Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The family that plays together....(Danielle and MessedupRp)

The two women moaned. Eating and fucking one another. Soon enough Cindy came but Kate did not. Cindy pushed her daughter off and smiled. She put on a strap on and turned off the vibrators.

Kate smiled and left to the car. A few minutes later she came back with a few machines which she quickly assembled. Cindy smirked "girls... Who has more cum"

The two captive subs stared down at the antics of their respective owners, both afraid of what would happen next.

They stared at the almost diabolic looking machines that Cindy brought in....
Although both slaves came, and came a lot, Rebecca 'won' just by millimeters. Having already experienced the machines, as much as she didin't wish to see Isabelle being abused by them, she didin't relish the thought of being violated with them either.

Would Cindy do as she said and only use the machine on the loser, or would she change her mind and strap both of them onto the monsters.....seeing the mysterious contraptions, both girls began to struggle anew.....

Kate smiled now be with the contraptions. Machines with pistons attached to dildos and vibrwtors on sticks and all sorts of fun devices. She helped let the slaves down and kissed Isabelle, "you were a good girl... So good that mommy agreed that you and I could play instead... All that you have to do is get your bath. Come on" she clipped on her leash and led her into the bathroom. She took both buckets of cum and poured them into the bathtub "go on... Get in"

Cindy smiled at her now untied slave and rubbed her body, "this is your last punishment... This is for dissapearing off the campus on the day I was first going to propose... But now that you're my fiance and slave... I'll go a bit easier with the machines... Maybe I won't have three cocks in your pussy and two in your ass this time" she locked her leash on and led Rebecca to a breeding stand "get on it"

Rebecca and Isabelle were still moaning as they were let down, both so weak from their multiple orgasms that they literally fell upon each other. Isabelle smiled weakly, relieved that her new owner was pleased with her, even though she was the 'loser'.
She stood still while Kate clipped her leash onto her collar and led her into the bathroom. She obviously assumed it would be warm water in the tub, but to her suprise both buckets of cum nectar was poured in instead.
Isabelle sat in the tub, playing with the nectar like a little girl, cupping it up in her hands, giggling as she smeared it all over her hair and face. It was like a cream as she put it all over her body, finally rubbing it around and in her pussy.

Rebecca gave Cindy a suprised look......"but Mistress....I came more!" Cindy ignored her as she led her slave over to what looked like a padded sawhorse....Rebecca was forced to lay on top on her belly while her legs and wrists were cuffed to the bottom, her thighs wide apart revealing both holes, still quite sore from her previous ordeal.

"But.....but Mistress," she stammered...."you know what happened.....the guy I was seeing forbid me to be with you....Oh my god, not THIS.....!!!!"

Kate smiled and picked up her cum covered slave "come on. I want to play with you all nice and wet" she carried her out of the room and back to their private bathroom. She drew a bath of warm water. She got in and smiled "come lay with your mistress"

Cindy kissed her slave's cheek and slapped her ass "you know what wasn't fair... You cheating on me with some guy... You leaving me heartbroken with an engagement ring... I'm so happy that you're engaged to me now though... Of course though... Your daughter could take your place... I could always send her to that slave obedience school"

Isabelle was suprised at the girl's strength as she was carried out, then walked behind her to the other bathroom. Like a good slave, she kneeled as Kate filled the tub and got in, then crawled into the tub with her. Kate was so beautiful, like a gothic vixen, her body so supple and soft. Isabelle snuggled up, her head in her owner's lap.

Rebecca gave out a yelp as her ass was slapped....she tried to look behind her, wondering what attachments would be on the machine that she knew was behind her, almost ready to violate her....

Rebecca cringed at the thought of waving Isabelle goodbye and being left with both Mistresses to use her......but as an owned slave, Rebecca knew she had little choice in the matter.
"please Mistress," she begged..."please think about that a little more...."

Kate smiled and gently pulled her slave up so her head rested on Kate's chest, just above her breasts. She stroked her head and her body, "mm my little pet... You really are just to sexy... Mm it was fun watching you squirm and cum. Did you like that? Did you like being tied up and fucked?"

Cindy turned one on that slowly pumped a thick dildo into Rebecca. Grinding it against her g-spot, "give me a good reason to let you avoid playing with the machines"

"Mmmmm," Isabelle murmered as she gently suckled her owner's gorgeous nipples....."Yes.....I love bondage....Mistress Rebecca loves to hogtie me and watch me wriggle around with vibes in both my holes...."

Rebecca could turn her head just enough to see a rod slowly enter her pussy, a large dildo on the end.
"UUUUUUGH!!!" she groaned loudly as it penetrated her deep.....she felt it rub up tight against her G spot, guaranteeing an orgasm within minutes. She could only hope her owner would allow her to cum.....

"I......'UUUUUGH!'.....don't have any reason Mistress," she groaned.....

Kate moaned softly and swept her hair from her face gently "she's not mistress anymore... My mommy and I are. She is your fellow slave. You can call her mom or mommy. But not mistress" she leaned in and kissed her slave.

Cindy smiled and kissed her, turning the speed up a bit "exactly... So just relax and enjoy the toys" she set the Hitachi in it's stand and set it so it pressed against her clit at half-power.

"Yes Mistress," Isabelle said....."whatever you say...."
She snuggled up between her owner's thighs, licking the insides, then lightly grazing the outside edges of Kate's pussy lips. If it's one thing Mommy taught her, it was how to please and tease....
"Now Mistress," she puuurred in her most sultry voice...."why don't you just relax and let me please you like you never been pleased before...."
Isabelle has a most talented tongue.....

Rebecca clenched the cuffs holding her wrists in place....moaning softly at first, then louder as the Hitachi worked it's magic on her pussy....

"Oh God," she moaned, her ankles twitching....."OH, GOD....."

Kate smiled. This was going much smoother than she had expected it to. She nodded and smiled "mm yes... Good girl, eat your mistress' pussy. Eat me out dear."

Rebecca smiled and turned them off just before she came..she untied her and putthe tail and ears back on. Leading her out to the kitchen "I'm hungry slave... I think I want a snack"

Isabelle didin't need further encouragement as she curled her tongue and pumped it in and out of her owner's pussy.....within minutes she came and Isabelle locked her mouth around the girl's cunt, sucking out every drop and swallowed....

Rebecca began struggling, yanking on the restraints.....she was about to have a massive orgasm but suddenly Cindy turned off the machine and quickly pulled out the rod. Rebecca felt the dildo come out and groaned loudly....
"MISTRESS!!!!.....NOOOOO.....!"
Being denied her orgasm was even worse than being forced to cum......

She got on hands and knees, wincing as the tail plug was shoved back in her ass and was led out and into the kitchen......poor Rebecca, her pussy was throbbing.....

Kate gasped as she came from her slave. She smiled and petted the girl's hair "I think it's time I set up your sleeping arrangement dear."

Cindy smiled and hoisted Rebbeca onto the counter. She roughly pulled her legs open and smiled "I think first. I need a drink" she attacked her pussy. Licking and ducki g it with ferocity, "mm so tasty and good"

Isabelle locked her lips around her owner's cunt, happily sucking away every drop that flowed.
"please Mistress," she begged....."not yet...."
Isabelle was determined to milk this girl for every bit of cum she had inside her. wetting 2 fingers, she thrusted them inside, finger fucking her with a quick pace, at the same time thrusting another wet digit into her owner's tight ass, masturbating her rapidly.....

Rebecca leaned back on the counter, bracing herself with her arms, palms flat with legs wide open....she wa so glad she shaved....
"YES!," she cried out.....pushing her pelvis up close....'YES! OH FUCK, YEEESSSSS!!!!"

Kate moaned. She was enjoying how obedient and downright eager her slave was to please and play with her mistress. Kate smiled softly and began rooting through her bag. Looking for more toys she knew she had not left in the car, these toys would be apart of Isabelle's sleeping plans.

Cindy smiled and fingered her slave quickly. Moaning into her as the slave moved her hips up to meet her "mm yes. I love my special desert. Do you remember when you would give this to me every day at college?" She thought back to when the young vixens would have sex. Cindy fucked Rebecca anywhere and in front of anyone. Once she had even had a special sex show with the hot MILF dean of the school. Who had actually joined in with fucking Rebecca.

Isabelle was like a girl posessed.....Rebecca had been instructing enough, but having an owner around her own age seemed to make ownership a bit more pleasant, and she was more than willing to do whatever it took to please this girl.....Isabelle lay panting on the bed....
please hurry Mistress," she called out....."I want to please you more...."

Rebecca opened her legs as far apart as possible, inviting her owner to explore deeper and was rewarded by fingers pumping her. Rebecca rocked back and forth, moaning and groaning. God, Cindy had such a wonderful touch!!

Kate smiled "aha! There you are!" She pulled out a butt plug with a fluffy tail and a pair of bunny ears. "Mm I wanted my new slave to be my cute little bunny girl. Get over here slut"

Cindy smiled and kept pumping her fingers in "Kate should be putting your daughter to bed soon. While I make something for desert she'll be playing with you, and trust me. She's very good indeed"

Isabelle giggled, then scampered over and got on all fours, playfully wiggling her ass. It got rewarded by the stretching and fullness as the plug sunk into her rear. Holding her head up as the ears were secured on her head, she looked up at her owner.
"well, what do you think,?" as she shook her ass, then bounced around the room....

Rebecca moaned loudly, her legs apart wide as her owner kept finger fucking her, finally arching her back as she came on the counter.....
"Yes Mistress," she replied, gasping as she came....she wondered what it would be like to be under the control of Kate's daughter...for quite a while, the only sex she's had was with Isabelle....

Kate smiled wide and walked over to the hopping Isabelle, she picked her up bridal style and walked her to the bed. She layer her down and kissed her "mm I love it. You're just so cute I could just eat you up, now baby girl. Mommy said I could play with her slave for a while, do you want to come and play with the other slave and her mistress?"

Cindy smiled and licked Rebecca clean before giving her slit a smack. She giggled and picked her up, holding her up by her ass "mm Kate is looking forward to getting to play with you and I'm looking forward to playing with her slave"

Back
Top Bottom