Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Smutty, Kinky, and Romantic Medieval-Fantasy!

• Looking to play
  • Stuffed

There isn't too much to say. I love me some smutty fantasy RP, ones with plenty of world-building, character development and plot, but not shying away from being filled with smutty characters in smutty scenarios!

My partners should:
  • Have adequate literacy
  • Be creative
  • Be able to write posts that are at least one, long, juicy paragraph in length with minimal typos/grammatical errors, I can forgive the occasional slip-up.
  • ...ideally. I totally understand that life can make it difficult to RP sometimes, this is just a warning that if I'm left waiting for weeks/months for a response, I am liable to lose interest.
  • If you're going to be away for a significant length of time (7+ days), feel like taking a break from the RP, or just want to drop it, you're welcome to do so. But please have the courtesy to let me know in advance.
    A quick message saying "Sorry, but I ______." costs nothing and would be much appreciated.
  • Help me in progressing the story - please don't let your character be a passive observer.
  • Be able to stay on this site - PMs and threads both okay!
What I find sexy:
  • Blackmail and/or other forms of coercion
  • Breeding/Pregnancy
  • Bi-sexual/curious partners (both males and females)
  • Chemistry/Romance
  • Class difference
  • Futanari (for select plots - typically those with a medieval fantasy setting)
  • Intelligent partners
  • Public sex
  • Prostitution
  • Rough and passionate sex
  • Threesomes
...and much, much more. Never be afraid to ask if I'm into a certain kink (I probably will be).

What I find... not so sexy:
  • The usual suspects such as gore, vore and scat.
  • Fandoms
  • Celebrities
  • Unrealistic anatomy (only acceptable in medieval-fantasy RPs)
Note: for a more comprehensive list of my Ons and Offs, see my F-List.

Current plot cravings:
Items in pink are craved, but not essential.

Themes: Amazon-esque tribeswoman Heroine, Ancient (Wolf) God, Corruption, Dub-con, Interracial, Medieval/Fantasy, (Risk of) Pregnancy, Public sex, Rough and Passionate sex.

East of Aer, across a narrow stretch of sea and uninhabited islands, rests the continent of Tela. Largely made up of harsh desert and savanna, this land has managed to keep itself from being conquered by even the largest of Aer's empires. Not least because outside of Tela's few prosperous cities the land is desolate and home only to savage tribes, legends of whom have left the more civilised population considering them closer to vicious beasts than actual people. According to legend these people's use of blood magic is what had driven them mad... mad, and forever in the service of their war-hungry gods.

Our heroine would be a member of one such tribe, or at least would have been, before being exiled and driven north... soon encountering a god quite unlike the one she had spent her previous life worshiping.

Previous plot cravings:
These are plots that are no longer craved, however I could still be convinced to play them out, provided your idea of how we play them out is sufficiently unique and interesting.

Themes: Class difference, Dub-con, Elves, (Half) Orcs, Interracial, Medieval/Fantasy, (Risk of) Pregnancy, Public sex, Rough and Passionate sex.

At the uppermost levels of high society secrecy is valued above all else, and for good reason. Sometimes out of necessity, other times out of pure depravity, noble men and women will often indulge themselves in lewd and forbidden activities, masquerading them as attending to official duties, serving the crown or carrying on tradition. One such tradition is the hiring of a Maid of Betrothment. Summoned following the announcement of an engagement, the Maid of Betrothment (typically a woman of lesser lineage) is expected to serve the groom-to-be in all manners and ensure he is able and ready to make the marriage a fruitful one. Of course, given what is involved, the woman selected for the role does not learn of all the details it entails until after she has been initiated, at which point it is too late for her to refuse the position.

Themes: Class difference, Dub-con, Elves, Interracial, Medieval/Fantasy, (Risk of) Pregnancy, Public sex, Rough and Passionate sex, Threesomes, Tribal.

Princess Ida an Arqe'enn, heir to the throne of Aerin, and upon first glance a noble elf-woman who seems to have it all. Talented, intelligent, and exceedingly beautiful, the woman personifies the very best that the Elven nobility has to offer, never mind the fact that her hand in marriage shall promise one rule over one of the most prosperous kingdoms the world has ever known. As such, the moment she came of age the Princess found herself inundated with proposals from potential suitors, many of them powerful, some dangerous, none, however, of any interest to her. Fearing for her safety Ida's mother, current ruling Queen of Aerin, ordered for an increase in security, as well assigning the Princess her own personal bodyguard, an unmatched warrior sworn to protect the heiress, to watch over her at all times...

"May, a rather elegant young women, tall, well dressed with long flowing red hair and a fair complexion; and then Sura and Pari, twins. From their olive skin tone and thick black hair it was unmistakable, they hailed from the Eastern continent of Yarin. However these two were a far cry from the gentle Yarin Princesses one would read about in the history books - their black hair was cut short and barely reached their shoulders and in contrast to May's dress they wore more boyish tunics and pants, though they still fit tight enough to show off their feminine figure."

The above is a little poorly written snippet taken from one of the RPs I did in the past which, unfortunately, ended prematurely. What I propose is a story which would focus on these three women, a spin-off essentially (in the original story they were merely supporting characters).

The setting is a medieval fantasy world, one where magic is used but is generally frowned upon and only used openly by outcasts. However as noted above in the description, two of the characters - the twins, are of Eastern origin rather than European, so this RP could be set in this world's Ancient Egypt/Persia equivalent.

If you wish to make this a FxFxF RP then you would play May, and I would play the twins.
If this were a FxFxM RP then May would not be involved, not as a main character at least. Instead she would be replaced by a male character whom I have ideas for but can discuss.

If none of the above plots take your fancy and you'd rather we played one of your own, that's totally fine. I'd love to hear it.

If after reading all of that you decide you want to RP with me, excellent! Feel free to leave me a PM.
Protip:
In your PM please mention the plot(s) you are interested in playing out, the kinks you would like to involve and any other information you feel would be relevant.
PMs with merely "Would you like to RP?" will most likely be ignored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom