Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

www.TraveLust.com (Kassy & Business Casual)

Jason was willing to see what Lizzy had in mind, whether she was actually worried about their situation was a mystery, the girl had a strong poker face and was obviously good at getting whatever she wanted. He stepped out of the way as she led her mother passed him, his only reaction to her in the form of a smirk as he reached out and smacked "Lizzy's plump ass. "I guess that all sounds fine to me." He replied as he watched the two beautiful women disappear upstairs.

Though he felt Lizzy was more on his side of the argument, he still wanted to make sure she wasn't up to something. For his own safety he locked the gun in a cabinet in the kitchen, he didn't want to have it turned on himself and he felt that even if the two women went at him together, even armed with knives or whatever household weapon they might find, that he could handle them. So instead of keeping something as dangerous as the gun he'd used mere minutes before to kill Tyrone he chose to stow it away.

Once he felt satisfied with where he had hidden the gun, one of quite a few he owned, he went back out to the hot tub, leaving the back door open as now any door outside would require him to open it. As for the gates outside, those would take his fingerprint and a passcode only he knew to escape. The mansion was safely under lockdown, and all he had to now was wait for Lizzy.

"Lizz....we have to go...we have to go....we have to go..." Kassy was nervously chanting as Lizzy pulled her into a guest bedroom and sat her shaken mother down on the bed.

"Mom....listen...You have to listen to me, ok?" Lizzy pleaded staring into her mother's scared eyes and stroking her hair. "I can get us out of this...not only that, but maybe set us up for life....Do you hear me? I can fix this..." Lizzy led off.

"What are you talking about, 'set us up'? What does that even mean Elizabeth? That man is a killer, and you were raped, and we have to leave here now!" Kassy protested.

"No...we can't, he's in control now, but if you give me the chance I might be able to turn the tables. Mom he's loaded...Rich enough to have bodies disappear...You heard him, he's done this before...That takes some serious bank account. We can hustle this guy...have him eating right out of her our hands if we play our cards right..." Lizzy tried to explain but her mother only looked flabbergasted.

"Why are you talking like this? It's like I don't even know you anymore..." Kassy said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Mom...Listen, You are going to have to trust me on this one. I'm going to go back downstairs...and I'm going to fuck him. I'm going to fuck her better than he's ever been fucked...Do you understand?" Lizzy asked.

"No...wha? Lizzy you don't have to..." Kassy started to say, but Lizzy's finger came down to her mother's lips and silenced her.

"Mom... don't come back downstairs unless you are willing to play along, Ok? I can't have you blow this...Trust me I have a plan." Lizzy said and then leaned in and gave her mother a kiss on the forehead before standing and striding from the room confidently.

When Elizabeth walked back out onto the patio and saw Jason posted up in the hot tub, she gave a devilish smile and a flirty wave. "Mommy dearest is all tucked in...now it's time for us to have some fun!" Lizzy smiled, leaning against the raised lip of the Jacuzzi, propped her amble breasts up for Jason's inspection.

"Wha? No pistol? I was hoping the big bad killa was going to fuck this nasty little nigger loving slut with the gun he killed her lover with...you pussy out on me Jay?" Lizzy cooed and licked her lips at him.

As Lizzy presented her breasts to him on the lip of the jacuzzi Jason reached out and fondled both of her massive mounds, palming them as he pinched her nipples to tease the girl. His lips curled into a smirk as she taunted him about pussying out by putting the gun away. "Oh I just didn't see any need for it. I've already killed one person today, don't need anymore blood on my hands. Not today at least." He said as he reached one hand around her and pulled her into the jacuzzi headfirst, water splashing out onto the deck as she surfaced.

He then pulled her over to straddle his lap as he sat on the bench of the jacuzzi, his throbbing cock resting against her pussy as he pulled her in for a sloppy kiss. "Nigger lover, you say? Oh dear, you're not telling me that I killed Tyrone just so it wouldn't look like you wanted that nigger dick to your mother, are you?" He teased, putting the pieces together, though he hadn't minded killing Tyrone either way. "You really are something. Now why don't you give that pussy to a man who actually deserves them? Unlike that deadbeat Tyrone. You've had your fun, now I want mine. And if mommy dearest wants to come down when she's feeling better, all the better."

Absolute fury boiled up inside Lizzy when Jason immaturely yanked her into the hot tub. He hair now soaking wet as she emerged from the water she wiped it out of her face, showing her eyes burning like to hot embers. "You fucking asshole!" She cursed after he kissed her and pushed him away immediately.

As Lizzy pulled away and climbed back out of the tub grumbling under her breath angrily, she could hear Jason's little diatribe as the dense asshole finally started to catch a clue and figure out what was really happening. She turned back toward him with a devious smile on her face and her eye's practically glowing. "Oooh look at that... Jay finally catches a clue huh?" Lizzy asked sarcastically as she grabbed a towel from the sidebar and started to dry her hair, keeping her distance so he couldn't pull her back in.

"Well you nailed it pussy boy. I was fucking Tyronne and you fucking killed him in cold blood, Sure you might be rich enough to have the body of some poor ghetto kid taken care of, but I wonder how good your lawyers are? When my mother and I go to the police and tell them what you did...of course that would still only by word of mouth...Thankfully I was recording that whole nasty little incident with my phone, and when I took my mother upstairs I just happen to forward that to my close friend, so...you know in case anything were to happen to either myself or my mother, my friend will have the evidence to convict you. Now should we start talking business?" Lizzy asked, flipping her damp hair back out of her face and staring hard at Jason.

"Money and a lot of it, not just a single installment either... You're going to be paying out every month so that My mother and I can live in the way we are accustomed to. I want 1.5 million a month, end of story, Got me jackass?" Lizzy stated flatly.

Jason could tel by the look in her eyes that Lizzy was pissed. He had briefly forgotten to never get a woman's hair wet unless she wanted it that way. And then the little prick started in on how he was finally wising up to the situation, and further revealing that she'd recorded the whole thing. A devious smile came to his face as he got out of the hot tub to "level" with her.

"My, my. What a smart girl we have here, filming herself on camera as she's fucked by a dead man. Yes business, oh we should talk business." He said as he slowly approached her, backing her against the locked door of the home. "Business is as I make it, and I don't do business unless it benefits me. And 1.5 million a month for your silence isn't a worthwhile deal. I could kill you and your mother and be out of the country in an hour. Is that what you want?" He tainted her as his hands grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the door as he pressed his cock to her legs.

"Or do you want to play my way and forget this bullshit facade you're trying to put on and have a good time? The time your mother thought she was going to have when she came here. You're underestimating me, Lizzy. That's not a smart thing to do."

Lizzy smiled a wolf's smile, which was even more off putting considering her short stature in comparison to Jason's large muscular frame as he pinned her against the door, trapping her wrists. Her big eye's twinkling in the moonlight she peered back up at her capture and showed no fear even when he threatened her and her mother's lives.

"I can assure you Jason, Underestimating you is the last thing I would do, I see you...You're a shark aren't you?" She asked, using her naked thigh to gently and teasingly caress the head of his big erect cock.

"I like sharks...Big sharks, big scary Great White Sharks, they turn me on. I love the smell of blood in the water as much as they do. My mother doesn't share those same interests. Yes she's beautiful, it's where I got my looks from, but she doesn't share that same killer instinct that I inherited from my father, she's far simpler. It's not her fault, I still love her, but she's just not playing the game of life on the same level that I am. She's the kind of woman who still giggles and blushes when a man does something as juvenile as send a dick pic to her..." She trails off with a sly wink to Jason.

"The thing about Great White Sharks, Jason, is that they spend their whole lives swimming around the ocean assuming that they are the alpha predator. Those rows and rows of razor sharp teeth, those soulless black eyes and impressively large musculature give them a false sense of superiority. They have no fear, only swimming around and taking what they want, and when they want it at will. But one day, Jason, one day that giant killing machine runs into a killer whale, and because they've always taken what they want when they want it, they don't tuck their tail and run, no they swim head first...Right at that black and white monster, and that's the day they learn the real truth...No matter how scary you think you are, there is always something out there that is a whole lot scarier than you. That's me Jason...I'm the Killer Whale and you are swimming straight at me...Are you starting to get the point Jay? Do you understand what I'm trying to impart to you? " Lizzy said with a big smile on her face as she peered up into Jason's eyes.

