Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing; When Predator Becomes Prey. (Quix & Xana)

Emily had wondered if calling him “Doctor” while they fucked might remind Ellis of the boundary he was crossing with her, remind him of his professional and ethical duties. Instead, Ellis slid into the role, like he slid his fingers inside her, embodying his role as a healer to make her feel good. God, what a fucking crock. He believed his own bullshit.

His warning about Beth intrigued Emily, the danger waiting for them just inside the house. Well, the danger for him at least. She was the victim here, by all accounts. He was the adult, and moreover, her doctor, a man she trusted with her mental health and deepest secrets. As it turns out, the depths he wanted to plumb were inside her. And he was risking everything –everything!– with his wife just inside the house,

So for a time she did quiet down, moaning into her closed mouth as he forced another finger inside her. Fuck, now she was close, knowing how much he would risk to have her, how stupid she made. He reached new heights as she did, pleasure building as growing as she imagined his wife walking in on them. She bit her lip as her body tensed, and she had to brace herself back, with her hands behind her on the desk. Then as her orgasm trembling along smooth, soft muscles, she screamed out, clearly just forgetting herself in her unbelievable rapture. “Doctor… Doctor… DOCTOR ELLIS!!!

As she came down from the apex of ecstasy, she flashed a sheepish smile, “Sorry... it was just… so much…” She pulled Ellis closer, legs caressing his thighs and slipping on his slacks. “So, when are you going to invite me to sleep over? When are you going to fuck me in your bed?”

The gap in age and experience was a large part of the arousal for Ellis; as was reminding Emily of it?

Who was the luckiest; the middle-aged man fucking a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl.

Or she; benefiting from his experience and the mistress of a man with a prestigious title in front of his name?

“Come for me, Emly.” Ragged groans left his mouth as his digits slammed in and out of her slit and his gaze fixated on Emily’s face. He could watch, entranced for hours on end, the visage of Emily orgasming at his hands. Listen to her cries of pleasure until the end of time.

Beth had never let herself go like this, never displayed the sexual passion and desire for Ellis that this teenager did. Not even in the courting years. Their relationship and marriage one built convenience and status. Only now, in his forties, had Ellis discovered what true lust and passion were. How addictive it was.

And why it drove some men out of their minds.

“Good girl.” Ellis relished that scream that split the air as she came hard at his hands.

When she pulled him closer, he mashed his mouth against hers and nipped at her bottom lip. “So fucking hot.” He slipped his tongue into her mouth as he withdrew his soaked fingers from her cunt, desperate for relief of his own.

In his current state, common sense didn’t exist, and her question riled him up even further. Inviting Emily into his house and screwing her in the same places he screwed his wife?

Fuck, yes.

“Bend over for me, baby.” After breaking the kiss, Ellis shifted back and grabbed her by the waist. “My cock needs this tight little pussy.” Before she’d even had time to process his request, let alone accede to it, Ellis had yanked Emily towards him, twisted her around, bent her over the bench and spread her legs.

“This weekend,” he gasped before he slammed his raging erection into her sopping cunt. A howl of pleasure echoed off the walls, and his nails dug into her waist, almost drawing blood. As her muscles clenched and spasmed around him and her juices soaked his shaft when he entered her, Ellis shuddered and tried not to explode on that first thrust. “Beth’s away for a charity event. Saturday night.” Teeth at her neck, he bit down, leaving his mark while his hips pistoned like a madman and Ellis’ thick cock assaulted her teen cunt.

A minute or less was all it took before Ellis screamed in pure bliss and his hot come flooded her little pussy. As it leaked out and dribbled down their thighs, sticking their skin together, Ellis collapsed against her back, hands falling to his sides and his words coming out between heavy breaths. “Beth’s at a charity fundraiser on Saturday night. Won’t be home til late Sunday. You can stay over.”

Emily gasped loudly as Ellis drove his cock into her. Louder than she intended to, even, her cry sharp and breathy. He was a little bigger than Warren. Possibly. Or he just loved pounding her as hard as he could, without any care. Either way, he felt bigger than Warren, a fact she doubted she could ever honestly reveal to Ellis. Not without blowing up his ego entirely.

