Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Love

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Junglegirl-1-1.jpg

Maria Taylor had been a happy housewife. She had a wonderful son and a loving husband. Her life changed when her husband was killed trying to save someone else. She became more depressed, grieving by the window as if wishing to see him coming through the door again. Her son had been a tremendous help during the difficult time, always there for her to lean on and taking over the duties of the household. Now it was time for her to take charge of the house and rein in her son so she wouldn't lose him too.

Ricky was still in bed in the morning of 10 am in only his boxers with a morning woody. Sadly in his life, he didn't have much lucky with the girls in his town since he was too shy to ask the girls out. Only gal he had in his life was his mom who happened to be a milf, a sexy young looking mom. Ricky was sleeping under a light sheet showing his outline of body and positioned.
Ricky deeply thought to himself that he'd never find a gal for him to be with and make love as much as they could.

Maria quietly opened Ricky's door, a smile coming to her face as she watched her sleeping son. She always thought Ricky was a handsome young man and seeing him now wasn't changing her opinion. Seeing his morning wood was starting things in her. She knew she shouldn't do it but she couldn't resist. She quietly walked over to his bed and pulled back the sheet

Ricky squirms around still asleep with his big morning woody making a tent through his boxers, his member was in perfect shape for making love for a good long duration. Ricky mumbles in sleep while tossing and turning with each time showing his small slender butt. Without intention while in his sleep he pulls you into his bed next to him.

She let out a soft moan as he pulled her close. She was dressed in one of her best sets of lingerie, a silk dark purple top with spaghetti straps combined with a matching pair of panties. She laid her head on his chest, letting her hand slip down to his boxers and gently stroked his morning wood

Ricky moaned alil in his sleep as he kept her close to him. As she started to stroke his morning wood, his member just only went harder and grew bigger to being erect at the size of 7 iches long and a full inch thick. If the mother really wanted him, now would be the perfect golden chance and plus treat her son to a nice surprise he hasnt had before. Ricky was a virgin and has trouble getting girls his age cause he was just too shy.

Maria gently maneuvered Ricky's cock free of his boxers before she sank down and took it in her mouth, sucking gently

After ten minutes of so, he slowly wakes up eyes starting to open. Ricky looks down noticing Maria is sucking off his erect cock gently, he blushed red at the fact it was his mom doing this to him. "Mom? What's going on here?" He moaned softly as he started to feel cum rising through his shaft and shot a load of cum into Maria's mouth. He sighs in relief after he released that load, he rethinks of why she would do this to him and thinks up of something. "Are you doing this because of my girl troubles and me being only guy in house and around?"

Maria swallowed his cum with no problem. "No honey. I'm doing this because I love you." she stroked his cock again, hoping to make him hard again

"Oooh...Thanks Mom...uh may I be in you?" Ricky sits up with his fully hard on erect member, he looks over at her with the top and matching panties. Ricky wanted to take them off but he was to hesitant to do so, he slowly asks softly. "Mom..could you take your clothes off for me?" He blushed deep red as he asked but couldnt deny his body needs now.

"Of course darling." she stood and pulled off her top slowly before wiggling out of her panties. She then climbed back into bed with him, straddling him and settled down gently right on his cock, pushing him in her wet cunt.

"So how long will you let me keep my cock in your puss?" Ricky held Maria down on him tighter, he took one breast with both hands starting to lick the nipple softly and nips at it trying to get it erect for him. He is very hungry and thirsty so he wants to take the perfect opportunity to feed off her breasts for milk. Ricky slowly started to wrap his long legs around her squeezing her lower body down on his cock forcing to go deeper and deeper as he wraps tighter.

"I want to take care of my boy." She started riding his cock, moaning at his teasing of her breasts Her hands went up and down his chest before one went behind her to massage his balls

Back
Top Bottom