Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme loving shemale looking for open minded subs...

L

LillyKate

Hey everyone..

I've been looking for a place like this for a while.and Im glad I stumbled across this site.

I've been r/ping for over 7 years and I'd consider myself extremely experienced and I hope to find some people who are in the same catagory.

Just before I mention what Im seeking, Im going to first clarify my neccessities, things that I wont even consider roleplaying with you if you dont have the following attributes as part of you. Most experienced r/pers will know why Im doing this. For me, over time, you start getting impatient with those who do not reach your standards, and I'm one of those, Im here to find what I want.

1.) You must be articulate, I cannot stress this enough.
2.) You must be female, or a femme boi at least.
3.) If you have a quiet personality..we will clash..I like my girls outgoing and easy to talk to.
4.) I prefer one on one chat, so that means if you have multiple chats going at once, it wont work out (its only fair)
5.) I dont delve into crazy transformations or anything too sci-fi like...I like to be able to relate to my scenes somewhat.

Now, If I havent scared you away by now, you're doing good ;-) ...

Now..Im looking for sub femmes or femme boi's who would consider me as their shemale mother. I can vary on the scenes that we would do..but it would be based as a family. We'd go through all the details of how our house would look etc. I like my scenes to depict everyday life, but inserting perverse aspects into that day to day life that we'd create together. Someone who is very good at descriptions...movement descriptions..being visual and aware will be the best partners for me. My preference is my girl to be the bigger, curvier types (large heavy chest/bottom) as I find them the most senual and the most amazing to play with. My interests vary greatly...though I will mention my most favourite, they'd be Anal(my most cherished love)..dialation..enema's...Breast play...toys of all varieties....fucking machines..spanking...toilet play...and inflicting various pain tecniques.

All of those aspects can be talked about if you are uneasy about any part of it, though if you were to get involved with me, you'd need to have an open mind. I see myself as a loving caring mother, very maternal..but will be rough and stern when I need to be.

I am actually a lovely person, hehe..if I came across rude above..I apologise..its just I hate wasting my time with people who arent compatible.

If you have any questions...please ask.

Lilly x

(yahoo is : <!-- e --><a href="mailto:irish_katie28@yahoo.com">irish_katie28@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> .....if you dont match up for what Im looking for..I will have no quams in deleting you straight away...)

Hon, you need to ask a Mod to move this. It's in the wrong section. You put request threads in the Request Thread section for Male or Female. =]​

Back
Top Bottom