"You threatened to kill me and my mother...You think that you can just jump on your helicopter and shoot off to a foreign land, but your threats are empty. My mother is right upstairs right now, with her phone, she already dialed a 9 and a 1 and if you don't take your fucking hands off of me right fucking now, she'll hit the other 1 and let the police know what you are up to. They'll lock down the airspace so your fancy private helicopter won't be coming for you. Sure your little fortress of solitude looks impenetrable but, did you see what the government did in Waco Texas? How do you think they'll deal with you. All your money and your power won't mean shit when they drive a fucking tank through the wall. You'll end up in prison, getting raped by Tyronne's Uncles and then you'll finally understand Jason...You'll see why I call my pussy 'Shamu'. Now please take your hands off me and open your ears." Lizzy finished, suddenly bringing her knee up hard into Jason's groin.

The hit was hard, but not full strength it was just enough to get his attention, which is what she wanted. She watched as he folded over and dropped onto the patio's cement floor with a groan. Standing over him now Lizzy laughed, "Are you listening Jay?"

Jason had always been in power when it came to any relationship--business, sexual, intimidation--but now he found himself on the defensive even as he held this young girl pinned against a wall. She was a complex mind to say the least, conniving her way out of such a seemingly dire situation. Did he want to resort to violence with her? No. Did he still feel like he could get away with killing them? That was also a no. So what could he do when this girl with the look of insanity in her eyes became so demanding? He'd have to negotiate, one of his biggest strengths.

However getting kneed in the balls was not one of his greatest strengths. "You little fucker. Oh you are good. Good and fun." He replied as she escaped from his grasp, reaching down to rub his now swollen balls. "I'm listening, Lizzy." He replied as he got to his knees before standing up once again. This time making no move to touch the girl who certainly had some devilish ideas in store. "I don't believe your mother is up there phoning 911. I don't think she even has her phone. She's in too much shock for anything like that. But I do believe you mean business and I'm more than willing to parlay. Come." He said motioning her over to a patio table, taking a seat and rubbing his aching balls once more.

"You see, your demands are a little heavy. What did you say, 1.5 million a month? You'd bankrupt me rather quickly with that. I need my money to make money." He said as he tried to deescalte the situation. "However I wouldn't mind bringing you into my household permenantly. Moving you and your mother here with me and giving you access to my riches and power. Enemies back home could disappear. Friends could come and share this luxury. But there's no need to screw me altogether. I'd much rather die tonight than give up all I have and live eternally indebted to you. Let's form a little partnership instead." He suggested, for once without any intent of screwing the person on the other side of the bargaining table. Well, not financially at least. "You could have it all. And meanwhile I would get the pleasure of sharing all of this with two beautiful women. Like you said, your mother is weak. It wouldn't take much convincing from you."

Lizzy giggled cruelly as Jason coddled his bruised nuts and groaned while making his way back to his feet. She could tell that his demeanor had changed during the watershed moment and she couldn't help applaud his flexibility. Many powerful men couldn't fathom some sixteen year old girl with the power Lizzy commanded, but when faced with it, Jason had wisely backpedaled and dropped the bullshit. Sure he had called her bluff on the 911 call, but he knew the threat was enough to snap him back to his senses. He made his way over to the patio table and took a seat, finally ready to negotiate.

The feeling of power made Lizzy quim quiver, sending a fresh jolt of pleasure up her spine and into her brain. She strutted over to the table but didn't bother sitting in the seat across the table from him, instead she stood there, legs crossed and hand's planted on the back of the metal patio chair and listened while Jason tried to amend the deal. He was good, and most likely right, although Lizzy knew that he could most likely afford the 1.5 mill per month, their was a more profitable option to be had. Living with Jason Winhurst was worth more than a piddly mill and a half, it was priceless.

When he said, "You could have it all..." A broad smile eclipsed her serious lips. "Okay...Now we're talking." Lizzy purred, standing up and walking over to Jason. Lizzy spun around and sat her perfect little ass down on her new sugar daddy's lap. She did it purposefully hard, knowing it would most likely hurt after the knee she'd fed his most sensitive of areas.

