Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother's fun with Daughter's Girlfriend

Crystal smirked and laughed lightly leaning in and nipping at Dianeâ??s neck lightly. â??Not by a long shot my dear.â? She growled as she started to nibble on her ear, soft hands slipped under Dianeâ??s t-shirt pulling it off over her head in one quick motion as the hands pushed under her bra and rubbed at her full breasts.

"Good." she smiled as her shirt was removed in one quick movement. Diane moaned at the feeling of Crystal's hands rubbing her breasts, her own hands reaching up to rub Crystal's breasts through her tank top

Growling softly Crystal leaned in pushing the bra up taking one of her nipples into her mouth and sucking on it lightly. â??Mmmm.â? She groaned around it reaching behind her to unhook her bra and took it aside before she leaned back to strip out of her top and bra also. â??Mmmm now to get serious.â? She sucked hard on one of Dianeâ??s nipples.

Diane moaned as she took Crystal's breasts in her hands, massaging them, feeling them, tweaking the nipples in her fingers. "That feels so good Crystal."

Crystal pushed Diane back on the sofa nipping softly at her nipples and breasts. One of Crystalâ??s hands slipped down between Dianeâ??s legs and started to rub her through the fabric of her jeans. â??Mmmm you are so sexy I have thought that since the first night that Tiffany brought me home.â?

"Mmm...I'm glad you think so." she arched upward and moaned as Crystal rubbed her through her jeans. She took one of Crystal's nipples in her mouth and gently sucked it

Growling as Diane started to suck on one of her nipples Crystal couldnâ??t stop herself from starting to get hard. She hoped that Diane didnâ??t notice not wanting to put the woman off because Crystal was a little more then just a girl. Pulling back a little she quickly dropped down between Dianes legs pushing them open and leaning in to nip at her inner thighs through the jeans. â??mmm I think we should get these off donâ??t you?â? smirking she started to tug at the waist of her jeans.

Diane lifted her hips as Crystal tugged at them. "Yes let's get them off." She grinned, she was as anxious as Crystal to get her jeans off. She was achingly wet and in need of release

Crystal couldnâ??t help but growl softly as she pulled the tight fitting jeans down the older womanâ??s legs. â??Mmmm you are already wet arenâ??t you? I can smell it from here.â? She couldnâ??t resist a leaned in licking Diane through her panties growling as her tongue worked around the older womanâ??s clit.

Diane shuddered as she felt Crystal's tongue lick at her wet pussy through her panties. She moaned and arched upward as she felt Crystal's tongue around her clit. "That....feels good...." She managed to get out

Growling softly Crystal leaned in more pulling the crotch of Dianeâ??s panties to one side and pushing her tongue deep into her tight wet pussy. Crystal couldnâ??t help but moan deeply at her first taste of Dianeâ??s pussy juice. It was similar to Tiffanyâ??s but still had its own uniqueness to it and that just made it all the more exotic.

She gasped and her hips moved up to Crystal's face as Diana felt her tongue enter deep. She let out a slow moan as her head fell back. Her hand went to hold Crystal's face against her as she started grinding her hips

Crystal needed no encouragement to keep her face buried in Dianeâ??s pussy but the feel of the hand in her hair was a major turn on none the less. Crystal slipped two fingers into Dianeâ??s pussy thrusting them slowly in and out of her as her mouth closed on Dianeâ??s clit sucking hard.

She was moaning hard as she basically fucked Crystal's face and fingers with her pussy that was growing wetter by the second. "Ooh...yes....mmm...damn you're good...."

The only response that Crystal made was to moan softly around Dianeâ??s clit her fingers digging deeply into her pussy rubbing at Dianeâ??s g-spot wanting to show the older woman why her daughter loved being with Crystal. Well at least one reason maybe she would see the other before the day was out.

Feeling Crystal's fingers on her g-spot sent her over the edge. "Crystal....I'm about to cum...."

Crystal growled deeply lapping up Dianeâ??s juices hungrily before she finally leaned back looking up at the older woman. â??Mmm do you see how your daughter can enjoy being with another woman now?â? she smirked leaning back in kissing her pussy lips and growling as she licked the still slightly quivering pussy.

Back
Top Bottom