Emily moan and cried out as Ellis fucked her. Used her. Not faking it, hardly even playing it up. Shit, was he trying to make her scream? Trying to get caught by his wife? Jesus, what a dumbass. Sure, she liked that she made him a complete idiot, but that wasn’t exactly something she could use to her advantage. Not right now, anyways.

And if he got them caught now, before she’d really begun to have her fun? Fucking boring. So she fucked back against him, meeting his desperate strokes with desire to continue her little game. Clenching each time his full shaft filled her, as if she could milk his stupidity out of his cock. That didn’t take him long, at least. If not for his own scream, she would have considered it a complete triumph. But still, a triumph nonetheless. “I thought you were worried about your wife?” she teased, combing sweat slick strands of hair out of her face.

“So what about now? Am I just supposed to go back home, smelling of you and sticky with your cum?” For once, she was actually trying to get him thinking with his real brain. “Oh sure, it might sound hot in theory, but what happens if my mother greets me as I walk through the door. Or worse –my father? I absolutely can’t just leave your office reeking of sex and head straight home.” As if her father would be caught dead at home during prime socializing hours. Not unless he were hosting some dinner party at their home. Now that would be a worthwhile event to show up to like this, disheveled and dripping with cum.

“Ellis,” she insisted, once more raising her voice. Threatening to reveal all to his wife. “This is serious. I need to shower. You need to distract your wife or something, I don’t know. Or we’re going to have to use condoms, if you want to keep fucking me like this, in your office.”

There, that got his attention. Now, dial it back, just a bit. Play to his masculine ego. She turned to face him, teeth digging into her bottom lip as she met his gaze, “I don’t want that. I want to feel you, every single time. You can get your wife out of the house for a little bit, so I can take a shower, can’t you? For me?”

Light-headed and chest still heaving, Ellis steadied himself with his palms on the counter. While his cock softened inside Emily, the invitation to stay over emanated from his mouth without consideration or care. The visage of the freshly fucked teenager with his hot come dripping from her cunt and rolling down his thighs kept common sense from creeping back into his brain. “Who cares if she heard? Bitch believes everything I say; I'll tell her it was a patient having a seizure." Ellis giggled as he slid out of her and dropped a hand between Emily's legs, sliding his hand over her drenched pussy. "Makes it even hotter, right? You came like a damn freight train too.”

Ego in full swing, Ellis' expression lit up with cocky satisfaction before Emily brought him back to reality with a thud. He stilled at her tone, eyes locked on hers, and for the first time noted the hint of a petulant teenager in her conduct. Head shaking in denial as she spoke, he glanced over her shoulder, towards the house. "I can't...." Her next threat snapped his attention back and his jaw dropped. "No, no, no. Let me think."

No way in hell would he wear a fucking condom.

Thoughts in turmoil, he stared at Emily. When her voice softened, relief flowed through him and an idea formed. Lifting a hand to cup her face, he smiled and drew her lips close to his for a kiss. "I want that, too, Emily. For you feel every inch of me. Knowing you're all mine and I'm all yours when I come inside you. Wait here a second." Ellis broke the kiss, then hoisted his pants over his hips and walked to his office.

Three minutes later, he reappeared. Dressed in fresh trousers and a crisp white shirt from his office wardrobe, soiled tissues in his trash bin, and smelling of deodorant, he approached Emily. Phone in hand when he reached the schoolgirl, he draped an arm around her waist, motioned for her to remain silent and dialled his wife. "Hey baby."

Ellis winked at Emily when Beth answered.

"Appointments are done for the afternoon, and seeing you outside earlier gave me an idea."

Eyes locked on the teen as he talked, Ellis slid his hand down and squeezed her ass.

"Why don't we take a trip to the nursery. Get some new seedlings for the Spring and grab some Chinese takeaway for dinner with a nice bottle of wine."

"Sure, I'll meet you by the car."

"Told you she'd fall for anything." Ellis grinned at Emily after he hung up and fished his key ring out of a pocket. He removed the house key and held it out. "I have a spare. Wait until we're gone and let yourself in. Use the guest bathroom and toss the towel in the laundry basket. Call me later tonight, okay?"

“Thanks Ellis!” Emily cooed, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him. For once, she let the giddy smile cross her lips, beaming up at him with big eyes. Let him think she was just so grateful for his generosity. He didn’t have to know how hard she was gloating on the inside.

Emily took her time in his house, looking around and poking her nose in wherever she felt. It was fascinating to see how poor people lived. Only one piece of art on their walls made by a living artist. Only a small cabinet of rare wines. Just one guest bathroom in their house, and it didn’t even have a tub. She wouldn’t be caught dead forcing the help to use such a cramped room.

So naturally she helped herself to the master suite. The sunken tub was a little small for her tastes, but Emily could rough it if it meant disobeying Ellis. So she opened his 2002 Cristal and savored a glass of champagne while she soaked in the tub. Hair wrapped in a towel of course. Who knows what Ellis’ wife’s cheap shampoo might do to her hair. She’d have to bring over some toiletries with her, if she was going to fuck Ellis here again.

By her second glass of champagne Emily was turning pruny, so she wrapped herself in Ellis’s robe and wondered around his bedroom. She’d hoped to find something interesting in there, some dirty secret or kinky sex toys, but all she found was some internal polling for the Mayor’s bid for statewide office and a list of big donors. Huh, her parents were on there. Did they actual vote Democrat, or just donate to both parties, and hedge their bets? Never the less, it gave Emily an idea.

So she dressed, leaving her cum-stained panties in one of Ellis’ drawers. Sticking out, just a touch. He ought to get a kick out of that. Or get kicked out of his house. Either way, it should be funny.

"Hey baby, why don't you sort out dinner while I change out of my work clothes." After depositing the newly brought seedlings in the garage, Ellis handed over the plastic bag of Chinese takeaway and bottle of wine. "Only be a few minutes." He shot her a smile that disappeared once they'd entered the house and they went their different ways. Forced to maintain pleasant and mundane conversation for the entire trip into town and back, he needed a goddamn break. And to check Emily had left no sign of her presence.

While Beth prepared dinner in the kitchen, Ellis ducked down the hall and peeked into the guest bathroom. His eyebrows raised as he appraised the clean shower and bath, and the towels hung neatly on the racks. It didn't appear Emily had been here at all. Ellis cursed under his breath and made a beeline for the master bedroom.

Shit.

In the ensuite, beads of water glittered in the tub and a towel was soaking wet.

"What the fuck?" Ellis grabbed the towel and wiped the bath dry, then tossed it in the hamper, buried down at the bottom. "I told you to use the damn guest bathroom." His mood didn't improve when he glimpsed fabric peeking out of his dresser drawer, and he pulled out her panties. Too pissed off to be aroused, Ellis fumed as he changed into khaki's and a polo and stuffed Emil's underwear in a pocket. Phone in hand, he tapped text.

What the hell do you think you're playing at, Emily? Using the ensuite, and leaving your damn panties right where Beth might find them. It's not funny, it's fucking stupid. Do you want us to get caught?

Teeth gritted, Ellis hovered a finger over the send button before he cleared the screen.

That last question had struck fear in him.

The girl wasn't stupid; she'd done it on purpose and was that why?

So Beth would discover their affair and kick him out of the house. Then Emily could have him all to herself?

Well, that's not how things fucking worked around here.

She'd needed to be taught a lesson.

See how she liked it when Ellis gave her the silent treatment, and time to think. She'd come back on her knees grovelling and apologising for her adolescent petulance within the week.

After taking a moment to splash his cheeks with cold water and gather his composure, Ellis left the master bedroom, locked Emily's panties in his home office safe, and returned to Beth. Fake smile on his face, he readied to play the role of devoted husband again.

His resolve lasted all of five days.

The first two were easy as anger at Emily lingered along with the fear of what if Beth had gone to the master bedroom first? He'd likely be at the divorce lawyers that very second.

On the third day, his anger had dissipated, but Ellis' determination to let Emily learn her lesson remained.

Day four, he checked his phone every fifteen minutes to ensure he hadn't missed a text or call. That evening he spent in his home office, accompanied only by Emily's panties and the video he'd taken of her at the Florida Hotel.

By the fifth, he couldn't take it anymore. Every waking moment spent thinking about her, Ellis appeared distracted enough for three of his patients to ask after his health. Alone at his desk when the last had left, he exhaled and texted Emily.