Lizzy giggled again when he winced, leaning in close to his handsome face. "I'll be your filthy little underage slut, but you had better give me everything I ask for...'Daddy'... You understand me?" She asked letting her tongue slip out between her lips and flick the end of his nose. "You are right...Mommy is going to take some convincing...Why don't you go and get your big bad hand gun and lets go upstairs and have a little fun with her, shall we?" Lizzy's hand reached down and grasp the shaft of Jason's cock, giving another squeeze, this one meant less to injure and more to reinvigorate.

Jason was glad to see that it seemed he was getting through to Lizzy. Yes he was negotiating with a child, but her mind was anything but a child's. This girl was sick and twisted in the most delicious way, she'd prove fun to be around, never knowing what she might propose next. She's also provide some much needed eye candy around the mansion, proving so as she leaned down against the back of the chair across from him, her tits hanging free above the table as she took in his proposition.

It seemed she'd go for it, as long as he meant it of course. Walking around the table and sitting roughly in his lap. "Oomph..." he groaned as she sat roughly on his crotch, causing his balls a bit more pain, though now his erect cock was wedged right against her ass, a pleasant feeling of lust filling him. "I understand you loud and clear. But of course I'll expect some things of you, dear. I want to enjoy the same pleasures good ol' Tyrone did before his untimely demise. Got it?" He said as his hands gripped her plump ass before she grasped his shaft in a more sensual, invigorating way. "I'll grab the gun and follow your lead." He said with a devilish smile before pressing his lips to hers, squeezing her ass tightly as he kissed her with a deviant passion before standing up and helping her to her feet, leading her inside and grabbing his gun from the kitchen counter as he waited for her to take him to the guest room she'd Stowe's her mother in.

Lizzy was positively buzzing, she'd never been able to show this side of herself openly before, but after Jason had killed that poor black boy, it seemed to give her permission to show her true nature. She peered over her shoulder as Jason, still hard as a rock trailed behind her, gun in hand. Lizzy was sure her mother had absolutely no idea what was about to happen to her, but after listening to her mother whine about how bad she'd messed up her little vacation, Lizzy didn't really feel all that bad about it.

Lizzy paused before entering the guest room, turning to address Jason. She brought her hand up to her face and spit into it and then reached down and grasp a hold of his engorged manhood, stroking him. "Ok stud, You just follow my lead, wait here until you hear my signal and then come bursting in. I want her terrified of you, do you understand? I want to see fear in her eyes, so play the part convincingly." Lizzy said with a devious smile, while she gave him a hand job.

Lizzy leaned in and kissed Jason deeply before pulling away and letting go of his dick. She opened the door and entered the room, seeing her mother still sitting of the bed, mascara smeared down her face from tears.

"Oh God, Lizzy I was sooo scared. Is everything alright? Did you talk to that psychopath? Can we leave now?" Kassy asked, pleading in her reddened eyes.

"Mom...I've got some bad news. Mr. Winhurst is a maniac and he says that we can't leave. He told me that we are now his sex slaves and that if we don't do everything he asks of us, then he's going to kill the both of us. He's terrifying mom! He said that we had better get ready for him, because he's coming up here to rape the both of us! I think if we don't obey his orders, we might end up as dead as that bastard that just raped me." Lizzy said, putting on a flawless act of a terrified teenager, although the truth was she was the farthest thing from it. Lizzy was so turned on at seeing the terror in her mother's eyes that her pussy was practically dripping.

"NO! We have to escape! I can get downstairs and try to get my phone out of my bag!" Kassy tried to think, but she was so frantic that her whole body was quaking.

"Oh no! Here he comes quick mom, eat my pussy!" Lizzy gasp, grabbing her mother by the head of the hair and forcing her face into her dripping snatch. Kassy gasp and tried to pull away from her daughter's crotch.

"Lizzy what are you doing?" Kassy asked, surprised and scared.

"You have to eat my pussy or he'll kill us!" Lizzy said, trying her hardest not to break a smile.

Just then the door burst back open.

