Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A priaveteer recieves a gift [Edward Thatch, Mary Elmwood]

He smiled when she cried out from the pleasure of his rubbing and teasing her clit. He did not care that his fingers and parts of his body were still covered in the evidence of their earlier lovemaking. He desperately wanted to make love to her again, but did not want to push her too far too fast. As fully lubed up as she was from their former lovemaking and her own newly running juices it would be much easier for her the second time, especially since she had already started to get used to him the first time.

But he wanted to ease her into it. Let her take her time and come to it at her pace. He arched an eye brow when she started playing with her own nipples. That was an interesting twist. Then she moved to take him in her mouth. He was impressed and pleased that she was taking charge of her own sexuality at least for now and hopefully be more easy about it in the future.

Though giving him oral while he as still coated in both of their juices surprised him and oddly excited him. This was a thing women did not generally do. When she went all the down a few times he let out a moan. Then she started to stroke him with her hand while she kept only the head of it in her mouth. Well, this could prove to be awkward. Manual stimulation could not bring him to climax, ever. It had been tried many times before and he could only guess that it was due to his nature. But it just didn't work for him.

So as much as he enjoyed this and enjoy it he did he knew that it would give her the results she was looking for. He did smile down at her and ran his fingers through her hair. He wondered how long before she go tired of this and asked him what the problem was. He'd made such a point of telling her to enjoy it and do what she wanted he did not have the heart to tell her this was an exercise in futility. He then started to stroke her body, or all of her body he could reach.

Mary noticed that he didnt stop her from taking him in her mouth. She looked at him hearing him moan in pleasure. Watching as looked so happy, she felt a happiness she never had really felt before. She sucked on his cock as he enjoyed watching her. She went back to sucking on him until her mouth started to grow tired, her jaw cracked when finally stopped sucking him. The right side of her jaw had cracked once more as she opened her mouth.

Moving to hug him she sat down slipping his cock into her pussy once more and sat a moment letting the muscles of her pussy stretched around him. She rested her head on his shoulders a moment letting herself have a moment. She felt a shiver go down her spine thinking of when other woman slaves were taken as sex slaves and used so much their first night. She considered herself lucky she hadnt ended up that way. She started to move herself up and down on him as she felt the stirring again like when he had played with her clit.

Moaning softly as she kept moving herself up and down on him. She pushed him back on the bed almost roughly and started to kiss his neck and lips. She started to move faster and faster until she came all over his cock and kept going. "Edward!" she cried out when she came a second time and laid on his chest panting with her legs shaking.

He continued to run his fingers through her hair encouragingly and gave out in moans and groans in the pleasure she was giving him. Whatever she may have lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm. It was that enthusiasm that thrilled him most, truly and deeply thrilled him. He was also decidedly impressed with how long she kept at it till she got tired of it. He heard her jaw crack, but that was nothing that would not be fixed with their next kiss.

He returned her hug and almost growled as she slide herself down on his hardness. When she laid her head on his shoulder he hugged her close. He felt her stretching and adjusting to accommodate his size again. Soon enough she would no longer need this time to let her body adjust to him but for now he enjoyed it and knew if the odd feeling would be a found memory for her, that she had been given the chance to take her time and her ease would be.

As she began to move up and down on him and he hugging her close he could feel the hitch in her body and hear the slight catch in her breath the moment if became pleasurable for her. She then pushed him back roughly on the bed and moved faster and more fully threw herself into it. She climaxed once, but then began to call out his name and continued till her second climax which left her a shuddering and sensual mess.

He pulled her down on him and kissed her deeply. He began to thrust slowly and easily into her. He let her lay in is arms and she made a slow, sweet, tender love to her. “I am glad you are enjoying this. This should always be about enjoyment and pleasure. It pleases me that you also choose to take such an active part. This is wonderful and nearly perfect.” He continued speaking words of tenderness and encouragement into her ear as he continued to make love to her, that gentle easy lovemaking she seemed to love so much.

Mary felt his hands in her hair and kept sucking and licking his cock until her jaw had started to hurt then cracked when she slid her mouth off his cock and straddled him and began to move her body sinking down on his cock. She let herself adjust to his size and started to move slowly up and down. Feeling her nipples tighten and her pussy growing wetter with every movement. Mary started to ride him as his cock never left her body. Sinking herself all the way down to his balls touched her skin. She was surprised she wasn't very sore but she thanked his healing for that.

Mary kept riding until her climaxes were starting to take the toll on her tight pussy. He pulled her down on top of him and she adjusted her body to be in a better position to receive his cock. He started to thrust his manhood into her and she felt legs shudder. Her head lollied on his shoulder as her legs shook and she kissed his neck panting and tugged at his ear with her teeth and sucked on it. "Edward if you keep this up, I'll be an unconsience puddle." She whispers as she climaxes again. Starting to see double as his cock kept using her soaked pussy she grinned from the rush of the sex.

In her state of bliss her eyes had started to glow blue, his own eyes weren't looking at her and the window was covered in fog. The water in the tub had began to ripple from her excitement of sex, the water started to form larger orbs and began to float inches above the tubs surface. Mary's eyes were glazed as she now just lay on top of him moaning at his pleasures he was causing. Her cum was at a point now it was ever flowing from her body.

"Edward... I can't keep my eyes open. I feel so light headed." She slurred and kept Cummings over and over again until her body lost feeling in her pussy and clit. Slowly she lost herself to the darkness of her own pleasure. "Edward.......I can't stay" trailing off as her eyes closed and the water that had been floating in orbs dropped from the air hitting the floor in dodge areas. Her dress getting water on it.

He had pleasured him surprisingly well with her mouth. He might have climaxed that way. He could that way, just not manually. But the she stopped and lowered herself on top of him and he felt the tightness of her around him, heavily lubed with all their juices or not, she was still almost aggressively tight around him and he loved it. He could see she was loosing herself to the experience and so pulled down on top of him. When her head laid on his shoulder he kissed her deeply, passionately, yet with an under current to tenderness.

He smiled when she said he'd leave her and unconscious puddle. He'd love to pleasure her that much. As much pain and harshness as her life had had, she deserved all the pleasure and enjoyment he could give her. He kissed her again and kissed her and kissed her. He felt the water begin to float. Magic or not, it was still one of the five elements and as connected to him as the hair on his head. He wrapped his arms more firmly around her and hugged her close as he continued making love to her.

Then she said she couldn't keep her eyes open and the water fell. She was in fact unconscious. He stopped his pumping for a brief moment. As enjoyable as she might have found all this, it would not do her any good unless he climaxed. His seed it what it took to transfer his life energy. It was the vehicle it had to ride into her. He held her limp body in his arms for a long moment and rolled them over. Now it was not about sweet passion and pleasure.

Once more it had become about the mechanics and healing. He had to press through till he spilled his life giving and healing seed into her. He'd promised to heal her of all the evidence of her former life and he intended to do just that. So he embraced his role of healer again and went through the motions until he climaxed and spilled his healing into her. He did not disconnect from her as he watched the healing roll through her. More scars vanished and the rest became fainter. He was happy with his progress with her and kissed her sleeping mouth again. He rolled them on ther sides so he could remain inside of her and hold her close to himself.

His kisses started to cut off her thoughts as he kept going. Her breath had caught in her throat as his kisses kept her mouth on his. Breathing out of nose was a struggle as her cheeks flushed. Feeling his arms go tightly around her she moaned as he kept pumping his cock in and out her body. Climax after climax happened and at first she felt a tingling then her pussy began to lose feeling and now she was so slick with cum her pussy began to lose feeling.

Before she knew it she was coming too blinking slowly as he began to moan louder and louder. She watched as he climaxed into her pussy and she felt her skin go completely numb all over as the healing had started but this time it was even more intense.

Her skin was tingling as his seed went to her core and released their stored energy. Hearing him climax made her climax again and grow dizzy. Watching as he turned them to the side, she felt incredibly tired. The room started to spin as her breath got shallow. Smiling up at Edward as she started to hear the crackling of the fire.

