Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 RP Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rules:

ღ I am female but I honestly don't care what gender you are, only that you can play the gender you are going to RP as, I will do the same.

ღ I'm old enough to drink in the US and that's all you need to know.

ღ I RP over emails only. That means emails. That doesn't mean other means. EMAILS.

ღ Do you need to get a hold of me faster than email? Do you have KiK, Line, Messenger, Hangouts, or NextPlus? Tell me in the email.

ღ I prefer to play male characters but that doesn't mean I can't play females. I can double, triple, whatever the story calls for.

ღ I can post between 1-however many damn paragraphs I want. I except you to give me no less than one. No less. I like to mirror but sometimes I will write a lot.

ღ Talk to me. Is the story boring you? Let's try something else. Don't want to continue ok cool, just please talk to me. If I don't respond in a few days feel free to poke me. Maybe I got eaten at work. Highly possible. Do you have a Skype, or Texting app and want to reach me there.

ღ Also I am more inclined to talk to you if you write like you are literate, meaning you can read and write well. You should have gone to school, act like it. Use spaces and spell check. I am not the greatest with grammar when writing a lot but I have a better grasp and I get really frustrated if when I am reading something, even if you Private Message me and you have 'typed.like this'. I need to actually understand what is going on and I hate it being jumbled.

ღI am usually pretty easy going. If something in either my Original Ideas or RP to Songs list isn't what you are looking for, please suggest something.

Original RP Ideas:

ღWerewolves

ღFantasy

ღModern

ღMedieval

ღTurok/ARK: Survival Evolved-esque

ღRoman/Greek/Egyptian/Norse Time Period

ღMythology

ღSupernatural things (All other supernatural creatures)

ღVampires (No Twilight vampires, I will hurt you)

ღElves

ღDragons

ღDragon Riders

ღSciFi

ღThings with Magic

ღAdventure

ღMarvel/DC Universe-esque

ღSpace Pirates (Like Guardians of the Galaxy or Firefly!)

ღApocalyptic/Dystopian

ღZombies (Not your typical Zombies, think iZombie or Warm Bodies or In the Flesh)

Original RPs with Song Stars:

ღStarset's "Transmissions"

ღStory of the Year's "Page Avenue"

ღ"Uprising" Muse

ღ"The Haunting" Kamelot

ღ"Ghost Opera" Kamelot

ღ"If We Ever Meet Again" Timbaland ft Katy Perry

ღGuardians of the Galaxy's "Awesome Mix Vol.1"

ღ"Heartbeat" Vicetone feat. Collin McLoughlin

ღ"Beast" Vicetone vs. Nico Vega

ღ"Warriors" Imagine Dragons

ღ"Short Change Hero" The Heavy