Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Currently going through all the big shounen-series, and where Naruto or Dragon Ball (OG, Z and Super) really didn't get me excited to do RP based on them Bleach has been a completely different case. So far I've really enjoyed the manga, and have been searching RP based on it for a while now. Mainly to brainstorm something with someone who's also in the known of the series and the lore in it. Of course the fact that I'm still reading it (Currently starting Arrancar: The Fierce Fight Arc) might limit people who would potentially be interested in doing something based on the series with me, and of course the great preference to do canon x canon.
Depends on the Canons. 👀

Depends on the Canons. 👀
Don't really have anything concrete pairings in mind, but based on what I've read so far some possible pairings I might be interested are:
Ichigo x Orihime
Ichigo x Rukia
Rukia x Renji
Rukia x Orihime
Tatsuki x Orihime
Yoruichi x Soi Fon
Rangiku x Hitsugaya
Yoruichi x Urahara
Gin Ichimaru x Rangiku
Unohana x Isane
Orihime x Ulquiorra (thanks to my partner who keeps shipping these two)

Also apparently I had way more pairings that I might be interested in than I thought lol

Rukia x Renji
Rangiku x Hitsugaya
Yoruichi x Urahara
Orihime x Ulquiorra (thanks to my partner who keeps shipping these two)

Also apparently I had way more pairings that I might be interested in than I thought lol
drift-car.gif

Expect a message soon, Matcha.

Currently looking for someone willing to play a female Dragon Ball Z/Super canon opposite a male OC.

My cravings constantly change depending on what my brain decides is the next big hyperfixation pfft.

Some general fandom based itches I have off the top of my head;
- Attack on Titan -- Levi x OC
- Five Nights at Freddy's -- Moon x OC
- Marvel -- Bucky x OC
- My Hero Academia -- Kai x OC
- Yu Yu Hakusho -- Hiei x OC

My cravings have been up and down lately so far im searching for
Beast/canine
Monster
Lucifer morningstar
Bruce wayne
Marvel dc villians
Or Black man

My biggest one recently has been my FF7 stuff, I'm surprised how little takers there are there. Occasionally I'll get something but it doesn't happen. I have never gotten the chance to seriously play Aerith and I've wanted to for a while

My craving changes depending on what I am currently reading/watching. One of the thing I always wanted to try out is a story centered around Watersports (piss play), and armpit and pubic hairs (Hairy Stuff). For some reason, it excites me kind nothing else. Though I have some success with the first one, there aren't any takes for the later kinks.

MM couple, one of them needs to get married and have an heir. Jealousy, both M competing for the F to piss each other off, F and other M competing for the main M, MMF endgame. Works from history to scifi to dystopian. Even better if people can't find out about MM or MMF and mandatory happy ending in some way.

I've been curious if an incubus is the perfect home invader for a woman who wants to be taken in her own bed at night. But don't see any depth in the idea beyond the initial home invasion.

For me its wanting to do Canon x oc or self insert roleplays based around a character that I am pretty sure most people would be a hard no for cus they aren't the conventionally attractive character most people go for. Hell im not even remotely attracted to the character but I have been craving captured and broken into a submissive pet and they work for it.

Something substantive with the Street Fighter franchise, but I can't nail what.

Also canon Dragon Ball Z stuff.

I lit a fall-scented candle the other day and my entire personality shifted, haha. I'm craving (more so than usual) sexy spookiness.
A couple on a retreat in the woods being taunted by a serial killer?
A creepy haunted house vs. a group of college kids?
A lonely young woman and the demon she summoned for 'company'?
Something Stranger Things-esque, perhaps?

Hmmmmm

- futa yor forger
- creature sitting (watching over beast or etc while owner is away) insect, equine, canine, monster or etc
- mind swap
- interracial uncle in law
- gangbang/threesome

Gay male characters that are actually written by queer guys, or masculine-leaning queer people. A lot of the gay requests I see are by women fetishizing gay men, and like.... you do you, girl, but whenever I (an actual real life queer man, I know, how novel) tries to write mxm stuff with them, it just gets way too tropey, or the sex is wildly unrealistic. Am I the only gay guy here??

I want to write a naughty, but adorable kitsune or neko against something opposite that. I feel I almost had the chance to do this sort of character, but not sure what happened along the way.

I love Isekai, so that is at the top of my craving lists. Maybe I could merge the two ideas with the right partner and get a .hack or SAO concept going.

Always in the mood for lesbian vampires, so we will see what happens here in a couple months with these ideas. A girl does change her mind. :3

I love Isekai, so that is at the top of my craving lists. Maybe I could merge the two ideas with the right partner and get a .hack or SAO concept going.
What kind of .hack timeline are we talking? G.U. or the original game series? I only really played Infection from the OG and saw the Sign anime + Liminality, but know some stuff about G.U.

I got this odd idea which combines people playing a MMO but not trapped in it. They play and do the sexy fantasy stuff in the game but then we also have scenes of them outside the game hanging out doing slice of life stuff.

I also have this idea following a group of students as they are going through a body swap curse.

I think both are very niche lol.

Back
Top Bottom