He kissed her over and over again. It was as if her kisses were a drug and he the worst and most degenerate addict. He made love to her and his body was hard and firm against hers. Each of her hear climaxes elicited a stronger and deeper kiss from him then the rest of his kisses. Even after she went numb he continued to pump into her and kiss her. His embrace was truly like a lovers who adored her above all things.

He finally did cum into her again and smiled as he watched the healing take her and more of her scars disappeared and others lightened. He continued to kiss her though he did hear him murmur, “You will be whole again and you will see I am not other men. I maybe forced to keep you a slave but you will be a queen compared to other slaves. You are my lover and I hope someday friend. Slave by law but mine by heart and will.”

Her new climax with his put a look of pure pleasure and contentment on his face. Even after they'd both completed their climaxes and he'd rolled them on their sides he continued giving her light and tender kisses. “You are a treasure and I am blessed that you have come to my life. I will do all I can to treat you as the treasure you are.” Though semi limp he kept himself inside of her. He relished in holding her and her holding his manhood. Every few minutes his hips thrust, even in his semi limp state. It seemed he could not get enough of the feel of her and ate up all the sensations of holding her and being connected to her.

He smiled and between kisses said again, “You will be whole and you will stand proudly at my side.”

Mary felt a sensory overload when it came to his touch, smell, kisses, not to mention his healing powers. The day had turned dark and the moon was high in the sky and she looked at her skin as his kisses kept covering her body. She watched as he drank in her scent and the feel of her skin. She almost let herself believe this fanstany. This reality couldn't last? Her life was not her own but owned by him. Her only real release from slavery was death, to the queen an object to control Edward.

Dread filled her as he spoke the words of love and passion and knew if she continued to live the queen would make him live this life. She smiled at him as he expected to keep this mask up. There was no way she could let him know her plans. It would take a lot of time to learn his patterns and when they started to travel. She was glad she was allowed clothes in public places. She couldn't let him suffer what remained of his life because of this fate of hers.

She rolled her eyes and laughed as he kept kissing her, she pulled away from him standing after giving him a kiss. A deep heart felt kiss before pulling herself away. Slightly dizzy she caught herself on the bed post and stood up straight a laugh on her lips, standing too quickly. Edward you have drained my energy" she teased as she walked over to the almost dead fire. She knew he had his magic but habit was habit.

Placing logs on the almost dead fire she started at the coals as she slowly built the logs and blew on the glittering coals. She touched her hand to a log and pulled away when the heat warmed her skin. She kept blowing and one of the logs caught and she stood up slowly and walked over to the bed again handing Edward a glass of water. He had to be thirsty after the sex.

Sitting a book on the lone shelf next to the bed she stood up determined to go to it. Walking over to the shelf she saw it was children's book from the photos. All hand drawn she looked at the words. She walked back over to Edward looking at the words on the pages with some confusion. "Edward, I almost forgot how to read our language." She said and showed true curiosity towards the printed words. "The meremaids lure sailors to the depths of Davi Jones locker." Flipping to the beginning to the table on contents she saw it was a book of creatures. "I'll have to ask the inn keeper where I find this book."

Looking at the title of the book she gasped. The same title her twin would read to her as a child. "Marcus." She said feeling a lump appear in her throat. It has been years since she had thought of him. Memories came flooding back in a rush of images and life events. Standing there her back to Edward she felt so many emotions at once. "My twin would read this to me as a child, months before my life changed." She said and kept her trembling hands on the book like it would fly away if she let go. She calmed her facing heart knowing sleep had to happen soon.

Yawning she laid down again reading the book and showed it to Edward. "Magic water users are rare creatures born of the sea and gain powers at a young age if they live near the sea. The closer they are to mother natures gorgeous oceans the stronger they are. When they are not near any source of water they powers struggle to stay in their souls." She read aloud struggling at first to say the words.

Yawning again she kept reading the book as her eyes slowly started to close. She knew she should wait until Edward slept and quickly sat up. "Where am I to sleep Edward?"

Back
Top Bottom