs ready. When she finally complied he tucked the small wad into her cheek. "Chew them occasionally and suck the juice from them. It will help with the sickness." He directed brushing his thumb over her lips before pressing his own to hers in a quick kiss that was filled with love that he could have ever put into words.

"Now lie down precious." He said with a caring forcefulness that didn't allow room for argument as he took her shoulders and eased her into a laying position. Sitting beside her he caressed her back and just watched her. Love apparent in the way he looked down at his sick princess.

The herbs were musty in her mouth, horrible tasting and she immediately wanted to spit them back out. An undercurrent of ginger was the only thing that kept her from doing so. Rennes' kiss, punctuated by the thumb that traced her lips, reassured the young woman and she tried to do what he said. Working the herbs a little between her teeth and her cheek, Seraphine forced a small amount of juice from them. It was terrible and took enormous willpower to swallow the pungent liquid, but she did, reasoning that it was no worse going down than what had been coming up. Rennes stroked her back, soothing Seraphine with practiced ease, and she curled over onto her side, turning her head into him and drawing her knees up until they touched him as well. When she drifted into sleep, restful sleep, Seraphine twitched once and then the tension in her body rushed out and she wasn't a princess at that moment, she was just a girl trusting in a man to keep her safe and to cherish her. The herbs made a bulge in her cheek and she occasionally swallowed in her sleep, letting more and more of it soothe her stomach.

A noise of the main mast creaking and the canvas sails cracking as the ship changed tack brought Seraphine to the edge of consciousness. The cabin was dark, restfully dark but it was also an unfamiliar darkness. With no way of knowing if it was day or night, Seraphine felt rested but disoriented. The herb bundle was still in her mouth and she hooked it out with a finger, wincing a little bit as it came loose from her cheek and dry feeling gums where it had rested. The slight discomfort was nothing compared to the sense of relief when the princess realized that her stomach was settled, completely settled, and though weak all of the nausea was gone.

"Rennes?" she called out, but softly in case he was asleep. After sitting up, she pushed back the blanket he must have covered her with and swung her feet onto the floor. Deck, she reminded herself. It was a deck on a ship and the ceiling was the overhead. Peering into the darkness, she tried to find enough light to see by. There was little noise or talk from above, no thudding of feet or ribald conversation, so she felt it must be night. A waning quarter crescent moon would be in the sky, providing a little light. Seraphine always knew the moon's cycle, keeping track of it for her own female reasons, and could imagine the fingernail slice of it high above, coldly beautiful but enormously distant and tiny. She cocked her head, turned it slightly to and fro, trying to hear Rennes' breathing.

Rennes smiled down at his princess as she curled herself around him. His chest tightened almost painfully as he watched her drift into sleep. When did this small girl become such a large influence on his heart. For her entire life he had loved her, his whole being was centered on her, but when did it happen that we stopped simply loving her, and started being IN love with her. He sat for several hours as she slept searching through his mind, trying to find the exact moment the change occurred. After hours of thinking of the woman sleeping beside him, all the innocently intimate times they shared, and over the last days the less innocent times he found himself lying on his back staring at the dark overhead a deep aching in his loins. The warmth of her body resting beside him did nothing to help quell the fire inside him either.

Slipping from the bed he pulled the covers over his sleeping love and laid a gentle kiss against her temple. Striping to full nudity, partially because the clothing he was in was currently restraining, partially because washing said clothing would be a task that would come about sparsely on a ship he folded his clothing and sat it on top of one of his chests. Standing nude in the middle of the cabin Rennes stretched his body warming his muscles to limberness. He needed a distraction and he knew of one that had always worked for him before. Lowering himself to the floor he began to silently exercise. Despite the physical activity the blood still flowed freely to his loins and it made a few of his actions awkward to preform.

The sound of shuffling caught his attention and he stopped moving and listened intently. At first it sounded as if Seraphine was just moving about in her sleep but then he heard her call his name out softly. Rising from the floor he walked to a barrel of fresh water that was already opened from earlier and filled her a cup. His movements were completed in silence out of ingrained habit and it wasn't until he was only a few steps away from her that he announced his presence to her. "Are you thirsty precious?" He asked taking the last few steps to her and knelt down. Reaching out in the darkness his eyes had become accustomed to hours ago he brought the cup to her lips helping her take a sip. "How are you feeling?" He asked after she drank her fill. Sitting the cup on the bedside table he reached out and touched her face. His finger tips kissing her cheeks, the back of his hand coming to rest against her forehead. Her clamminess was gone, as were the cold sweats.

Lowering his hands to rest on her thighs just above her knees he sat in silence for a moment. Sliding his hands up her thighs, drawing the dress she wore up with his motion he pushed her legs apart and wedged himself between them keeping them opened. Even with him being on his knees while she sat on the edge of the bed his face was still level with hers. As his hands reached the end of her thighs his fingers encircled her hips and he easily pulled her forward so her body was against his. He could feel the warmth of her against his stomach though the small amount of cloth that had pooled between her legs.

Trailing his hands slowly up the front of her body, caressing her though the silk dress she was still in, unabashedly over the swell of her breasts to her neck and finally stopping with a hand on either of her cheeks. Even in the dim light he could see her beautiful face and his eyes met hers delving deep into their pristine beauty. "Be my wife." He said in just a above a whisper. His voice was full of love and need for her. Guiding her face to meet his he took her lips in a kiss that was filled with all the emotion he simply didn't have the words to express, the burning need he had to be hers and for her to be his.

"I'm parched," she said, voice a little startled even though she knew Rennes had to be in the cabin somewhere. Any anxiety the princess felt fled as quickly as it had come, borne away on the wings of her unconditional trust in Rennes, a trust that never had to be thought of or doubted. At court, when allegiances changed with the tide and everything meant something else or nothing at all, trust was trust in name only, conditional on politics and expediency, and quite exhausting. It had aged her father beyond his years and though he didn't think Seraphine knew, she'd seen him clutching his chest more than once after a stressful audience or rubbing at his left arm as if it pained him. The court physician had told Seraphine that usually meant a person was suffering deep in their chest, their heart worked too hard, and it often ended with the paralyzing disease or death. Of the two, Seraphine wished neither but knew that her father could not, would not, suffer to be half-stricken in his mind and body and would prefer to be called to Heaven by God and given eternal peace for his work in God's name.

The worrisome thought was driven away by the cup Rennes lifted to her lips. Tepid, tasting something of the barrel rather than the clean crispness of the palace's springs, the water was wonderful and she gulped the first few mouthfuls like a greedy child. Then, using something Rennes had taught her for when they were out riding on hot days, she held a mouthful and slowly moved it around, letting the water clean her mouth and bring moisture deep into her tongue and gums and cheek, pushing the sensation of thirst further back than a mere drink would. A full cup she drank, and wanted more, but too much too soon would just roll around in her belly and make her ill again. "It's passed I think," the princess answered the darkness that held Rennes. "Those herbs were horrible," Seraphine stated emphatically, "I'd almost rather be sick again than take them, but they worked. I only pray that no one noticed. They should not worry about whether or not their rulers can handle a bit of sea, something so minor and small. Thank you for getting me below quickly." She reached out to find his hand and grasped it affectionately for a squeeze then let it go.

A hand that heartbeats later was opening her legs to him and drawing the cloth of her gown up suddenly shivery, aching flesh. Seraphine flowed to Rennes as easily and as softly as the silk of her dress flowed with his hands, and arched her body to his touch, offering herself for his hands and then wonderfully for his mouth upon hers. Seraphine willingly, eagerly, took his kiss, tilting her head to better meet his, knowing instinctively that she must bend to him and he must keep his head straight and strong to better control and guide her. The kiss was full of need and feeling, but not rough. Seraphine's tongue welcomed his inside, hoping he'd find the taste of her pleasant, and she wished she'd had an apple or pear upon waking. The organized part of her mind that was still able to think made note to have one set out each night so that she might take a bite before receiving his kiss. Then even that part was swept away by the trace of his tongue around her lips from the Cupid's bow at the top under her nose all the way about and back again. As he finished, she pressed a smacking kiss on him, then another, and played the game that way for a few moments, taking his kiss deep in her, then returning it with an almost closed mouth that she held just a little open so Rennes could conquer it and open it fully.

"Soon," she said. "I will have you take me as your wife, properly in the eyes of God and the Church and man. But we dare not before then, though I ache for you," she said firmly and drew Rennes' hand down to rest just below her tummy. "I ache here, darling. I don't know why but I do and I know this thirst can only be slated by you being inside me. But we dare not," she repeated and took his hand to her mouth. Bending over it as if giving penance, she kissed his palm and then each of his fingertips. "I'm sorry, Rennes. It leaves me frustrated and must you too. If only I'd been able to bring a maid you could have her," she said, feeling not at all jealous of the thought of Rennes taking his lusts out on another woman. Men had needs, dark and angry and strong ones, and even her father had a string of concubines to slake them. Rennes was no different and she knew that not all of his lusty couplings were by command, certainly not the ones with lowborn girls. Why hadn't they thought to bring her a companion that would really be his?

Rennes smiled into their kisses, happily playing the little game his love had come up with. He met her smacking kisses with his own and when he felt her lips part slightly for him he dove in and conquered her tongue once more. She tasted sweet to him, with a hint of the peppermint and ginger from the herbs added to her natural flavor. Ending their loving little game with a final kiss he smiled in the darkness at her words. He didn't care how long it took now. He had his answer, Seraphine was going to be his Wife. Nothing else mattered at that moment. His head was filled with a swelling happiness that threatened to bring actual tears to his dark eyes.

He understood her ache, for he ached for her as well. His smiled stayed on his lips as she directed his hand to were she was aching for him, and as she brought it back up to press her lips to his palm and fingertips. He was going to allow her to apologize without argument, was, until she mentioned bringing a maid for him to have. His hand snapped shut around her like an iron bear trap, holding it in a grip that she would never be able to break but not tight enough to hurt her in the slightest. "I will do no such thing." He said his voice hitting a hard tone that was rarely ever heard by Seraphine. The last time it was even close to this was the assault against them in the audience chamber, and even then it wasn't as like this, this was like his voice was made of hard, cold, emotionless marble. "I may not be as untainted as you my love, but I have shared my bed with many as part of my duty. Never once out of love, and only once out of lust and that was before you were born and the experience was wholly unsatisfying." His tone was still hard, but some of the edge had been rounded out.

"I was designed to not feel anything other than the compulsion to complete my single duty of protecting the Heir to the Throne. All desires and emotions were culled from me in my formative years. I was born to low blood parents, taken from them the moment I left my mother's womb and raised outside of all rank and status. They were useless concepts for something that was not human. You may have never heard this before but I am what they now call me and my bastard offspring the bloodless. We have no use for such trivial things as our only purpose is the sole mission given to us from birth to protect our charges from every threat. If it wasn't for two men in my life I would never have loved you. I never would have been capable even conceiving the thought of love. A Roman name Cassius who taught me a true soldier cannot protect anything if he doesn't have something in his heart worth protecting, and Andrè who thought the entire thing was stupid and during our fights made me learn to feel again as part of our training. I was supposed to be a living weapon forged from flesh and bone in place of iron, to be as impartial as any sword. A tool. A thing." His voice grew quiet at the end, his last words just a whisper. "Never. I mean Never offer me the body of anyone other than yourself again." He said his tone now devoid of the stone cold hardness, but still firm, but in a very caring way. "I will not have it."

Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her into a deep embrace and held her for several long moments. A devious thought sprang into his mind suddenly. Turning his face so it was buried in the crook of her neck he started to lay soft kisses along her silken skin. His hands spread across her back and slowly crept around to her sides and finally to cupping each of her pert breasts, his strong fingers pressing lightly into the giving flesh as his rough palms rolled her rosy nipples under them through the silk. Nipping lightly at her neck in a slowly rising trail to her ear, he nibbled at her earlobe playfully before speaking to her in a breathy whisper. "I have a solution to your aching need that will keep you as chaste now as you were the day you were born. Do you trust me?" He asked pressing his lips to the spot just behind her ear. His fondling of her tender chest grew more vigorous as he offered her a solution for the deep ache just below her tummy.

The cabin was dark and close, full of a man deadlier than any tiger, and more sinfully sensual than any serpent who ever slithered through a holy garden. Seraphine had gasped for the first time when Rennes' grabbed her wrists, finding them with unerring accuracy in the black cabin, and even though he hadn't hurt her, Seraphine felt as if the delicate bones beneath her skin would be broken if Rennes wanted to. She was truly frightened of the way he reacted and the tone of his voice. Rennes the protector, Rennes her constant companion and mentor and sounding board never spoke to his princess like that. Almost she stammered out an apology, something rarely done and that should never be done out of fear or forced under pressure. That was a lesson he himself had taught the princess, to never be forced into decisions because of emotions, to never let an opponent make you dance on the thin ice of your fear that they slipped under your armor.

"I- I won't, Rennes," she said after Rennes said he would not have it. Things she'd thought were true before, things about Rennes and his life, were now all thrown into disarray. She'd been so blind to him, to who and what Rennes truly was. Only this last week had any of the real man inside, the man not the tool or the weapon, only in the last week had the real Rennes emerged. That Rennes was so very different than what Seraphine knew, possibly than even he knew as well, and though wonderful the new Rennes was often scary in a way that she could never have imagined. Scary and wonderful for being scary, Seraphine found that the craved the moments when Rennes came out as strong and forceful on his own, to her instead of for her. He'd always served her, frequently been firm in telling her no or keeping Seraphine safe, held her and dressed her and played with her and laughed with her, but never had he scared her like now. And never had Seraphine guessed she would respond on such a primal level to a strong man exerting his will over her.

That, as much or more than his kisses that chased breath from her lungs or the touch of his rough hands on her nubile breasts that made her gasp it back in, made Seraphine instantly agree. She squirmed under his touch, and though unseen in the dark cabin, her skin was flushed and her eyes open and unfocused. "I trust you, Rennes. My love," she added and then gave a small cry as his hand tightened on her breast.

Rennes nodded to her agreement in the shroud of darkness that enveloped them. He was worried still that his revelation of what he was, or was supposed to be would tear a rift between her and her family, or worse, between her and himself. He was not used to such feelings of uncertainty and found them thoroughly distasteful. Was this the feeling normal men and women felt on a near constant basis, and if so, how did they manage to accomplish anything. Pushing the thoughts from his mind he focused on what he was certain of. The woman who he was currently touching.

He felt her nipples grow to firm peaks under his palms. He wanted to feel them unhindered by the thin barrier of silk between their skin. Her declaration of trust in him caused a swell of emotion to rise into his chest, her naming him her love made it feel as though his insides dropped away into nothingness. "Thank you the love of my heart." He answered. As she cried out so sweetly for him Rennes took in a sharp breath between his teeth. The sound reverberated deep withing his very soul bringing his skin to goose pimples.

"Abraham and Sarah. Issac and Rebekah. Jacob and Rachel. All couples that were wed in the eyes of God alone. They needed not the acceptance of man. I take you as my Wife in his eyes, though I will wait until we are wed in the eyes of God, man, and the Church for you, before I bed you, but I can quench the fire inside you without having to endanger your virginity my love." He said in a husky whisper, his left hand falling from her breast. His fingertips ran down her chest and tummy to the pooled gown in her lap.

Slipping his hand under the fabric he brushed his thick fingers against her inner thighs moving them slowly to her apex. Gingerly his fingers touched her cleft the smooth, hard callouses on the tips of his fingers pressing into the soft part of her cleft to her inner lips. A torrent of molten kisses assaulted her neck and shoulder as the invading fingers spread her open to his touch. A strong digit slid over her lips and grazed the pearl sitting atop them. Pressing his finger lightly against the small nub Rennes rubbed his rough fingertip over it in a very slow, deliberate circles.

Removing his right hand from her breast he reached behind his princess and worked loose the knot in her gown's lacing and worked it loose. "Take off the dress." He said in a soft, but unquestionable demand never stopping the ministration of his finger against her pearl.

"Yes," Seraphine said, voice husky with emotion and arousal in the dark cabin. "Yes...husband," she added, making the word sound both a declaration of her love for him and acknowledgement of his superiority over her in the relationship. Ever the Princess in public, and eventually ever the Queen, in private matters not at all related to the Kingdom Seraphine intended to never speak against Rennes or disobey him. It would, she knew, be difficult as the business of the realm inevitable bled over into the bed chamber, but she was determined to always obey him if there was any way possible. At first she thought to do it quickly, but each time the girl moved to shed the dress, Rennes' finger on her stroked cunningly and she gasped or jerked, losing track of what she was doing. Again and again the silk slithered silently out of her grasp and her body grew hotter, wetter against Rennes' finger. Seraphine felt a great need to have him touch her deeper, to welcome his finger inside her body and hold it there to press against she knew not what, only knowing it was an ache only he could assuage.

Finally, when she thought she'd go mad, Seraphine was able to pull her dress off. Almost like a defeated soldier offering her sword to her victor, Seraphine held the dress across both forearms and extended it towards Rennes in the dark. Somehow, though she herself could not see anything, the princess knew Rennes could. It was another way he was superior to every other man. "Rennes," she said and let out a deep shuddering breath, five or six aching gasps that were so loud as to be almost a moan. "Please, Rennes. Please take it from me and, oh Mother of God what are you doing to me!" Seraphine's head rolled back then fell forward, chin almost on her chest, as a feeling grew strong and wonderfully deep inside her body.

Rennes glowed when she named him her husband. The weight she put into the word fell onto his shoulders and rested comfortably there. She was his now, and he would protect and guide her in all aspects of her life from this moment forward. He would submit to her will when dealing with the courts and ruling of the lands, he still had no real interest in them. He would be attentive, helpful, and supportive, but the least active he could get away with being in the Kingdom. That was his wife's realm to shine, not his. He smirked puckishly as she fumbled to removed her dress. He purposefully speed up his motions, applied more pressure, and changed direction of his rubbing to throw her off as she attempted to undress. It was a challenge for him to not snicker at her failed attempts. She was so adorable to him in this moment. Finally keeping a steady rhythm that allowed her to remove the dress.

The details were completely lost in the darkness, but her silhouette was clear to him. The way she offered him her dress was one of the single most attractive gestures she had ever given him. Looking at the offered dress he stared for a moment The gesture of her submission to him filling his mind and heart with adoration for his wife. Her soft begging for him to take it followed immediately by her cry of pleasure brought a smile to his face. Removing his hand form her he took the dress with both of his and pulled it to his body, one hand pressing the silk to his chest, the other to his cheek. It smelled of her and that scent was intoxicating to Rennes. Gently laying the dress on the edge of the bed he cupped her face and pulled her into a light kiss. "I am showing you my love for you my Wife." He answered with another playful smacking kiss.

Taking his hand from her face he lowered himself from 'standing' on his knees to kneeling with his rear planted on his heels so his face was almost level with her sex. Slipping his arms under her legs he pushed her knees over his broad, well muscled shoulders. Easily reaching over her thighs he placed a thumb on either side of her mons spreading the soft, plump outer lips open. Knowing full and well she couldn't see him he stayed completely silent and lowered his face to her spread virgin sex. Without any warning at all something warm, wet, and strong moved over her moist lips, and flitted over her pearl. A low moan of clearly immense satisfaction sounded from between her legs. Again Rennes licked her wet sex lapping up her flowing nectar. Her flavor was sweet, with a slightly spicy tinge mixed in, and it gave Rennes a very heady feeling to have it wash over his tongue.

Wrapping his lips around her pearl he sucked it between his teeth holding it lightly between his front top and bottom teeth while his tongue rapidly assaulted the sweet button of pleasure. After a moment he released it from his mouth only to lightly draw his teeth over her inner lips teasing the silken folds before stopping and plunging his tongue as deep into her virgin depths as he could manage letting her nectar coat his tongue, earning her another low moan from her husband as he twisted and thrust his tongue inside of her.

The memory of Rennes' most intimate kiss reddened Seraphine's cheeks as she stood on deck, though any who saw it would think it but the wind that buffeted them was responsible for her rosy hue. Rest, the herbs, and most of all opening herself for the first time as a woman to a man's touch had driven the mal-de-mer from the Princess' stomach and given her the strength to come up from the cabin to once again enjoy the experience of the voyage rather than being stuck below. It would though be a joy to once again visit her cabin and Seraphine looked over at Rennes with an adoring gaze as she wondered what he would teach her next time. The loving of his mouth, his tongue, his deliciously rough fingers against her petals and inside her folds had awakened such sweet tremblings and then pushed them into a soaring storm of pleasure that the Princess had been helpless to do anything but be tossed on it like a leaf in the wind as Rennes took her higher and higher and higher until the very face of God had seemed within reach before letting her flutter gently to the ground, held against his broad chest as she wept out her pleasure and the wonder of being taught to feel as a woman. When Rennes looked over, Seraphine gave a smile she thought was secret and mysterious and then looked away, the color remaining in her cheeks.

They were in the Golfo de Genova, skirting the coastline rather than cutting across it and lessening the distance. Whenever possible the Captain and other mariners preferred to stay as close to land as weather and currents permitted. Navigation was a mysterious art not fully understood even in the richest courts in all of the world so open water crossings were reserved for need and the most exigent of circumstances. Much of the coast, Seraphine saw, was rocky with almost sheer cliffs on the edges of which small towns or the occasional craggy isolated castle was built. There were ships moving in and out of covered bays, small ones, but for the most part the shore was starkly beautiful but forbidding. It was a natural line of defense and had long kept them safe. Once past Genoa, they had no intentions of calling at the port, they would turn South towards Holy Rome though Seraphine wasn't sure how many days journey that would be. Many, she hoped, for not even the thought of visiting the center of the Catholic world meant anything near as much as being the center of Rennes' world, of being his wife in all but mere formality.

"Look!" she shouted suddenly, then rushed to the rail to lean far over it, eyes towards the bow. "Look, Rennes! Dolphins!" The sleek, grey animals were surfing the wave the Savoye's hull cut out of the ocean and they darted up and down in the blue-green waters, playfully rising and then falling back again in a game known only to themselves. Not even a Princess could resist laughing at their antics and being thrilled by their swift, graceful forms. "Do you think Poseidon still has them looking for the nymph he'll marry?" she asked, referring to an ancient story from the Greeks. Seraphine laughed gaily, her actions and delight something she'd never allow herself to do at court. In this moment Seraphine was the woman-child her years and heart truly were and gave herself over to the light, gay feelings of wonder and joy. Seraphine rushed forward, skirts swirling and leaping nimbly over coils of rope and weaving around momentarily terrified sailors who were afraid of touching her, even by accident, as the young woman rushed to the bow. A narrow walkway ran out from the front, lined with a few ropes on either side for handholds, but the Princess ignored them and rushed unhesitatingly out to the very tip before grabbing the rope at the end and leaning far out to better see the dolphins. A living figurehead atop the carved one, Seraphine was lifted up and down as the waves made the bowsprit rise and fall, and her precarious position seemed not at all in her mind as the Princess leaned over, letting go with one hand, to reach out towards the dolphins below. Their splashes tickled her hand and she laughed in sheer delight.

Rennes stood a ways from Seraphine talking with some of the deckhands, though always keeping her in his eyesight. His long wavy hair was tied back in a haphazardous ponytail with a piece of deep violet ribbon. Several errant strands of the dark wavy locks danced about his face in the sea wind. He was discussing the remainder of the voyage with a couple of the deck hands while keeping watch on the love of his life. He returned her smile she sent him and could easily make out the color on her cheeks. It took his mind from the conversation at hand back into the cabin and what he had done with her. If he thought hard enough he could still taster her on his lips and tongue. Excusing himself from the conversation he started off towards Seraphine when she called out to him.

Quickening his step he cleared the distance between them quickly and looked down at the sleek, elegant creatures of the sea. The bell like tinkling of her laughter filled Rennes with joy. Stepping to her side he stood so their bodies were in light contact with each other as he watched her more than the dolphins. "If they are not still searching for her, then they must be celebrating having found her. Look how joyous they are, I can't think of any other reason for them to act in such a manner if they haven't found Poseidon his love. I should know, I feel a similar joy having finally be able to obtain my own love." He said leaning over slightly pressing his body against hers, in a hug that didn't require him to wrap her in his arms. The light hearted nature of her laughter kept a warm smile on Rennes face. It hadn't been since her early years that he had heard her laugh so freely and happily.

Watching as she took off across the deck, nimbly jumping over coils of rope and causing the sailors to part slightly as not to touch her amused him. He should have called out to her to not run, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Following behind her in his long strided pace, easily stepping over the same coils of rope she hopped over he kept his gaze trained on her. Unlike when she ran past the sailors causing them to freeze in fear or step just out of her way to avoid contact, all of them took several paces back to avoid Rennes. Even with the warm smile on his face he carried himself as the dangerous predator he was trained to be. Every movement made by him exuded power and dominance in and over his body and the area around him.

Following Seraphine onto the walkway he came up behind her knowing that his body blocked the view of her from everyone on the deck behind them. Under the cover of his mass he reached out to her and took her hips in his large hands. "Be careful love." He said softly to her as she was bent over the safety rope to reach towards the dolphins below. The smile on his face twisted a small bit into a mischievous smirk. Lifting her en-point by her hips he pressed himself against her and ground his hips into her rear. "I am the only one that should be getting my wife wet, so do please stay out of the ocean." He teased, partially hoping her innocent mind would miss his innuendo, partially hoping she would catch it. "I am happy you are enjoying yourself dearest, and all teasing aside, please be more careful when running across the deck, and hanging over the railings. I can swim quite well, you however cannot swim at all, something I will be remedying when we have the time. Until then please take caution." His words were caring, full of love for her and respect for her position, but they were not a request in any way, they were a polite order. Still holding her by her hips lowered her so her feet were solidly back to the deck. Running his hands up her back to her shoulders he pulled her upright and wrapped his arms around her tiny frame. "I love you." He said softly into her hair as he rested his lips on the top of her head. He loved telling her those three simple words that conveyed his feelings for her in the simplest of ways. No amount of fancy vocabulary and word play could define to what extent he did love the woman in his arms, so he kept it simple and truthful. "I love you." He said again a smile splitting his face. "And I love telling you that."

There were times when words were needed, and times when it was merely understood between two parties what they felt. Often she'd seen her father us a glance, a shift in posture, or even seeming to not hear something as the best way to acknowledge it. Any words Seraphine might have given Rennes were unnecessary and her response was communicated as elegantly and powerfully as his simple declaration. Seraphine's arms tightened about Rennes, squeezing with all the strength in her petite frame, telling him she'd heard his words and accepted them into her heart. When they were forced to leave the Savoye behind, Seraphine knew she'd miss the sense of unobserved intimacy it afforded them. Watched by dozens of sailor's eyes, confined by the narrow deck space and given only partial privacy in the cabin, it was still so far away from court and the constant feeling of being under scrutiny that it was almost like being back at the bridge. Soon enough she'd have to set her behavior aside, and Rennes his as well, so they could once more be Princess and bodyguard, but here and now under God's eye and afloat His mighty ocean, they could be just Seraphine and Rennes.

The next several hours passed in exploration of the Savoye and of the men who tended her humming, living ropework and gently creaking hull. Held tightly by her intended, Seraphine leaned far out over the back, no the stern, of the ship and saw the great rudder that served to point the Savoye where she was bidden and marveled at the size of the ropes that were connected to it. They were almost as big around as her waist and drawn tight so that they seemed to quiver. The Captain spent time explaining how they were connected to the tall many spoked wheel that was held by the helmsman and using a charcoal stick he sketched the works on the deck. Both he and Rennes steadfastly refused Seraphine's requests to go below and crawl through the lower decks to see it for herself, citing rats and morbid humors. She also learned that each sail had a name, wondrous and silly all at once, and though she hadn't quite yet mastered all of them she could name and point to the major ones. One area where Seraphine did truly excel was sitting on a low stool to spare her dress rasping against the deck and working with the sail maker. Lame in one leg and in the opposite eye, the man's enormous hands with thick callouses seemed as nimble as hummingbirds when he sewed canvas or did ropework both decorative and functional. It was not so different from her embroidery or sewing, only the scale and weight of it really, and Seraphine progressed from splicing two pieces of light rope together into one longer one to patching her first tear in a taken down sail. To be sure she had help, the sail maker punching holes through the heavy cloth for her, his hands atop hers as Rennes watched with rare dispensation for allowing anyone to touch Seraphine. But she decided where to make the holes, how to tie the knots and sew and even added a bit of decoration to it; a trefoil in light sail thread wound about with purple silk she'd scavenged from the bottom of her skirts where they'd caught a bit of planking earlier and ripped.

When late afternoon came, Seraphine found she was more tired than normal, the excitement of the day, the exertions Rennes' wrung from her body the night before, and her brief bout with sea sickness all caught up at once. "Rennes," she asked rather than told him, "I'd like to go below?" Seraphine held out her hand to him to rise. This time as they passed through the crew they moved aside, yes, but there were proud smiles directed at her for showing that their Princess was really a girl at heart and one who loved their ship, their work, and was willing to get down among them to learn about it.

In the cabin Seraphine rolled her head, easing a stiffness in her neck, then turned to look up at Rennes with adoring, worshipful eyes. "Last night? The...kisses? May a woman do them to a man? Will you show me, beloved? I want to do it for you as you did it for me."

Rennes felt her silence response to his simple declaration better than he could have ever have if she returned the words to him. She was his in heart and soul, and partially body. A strange sensation overcame Rennes, a feeling of something falling away, something deep inside finally catching a glimpse light that had been long denied to it. That something basked in the warmth of the new found light and filled Rennes with an unspeakable sensation of happiness. Returning her embrace he kissed the top of her head and just held her for a few more moments.

As the day progressed Rennes continued to internally probe the new found something, trying to learn it, figure out what it was, all the while entertaining Seraphine's curiosity of the workings of the ship. Where his knowledge was found lacking he would direct her to a person that would be able to better answer her inquiries. In this Rennes himself learned a few things he himself didn't know. He was happy the Captain had agreed so wholeheartedly with him about refusing Seraphine access to the lower decks to explore the workings of the ship. When she sat to work with the sail maker Rennes opted to stand and help as well, though he mostly worked with the various ropes, splicing, re-braiding, and tying various knots with deftly skilled fingers. The first time the gentle mannered man laid his thickly calloused hand atop Seraphine's to help guide her Rennes reflexively tensed, but caught himself before he could react. That something that was peeking out from deep inside told him to allow it. Here on the Savoye he was not the ever watching sentinel tasked with guarding the Princess Heir to the Throne. He was just a man watching over the woman he loved learn and grow, allowing her to experience the world from a brand new perspective so her mind could unfurl and experience could make his beautiful bride blossom into the great woman she was destined to become. That however didn't stop Rennes from keeping a falcon like eye trained on their steadily working hands every time contact was attempted or made. Eighteen years of habit wasn't something that could be broken overnight.

Perking up and turning to Seraphine when she spoke his name questioningly he offered her a warm smile. Nodding to her request he reached out and took her diminutive hand in his massive one, nearly completely engulfing it as he closed his fingers delicately around it. Leading her to their cabin his gaze fell onto the eyes of every man that they passed. He could see the new found respect and admiration they held for their future Queen. Opening the door to their cabin for her he followed her into the room and locked the door behind them.

The late afternoon sun cast a warm soft light into the room through the window. Watching as Seraphine rolled her head to loosen the stiffness in her neck he was about to reach out and work the tension out for her himself when she turned to him. The look in her eyes set off another deep seeded sensation that was hidden below the surface and he felt more cracks appear in his shell. The something below the surface gaining that much more freedom. Watching as she nervously stumbled over her words, giving awkward pauses that she normally never would allow from herself as she spoke the question that he had no doubt she had been mulling over throughout the day. Smiling down at her Rennes reached out to her, a hand moving to either side of her face his fingers brushing lightly against her cheeks as his thumbs caught the hair hanging down from her waterfall braid and gathering it into his right hand. With a few twists of his wrist he wound her long tresses around his hand and closed it into a fist. Gently, but firmly he pulled her hair forcing her head back so she was looking up at him, removing her ability to turn her face from his.

Looking down into her eyes, something different was in them, they held their normal predatory gleam, but there was something more in them now, like he went from being just a wolf, to being the Alpha wolf. A dangerous strength that promised protection of her while demanding absolute submission from her. "Yes. You can do for me what I did for you love, and yes I will show you, and teach you..." He paused for a moment holding her eyes with his wolfish gaze, an air of undefiable authority emanating off of him. Leading her down to her knees by her hair to kneel before him he stared down at her, her face just inches from his crotch, a noticeable bulge growing in his pants. "If I am to teach you though my love, you will first have to submit your body to me completely. Trust that no matter what I do to you I am doing out of love, and that I will never harm you precious." He said knowing her answer before she could give it. He had already seen it in her eyes before she spoke her questions to him but he still waited for her answer.

Twice before Rennes had physically moved Seraphine without her consent, both times out of the way of danger from assassins and each time he had been utterly without concern for bruising the Princess or even knocking her to the ground, the slight damage done to her to prevent Seraphine's death a price he paid without hesitation. More often had Rennes lifted or held or carried his Princess with her permission or her implied permission if she was exhausted or ill or simply asleep like a child that he was carrying to bed. He had also touched her, as the memory of the night before coursed through Seraphine's thoughts and sparked between her legs. But never, never had he so forcefully, so slowly exerted his strength on her body as he did now. Seraphine's hair, her crowning glory, was thick and strong and when Rennes' hand fastened in it she could have been lifted off her feet by his grip. Instead he drew it back with the same slow, steady force the cables moved the rudder and bent Seraphine's head back until she had no choice but to gasp and meet his eyes.

"Rennes-" she began but a flex of his fingers pulled her head back even more, choking her voice and fixing her eyes with the darkly dangerous gaze from his own. Seraphine felt something new, something wonderful and as frightening as hearing thin ice on a winter river snap beneath her feet. Power and control bore down on the Princess' will, not shattering it but surrounding it on all sides with fierce, firm love and demanding her soul give itself over to the man who held her body. Receding from her as she knelt, borne down as much by his hand as by her own need to suddenly kneel in worship before him, Rennes' face seemed like that of God Himself, or His most beloved, most fallen Angel, Satan. No wonder Eve had wept in the Garden, wept at her foolish surrender to dark temptation. Drops of her blood flowed still in every woman and Seraphine felt them stir her heart to faster life as they responded to ancient desire.

"Yes," she said, voice between a whisper and a moan. It was a yes to his words, a yes to his demands, a yes to submitting to him and a yes as well to express her deep satisfaction in their roles; beloved husband and wife, sinful temptor and temptress, Lord and Lady.

Rennes' grip relaxed enough that Seraphine's head could bend forward and stare at the front of his breeches. Fingers that had so recently sewn and done ropework moved with the grace of a dancer across the laces of his breeches, undoing them and plucking them into loose restrained arches that allowed the bulge beneath to grow even more. Skin whispered against skin when her hands grasped the waist of them and drew them down until Rennes' cock slapped up into erect freedom, fixing its Cyclopean eye on her and demanding she meet its gaze.

Rennes was large, as thick around as her slender wrist and with a head beneath its covering foreskin that spoke of a flaring bulbous tip. Long, longer than her hands laid fingertip to base of palm together. "It's wondrous," she sighed and grasped it awkwardly in the middle. "Oh, it's soft. So much softer than I thought but it's like iron beneath." Excited by the new sensation, by the mere touch of him against her hand, Seraphine firmly stroked the length of it, all the way to the base and back up to the still covered tip. As she went back down, Rennes' foreskin slicked away with a wet sound and the head of his cock met the light of the cabin, shiny and proud with his arousal. A tremor that he could not control went through his cock and into the Princess' hand and she thrilled to know she was the cause of it. Again she went to the tip, covering him back up, and then pulled back to expose his magnificence to her eyes and felt again the way it made him throb.

"Show me," she said and looked up at him, his shaft almost touching her chin. "Show me how to make you happy, husband."

Rennes kept his eyes on the innocent young woman he, for the first time ever, exerted his strength on to put her on her knees. The sensation of dominance he held over her rushed through his head and coursed over his body. The Princess of a nation, the future Queen of France, was now on her knees before him submitting her body to his will. With her agreement to his demands he felt his world shift. Before this moment he had been charged with protecting her body from any harm no mater the cost, now, her body was his to do with as he saw fit. She was his completely, just as he had always been hers. This feeling only reinforced his will to protect her now. She was no longer a woman to protect, Seraphine was HIS woman to protect.

"Good girl." He said in a low, deep voice that was filled with the same power of dominance his eyes held over her, as well as an endless affection and satisfaction. "Take it out." He said in the same tone he used before, easing his grip on her hair but not letting it go. She understood and her nimble fingers began to work the laces of his breeches loose. When she slipped her fingers under the waist a shiver ran up Rennes' spine at the light touch of her fingers against his skin. As she pulled his breeches down his cock sprang out from it's cloth prison, and nearly struck Seraphine in the face.

Rennes watched as she stared at his exposed cock in wonder. Smirking with pride at her words of praise he had to bite back a gasp when her soft fingers wrapped around his shaft awkwardly. Her naivety and innocence was driving the blood harder and faster into his loins, creating a steady pulse in the shaft under her hand. "It is like this because of you my love." He said softly. He could clearly see the excitement in her eyes and hear it on her voice, as well as the tiniest hint of uncertainty.

When she first stroked him Rennes was not able to bite back the low sigh of pleasure that came forth, nor the twitch of his cock in her hand. The way her light touch brushed over the head was a sensation that was beyond words to the man. Disappointment struck him when her inexperienced movements stopped, but it was quickly dispelled by her eager words requesting him to show her how to please him.

Locking his dark brown eyes to her bright green ones he smiled like a wolf down at her. "Do not look away from me." Pulling her head forward and moving his hips slightly to avoid hitting her in the eyes he laid his cock across her face, his heavy testicles resting against her chin, the base of his throbbing shaft resting on her soft lips his warm length laid out across her beautiful innocent face. "Stick out your tongue and lick it." He demanded never breaking eye contact with her. "Caress every inch of it with your tongue and cover it in your saliva. It will make it easier when for you to take into you mouth." He said once again easing his grip enough to allow her mostly free movement of her head. "Don't use your hands either until I tell you otherwise. Only your lips and tongue for now Sera."

Musk and man and leather filled Seraphine's world with scent, blowing an ember between her legs into flaring life that could not be quenched no matter how wet she became. She looked up into his brown eyes and wanted to whisper a prayer of thanks to God and to the man who was all but her God in this moment. Looking up he seemed impossibly far away and the weight of his shaft on her face was bearable only because of the fist in her hair. As soon as he'd laid it upon her, hot and heavy like the Serpent must have been for Eve, Seraphine had wanted to fall upon her back, legs and arms open to receive Rennes. An instinct older than time itself and one that still pulsed in the hearts of all women no matter their station in life. It hurt looking up, eyes rolled almost backwards in her head but the Princess bore the pain willingly at her husband's command. Anxious to please she both began to lick at the heavy sac in front of her mouth and put her hands in her lap, fingers gripping one another tightly in mute solidarity to obey and not make Rennes cross with her.

Rennes taste was as hard and musky as his scent but it was a taste Seraphine knew she'd crave until the day she was called to Heaven. Skin, soft and warm and filled with heavy surprised waiting for her slid across her tongue and Seraphine worked her mouth to make it more moistly slick to coat Rennes' flesh fully. Once she drew too hard on one of his orbs and Rennes' fingers tweaked her hair hard, signaling her to not transgress again. "Forgive me," she asked, mouth and chin slick with her own saliva, then bent her head back forward. The shaft was more difficult to lave and it kept bobbing away from her, drawing frustrated moans from Seraphine. Almost she used her hands to fix it in place but the moment they lifted level with her breasts the Princess remembered herself and dropped them back onto her thighs. Beneath her tongue his shaft was a living thing and the great vein underneath it pulsed oddly out of time with her husband's heart. Expecting it to be still, Seraphine was surprised when Rennes' shaft flexed upwards and she chased after it only to meet it coming down and smacking heavily into her cheek. That did make her eyes shut but they opened swiftly to find Rennes' brown ones again.

Finally it was done, Rennes' cock and balls glistened from tip to sac with her saliva and the hint of his arousal that had leaked out from the tip. Seraphine pulled back, cock sliding to leave a wet trail from below her eye to the corner of her swollen lips.

"I ache for you," she whispered, then continued in a bolder tone. "Between my legs, Rennes. Like the night you tasted me, only stronger. It..." her hands pressed against the bottom of her stomach and slender thighs clenched tightly together then scissored slightly trying to sate the need between them. "It hurts almost. It aches and I know I need you inside of me. I," her thighs parted and the princess reached between her legs to slide a finger between her lips. "Oh, please." Eyelides began to flutter as Seraphine's finger slid in to her second knuckle and then out again. "It's not enough. Please, it's not enough," she whimpered.

Rennes let out a low rumbling moan when her tongue made first contact with his full sac, without his consent the skin constricted causing his testicles to twitch against her tongue. The soft warmth of it sent shivers through his body that rattle him to his core. Looking down at his wife, who stared up at him on her knees with his length across her face, willingly and hungrily licking him, coating him in her warm saliva he felt a lust and love he had never even believed possible. Was this the allure of carnal sins that drove the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah to stray so far from their God? How could something so pleasurable be so sinful?

Only once did Rennes have to direct her inexperienced mouth when she drew to hard on one of his testicles, with quick tightening of his fist in her hair. The pain wasn't bad, but he needed to teach her to be careful. It was the only way she would learn. The look of lust on her pure features, mixed with the saliva on her lips and chin caused Rennes' shaft to twitch. There was a moment when he thought to allow her to use her hands to better satisfy him, but the vision of her chasing down his bobbing, throbbing member with only her lips and tongue was far to erotic to stop. When she drew away from him, leaving the trail of saliva across her face Rennes' body tensed and a throaty sigh rolled from his parted lips. She was beyond gorgeous kneeling before him, her lips slightly swollen from her actions and her saliva coating her face in spots.

Rennes watched as she writhed before him, begging him to to relieve the ache between her legs, and nearly every fiber of his being wanted nothing more than to lift her from her knees and lay her across their bed. To crawls between her milky thigh and bury himself deep into her. To fill her like she had never been before and make raw passionate love, God be damned, as well as anyone that heard. But the tiniest of parts held fast to his will to keep his wife pure until they were properly married as she truly desired. He would not allow his lust to taint her purity any further than it already had.

Taking in a deep breath he looked down at her as she slid a slender finger into her tight sex, her eye lids fluttering in pleasure. A second deep breath, which did nothing, then a third and fourth. Silently he looked down at her and shook his head. "No my love. You will wait just as I have to." He said reaching up with his right hand to pull the knot of the leather thong that kept his hair tied back. Freeing his dark wavy locks they cascaded down to frame his strong face. Letting go of her hair for a moment he bent at the waist and took hold of her hands, leading them to behind her back and crossing her wrists. "I am the only person allowed to touch you there wife. You're pleasure is mine and mine alone to give you." He said in his soft, but somehow dominating tone as he bound the leather cord around her crossed wrists leaving just enough give in the binding to not cut off circulation, but tight enough to prevent her from anything more than the slightest of movement.

Straightening his back he towered over her once again. "If you have time to use your mouth to beg for more, then you have time to put it to better use little girl." He said reaching down and taking her chin in his left hand and a fistful of hair in his right. Tilting her head back slightly he tightened his grip in her hair and with a firm grip that wouldn't bruise pulled her mouth open with his left. Pulling her head forward he lead her mouth over the tip of his saliva coated cock and slowly lead her by the head to take him into her mouth. He didn't stop until he felt the resistance of the back of her throat. "I will go easy on you this time love, but you will learn to take me completely, this I promise." He said pulling her head back and setting a slow steady pace of bobbing her head on his length, each time going to the back of her throat, enjoying to soft gagging it gain him.

Back
Top Bottom