Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have a few ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispered Secret

Spooning leads to Forking
I know...you have all probably answered my questions before...but there are pages and pages of threads, and I haven't found a search function here yet...ohh...that can be my first question :)

#1 - Is there some way to search threw posts?

Question number two is also I'm sure an obvious one, I just have't been able to figure it out yet.

#2 - If I post in a thread, and someone replies, so I get a heads up somewhere or do I have to go in and check the thread?

And the final one, which might seem a little weird to some...or not, who knows :)

#3 - Is there a way to see if and how many people are subscribing to a storyline?
(sighs..I know..but I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, I kinda like knowing if people are peeking)

ok..that was it for now..hope I'm not bugging you all too much
(tries a cute little smile on to elevate any possible aggravation)

1 :: There is a search function on the site, you can use that, its not perfect though.

2 :: If you're subscribed to the thread you'll get a notification of a new post in your subscribed threads but its basically going in and checking. The only other thing is e-mail notification unfortunately.

3 :: I feel you on this because I'm also a bit of an exhibitionist myself but unfortunately there is not a way to know that.

Hope this helped. c=

Hi Karameida!

Thank you so much for well written and easy to understand answers :) They will help me a lot!

You can call me Kara if you'd like but I'm glad I could help. If you have any other questions or need any help, have any concerns, feel free to send me a PM and I'll help how I can. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom