Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty by Design [ Bear & Haruchai ]

Riv gave a nod and replied, "Yes Mistress, I understand, and no... it would not be much of a punishment." he agreed, though in his mind he wondered why he was being punished for bringing her pleasure. Part of him understood, but the animal side was having a hard time with it. Precum dripped to the floor of the shower, swirling with the water as it dripped in long stranding ropes from the tip of his cock. That his Mistress was still in his presence, nude and on display, did not help, nor did the smell of her dwindling arousal, and the gimpses he saw of her deeply hued and swollen pussy. It was difficult, but by the time his Mistress was about ready to exit the shower, Riv still sported a long thick cock, though the knot was subsiding.

Before getting out of the shower Riv asked, "Is there something you might like me to wrap myself in? I do not want to drip onto your floors, nor ruin a towel." he said, a little concerned. Precum by its very nature was slick, and causing one or the both of them to slip would be quite a bad accident, and hard to explain if one got hurt.

The slowly dripping cock was almost too much for her to resist, her eyes watching as the thick precum slid off the tip and pooled into the floor of the shower only to be washed away by the water, swirling down the drain and out of sight. Reese licked her lips and thought of the way it would feel sliding down her throat instead, and of how much cum he would undoubtedly produce. It was a trial of her personal strength in not enjoying herself on his cock, forcing herself to move away from him as she finished up her shower. As she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in one of her softer towels, she admired the way his fur dripped still with water, his cock just as stiff as it ever was, though the knot was subsiding.

"Good point," She glanced around, before a smile came to her lips, "You won't drip on my floors long. Follow me," She motioned towards the sinks, where a wide spread of hair products sat ready to use, among them a large blow dryer. "I wanna pamper you just a bit." Reese indicated she wanted him to kneel down so that she could dry him from top to bottom, her fingers touching him softly, slow and teasing.

Riv watched the curvy soft form of his Mistress as she showered and as she finished and motioned to the sink he slowly stepped from the shower. Her hand touched him, sending thrills along his nerves, and his cock throbbed, precum oozing from the tip in his arousal, and slowly he knelt as she indicated, his head now at chest height to her and her soft large breasts teasing and tantalizing him so. He kept his eyes on her though, and looked up nto her face as the dryer came on.

"Thank you for taking good care of me Mistress." he said, and then his head snapped to the side, a low dangerous growl vibrating from his throat as he stood, hair bristling, just as the sound of shattering glass could be heard. "Stay here." he told Reese, the only time he'd ever spoken to her like that, and he moved from the bathroom, his extended cock slowly receding as other matters overrode that desire.

Riv could smell the man, the gun oil. Either a very stupid burglar, or somebody sent to hurt Reese. His Mistress. Crouching now, the beast stopped moving, ears swiveling as the footsteps of the man moved along the floor, booted feet unable to be hidden from Riv's senses. The barrel of the gun came into view first, and Riv only moved when he could see the man's forearm, bursting upward and out, grabbing that arm and squeezing with all his strength. Ulna and radius snapped, and the man shrieked in pain, eyes wide as Riv twisted, the gun dropping to the floor, and his other hand came up, claws extended.

"Who sent you?" he snarled, and relaxed his grip on the man's arm a little, though his claws put little divots in the man's skin, not yet drawing blood.

"Fuck you... abomination..." the man hissed and there was an audible crack as the man's jaw tightened and Riv watched the life fade from the man's eyes, the cyanide-filled false tooth taking his life.

Rive let the man drop and then moved, peering outside. A ark colored van screeched away, about half a block down, and already too far away to catch with the head start it had. The man had been a probe, and Riv quickly hurried back to Reese's side.

"Are you ok my Mistress?" he asked, looking her over thoroughly and his nose smelling along her skin for any sign of blood.

There was a certain romance that came about when taking care of someone and she felt it now as she tended to Riv in such a gentle way, her fingers working slowly through his thick fur as she tried to get him as dry as possible. It was almost calming to her to feel his body in such an intimate but non-sexual way that she'd lost herself in her own thoughts of the way his fur felt as her fingers slid through it and how each curve of his muscles was beneath his skin.

She was still in the world of thoughts when Riv's body language changed drastically, moving from the calm and obedient beast he'd been since he'd been dropped off at her doorstep to the new creature - all hard muscles and sharp words. There was a note to his voice she couldn't place, fear making her heart squeeze itself tight inside her chest as he rushed away from her. Like most of her kind, curiosity was something that couldn't be quelled even int he face of imminent danger and Reese certainly was not out of the ordinary in her want to pursue that which made her curious.

Despite her better judgment, she followed him in time to see him rush a man with a gun, his large paw wrapping around the man's arm and snapping it with a rough squeeze. The resounding break of bones was loud enough that Reese felt a scream of terror break from her throat, backing away from the scene and away from the obvious danger. Her instincts and irrational mind told her that Riv had been shot, her hands covering her ears as she tried to think of where exactly she'd left her cell phone so that she could call an ambulance or something of the like for her beast.

There was no need. She'd just gotten to her bedroom when the door swung wide behind her, a small and sharp gasp of fear rising in her throat as she turned ready to fight, only to be confronted with Riv. He was unharmed, grasping her and pulling her close as his nose snuffled along her skin, searching for signs of injury. She collapsed against him like a wilted flower, a slow sigh coming from her lips. "Riv," Reese nuzzled into his chest, "I thought you were shot." She said, burying her face into his fur and trying to calm herself. "Is he... Is he dead?"

Riv held Reese close, arms wrapped about her in a possessive manner. "I am ok Mistress. I am unharmed and here to protect you and keep you safe." he told her, nuzzling her neck and then he did nod. "He is dead. I am unsure who you might need to call. We need to find out who he is and why he was here. My guess would be an enemy of your father, trying to get at him through you. This is the reason I am here though, and my purpose. Your father knows others will come for you. I aim to kill them all."

There was nothing but honesty and blunt talk coming from Riv. He would let Reese make whatever calls were necessary, though he did give her another out.

"We could keep this from your father and I can dispose of the body. That decision is up to you." he told her, though not once had he yet unwrapped his arms from about her.

There was a certain thrill that was going through her now that he assured her that he was safe, his words still registering in her head that there was now a dead body laying in her home. She wrapped her arms around him snugly and found that she was... Aroused. No, not just slightly aroused in the way she'd been watching his cock grow inside of his sheath but aroused in a way that was easily understood - he'd shown his true nature and had protected her to the full extent that any creature could have. Her body was pressing up against his now slowly, a low and dull ache forming between her legs quite suddenly as she let her thoughts run away with her. Her arms suddenly became desperate around him, pressing into him as she leaned up to press a kiss against his lips, "We can decide that later." She told him, "Right now... I need you... I need you to take me."

Back
Top Bottom