Though he had done some devious things in his life before nothing had been quite as twisted as what it seemed Lizzy was capable of. This girl was twisted, and make it even more outlandish she embraced every bit of her craziness.

Once they were outside of the room her mother was resting in he was pleasantly surprised as she spit in her hand before bringing it down to his cock and stroking him as she described her plan. A light groan escaped his lips as he listened before she moved to his lips and passionately kissed him before heading inside. "Understood, let's have some fun with this." He added before she disappeared into the room.

Jason made sure to put the safety back on his gun as he listened to Lizzy explaining the "situation" to her mother. Crazy as the girl may be, he believed they had struck up a deal that she would happily honor. She explained to Kassy that he was coming to rape them and that he would kill them if they didn't comply. It seemed he'd be having some fun with them.

At Lizzy's signal Jason kicked the door in and off its hinges, holding the gun as he stood there naked, walking in to find Kassy eating her daughter's pussy. "Good job, Lizzy. I thought your pussy might be able to shut your mother up. At least you'll listen to reason when threatened." He said as he approached the two women on the bed. "Are you ready for round two, Kassy? I'm sure your pussy is." He said before thrusting his cock back inside of her tight pussy, feeling that she was still wet from earlier. "Just as perfect as before but you're even tighter with a little fear in you." He teased as he gripped her ass with one hand and held the gun with the other. "Or does your little asshole need a little love, too?" He taunted her as he ran the end of the gun along her tight little pucker. "You're both mine now and there's nothing you can do to change it."

"You see Mom, he's a fucking maniac! We are at his mercy, let's just do our best to get through this and maybe he'll let us go if we make him cum real hard!" Lizzy goaded her mother on, thankfully with Kassy's face stuffed into her own daughter's pussy she was unable to see that her daughter's expression wasn't one of fear, but absolute pleasure. Lizzy stared at Jason and watched as he slid his cock in and out of her mother's quaking snatch, she watched with joy, waiting for the second that Jason would stop teasing her mother's ass with the barrel of the gun and push it inside her.

Meanwhile Kassy was terrified, her whole body shook as this madman raped her and threatened her hindquarters with the killer's weapon. Her thighs were clamped closed, and as Jason went on about how tight she was she could only whimper. Her mouth was pressed against her daughter's pussy, but she made no move to give any sort of pleasure. In Kassy's mind this was only an act, one so that Jason Winhurst wouldn't lose his shit and kill them both, but Lizzy seemed to be better at acting than her mother because she grinding her pelvis into her mother's face.

Lizzy's juices smeared across Kassy's lips as she pushed her sex hard against her mother's mouth, grinding into it and parting the lips of her vagina with her own mother's mouth. Lizzy mouthed silently to Jason, "Fuck her with that gun!" She imparted silently, closing with a wink before addressing her mother.

"Mom he's getting really mad, you'd better start eating me out or he's gonna pull the trigger and blow you apart, just like he did to poor Tyrone. Fuck him Mom, fuck him really good, our lives depend on it!" Lizzy fake pleaded, her lips curled into a devious smile.

Jason didn't want to deny his new sugar baby her wish as she mouthed to him to fuck her mother with the gun, pushing the barrel of the weapon he'd shot Tyrone with merely an hour before into her tight little asshole. It was obvious that it had been ages since her ass had been fucked--if it had even been fucked before. All the while he thrust his meaty cock into Kassy's sslit, still wet from earlier as he worked to fuck both of her holes while thrusting her face into Lizzy's pussy.

"She's right, Kassy. If you don't start eating pussy like a lesbian porn star I just might have to pull the trigger. You wouldn't want that would you, to die by a gunshot straight up the ass?" He taunted her, winking and blowing a kiss to Lizzy as his cock and gun rapidly fucked her, moaning out with pure pleasure from the sheer lust they'd created.

"And you'd better start moaning like the little whores that you are. Both of you. I've got a quick trigger finger and I'm obviously not afraid to use it." He groaned out as he grew ready for yet another orgasm. "Lizzy, get that young slutty face of yours down here as soon as I pull out, I want my cum in your mother and covering your face. I think white will look great on you." He said with another wink, wanting to further ridicule Kassy into belief by marking her daughter as his.

Back
Top Bottom