Hey babe, sorry I haven't called or been in contact. Work's crazy and Beth's been on my back to spend more time with her. How about I make it up to you? We'll get together this weekend.

Unless you're free tonight?

There went his vow to not sound too desperate.

I miss you.

To Emily's surprise, Ellis hadn't texted her that evening. She'd been texting back and forth with a couple senior boys from school, and by the time she got ready for bed, she realized Ellis hadn't texted at all. Strange. Usually he was so chatty after fucking, so eager to arrange their next rendezvous. Was he mad? She'd explicitly disobeyed him. Brazenly, too. Was he fighting with his wife? That would be hilarious, enough so that Emily wished she'd thought to bug his place. Something to keep in mind, once she'd built back up trust.

Without another thought, she texted Ellis, Thanks again for letting me use your place to get cleaned off! 😘 She responded to a couple texts from others, and frowned when she realized Ellis wasn't texting her on purpose. He must have been really mad at her. So she snapped a picture of herself in her pajamas, and sent it over to him. Not too sexy, just a tight tank top and short shorts, but she angled the shot to give him a nice glimpse of cleavage.

When she woke up without a response, Emily knew Ellis was more than a little mad at her. Begging for forgiveness, or offering him a piece of her ass would probably get Ellis back on track, but that was beneath her. Besides, the senior boys she'd been texting were best friends, and it was fun to imagine she could get them into a fist fight over her.

Emily didn't respond immediately when Ellis finally got around to texting her again. Hard to text her adult lover back while getting plowed by another guy in the backseat of his Range Rover. But teen-aged boys blew their loads too quick, so Emily was able to get back to Ellis within the hour.

Can't this weekend. 😢 Wish you'd texted me sooner, but I already made plans.
Nothing she couldn't get out, if she really wanted to, but Ellis wasn't showing nearly enough contrition to warrant that. And really twisting that knife was half the fun of teasing him. Besides, if her plans went through as expected, she would be meeting up with Ellis. Just not anywhere he'd ever expect to see her.

Emily laughed to herself. It might have been funnier to run into him this weekend if he hadn't forgiven her yet.

Alone in his home office, Ellis re-read the last message from Emily for the hundredth time since she'd sent it. Once again, his heart sank again at the lack of enthusiasm in her response. He'd had the right to be angry with her, or so he believed, but could he have handled his anger better? After all, she was sixteen. Anyone in his profession knew teenagers, particularly girls, could take the slightest criticism as the gravest personal insult and immediately disown the giver without a second thought.

Had he fucked up? Would she even see him again?

That fear had run through his head earlier in the week, and he'd tried to convince himself that, if so, it was maybe for the best. He'd had his middle-aged fling with every man's fantasy. However, as he'd scanned through the photos of Emily in Orlando - and jerked off to the images of her in her school uniform while Beth served dinner in the room next door - those thoughts departed. Never to return.

"Ellis!"

A rap on the door accompanied Beth's sharp tone, and he turned his attention to his computer, pecking random keys as it opened.

His wife's head appeared. "Hurry, or we'll be late."

"Shit, sorry hon." Ellis glanced at his watch and hopped up from his desk.. "Lost track of time. I'll just get changed."

On his way out, he scanned Beth in her finest red formal red dress with hair pulled up into a bun and subtle makeup accentuating her younger prettiness. "You're looking damn sexy tonight." He winked and gave her a pat on the rump as he walked by. Not a complete lie. Beth scrubbed up well when she tried, but still she never had and never would compare to Emily.

Behind him, her scowl turned into a smile and Beth's annoyance at his tardiness dissipated.

"And you're looking handsome." When Ellis emerged from the bedroom, she gave his tuxedo the once over, pecked his lips and fixed his bowtie.

Thirty minutes later, they walked arm-in-arm into the ballroom of the Park Hyatt hotel. Ellis dreaded the next few hours of boredom at the charity auction Beth insisted on supporting. As they found their designated table, filled with Beth's acquaintances and their husbands, the text he'd finally sent to Emily from the bedroom ran through his mind.

Hey baby, I know, I should have you texted you earlier. Hope you don't think I'm mad. How about another weekend away when you're free? Or a shopping expedition courtesy of my Amex? You name it, it's yours. I miss you like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom