Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy Sluts wanting some Monstrous fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenKyoryu

Banned
Banished
Lately i've been wanting to play some cute trappy femboys getting wrecked by monsters.

In my regular search thread you'll find a list of my regular kinks
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=79544

For this i'm looking for these particular kinks
[b]Excessive Semen[/b]
Fucked Silly
Group Sex
Monsters
Bestiality

Possible Ideas
Pokemon: A young (16) male is about to embark on his first pokemon journey. While he does want to complete his trials, he has a secret fetish for pokemon and plans to build his own harem of fuck buddies

A knight's fall: While many see a tall suit of armor, inside is a very feminine boy. During a quest he gets ambushed by a horde of orcs who discover the truth and decide to keep the boy to have fun with.

Alien Prostitute: A young human male down on his luck and almost out of fuel for his space craft. He decides to do the unthinkable and sells his body to a couple aliens.

Demon King's Son: The prince of hell has always been teasing his father's most powerful demons. So what happens when the demons finally had enough? IMG ref (just pretend the person in the middle is a trap)

For Research!: A young scientist is fascinated with the breeding habits of certain monsters and one day gets a bizarre idea to go out and get some 'additional' data. Would really like to set this in the Monster Hunter setting but i'm fine with a typical fantasy world

Random Pics to spark any ideas
Kitty
Phat Booty
More the Merrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom