Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lan Moore&FireNymph~Alice's Adventures In Wonderland~

FireNymph

Meteorite
Alice's legs dangled down from the branch she was sat on. Her legs spread slightly as her skimpy blue dress rode up her thighs softly. Her feet swinging as her sister sat beneath her, resting against the bark of the tree reading a book that Alice found nothing more than boring for the mere fact it held no pictures. How could one's book be captivating without pictures to go with the words? It did not make sense. The wind blew Alice's soft blonde hair around her pale pretty face. Big blue eyes looking around at the fields around her, her mind wondering off into the many daydreams that clouded her mind constantly. Picking up Dina, her small lovable kitten. "In my world you wouldn't meow. You would say yes miss alice," her kitten simply cocked it's head to the side. "But you would Dina. In a world of my own all the cats and rabbits would wear hats and trousers and riside in fancy little houses." Running further and further away from where her sister sat content in her book Alice spun round and round. Smiling and singing softly to herself while Dina followed close behind.

Feeling dizzy she felt herself flop onto the soft grass that caught her slim frame so easily that it did not hurt. Her eyes looked up at the beautiful blue sky. The clouds so fluffy and white as they sailed across the pale blue sky. A soft giggle escaped her beautiful red lips as a soft pink blush appeared in her cheeks as the wind blew her dress up slightly.

Pushing herself up from the ground as she heard a noise. Something like that of a rabbit. Her eyes turned to look around her, not being able to see anything at first. Her slim frame was pushed upwards, her cat Dina let out a hiss as if it was near by. Walking closer to the noise her eyes spotted something that was almost impossible for her to believe but was reality turning into fantasy...

Lan was walking around the woods for the time being, in this world he was just a cat, a pure white cat wearing a collar with no tags of leash. He had been here looking for something fun to do as he was completely bored, but it seemed even here has was having no such luck. He laid down to sleep some time later, his crystal blue eyes seeming very strange compare to other cats. He drifted into a cat nap, not hearing the commotion being caused by the girl or the rabbit. By the time the rabbit came he was out.

The white Rabbit ran by with his watch in his hand yelling the usually as he ran by, "I'm Late I'm Late!" He was in ushc a hurry that he didn't notice any thing around him, not noticing the sleeping cat that he stepped on the tail of with his shoed feet. Lan how ever couldn't sleep through that as he shot up in anger" MMMYYYYAAAA!! You damn stupid rabbit!" He yelled in prefect English. He looked to the girl watching them as he quickly began to chase after the rabbit, he wanted to get back at him for stepping on his tail, it wasn't fair at all. The rabbit had a lead as he jumped into the strange hole by the tree Lan quickly jumping in after him. The whole went on down for a long time before hitting the water below, the place had been flooded in ever since another girl had come long ago and dried her eyes out, many he hated the water. In his small cat form he easily fit through the door, though he had lost the rabbit already.

Back
Top Bottom